Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,507 members, 7,812,561 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

Call It What It Is, Jehovah's Witness Is A Weird Fucking Cult - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Call It What It Is, Jehovah's Witness Is A Weird Fucking Cult (3992 Views)

New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. / Proof To Jehovah Witnesses That Jesus Is Jehovah. / Jehovah Witness Is Built On Lies And False Teaching. Get Out Of That Cult! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Call It What It Is, Jehovah's Witness Is A Weird Fucking Cult by SSIPON(m): 11:13am On May 24, 2021
If you’re born into a Jehovah’s Witness family you don’t think the religion or anything about it is strange at all. You think everyone else who isn’t a Jehovah’s Witness is strange. You’re told what “the world” is like (it’s all bad) and how dangerous it is.

You grow up using Jehovah’s Witness terminology (cult experts call this “loaded language”) which other members understand but non-members think the words mean something else:

The world - All non-Jehovah’s Witnesses and anything outside of the religion. It’s run by Satan.

The truth - The Jehovah’s Witnesses

Babylon the great - All religions outside the Jehovah’s Witnesses.

The new system - The earth after Armageddon which will be inhabited by Jehovah’s Witnesses who’ll all become vegetarians and live forever.

The society - The Watchtower society, supposedly “God’s organization on earth”.

The birdcatcher - Satan.

DF’d (dee-effed) - Disfellowshipped - Someone who’s been kicked out of the religion for breaking one of the cult’s rules. They’re to be shunned and treated as if they’re invisible regardless of whether they’re your parents or even your own children.

DA’d (dee-ay’d) - Disassociated - Someone who defects or chooses to leave the Jehovah’s Witness religion. They’re regarded as deceitful, bitter, disgruntled, lying opposers who are mentally diseased. JW’s are taught that they can catch this disease simply by talking to ex-members.

Pioneer - A Jehovah’s Witness who devotes 70+ hours preaching a month (for free).

Opposer - Someone who simply disagrees with Jehovah’s Witness teachings.

You grow up never acknowledging your own birthday, treating it as a normal day and not celebrating it. You also don't celebrate Christmas, Easter, new years, Valentine’s Day or national days like Independence Day. But you don't miss it, because you’ve never had them anyway. You’ll also find that you feel at least a little bit proud about it though because you’re taking your religion seriously and those “silly people” are celebrating “pagan” festivals.

Your weekends are never your own. In fact, you won’t ever get a lie in. Saturday morning is spent knocking on doors and Sunday mornings are spent in the Kingdom Hall for a 2 hour meeting followed by more knocking on doors. On Sunday you likely won’t get home until about 3:30 pm.

If you’re in school you’re expected to try and convert your classmates and you’re not allowed to have non-JW friends outside of school. So if they knock for you after school to play outside or come over to their house you have to think up an excuse and say no.

You won’t learn about any other religion, unless it’s from Watchtower literature, and you’re taught that everything that the Watchtower magazines say are true. To question “God’s organization” is to question God himself - and you remember what happened to Korah when he questioned Moses? God killed them all! (This is actually a real threat that the governing body use against their followers).

You’re taught that Armageddon is coming any day now - it’s “just around the corner” (a real term they use) and the only way to stop Jehovah from killing you is to become a Jehovah’s Witness before Armageddon.

Your parents are likely depressed, repressed or have anger issues due to the fact that they’ve been holding back their real talents and never studied or pursued things they were genuinely interested in. Hobbies are OK, but unless they benefit the Watchtower society in any way they’re regarded as “useless pursuits”.

You know full well from an early age that you’ll never go to university. The Watchtower society teaches that university is dangerous and causes people to think critically - something the religion doesn't want its members to do. I mean, why would you want to go to university and improve your mind when you could peddle magazines doors to door FOR FREE and work building Kingdom Halls FOR FREE so that years later the Watchtower society can sell them for a profit? Of course you and your old congregation won’t see a penny of that money, it’ll be used to settle child molestation charges out of court.

In fact, one of the leaders, Gerrit Losch, claims that going to university is like shooting yourself in the head.

You’re taught that all non Jehovah’s Witnesses are bad, evil and not to be trusted. That only Jehovah’s Witnesses are capable of real love and that if you ever leave the religion all Jehovah’s Witnesses will shun you. You’re taught that Jehovah’s Witnesses are your real family and you must be loyal to the organization because it’s impossible to worship god without it.

You develop a hatred and mistrust of the outside world and you have black and white thinking which you don't even realize you have. (Check out answers by active Jehovah’s Witnesses on here to see what I mean).

You’re commanded not to watch or read any negative news report about Jehovah’s Witnesses or to read anything that says the Jehovah’s Witnesses are wrong. You should preach to others but if they try to tell you about their religion you’re to leave immediately.

You occasionally hear about a pedophile problem or child molestation payouts in courtsbut you’re assured that these are “apostate driven lies” - even if the Watchtower society has made many out of court payouts to the “so called” victims - pay no attention, it’s a “test from Satan”.

So, in short, it’s like living in a bubble. You don’t actually know the real world or understand it. You likely come across as odd to non-members and if/when you leave the religion you find yourself not prepared mentally to cope with it - hence why a few (33%) return after leaving.
Sources:
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/mar/25/jehovahs-witnesses-accused-of-silencing-victims-of-child-abuse-uk
https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1102008083

5 Likes

Re: Call It What It Is, Jehovah's Witness Is A Weird Fucking Cult by ThePlugg(m): 11:15am On May 24, 2021
This is serious
Re: Call It What It Is, Jehovah's Witness Is A Weird Fucking Cult by SSIPON(m): 11:24am On May 24, 2021
DappaD:

I am one of Jehovah’s Witnesses
Alright, try to defend your cult in this one.
Re: Call It What It Is, Jehovah's Witness Is A Weird Fucking Cult by jantman(m): 11:28am On May 24, 2021
SSIPON

(Jws) The doctrine of the devil
Re: Call It What It Is, Jehovah's Witness Is A Weird Fucking Cult by ChiefSosa(m): 11:32am On May 24, 2021
Rather than attacking them, why don't you simply talk with any of them face to face. Are you expecting someone to type epistle here? Meet them so you'll ask questions and they'll explain to you using the bible. I've got no issues with JWs. They seem more organized. Lastly, learn to seek knowledge first before coming online to castigate. It'll help you go far in life.

5 Likes

Re: Call It What It Is, Jehovah's Witness Is A Weird Fucking Cult by Maamin(m): 11:34am On May 24, 2021
This interesting ...but all religion could be classified under cult as well grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Call It What It Is, Jehovah's Witness Is A Weird Fucking Cult by DappaD: 11:54am On May 24, 2021
OP, remember you came to the religious section and most of the people here would profess belief in the Bible. With that in mind, let’s use the Israelites and the Christians in the Bible as a case study since most Bible believers agree that they existed as a people.

ISRAELITES

Jehovah told them that the Law he gave them was to prove to others that they were different from the nations around them. Deuteronomy 4:6-8

They were not to mingle with men from the nations, not even think of marrying from the nations around them because they could lead them astray to worship false gods(Deuteronomy 7:3,4 see also Nehemiah 13:25) That did not mean that they could see men from the nations as scum, rather they are meant to love the foreigners in their midst but limit their friendship/association with them. Deuteronomy 10:19

In fact, the Israelites took exclusive devotion to Jehovah their God so serious that anyone who tried to disband the assembly by bringing in worship of other gods was to be eliminated from the camp of Israel. Deuteronomy 13:6-11

CHRISTIANS

The Bible says that Jehovah does not change with respect to his standards(Malachi 3:6, James 1:17) so when shifting focus to the Christians in the first century, the above arrangement changed in a way(Romans 10:4) but the principles behind them did not.

For instance, the Christians are to be separate from the world around them(John 15:18-20) and not make unnecessary friendships with those in the world who would not strengthen one’s faith(1Corinthians 15:33)
They are not even to marry from those who do not share their faith. 1Corinthians 7:39
That does not mean that they saw men of the world as scum because they are to “honour men of all sorts” irrespective of race, ethnicity, social, religious, economic background(1Peter 2:17) but they are to limit the extent of association with them. 1Peter 4:3,4

When someone tried to bring a strange teaching into the congregation, the overseers would try to readjust such a person(Galatians 6:1) and if such a person persists in his course, he is removed from the congregation. Romans 16:17, Titus 3:10-11
Apart from apostasy, if someone amongst them leads a lifestyle not in line with Bible principles, he is first cautioned(Galatians 6:1) and if he proves unrepentant, he is disfellowshiped from the congregation(1Corinthians 5:11-13) as in members of the congregation are not even to say a greeting to him. 2John 10

Would those who profess belief in the Bible call the two groups of people above i.e. the Israelites and the Christians a “cult” ?
OP note that this question is not for you since the Bible makes no sense to you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Call It What It Is, Jehovah's Witness Is A Weird Fucking Cult by Image123(m): 12:41pm On May 24, 2021
ChiefSosa:
Are you expecting someone to type epistle here?

Yes, many of your people will soon resume. The BMC crew of the JWs, you have not been recruited yet. Applications open in June.
Re: Call It What It Is, Jehovah's Witness Is A Weird Fucking Cult by haddeylium(m): 1:52pm On May 24, 2021
I'm one of Jehovah's Witnesses. In my years as member, I've come to realize that people dislike and distrust who they don't understand. So, it's not unexpected that majority that dislike JWs say disdainful and untruthful things about Us.
'They're Cultists, they are brainwashed, they enter their churches with back' and other sweet labels cheesy
Given that we majority of JWs in your community are peaceful and mild-mannered. Isn't that ironic?

As DappaD's mentioned, 'the record shows that, that has always been the case with God’s people all throughout history'. That's welcome.

Maybe they're cultist people that are brainwashed not to :
-Get involved with politics, they do not join the military - even if it means they go to jail for it .They don't take up arms and kill people.They seem to avoid violence at all costs. (Matthew 26:52)
Isn't that impressive for a Cult and dangerous group?

- entertained Racism among themselves. They don't distinguish colours .we try to help people overcome even deep-seated prejudices.We do not support any movement motivated by racial or ethnic hatred.( Acts 10:34, 35)

disrespect the government where we live and obey its laws as long as these do not call on us to disobey God’s laws.​—Matthew 22:21; Acts 5:​29.

Even when others hold a belief different from ours we don't use a degrading labels on them

If all these are what Cultists enjoy. I'll always be proud to be one.
proudlyJW

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Call It What It Is, Jehovah's Witness Is A Weird Fucking Cult by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 24, 2021
This article has just opened more.

It is very easy to know they need help. With my interaction with them here on NL, I realised they need help and compassion because if they think there is no hope in this earth, and their leaders tell them to separate from everyone cos there is no hope, how can they trust their leaders and their god (not God) to give them a new earth after they died. They truly need help. I feel somehow that they have been brainwashed to not use their brains anymore. It is not ok. How can human beings be held in brain captivity? It is a big tragedy.

3 Likes

Re: Call It What It Is, Jehovah's Witness Is A Weird Fucking Cult by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:43pm On May 24, 2021
Outstandingly one of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES! smiley

Re: Call It What It Is, Jehovah's Witness Is A Weird Fucking Cult by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:46pm On May 24, 2021
I don't need to tell him stories!
For calling out the most peaceloving group the world has ever known is enough evidence that he has been misinformed. Simple! smiley

haddeylium:

I'm one of Jehovah's Witnesses. In my years as member, I've come to realize that people dislike and distrust who they don't understand. So, it's not unexpected that majority that dislike JWs say disdainful and untruthful things about Us.
'They're Cultists, they are brainwashed, they enter their churches with back' and other sweet labels cheesy
Given that we majority of JWs in your community are peaceful and mild-mannered. Isn't that ironic?

As DappaD's mentioned, 'the record shows that, that has always been the case with God’s people all throughout history'. That's welcome.

Maybe they're cultist people that are brainwashed not to :
-Get involved with politics, they do not join the military - even if it means they go to jail for it .They don't take up arms and kill people.They seem to avoid violence at all costs. (Matthew 26:52)
Isn't that impressive for a Cult and dangerous group?

- entertained Racism among themselves. They don't distinguish colours .we try to help people overcome even deep-seated prejudices.We do not support any movement motivated by racial or ethnic hatred.( Acts 10:34, 35)

disrespect the government where we live and obey its laws as long as these do not call on us to disobey God’s laws.​—Matthew 22:21; Acts 5:​29.

Even when others hold a belief different from ours we don't use a degrading labels on them

If all these are what Cultists enjoy. I'll always be proud to be one.
proudlyJW

1 Like

Re: Call It What It Is, Jehovah's Witness Is A Weird Fucking Cult by ChiefSosa(m): 4:50pm On May 24, 2021
Image123:

Yes, many of your people will soon resume. The BMC crew of the JWs, you have not been recruited yet. Applications open in June.
Listen, fam! The only sensible advice I can give you is to meet up with 1 or more of them face to face if you've got questions; you can literally find them anywhere. Some things can't be typed; it'll be tiring. If you don't like them, then let them be. Dem no dey kill person put. Don't go about talking down on them outta ignorance. Cheers, vato!
Re: Call It What It Is, Jehovah's Witness Is A Weird Fucking Cult by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:10pm On May 24, 2021
ChiefSosa:

Listen, fam! The only sensible advice I can give you is to meet up with 1 or more of them face to face if you've got questions; you can literally find them anywhere. Some things can't be typed; it'll be tiring. If you don't like them, then let them be. Dem no dey kill person put. Don't go about talking down on them outta ignorance. Cheers, vato!

Let them go and ask Mr Macaroni!

1 Like

Re: Call It What It Is, Jehovah's Witness Is A Weird Fucking Cult by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:28pm On May 24, 2021
Image123:

Do you realize that it really matters with whom you're taking side? Psalms 1:1

SSIPON:
Let's start with the Perfect Earth created by the Perfect God -

Catastrophic Storms
By a vast majority, water, essential for life, is undrinkable.
Shifting Tectonic Plates causing Earthquakes and Volcanoes.
Deadly bitter Cold and equally Deadly Heat.
Large expanses of land are Desert.
A substantial number of Plants are poisonous
Every large animal will kill you and/or eat you if it gets half a chance

Animals -

They are not majestic creatures, most live their lives in total panic on the edge of death, if not from predators, then from starvation. Not to mention and endless list of diseases from malnutrition, to infection, to broken bones, bad eye sight, etc... most animals live short miserable lives. Oh yeah, a real paradise for them.

People -

Eyes that Dim
Hearing that fades
Teeth that rot
Bone that break
Joints that ache
Organs that fail
An endless list of diseases that can strike you down on a moments notice

Your body has the ability to totally 100% replace itself every 10 years, but each subsequent copy is worse and more flawed than the one before, until it has so many errors that it simple stops working.

The Cosmos -

Riddled with Deadly Radiation
Stars and Galaxies colliding
Stars blinking out by the dozens every day

In fact, I can not think of a single thing created by this alleged "god" that is not hopelessly and painfully flawed.

The earth and life are not blessed miracles, they are pain, misery, struggle, and death. Yet humans have the resilience to seek out some good in their flawed existence. But that is no thanks to God.

So ... show me something in "God's Creation" that is not hopelessly flawed? Because I don't see it.

What is there to defend when everyone can see that the one accusing people doesn't even believe in the Bible?

SSIPON:

Yeah, the Bible never mentioned tiny RNA based life forms living amongst us that we don't even know are here. Or even alien species. You know why? Because, it was written by misogynistic poetic middle Eastern men who didn't even understand genetics and passed down from generation to generation, spread through wars and slavery, before it got to you grin.
Re: Call It What It Is, Jehovah's Witness Is A Weird Fucking Cult by Janosky: 6:40pm On May 24, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

It is very easy to know they need help. With my interaction with them here on NL, I realised they need help and compassion because if they think there is no hope in this earth, and their leaders tell them to separate from everyone cos there is no hope, how can they trust their leaders and their god (not God) to give them a new earth after they died. They truly need help. I feel somehow that they have been brainwashed to not use their brains anymore. It is not ok. How can human beings be held in brain captivity? It is a big tragedy.
You pay Membership fees to Pastorpreneurs running their business centers.
Bros, you need help.
Free yourself from monthly financial enslavement & spiritual bondage to Churchpreneurs.

You claim you are heading to heaven because for you & your Pastorpreneurs,"there is no hope in this earth", devotees of " this earth is not my home " Churchpreneurs mantra.
You reject Jesus teaching of sermon on the mount, Matthew 5:5 & Psalms 37:29.

Bros, you are LYING & deluded.
Fact check:
You are brainwashed.
You are not using your brain anymore.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Call It What It Is, Jehovah's Witness Is A Weird Fucking Cult by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:12pm On May 24, 2021
Definitely JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES did nothing evil against you other than their faith which has no negative effect on your life!
So what's the difference between you and Boko Haram killing people because they feel you are brainwashed by your faith? smiley

PeaceJoyLove:

Re: Call It What It Is, Jehovah's Witness Is A Weird Fucking Cult by Janosky: 7:54pm On May 24, 2021
SSIPON:

If you’re born into a Jehovah’s Witness family you don’t think the religion or anything about it is strange at all. You think everyone else who isn’t a Jehovah’s Witness is strange. You’re told what “the world” is like (it’s all bad) and how dangerous it is.

You grow up using Jehovah’s Witness terminology (cult experts call this “loaded language”) which other members understand but non-members think the words mean something else:

The world - All non-Jehovah’s Witnesses and anything outside of the religion. It’s run by Satan.

The truth - The Jehovah’s Witnesses

Babylon the great - All religions outside the Jehovah’s Witnesses.

The new system - The earth after Armageddon which will be inhabited by Jehovah’s Witnesses who’ll all become vegetarians and live forever.

The society - The Watchtower society, supposedly “God’s organization on earth”.

The birdcatcher - Satan.

DF’d (dee-effed) - Disfellowshipped - Someone who’s been kicked out of the religion for breaking one of the cult’s rules. They’re to be shunned and treated as if they’re invisible regardless of whether they’re your parents or even your own children.

DA’d (dee-ay’d) - Disassociated - Someone who defects or chooses to leave the Jehovah’s Witness religion. They’re regarded as deceitful, bitter, disgruntled, lying opposers who are mentally diseased. JW’s are taught that they can catch this disease simply by talking to ex-members.

Pioneer - A Jehovah’s Witness who devotes 70+ hours preaching a month (for free).

Opposer - Someone who simply disagrees with Jehovah’s Witness teachings.

You grow up never acknowledging your own birthday, treating it as a normal day and not celebrating it. You also don't celebrate Christmas, Easter, new years, Valentine’s Day or national days like Independence Day
. But you don't miss it, because you’ve never had them anyway. You’ll also find that you feel at least a little bit proud about it though because you’re taking your religion seriously and those “silly people” are celebrating “pagan” festivals.

Your weekends are never your own. In fact, you won’t ever get a lie in. Saturday morning is spent knocking on doors and Sunday mornings are spent in the Kingdom Hall for a 2 hour meeting followed by more knocking on doors. On Sunday you likely won’t get home until about 3:30 pm.

If you’re in school you’re expected to try and convert your classmates and you’re not allowed to have non-JW friends outside of school. So if they knock for you after school to play outside or come over to their house you have to think up an excuse and say no.

You won’t learn about any other religion, unless it’s from Watchtower literature, and you’re taught that everything that the Watchtower magazines say are true. To question “God’s organization” is to question God himself - and you remember what happened to Korah when he questioned Moses? God killed them all! (This is actually a real threat that the governing body use against their followers).

You’re taught that Armageddon is coming any day now - it’s “just around the corner” (a real term they use) and the only way to stop Jehovah from killing you is to become a Jehovah’s Witness before Armageddon.

Your parents are likely depressed, repressed or have anger issues due to the fact that they’ve been holding back their real talents and never studied or pursued things they were genuinely interested in. Hobbies are OK, but unless they benefit the Watchtower society in any way they’re regarded as “useless pursuits”.

You know full well from an early age that you’ll never go to university. The Watchtower society teaches that university is dangerous and causes people to think critically - something the religion doesn't want its members to do. I mean, why would you want to go to university and improve your mind when you could peddle magazines doors to door FOR FREE and work building Kingdom Halls FOR FREE so that years later the Watchtower society can sell them for a profit? Of course you and your old congregation won’t see a penny of that money, it’ll be used to settle child molestation charges out of court.

In fact, one of the leaders, Gerrit Losch, claims that going to university is like shooting yourself in the head.

You’re taught that all non Jehovah’s Witnesses are bad, evil and not to be trusted. That only Jehovah’s Witnesses are capable of real love and that if you ever leave the religion all Jehovah’s Witnesses will shun you. You’re taught that Jehovah’s Witnesses are your real family and you must be loyal to the organization because it’s impossible to worship god without it.

You develop a hatred and mistrust of the outside world and you have black and white thinking which you don't even realize you have. (Check out answers by active Jehovah’s Witnesses on here to see what I mean).

You’re commanded not to watch or read any negative news report about Jehovah’s Witnesses or to read anything that says the Jehovah’s Witnesses are wrong. You should preach to others but if they try to tell you about their religion you’re to leave immediately.

You occasionally hear about a pedophile problem or child molestation payouts in courtsbut you’re assured that these are “apostate driven lies” - even if the Watchtower society has made many out of court payouts to the “so called” victims - pay no attention, it’s a “test from Satan”.

So, in short, it’s like living in a bubble. You don’t actually know the real world or understand it. You likely come across as odd to non-members and if/when you leave the religion you find yourself not prepared mentally to cope with it - hence why a few (33%) return after leaving.
Sources:
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/mar/25/jehovahs-witnesses-accused-of-silencing-victims-of-child-abuse-uk
Genesis 1:1,31, God saw that ALL that He had made was very good= Very perfect.
Bros, is the World you live perfect as God made it ?
The deluded Bros claims the world is not dangerous, do you ever leave your doors and windows wide open whenever you're off to work or outings?
If the world is good according to God's standard, why did Jesus tell you this world will be destroyed?

Do you have the right to dictate how the Landlord will evict tenants destroying His Property?

See this Bros wey no get SENSE grin grin.
1 Corinthians 5:1-13 & 2 Thess 3:6 are "cult rules" in his own Bible.
Bros, provide proof to this forum that Jesus Christ & the disciples had continuous fellowship with individuals who left Jehovah's chosen Servants.
If you can't provide the proof, then we know you are here to project your frustrations.
grin grin grin grin

Is that part of ALL THE THINGS Jesus commanded you?
Re: Call It What It Is, Jehovah's Witness Is A Weird Fucking Cult by Image123(m): 8:25pm On May 24, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Do you realize that it really matters with whom you're taking side? Psalms 1:1

And you're suggesting that i should be on Maximus' side undecided undecided Have i not said the truth, have you not resumed work?
Re: Call It What It Is, Jehovah's Witness Is A Weird Fucking Cult by Image123(m): 8:27pm On May 24, 2021
ChiefSosa:

Are you part of them? Lol
Re: Call It What It Is, Jehovah's Witness Is A Weird Fucking Cult by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:34pm On May 24, 2021
Image123:

And you're suggesting that i should be on Maximus' side undecided undecided Have i not said the truth, have you not resumed work?

Anyway you're right:

But sanctify the Christ as Lord in your hearts, always ready to make a defense before everyone who demands of you a reason for the hope you have, but doing so with a mild temper and deep respect. 16 Maintain a good 1Peter 3:15 wink
Re: Call It What It Is, Jehovah's Witness Is A Weird Fucking Cult by Image123(m): 8:38pm On May 24, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Anyway you're right:

But sanctify the Christ as Lord in your hearts, always ready to make a defense before everyone who demands of you a reason for the hope you have, but doing so with a mild temper and deep respect. 16 Maintain a good 1Peter 3:15 wink

Make a proper defense already then, at least that's how you understand the verse. Why slackest thou?
Re: Call It What It Is, Jehovah's Witness Is A Weird Fucking Cult by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:51pm On May 24, 2021
I'm already making the defense already but we are not to throw costly pearls at swine {Matthew 7:6} it would have made more sense if this is coming from someone who cherish God's word not some atheist who thought the Bible is nonsense!
Of course he will think everyone living by what the book says is psycho! wink

Image123:

Make a proper defense already then, at least that's how you understand the verse. Why slackest thou?
Re: Call It What It Is, Jehovah's Witness Is A Weird Fucking Cult by Image123(m): 8:56pm On May 24, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
I'm already making the defense already but we are not to throw costly pearls at swine {Matthew 7:6} it would have made more sense if this is coming from someone who cherish God's word not some atheist who thought the Bible is nonsense!
Of course he will think everyone living by what the book says is psycho! wink

cheesy cheesy May the Lord heal your confusion.
Re: Call It What It Is, Jehovah's Witness Is A Weird Fucking Cult by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:57pm On May 24, 2021
Funny Churchgoer! cheesy

Image123:

cheesy cheesy May the Lord heal your confusion.
Re: Call It What It Is, Jehovah's Witness Is A Weird Fucking Cult by Image123(m): 8:58pm On May 24, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Funny Churchgoer! cheesy

Ciao, boring Jwickedness.
Re: Call It What It Is, Jehovah's Witness Is A Weird Fucking Cult by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:10pm On May 24, 2021
Boring yet you run to threads where JWs are mentioned!
Funny Churchgoer! cheesy

Image123:

Ciao, boring Jwickedness.
Re: Call It What It Is, Jehovah's Witness Is A Weird Fucking Cult by Janosky: 9:22pm On May 24, 2021
SSIPON:

You won’t learn about any other religion, unless it’s from Watchtower literature, and you’re taught that everything that the Watchtower magazines say are true. [/b]To question “God’s organization” is to question God himself - and you remember what happened to Korah when he questioned Moses? God killed them all! (This is actually a real threat that the governing body use against their followers).

[b]**5.

Sources:

This OP, SSIPON, You're posting GIBBERISH.
Bros, you swallowing the gabbage fed you by individuals who are out to malign Jehovah's servants and spread misleading info about JWs.
Nothing goes unnoticed, there are several mechanisms including Communication with all brothers to address any lapses.
In the same vein, each JW can communicate with the Overseers among Jehovah's chosen Servants on any matter under the sun.
Every JW knows the process, Bro no dey DECEIVE yourself.

SSIPON LIENUS DECEIVING himself.
Matthew 24:13,36-39 ,Mark 1:13-15 & Revelation 1:1 & 16:14-16, Armageddon & the kingdom of God is at hand, is the teaching of Jesus Christ. JWs are obedient to Jesus our Master..
Bros, continue to WAIL & MURMUR.
1 Corinthians 10:6-11 is instructive grin grin.

The GIBBERISH of SSIPON LIENUS.
Galatians 6:10 is a guide for JWs.
JWs boku for every university campus on this planet.
We were the first to produce motion picture before Hollywood.
JWs are the first to develop multi language system printing press before others.
Mr LIENUS says JWs no dey go school.
Bros, you well?

grin

Jesus, the Servant of Jehovah, was odd to the unbelieving Jews in his earthly ministry.
Jehovah's Servants are odd to the lawless , unbelieving world that is passing away.
Matthew 5:20, James 4:4.
If you are not odd to the world, you have no business with Jehovah's incoming kingdom.
Roger that.

Judas iscariot was with Jesus and later became "the son of destruction", some of such ,pose as JWs, sooner than later their immoral works will be exposed, 1 Corinthians 5:9-13, we will continue to remove them.
(Come & WAIL & MURMUR, when Jehovah's Servants weeds them out grin grin grin grin)

Maybe you're depressed, pls seek professional treatment and stop WAILING against JWs.
We are not your problem.
grin grin
Re: Call It What It Is, Jehovah's Witness Is A Weird Fucking Cult by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 24, 2021
It is painful when resourceful brains are redundant in a believe which a simple common sense can help. Oh! After all, common sense is actually uncommon and expensive. Please, how can a person give you hopelessness now and promise you hope after you are dead? How can you call someone evil Ceasar and still work under him? And then how can you make money earned from evil Ceasar clean by donating it to a good cause? Spitutual money laundering. These are issues common sense resolves. Common sense is truly uncommon.
Re: Call It What It Is, Jehovah's Witness Is A Weird Fucking Cult by Janosky: 10:54pm On May 24, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:
It is painful when resourceful brains are redundant in a believe which a simple common sense can help. Oh! After all, common sense is actually uncommon and expensive. Please, how can a person give you hopelessness now and promise you hope after you are dead? How can you call someone evil Ceasar and still work under him? And then how can you make money earned from evil Ceasar clean by donating it to a good cause? Spitutual money laundering. These are issues common sense resolves. Common sense is truly uncommon.
Bros,Please don't project your own hopelessness on anyone, abeg you.

You think say you get SENSE ? grin
JWs never claimed that Ceasar is evil.

Why are you making a DUBIOUS claim about JWs to mislead the public ?
This is our Bible based teaching on Ceasar.

See the proof:
Source :JW.ORG

Caesar
A Roman family name that became a title for the Roman emperors. Augustus, Tiberius, and Claudius are mentioned by name in the Bible, and though Nero is not mentioned by name, it applies to him as well.
“Caesar” is also used in the Christian Greek Scriptures to represent civil authority, or the State.​—Mr 12:17; Ac 25:12

Your Bible says "Ceasar" is under the influence & power of the Evil one,Satan. 1 John 5:19 & Ephesians 6:12.
Pronto !

Re: Call It What It Is, Jehovah's Witness Is A Weird Fucking Cult by Nobody: 7:23am On May 25, 2021
Janosky:

Bros,Please don't project your own hopelessness on anyone, abeg you.

You think say you get SENSE ? grin
JWs never claimed that Ceasar is evil.

Why are you making a DUBIOUS claim about JWs to mislead the public ?
This is our Bible based teaching on Ceasar.

See the proof:
Source :JW.ORG

Caesar
A Roman family name that became a title for the Roman emperors. Augustus, Tiberius, and Claudius are mentioned by name in the Bible, and though Nero is not mentioned by name, it applies to him as well.
“Caesar” is also used in the Christian Greek Scriptures to represent civil authority, or the State.​—Mr 12:17; Ac 25:12

Your Bible says "Ceasar" is under the influence & power of the Evil one,Satan. 1 John 5:19 & Ephesians 6:12.
Pronto !

Please, I do not want to argue with you because it is fruitless. You can continue mentioning me.

Go and read my thread where your members used the word Ceasar. How? They said your demonic organisation is the right one, and other denominations lead to destruction. I asked them why did they register under CAC as a denomination. They said nothing good comes from this world but they have to give Ceasar what is during to Ceaser. They registered to pay Ceasar off. I was like...what? You registered as a denomination and you se saying you did it just to fulfill the law? They said yes. And they progressed that Nothing good comes from the world as a whole. And that only your denominc organisation give good donations. All others are "pastorpreneurs", a term they used. They even criticized Pastpr Adeboye. Called him many names. I said ok. If you say the above, where do you get your money? How do you feed your family? They could not defend it. The same world they say is bad, they work for people there to earn salary. They earn money from their bosses, but call them evil because they arent members of your church. Meaning you work for Ceasar evil to make money. Then, you feed your family with evil money, and donate the evil money in your church.

It is funny how you want to portray Ceaser as the STAR boy when your evil mates were quoting many verses about every thing evil. Now, you have come to say Ceasar to you us not evil. If Ceasar is not evil to you, then, you lied to your congregation about the CAC registration of your evil church.

If you say only your church is OK, why dont you create income opportunities among yourselves only and pay tax to Ceasar only. Jesus told you to give Ceasar (tax) and not to earn from him. So, you see the contradiction in you.

Then, you are brainwashed that if you donate the money, it becomes clean. Just exactly like the drug baron who launders his money.

So many things wrong with you.

Go and read my thread and you find the discussion and how I arrive at this.

You are evil. Demon witnesses. You want to create a body outside the body of Christ deceiving people and create confusion.

May God forgive you all. Those who repent among you have eternal life.

The issue if hopelessness you create is that there is no hope and miracle again. You even gave a date miracles stopped. You are all ma.d. When there is no more miracle? What remains? Chaos. You haven't seen chaos at all. If the devil is left to really rule this world like you claim, you cannot even have time to post here. The only miracle stopping devil from doing evil is the body of Christ. The prayer of the righteous. But you fail to acknowledge it saying evil prayers in your dens called kingdoms are responsible and then saying there is no more miracle. Your elders told you hopeless stories. No miracle. Just take it. Endure it here. Nothing one can do. That is a hopeless situation..and then you promised them a new earth after death. Younare ma.d. Your god gave hopelessness while the victims are alive, and promised hope after they are death. For you to believe this....you are an idoootaaa. I do not know how a man with brain can allow himself to be used like this, and still comes online to pass ridiculous messages.. and running all round the whole forum defending, encourouging and promoting this present hopelessness for a hope after death. You are ma.d. Na you no get sense. Your father and mother are the ones I will discuss with, not you that is still fed. Your parents who allowed them to be brainwashed. Soon, you will be working and earning salaries. You will collect money to feed your family from a boss you think is evil. You are the one who is evil. You are sick. And you need help.

This is why President Putin is jailing your demonic members in Russia. You are evil.

I have noticed this. You always contradict yourselves.

Please, feel free to mention me again, you will not get response from me. But I will keep opening the eyes of people you have been brainwashing.

I believe you too can see the light if you are ready to start using your brain. You cannot start using YouTube brain and see your dens called kingdoms as a good place.

Goodluck!

1 Like

Re: Call It What It Is, Jehovah's Witness Is A Weird Fucking Cult by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:07am On May 25, 2021
See epistle of no sense! cheesy

Go luck yourself inside a room and start crying because no JW will agree with you that we are worshiping the same god with your daddy GO! cheesy

PeaceJoyLove:

Please, I do not want to argue with you because it is fruitless. You can continue mentioning me. Go and read my thread where your members used the word Ceasar. How? They said your demonic organisation is the right one, and other denominations lead to destruction. I asked them why did they register under CAC as a denomination. They said nothing good comes from this world but they have to give Ceasar what is during to Ceaser. They registered to pay Ceasar off. I was like...what? You registered as a denomination and you se saying you did it just to fulfill the law? They said yes. And they progressed that Nothing good comes from the world as a whole. And that only your denominc organisation give good donations. All others are "pastorpreneurs", a term they used. They even criticized Pastpr Adeboye. Called him many names. I said ok. If you say the above, where do you get your money? How do you feed your family? They could not defend it. The same world they say is bad, they work for people there to earn salary. They earn money from their bosses, but call them evil because they arent members of your church. Meaning you work for Ceasar evil to make money. Then, you feed your family with evil money, and donate the evil money in your church. It is funny how you want to portray Ceaser as the STAR boy when your evil mates were quoting many verses about every thing evil. Now, you have come to say Ceasar to you us not evil. If Ceasar is not evil to you, then, you lied to your congregation about the CAC registration of your evil church. If you say only your church is OK, why dont you create income opportunities among yourselves only and pay tax to Ceasar only. Jesus told you to give Ceasar (tax) and not to earn from him. So, you see the contradiction in you. Then, you are brainwashed that if you donate the money, it becomes clean. Just exactly like the drug baron who launders his money. So many things wrong with you. Go and read my thread and you find the discussion and how I arrive a
t this. You are evil. Demon witnesses. You want to create a body outside the body of Christ deceiving people and create confusion. May God forgive you all. Those who repent among you have eternal life. The issue if hopelessness you create is that there is no hope and miracle again. You even gave a date miracles stopped. You are all ma.d. When there is no more miracle? What remains? Chaos. You haven't seen chaos at all. If the devil is left to really rule this world like you claim, you cannot even have time to post here. The only miracle stopping devil from doing evil is the body of Christ. The prayer of the righteous. But you fail to acknowledge it saying evil prayers in your dens called kingdoms are responsible and then saying there is no more miracle. Your elders told you hopeless stories. No miracle. Just take it. Endure it here. Nothing one can do. That is a hopeless situation..and then you promised them a new earth after death. Younare ma.d. Your god gave hopelessness while the victims are alive, and promised hope after they are death. For you to believe this....you are an idoootaaa. I do not know how a man with brain can allow himself to be used like this, and still comes online to pass ridiculous messages.. and running all round the whole forum defending, encourouging and promoting this present hopelessness for a hope after death. You are ma.d. Na you no get sense. Your father and mother are the ones I will discuss with, not you that is still fed. Your parents who allowed them to be brainwashed. Soon, you will be working and earning salaries. You will collect money to feed your family from a boss you think is evil. You are the one who is evil. You are sick. And you need help.
This is why President Putin is jailing your demonic members in Russia. You are evil. I have noticed this. You always contradict yourselves. Please, feel free to mention me again, you will not get response from me. But I will keep opening the eyes of people you have been brainwashing. I believe you too can see the light if you are ready to start using your brain. You cannot start using YouTube brain and see your dens called kingdoms as a good place.Goodluck!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Voodoo On White People / What Is "Atheism"? Why You May Be Very Wrong / Is Deception A Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 155
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.