Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,868 members, 7,828,095 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Dino Zoff: Why Cristiano Ronaldo Left Juventus For Man Utd - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Dino Zoff: Why Cristiano Ronaldo Left Juventus For Man Utd (28257 Views)

Ronaldo Left FUMING After Bruno Ignores Him In Man United's Draw Against Watford / Real Reason Cristiano Ronaldo Left Juventus Revealed / Cristiano Ronaldo Speaks On Leaving Juventus For Manchester United (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Zoff: Why Cristiano Ronaldo Left Juventus For Man Utd by patomberekpe(m): 1:29am On Nov 19, 2021
You forgot the important part zino, he was also paid to the moon
Re: Dino Zoff: Why Cristiano Ronaldo Left Juventus For Man Utd by Ephemmm: 6:26pm On Nov 19, 2021
[s]
AYNL:

the most stupidest thing someone can say about a person he doesn't like
have you been watching psg games
without messi,psg do win their games by 2-3 goals margin
his presence has disrupted their free flowing game
and even yourself cannot deny mbappe have been their best player so far this season
he's played 5 ligue 1 games he's yet to even register an assist not to talk of goal
the manager had deployed him in many positions on the pitch
false 9,rwf,am,yet he's not meeting their expectations
so who's the flop
I've seen many places where Neymar would rather pass to Messi instead of shooting
who's playing for who
y'all have sometimes accused mbappe of not passing to him
do you even know he's currently hold grudges against icardi
that's his compatriot o
but the media only talk about ronaldo
and you even said ronaldo doesn't add anything to a team
he doesn't make his teammates better
tell me how's making his teammates better his responsibility
barca played a their last UCL final when Neymar was still there
and since he left their longest run was the 2019 semifinals
what has your goat been doing?
please stop giving us he creates chances and other bullshiii y'all say
he hasn't even created up to 10 chances in many games
he's scored penalties this season, ronaldo hasn't
hatred will kill all of you
[/s]

You wrote this epistle to justify one mini goat who is just a goal pocher who cannot even get the number of golden boot the great Messi has?

You need to grow up and your eyes would soon clear after Messi has won the 7th Baloon d'or.

Dubai D'or is still available anywa.
Re: Dino Zoff: Why Cristiano Ronaldo Left Juventus For Man Utd by Ephemmm: 6:28pm On Nov 19, 2021
cr7lomo:

U are absolutely dull ...u must have repeated classes till u dropped out

How you punctuated your sentence has proved that you are the dullest among the dollards.

What a 'Dubai-made' Professor!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Zoff: Why Cristiano Ronaldo Left Juventus For Man Utd by AYNL: 8:57pm On Nov 19, 2021
Ephemmm:
[s][/s]

You wrote this epistle to justify one mini goat who is just a goal pocher who cannot even get the number of golden boot the great Messi has?

You need to grow up and your eyes would soon clear after Messi has won the 7th Baloon d'or.

una too like okoto niqqa

your ewure is a runaway coward
drained Barca and ran away
let him win 10 balloon d'or
he's still ewu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Zoff: Why Cristiano Ronaldo Left Juventus For Man Utd by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 19, 2021
Ephemmm:
[s][/s]

He wrote verifiable facts .......

15 balon d'ors by Messi can't erase them...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Zoff: Why Cristiano Ronaldo Left Juventus For Man Utd by Ephemmm: 11:12am On Nov 22, 2021
[s]
AYNL:

una too like okoto niqqa

your ewure is a runaway coward
drained Barca and ran away
let him win 10 balloon d'or
he's still ewu
[/s]

Your little goats almost scored penalty against his team over the weekend. Thanks to De Gea that reminded him that the penalty was meant for the opponent tongue tongue tongue.

A real goat dribbles, assists, scores from outside box, but Tapnaldo was just waiting inside yard 18 for tap-ins.

Juve's scenario repeating itself.
Re: Dino Zoff: Why Cristiano Ronaldo Left Juventus For Man Utd by Ephemmm: 11:14am On Nov 22, 2021
[s]
Crystyano:

He wrote verifiable facts .......

15 balon d'ors by Messi can't erase them...
[/s]

Heyaa......

Not only that, Messi's number of golden boots which is higher can't be erazed too.

Deal with that please.
Re: Dino Zoff: Why Cristiano Ronaldo Left Juventus For Man Utd by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 22, 2021
Ephemmm:
[s][/s]

Heyaa......

Not only that, Messi's number of golden boots which is higher can't be erazed too.

Deal with that please.

Deal with everything Google has concerning Ronaldo in terms of individual achievements.....
Re: Dino Zoff: Why Cristiano Ronaldo Left Juventus For Man Utd by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 22, 2021
Ephemmm:
[s][/s]

Your little goats almost scored penalty against his team over the weekend. Thanks to De Gea that reminded him that the penalty was meant for the opponent tongue tongue tongue.

A real goat dribbles, assists, scores from outside box, but Tapnaldo was just waiting inside yard 18 for tap-ins.

But Google says something different.....
Re: Dino Zoff: Why Cristiano Ronaldo Left Juventus For Man Utd by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 22, 2021
Ephemmm:

How you punctuated your sentence has proved that you are the dullest among the dollards.

What a 'Dubai-made' Professor!

Argue with Google.....

Insulting Ronaldo here is a waste of time.....
Re: Dino Zoff: Why Cristiano Ronaldo Left Juventus For Man Utd by AYNL: 12:24pm On Nov 22, 2021
Ephemmm:
[s][/s]

a real got creates yen yen yen
this season
Ronaldo 2 assists
your french ewure 0 assist
who's creating please
he's created more big chances
played more shot
completed 50% of his dribbles on Saturday
created 3 chances
1 big chance
assisted the only goal
you know what I tell your type
DON'T JUST WATCH FOOTBALL FOR THE FUN OF IT
KNOW ABOUT IT
AND READ NEWS TOO
be doing well
Re: Dino Zoff: Why Cristiano Ronaldo Left Juventus For Man Utd by Ephemmm: 1:22pm On Nov 22, 2021
Crystyano:

Deal with everything Google has concerning Ronaldo in terms of individual achievements.....

While google is silent on everything Messi has concerning Messi in terms of individual achievement.

You need to grow up.
Re: Dino Zoff: Why Cristiano Ronaldo Left Juventus For Man Utd by Ephemmm: 1:28pm On Nov 22, 2021
[s]
AYNL:

a real got creates yen yen yen
this season
Ronaldo 2 assists
your french ewure 0 assist
who's creating please
he's created more big chances
played more shot
completed 50% of his dribbles on Saturday
created 3 chances
1 big chance
assisted the only goal
you know what I tell your type
DON'T JUST WATCH FOOTBALL FOR THE FUN OF IT
KNOW ABOUT IT
AND READ NEWS TOO
be doing well
[/s]

Yen yen yen

Just mention a football calendar year when Ronaldo has more assist than Messi.

Your ronaldo is just good in terms of scoring, whereas Messi still have more golden boots.

Messi in the only player that is competing with Ronaldo in terms of Goals, competing with De brune/Modric in terms of assists, competing with Neyma/Hazard in terms of dribbling, score more free-kicks etc

Get this drilled into your empty skull!

1 Like

Re: Dino Zoff: Why Cristiano Ronaldo Left Juventus For Man Utd by AYNL: 1:46pm On Nov 22, 2021
Ephemmm:
[s][/s]

Yen yen yen

Your ronaldo is just good in terms of scoring, whereas Messi still have more golden boots.

Messi in the only player that is competing with Ronaldo in terms of Goals, competing with De brune/Modric in terms of assists, competing with Neyma/Hazard in terms of dribbling, score more free-kicks etc

I'm telling you again
know about football, don't just watch it for entertainment sake
sabi am wella
Re: Dino Zoff: Why Cristiano Ronaldo Left Juventus For Man Utd by Ephemmm: 1:54pm On Nov 22, 2021
AYNL:

I'm telling you again
know about football, don't just watch it for entertainment sake
sabi am wella

May be you need to change to decoder or TV, because the above statement devoids logic.
Re: Dino Zoff: Why Cristiano Ronaldo Left Juventus For Man Utd by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 22, 2021
Ephemmm:

While google is silent on everything Messi has concerning Messi in terms of individual achievement.

You need to grow up.

It's because of your lack of comprehension.....

When did I say Google is silent about Messi??

My point is that your insults towards Ronaldo are useless......
Re: Dino Zoff: Why Cristiano Ronaldo Left Juventus For Man Utd by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 22, 2021
Ephemmm:
[s][/s]

Yen yen yen

Lies upon lies....

You've grown up towards a mastery of lies....

Later,
You'll call it wailing...

Does that even matter??
Re: Dino Zoff: Why Cristiano Ronaldo Left Juventus For Man Utd by Ephemmm: 10:40am On Nov 23, 2021
Crystyano:

It's because of your lack of comprehension.....

When did I say Google is silent about Messi??

My point is that your insults towards Ronaldo are useless......

The same way I didn't tell you that google is silent about Ronaldo's achievements.

This is another evidence that your statements lack logic.
Re: Dino Zoff: Why Cristiano Ronaldo Left Juventus For Man Utd by Ephemmm: 10:42am On Nov 23, 2021
Crystyano:

Lies upon lies....

You've grown up towards a mastery of lies....

Later,
You'll call it wailing...

Does that even matter??

Whether it matters or not is not your headache.

However, you could have done better by providing stats to prove me wrong.
Re: Dino Zoff: Why Cristiano Ronaldo Left Juventus For Man Utd by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 23, 2021
Ephemmm:

The same way I didn't tell you that google is silent about Ronaldo's achievements.

This is another evidence that your statements lack logic.

I mentioned Google because your posts were not in accordance with what Google says....

Spits on your logic....
Re: Dino Zoff: Why Cristiano Ronaldo Left Juventus For Man Utd by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 23, 2021
Ephemmm:

Whether it matters or not is not your headache.

However, you could have done better by providing stats to prove me wrong.

You should do better by posting links where Google says what you're saying about Ronaldo and Messi......
Re: Dino Zoff: Why Cristiano Ronaldo Left Juventus For Man Utd by Ephemmm: 1:35pm On Nov 23, 2021
Crystyano:

[s]I mentioned Google because your posts were not in accordance with what Google says....

Spits on your logic....
[/s]

You could have done better by proving me wrong with data.

Olodo!
Re: Dino Zoff: Why Cristiano Ronaldo Left Juventus For Man Utd by jaiyeoriestyle: 3:48pm On Nov 23, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWzfoXMX5gw
Sharon Ooja Mike Edwards Nancy Isime Ebuka Tunde Demuren Efa Iwara 2baba Wande Coal #EnchantedwithSchweppes #SchweppesNG
Re: Dino Zoff: Why Cristiano Ronaldo Left Juventus For Man Utd by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 23, 2021
Ephemmm:
[/s]

You could have done better by proving me wrong with data.

Olodo!

Repeat that one till you die!
Re: Dino Zoff: Why Cristiano Ronaldo Left Juventus For Man Utd by AYNL: 10:25pm On Nov 24, 2021
Messi dogs

I hope you're watching this game

your ewure is just strolling on the pitch

y'all said ronaldo don't mark,press,or add anything to his team

which of this things your cow is doing now

bunch of hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Dino Zoff: Why Cristiano Ronaldo Left Juventus For Man Utd by Ephemmm: 2:14pm On Nov 29, 2021
Crystyano:

Repeat that one till you die!
Re: Dino Zoff: Why Cristiano Ronaldo Left Juventus For Man Utd by Nobody: 1:17am On Nov 30, 2021
Ephemmm:
[/s]

Spits...
Re: Dino Zoff: Why Cristiano Ronaldo Left Juventus For Man Utd by Ephemmm: 2:45pm On Nov 30, 2021
Crystyano:

Spits...

What a waste!
Re: Dino Zoff: Why Cristiano Ronaldo Left Juventus For Man Utd by jospimo: 3:13pm On Nov 30, 2021
These people should let CR7 rest.
Everyone has an opinion

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Send-Forth Dinner For The Super Falcons Ahead Of The Women's World Cup / Aguero's Father Blasts Pep Guardiola For Treatment Of Man City Legend / Photos From Super Eagles Match Against Tunisia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.