Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,421 members, 7,843,268 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Abike Dabiri Demands That Itunu Babalola Must Get Justice Even In Death - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abike Dabiri Demands That Itunu Babalola Must Get Justice Even In Death (12830 Views)

Outcome Of Investigation Into Itunu Babalola’s Death Will Shocking - Abike Dabir / Burial Photos Of Itunu Babalola, Nigerian Lady Who Died In Ivory Coast Prison / Reactions As Amaechi And Abike Dabiri Clash At APC Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abike Dabiri Demands That Itunu Babalola Must Get Justice Even In Death by Sayelabola(m): 7:02am On Nov 19, 2021
I was wondering why she had to changed her real names from Itunu babalola to miss Becky Paul during the filling? undecided
Re: Abike Dabiri Demands That Itunu Babalola Must Get Justice Even In Death by Akerele44(m): 7:10am On Nov 19, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Medicine after death
No justice when she was in prison..after death you now wants Justice for her.... Nigeria govt is wicked
Re: Abike Dabiri Demands That Itunu Babalola Must Get Justice Even In Death by Danjikanbauchi: 7:15am On Nov 19, 2021
Useless woman. Nemesis will visit you all after Buhari tenure.
Re: Abike Dabiri Demands That Itunu Babalola Must Get Justice Even In Death by warlordd(m): 7:16am On Nov 19, 2021
[quote author=OnyeObodo post=107755775]Foolish woman.

This iddiot is a clear depiction of the foolish woman the book of proverbs spoke about in the Bible. I don't really blame her.

[b]I blame the citizens of the useless country called Nigeria. Very wicked set of people. This Itunnu girl was crying for help and begging for justice. Nobody listened to her! She was shedding tears callin for help. This useless prostitute called ABIKE faild her as high commissioner. Your citizens are all over the w
Burn down the whole southeast because of one criminal called Kanu? U must be an idiotic slowpoke!
Re: Abike Dabiri Demands That Itunu Babalola Must Get Justice Even In Death by joyandfaith: 7:31am On Nov 19, 2021
chinchum:

I recalled this on Nairaland, i may not have all the details, https://www.nairaland.com/6467303/itunnu-babalola-facts-matter-nidcom#100018754

it is common sense that with a court conviction it becomes harder except high level intervention in some cases . Ivory coast is a sovereign state. The legal loophole was also she used a different first name and last name, the whole incident is unfortunate. How come there was no word from even the Minister of foreign affairs. Is he so busy?

Can you please itemize what she has done since itunu was detained?
Re: Abike Dabiri Demands That Itunu Babalola Must Get Justice Even In Death by Crossroad1(m): 7:42am On Nov 19, 2021
Senseless
Re: Abike Dabiri Demands That Itunu Babalola Must Get Justice Even In Death by Agadinaagwuofe: 7:51am On Nov 19, 2021
Sayelabola:
I was wondering why she had to changed her real names from Itunu babalola to miss Becky Paul during the filling? undecided

That was her greatest undoing, no matter how right she might be the court process and the country legal system will hang on that misdemeanor to exonerate itself. she was sentenced for human trafficking and maybe there are other side of her story (evidences using in convicting her) that's not publicized. I dare always say something to people I know, if Nigerian police or even anywhere in the world ever hold you on a wrong as long as there's an infringement no matter how wrong they are in other angles or how right you are in some aspects they will cling on to the wrong to serve justice as long as there is an ulterior interest. I don't think Nigerian govt can do anything further other than follow up the appeal process which might still not be favourable. She should have accepted out of court settlement knowing she filed with wrong name but all that is too late..May her soul find peace.

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Demands That Itunu Babalola Must Get Justice Even In Death by purefacti(m): 7:54am On Nov 19, 2021
medicine after death rip to the dead
Re: Abike Dabiri Demands That Itunu Babalola Must Get Justice Even In Death by texazzpete(m): 8:01am On Nov 19, 2021
Abike is an embarrassment. 8 months and she did nothing concrete. Only now giving press interviews now that the woman is dead... Just for clout.
Re: Abike Dabiri Demands That Itunu Babalola Must Get Justice Even In Death by Germi9: 8:02am On Nov 19, 2021
Where were you before his death?
Re: Abike Dabiri Demands That Itunu Babalola Must Get Justice Even In Death by barcaboi(m): 8:02am On Nov 19, 2021
Jaysleeves:
When I first heard of this unfortunate incidence and how it turns out.. I discovered that Africans ( blacks ) we have a generic problem. And for goodness sake for how long would we endure this. Imagine Ivory coast ooo, they cant try this with Egypt or even South Africa citizens.. This government have failed us. AFRICA GIANT my foot, one more thing please go get ur voters card and stay off power hungry people, una know Dem no need calling names.
Yinmu; Nigeria arrested and jailed some Israeli recently. Almighty Israel o. Her case was already decided before the attention of FG was called and appeal was made. You can’t just enter another sovereign state and DEMAND things. U use diplomatic channel like was used when omah and tems got arrested too. Their case was different because sentence wasn’t served yet. Libya case and SA xenophobic attacks was handled superbly by the FG even though I still think they should have severed ties to make a statement. Her case was unfortunate
Re: Abike Dabiri Demands That Itunu Babalola Must Get Justice Even In Death by texazzpete(m): 8:05am On Nov 19, 2021
chinchum:

I recalled this on Nairaland, i may not have all the details, https://www.nairaland.com/6467303/itunnu-babalola-facts-matter-nidcom#100018754

it is common sense that with a court conviction it becomes harder except high level intervention in some cases . Ivory coast is a sovereign state. The legal loophole was also she used a different first name and last name, the whole incident is unfortunate. How come there was no word from even the Minister of foreign affairs. Is he so busy?

I'm sorry, but this just makes you look like a paid defender for Abike. It is irrelevant whether she used a different name or not. Using a different name has zero link to a human trafficking charge or conviction. I challenge you to explain that link.

A lawyer should have been on hand to review the case. Strongly worded appeals should have been filed with the ivorian government. For such a meaningless case, the govt would have been perfectly fine revisiting the case.

See your mouth like 'except high level intervention'. Isn't that what Abike is there for? Should the ambassador not have been taking up the case?

Shame

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Demands That Itunu Babalola Must Get Justice Even In Death by TheWolfen(m): 8:22am On Nov 19, 2021
This woman!

I don't wanna say you are an heartless idiot.
Re: Abike Dabiri Demands That Itunu Babalola Must Get Justice Even In Death by nathpope(m): 8:25am On Nov 19, 2021
Medicine after death..
Bunch of incompetent aides. Abike Dabiri alone cannot remember all the cases on her table..
Nigeria has a long way to go..
Re: Abike Dabiri Demands That Itunu Babalola Must Get Justice Even In Death by chinchum(m): 8:26am On Nov 19, 2021
texazzpete:

I'm sorry, but this just makes you look like a paid defender for Abike. It is irrelevant whether she used a different name or not. Using a different name has zero link to a human trafficking charge or conviction. I challenge you to explain that link.

A lawyer should have been on hand to review the case. Strongly worded appeals should have been filed with the ivorian government. For such a meaningless case, the govt would have been perfectly fine revisiting the case.

See your mouth like 'except high level intervention'. Isn't that what Abike is there for? Should the ambassador not have been taking up the case?

Shame
stop foaming in the mouth. My point is clear, why make it seem as if it is Abike that did not save her, is it because she even made herself prominent and involved enough. The lady has not done badly, i bet the embassy in ivory coast took no action until she got involved based on the link i posted up there. I am not new to the common "lazy youths" mob mentality.

If you are not mentally lazy to read, you will notice in the link i posted a retrial was on course.
Re: Abike Dabiri Demands That Itunu Babalola Must Get Justice Even In Death by muheeb01(m): 8:42am On Nov 19, 2021
Igbayi laaroo...you just have a one job they gave you a portfolio solely on diaspora,and you failed woefully...nonsense and ingredients
Re: Abike Dabiri Demands That Itunu Babalola Must Get Justice Even In Death by lomprico(m): 9:05am On Nov 19, 2021
Abike! get lost!
Re: Abike Dabiri Demands That Itunu Babalola Must Get Justice Even In Death by ajl: 1:58pm On Nov 19, 2021
ignis:
When you call your basket worthless, other people will use it as dustbin.

Let them demand for justice surrounding to circumstances that led to the death of unarmed peaceful protesters at Lekki Toll Gate, October 20th last year. Also Justice for the victims of incessant killings in Kaduna, Katsina and Zamfara by known bandits.

Charity begins at home.

Like the foreign countries don't know how Nigerian government treat the citizens back home. Treat your people the way you want them to be treated outside.
Re: Abike Dabiri Demands That Itunu Babalola Must Get Justice Even In Death by Sayelabola(m): 2:04pm On Nov 20, 2021
Agadinaagwuofe:

That was her greatest undoing, no matter how right she might be the court process and the country legal system will hang on that misdemeanor to exonerate itself. she was sentenced for human trafficking and maybe there are other side of her story (evidences using in convicting her) that's not publicized. I dare always say something to people I know, if Nigerian police or even anywhere in the world ever hold you on a wrong as long as there's an infringement no matter how wrong they are in other angles or how right you are in some aspects they will cling on to the wrong to serve justice as long as there is an ulterior interest. I don't think Nigerian govt can do anything further other than follow up the appeal process which might still not be favourable. She should have accepted out of court settlement knowing she filed with wrong name but all that is too late..May her soul find peace.

Thanks for the reply, I appreciate. wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Arewa Youths Asks Dangote, Okonjo-Iweala, Others To Contest For President / Eleven Dies As Truck Rams Into Ondo Market / Protesters Demand Probe Of Akpabio For Omitting To Declare Assets

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.