Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,643 members, 7,861,982 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 03:42 AM

If You Can Do This, I Will Believe That The Supernatural Exist - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Can Do This, I Will Believe That The Supernatural Exist (1640 Views)

A True Atheist Or Sceptic Will Believe In Afterlife / Why Do Pentecostals Believe That Catholic Church Is Not A Bible Believing Church / Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Can Do This, I Will Believe That The Supernatural Exist by Workch: 11:31pm On Nov 19, 2021
Great2017:

I don't need your validation anyway.
i am ok with that as long as you don’t try to make it a universal truth.

1 Like

Re: If You Can Do This, I Will Believe That The Supernatural Exist by Nothingserious: 4:11am On Nov 20, 2021
Workch:
Just do what I ask in the op and stop giving me the usual long lies

Why are these lies?
Re: If You Can Do This, I Will Believe That The Supernatural Exist by Nothingserious: 8:25am On Nov 20, 2021
Workch:
Just do what I ask in the op and stop giving me the usual long lies

Lol!

You see the problem. You want to see the foundation of Christianity and an evidence for conviction to believe.
I give you the evidence and what Christianity claims. If you are sincere about what you seek, you would probe the claims of Christianity further.

Christianity claims all who come to Jesus Christ would receive eternal life. Christianity claims the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ is the bedrock of its existence.

No Christian ever claimed they would turn water to wine to convert the godless.

So why leave their claims and set up your own claim and argue with yourself over your own claim and turn around to say they didn’t meet up with your conditions? No one will take you seriously on that.
Re: If You Can Do This, I Will Believe That The Supernatural Exist by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 20, 2021
Nothingserious:

Why are these lies?

Get lost!!!!
Re: If You Can Do This, I Will Believe That The Supernatural Exist by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 20, 2021
Nothingserious:

Lol!

You see the problem. You want to see the foundation of Christianity and an evidence for conviction to believe.
I give you the evidence and what Christianity claims. If you are sincere about what you seek, you would probe the claims of Christianity further.

Christianity claims all who come to Jesus Christ would receive eternal life. Christianity claims the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ is the bedrock of its existence.

No Christian ever claimed they would turn water to wine to convert the godless.

So why leave their claims and set up your own claim and argue with yourself over your own claim and turn around to say they didn’t meet up with your conditions? No one will take you seriously on that.

This is the useless back and forth you're proud of...

You call it an intelligent conversation...

Pride doesn't mean wisdom..
Re: If You Can Do This, I Will Believe That The Supernatural Exist by Ola17: 10:49am On Nov 20, 2021
hahn:

I can only change water to non alcoholic wine.

Maybe next time

grin

Chai cheesy
Re: If You Can Do This, I Will Believe That The Supernatural Exist by EnemyofGod22(m): 11:26am On Nov 20, 2021
Miracle doesn't exist,no one born of woman has ever done miracle's, miracle's in the Bible is full of shit.
Re: If You Can Do This, I Will Believe That The Supernatural Exist by EnemyofGod22(m): 11:29am On Nov 20, 2021
Workch:
its your opinion if it can’t be tested

Leave those ignorant faithfools to die with their ignorant.
Re: If You Can Do This, I Will Believe That The Supernatural Exist by orisa37: 8:07pm On Nov 20, 2021
YOU MUST BE THE DEVIL WHO TEMPTED JESUS IN THE GARDEN TO TURN STONES INTO BREAD.?

MAN SHALL NOT LIVE BY WINE ALONE.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is christainity a religion or Atm machine... / Secrets Of Christianity (decoding The Ancient) / Othodox Angican Church......... Be Ware, They Are Not Catholics!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.