Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,723 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

I Dreamt A Weird Death Dream Of Me - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Dreamt A Weird Death Dream Of Me (347 Views)

Call It What It Is, Jehovah's Witness Is A Weird Fucking Cult / Weird Sacrifice I Saw This Morning... Stay Woke / Lady Dreamt That Someone Attacked Her Eyes With Needle, Then This Happened. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dreamt A Weird Death Dream Of Me by 1EmmyKay: 10:40am On Nov 18, 2021
Hello Nairalanders, pls what does it mean last night i dreamt of me telling my junior sis the type of casket color to use for my funeral, what's the meaning of this dream?
Re: I Dreamt A Weird Death Dream Of Me by Mrsoft3(m): 10:48am On Nov 18, 2021
1EmmyKay:
Hello Nairalanders, pls what does it mean last night i dreamt of me telling my junior sis the type of casket color to use for my funeral, what's the meaning of this dream?

It's normal for the spirit of death to over around, now you must understand similitudes and also when things are personal inthe realm of the spirit.

Your sister is dear to you and it could be she is the one about to exit, now the only way you can overcome this is when you have the understanding of 'an appointed time', this is the only way you will rebuke the spirit of death. You must pray and speak the word of God over your life and family at large. It is an obvious fact that this death is hovering around the family, it doesn't necessarily have to be you.
Re: I Dreamt A Weird Death Dream Of Me by Deborah98(f): 11:04am On Nov 18, 2021
This is a subtle manipulation and deception or even lies from the pit of hell. You're not dying and any covenant of death over your life and family is hereby nullified Amen. Go closer to God,be strong and of good courage..

1 Like

Re: I Dreamt A Weird Death Dream Of Me by Truvelisback(m): 6:58pm On Nov 18, 2021
1EmmyKay:
The dream could mean suffering, sorrow or Agony.

(1) (Reply)

6 Ministers Of The Gospel Exposed!!!(a Must Watch Video) / Are christians taking faith out of context? / Bible Verses About ‘yahoo Yahoo’, Fraud, Ponzi Scheme And the Likes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.