Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,137 members, 7,860,087 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:28 AM

I'll Be The Last Bus Stop They Will Push Out In This Struggle - Simon Ekpa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'll Be The Last Bus Stop They Will Push Out In This Struggle - Simon Ekpa (1098 Views)

Cash Crunch: Governors Push Out Palliatives In States / Radio Biafra: IPOB Sacks Simon Ekpa, Nnamdi Kanu's Successor, Gives Reason / Red Card: "We Didn't Push Out Ortom" - Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'll Be The Last Bus Stop They Will Push Out In This Struggle - Simon Ekpa by AnambraHeraldTV: 5:52pm On Nov 18, 2021
" They want us to leave IPOB. Go and tell them I am not those people they pushed away from IPOB, I will be their last bus stop - Simon Ekpa fires back at some of IPOB members"

A disciple of the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra IPOB has hit back at some IPOB members whom he claimed that are attacking him and also want him to leave IPOB.

In his Facebook Live video, Mr Ekpa said ‘’ We have been dealing with Nigeria, and anyone who is not doing so is not genuine and we are going to chase all of them away from IPOB.

They want us to leave IPOB. Go and tell them I am not those people they pushed away from IPOB, I will be their last bus stop’’

They should go and ask, I will be the last bus stop they will push out in this struggle.

Anyone that is not genuine I will end the person for this struggle; it’s not a thing to boast of. I told them if you want to start first of all, go to native doctors, I mean to the oracles in your villages and ask questions.

First of all, sacrificed a goal for the oracle so that it will tell you that Simon Ekpa is a no-go-area, did you understand? I warned you people from day one, don’t attack me because I did not do anything. For me, I will not talk but things will be happening.

You wanted media war, but now you are saying, Simon Ekpa leave us alone, who will leave you alone? You are going to leave Biafra alone in IPOB.

What are you contributing in IPOB, what is your effect in IPOB? Nothing. So, you are going to leave us.

At the end of the day you are going to run. Few weeks from now I will start to be opening the can , all of you will start to disappearing.

You won’t be attending meetings anymore where you are because I will expose you all. What you are doing in the struggle is more harmful than being in the struggle in the first place.

You all are committing atrocities and crimes. But I told you all to leave me, but you refused. I am very prepared.

What you should do now is to start calling on oracles in your different home towns and native doctors because I am well prepared – My hands are clean.

Even though I am a civilized person, but I can do hard things and I am not hiding it. If you look for my trouble, I will put you where you belong.

I thought you said you guys are the media warriors? Bring the fight and blackmailing which you all are known for.

Are you tired? Simon Ekpa is not the type you will push around, like you have pushed other people that may be genuinely fighting for Biafra.

But because of your evil and wickedness you succeeded in taking them out of the struggle. I blame them because they were not spiritually prepared and strong that is why you succeeded.

But for me, I am very prepared and strong spiritually and otherwise. You are begging me to leave IPOB? You are the one who will leave IPOB for me and for other people that are genuine.

If I finish dealing with you, next time you see anyone called Simon , you will run away .Please tell them , let them get ready because where their madness stop, is where my own will start.

I will be taking on all of them one by one, go and mark today’s date and save this video’’ A lot of you will be shocked when I will start to be opening this can of worms .

A lot of people will not show their faces on social media anymore, when I finish dealing with them. So that any day you see someone from Waawaa, you will run away.

Our own ose oji (Alligator pepper) is coming from the head of a Dragon and I am proud of it’’ – Simon Ekpa – the disciple of Mazi Nnadi Kanu.

Watch the full video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9c1wC8axk1k

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'll Be The Last Bus Stop They Will Push Out In This Struggle - Simon Ekpa by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 18, 2021
Criminals.

Ipob criminals

2 Likes

Re: I'll Be The Last Bus Stop They Will Push Out In This Struggle - Simon Ekpa by paltielx: 6:24pm On Nov 18, 2021
Lolz, u understand better, na una thing
Re: I'll Be The Last Bus Stop They Will Push Out In This Struggle - Simon Ekpa by ablejesus26(m): 7:07pm On Nov 18, 2021
Before the end of January ipob will self destroy.
God has left them already but it's hard for them to know this because they have been brainwashed.
Igboland says no to senseless insurrection and a taliban wannabe agenda.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'll Be The Last Bus Stop They Will Push Out In This Struggle - Simon Ekpa by tiger28: 10:58pm On Nov 18, 2021
See dem!!! And they want to rule Nigeria. Ipob has splintered into FOUR different groups by 2021.

2 Likes

Re: I'll Be The Last Bus Stop They Will Push Out In This Struggle - Simon Ekpa by FamTomx2(m): 12:10am On Nov 19, 2021
ablejesus26:
God has left them already but it's hard for them to know this because they have been brainwashed.

Fake News !!

Illiterate who cannot read and write is busy here dictating on IPOB affairs,
No be ofun go destroy you so!

U no go even see January na your fate be that, and IPOB will be getting sympathy votes steadily.

Cursed Riff Raff whom his sudden death has been concluded just a nick of time.

Thunder strike you dia!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'll Be The Last Bus Stop They Will Push Out In This Struggle - Simon Ekpa by warlordd(m): 5:45am On Dec 05, 2021
tiger28:
See dem!!! And they want to rule Nigeria. Ipob has splintered into FOUR different groups by 2021.

What is four? They are close to TEN different groups, and each talking its own nonsense and trash.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'll Be The Last Bus Stop They Will Push Out In This Struggle - Simon Ekpa by warlordd(m): 5:48am On Dec 05, 2021
ablejesus26:

God was never with them from day one. CRIMINALS!!!

4 Likes

Re: I'll Be The Last Bus Stop They Will Push Out In This Struggle - Simon Ekpa by warlordd(m): 5:53am On Dec 05, 2021
FamTomx2:

Fake News !!

Illiterate who cannot read and write is busy here dictating on IPOB affairs,
No be ofun go destroy you so!

U no go even see January na your fate be that, and IPOB will be getting sympathy votes steadily.

Cursed Riff Raff whom his sudden death has been concluded just a nick of time.

Thunder strike you dia!!

You are a slowpoke! Brainless Ipob idiot.

1 Like

Re: I'll Be The Last Bus Stop They Will Push Out In This Struggle - Simon Ekpa by ablejesus26(m): 9:49am On Dec 05, 2021
warlordd:

God was never with them from day one. CRIMINALS!!!

They were fighting a good course initially until pride over took the idi amin wannabe, London supreme leader.
His downfall was pitching tent with the evil ugm.
and opening his large mouth to curse the Obi of Onitsha.

2 Likes

Re: I'll Be The Last Bus Stop They Will Push Out In This Struggle - Simon Ekpa by FamTomx2(m): 5:31am On Dec 08, 2021
warlordd:

You are a slowpoke! Brainless Ipob idiot.

Who be this unproductive dead brain nah!

Responsible people dey talk this low life also wan yarn,
Na to use your sick brain do anatomy!
Re: I'll Be The Last Bus Stop They Will Push Out In This Struggle - Simon Ekpa by warlordd(m): 6:52am On Dec 08, 2021
FamTomx2:

Who be this unproductive dead brain nah!

Responsible people dey talk this low life also wan yarn,
Na to use your sick brain do anatomy!

Look at this rotten and smelly Ipob idiot talking trash. Filthy pigs and idiots like u deserved to be flogged publicly and then stoned to death. Walking corpse.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

APC Primaries: PDP Members Disgraced For Not Knowing Option A4 / IPOB Quietly Removes Nnamdi Kanu As Leader And Director Of Radio Biafra / South East Leaders Demand Unconditional Release Of Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.