Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,530 members, 7,850,810 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:28 AM

Naija Which Way? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Naija Which Way? (295 Views)

Naija Which Way / Naija Which Way? / Naija Which Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Naija Which Way? by Bonn01: 10:49pm On Nov 18, 2021
Being a Nigerian can be tough. Recently, I decided to change the phone number linked to my BVN as I have misplaced the one I used in registering and I couldn't retrieve it because I bought and registered the sim card it by the roadside and was deceived by the seller who just acted as if he was registering unknown to me that the sim card has been registered with another person's details.I went to one of the branches of my bank and I was asked to come with Affidavit and a valid means of identification which I provided. I got a call from the branch that my number has been updated after some fews days and I tried using the code *565*0# to confirm. To my greatest surprise, I got a response that my new sim card is linked to multiple BVN. it was at that point I realized that the new sim card I bought was a recycled sim card and the previous owner used it to register BVN. Out of annoyance I called MTN my service provider and the customer care agent said they have nothing to do BVN and there is nothing they can do and I was advised to contact my bank. I returned to the bank and then customer care rep told me there is nothing he can do that I have to purchase a new sim card. I left the bank angry. I have left them to their wahala as I am of be tossed around.
Re: Naija Which Way? by Haakeem(m): 11:42pm On Nov 18, 2021
Mtn are the one you should blame frustruate them with calling and all their social media pages.....I know how this feels mhen.

1 Like

Re: Naija Which Way? by Sankabson(m): 7:26am On Nov 19, 2021
NCC executives are nothing but useless bunch. They can't even anything right in this country.

It is crazy!!

(1) (Reply)

NUJ AWARDS: Hon Makinde Bags Federal Lawmaker Of The Year Award. / We Want Biafra And Nothing Less, Restructuring Campaigners Should Think Again / Gov Zulum Bans Ngos From Giving Food, Items To Borno Resettled Communities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.