Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. (58703 Views)

My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts / My Wife Has Turned My Children Against Me / 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by lekonso: 4:23pm On Nov 19, 2021
Just try to get another work and try to ignore your wife at the moment, even though it is not easy. Your wife is definitely a bad wife. There are good wifes that support their husbands in times of challenges. But since she refused to support you, the best thing is to focus on getting another job for now, and ignore her, and God will help you.
Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Tunagee(m): 4:24pm On Nov 19, 2021
kmcutez:
The lady is working and paying the bills, and you still expect her to cook for you and do all the housework? That’s why she is frustrated. The workload is too much. You should play her role, since she is playing your role.

Keep quiet there!!!! Madam feminist

3 Likes

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by goodheart01: 4:25pm On Nov 19, 2021
Oga u want to hear the truth?? Your wife is evil. Look ehn, don't mind all those who will tell u "that's the life of women accept it". No way. In as much as u were a good husband to her when the going was smooth she has no right to make u feel less of a man now.

Such situations like this are the best times to know the kind of woman u married. She'd supposed to be your strength now and not your source of pains. I've seen women who stood behind their husbands, supported and respected them when things went bad.

My advice, "Keep struggling, and when u bounce back, u kick her out of your life, or u distance your affection simple!" . A good woman is hard to come by

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 19, 2021
Tunagee:

Keep quiet there!!!! Madam feminist

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by habsydiamond(m): 4:29pm On Nov 19, 2021
Qatar2022:

He was doing it before but lost his job , does it mean he will also loose his wife's respect
that's women for u.. If he is not careful he might lose the respect from his kids as well. Best thing to do is for him to get something going in other to be contributing something towards the family.
Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Tunagee(m): 4:31pm On Nov 19, 2021
November24:

Baby talk ...
He married a wrong woman.

Exactly, no story.
Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 19, 2021
Stomoney:
Almost what happens to me bro. (10years relationship) We both lived together in osun state before i was transfereed to ogun state. Last year we had introduction and planning to have our wedding this year but unfortunately i lost my job early this year. Before I knew it she started giving attitude after I lost my job, it got to a stage where she receive calls distance far from me and i began suspicious of she having another relationship. One day I caught her red handed Omo that day eh I lost myself grin I couldn't control myself; my legs were shaking , i confronted her and she cried n pleaded. Told her mom about her doing but couldnt narrate to my family because I was in love, so we continue again. A month later, i travelled to ibadan from osun for another interview of which she knew about and thank god i got employed that same day. I started calling my babe Immediately i left their office to tell her how everything went but to no avail.
I got so worried when I got home and i was told she said she was travelling to Lagos. Till now I couldnt here from her.
lots happenf after her traveling to Lagos which almost separated her parents but na dia wahala

Relationship ended

last month i was packing my luggage trying to relocate to ibadan, omo come see several packs of used postinor under wardrobe cabinet
That babe almost finish me but God saved me.

Ever since then, nigga don wise
Nigga be fuxking those holes hard cool
Nigga be making more money
Nigga gotten so many investment

No love for Niger just make more money
Live good

Another Niggie have been liberated and Joined the REDPILL WhatsApp Group.....grin
Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by uthlaw: 4:33pm On Nov 19, 2021
Bola146:
She is human being, pray for her. I pray that you see a good job, a married man who lost his job is like someone who lost half of his life. You can tell people here who can help you to get a job. Best luck
he should pray for her for what.....shey na ur Yash u de use think!

3 Likes

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Tunagee(m): 4:34pm On Nov 19, 2021
November24:

Foolish talk
I earn more than my hb and I honor and support him... Even pay fees. A woman that love u will die for u... What is food?

Are you really a woman, then you must be a virtuous one. Good that you have understanding.
Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by omoadeleye(m): 4:35pm On Nov 19, 2021
Stomoney:
Almost what happens to me bro. (10years relationship) We both lived together in osun state before i was transfereed to ogun state. Last year we had introduction and planning to have our wedding this year but unfortunately i lost my job early this year. Before I knew it she started giving attitude after I lost my job, it got to a stage where she receive calls distance far from me and i began suspicious of she having another relationship. One day I caught her red handed Omo that day eh I lost myself grin I couldn't control myself; my legs were shaking , i confronted her and she cried n pleaded. Told her mom about her doing but couldnt narrate to my family because I was in love, so we continue again. A month later, i travelled to ibadan from osun for another interview of which she knew about and thank god i got employed that same day. I started calling my babe Immediately i left their office to tell her how everything went but to no avail.
I got so worried when I got home and i was told she said she was travelling to Lagos. Till now I couldnt here from her.
lots happenf after her traveling to Lagos which almost separated her parents but na dia wahala

Relationship ended

last month i was packing my luggage trying to relocate to ibadan, omo come see several packs of used postinor under wardrobe cabinet
That babe almost finish me but God saved me.

Ever since then, nigga don wise
Nigga be fuxking those holes hard cool
Nigga be making more money
Nigga gotten so many investment

No love for Niger just make more money
Live good

Damn, so touching.
Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by msrcusgarvey6(m): 4:36pm On Nov 19, 2021
Jobs! Jobs! Jobs! Doingwell...Know very well that there are these jobs that do not guatantee amy future(imagine the short spell). If you were paid very well and you knew you had a good wife at home she could at a moment fear for your frequent flights and assure you she can always call if urgent, so as to enabled you save$ Also some of you still have dads living for advices. Be calm�
dapolaw:
Stop lamenting and get back on your feet, nah their ways.

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Tunagee(m): 4:36pm On Nov 19, 2021
Bluewitch:

In as much as you're right, the wife is wrong....
And Op from the text, she wasn't even working when you were working...

What I see is she's exhibiting some selfishness...what concerns you and taking care of her... Doesn't she have hands and legs.
Marriage is to support each other...
At least support your husband till he's strong probably if her husband dies shey she'll go to his grave and flog him because he ain't taking care of her...

I wonder oooo

1 Like

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by gbagyiza: 4:36pm On Nov 19, 2021
habsydiamond:
Uncle the best way of bringing peace to ur home is by gaining ur position back as the head of the family.... When women are put in such position they can't handle it cos they were not made to be so.. That's for married couples oo.. Try getting a job or go into business that will give u an edge over her... With that u will have ur home back... If not oga u never see anything ooo...

It will get to a point men will begin to run away from getting married. Women are really taking advantage of been married to put their husband on serious pressure. A woman should be able to support a hardworking n caring husband that is faced with temporary financial challenge.

1 Like

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Tunagee(m): 4:40pm On Nov 19, 2021
womenareapess:
you people will be marrying those animals called NAIJA WOMEN, what do you expect for those animals undecided

Leave those baboons alone you guys won't hear!
Just because those female baboons has brea.st and a hole doesn't make them reason like humans undecided

Exactly
Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by ugotaya: 4:40pm On Nov 19, 2021
Denvacandy:
We got married in 2018 and things where going smooth, i was working with a company in port harcourt and i can bodly say i was very okay, taking flight is not an issue.

When she wanted to give birth to our first child, it was through CS and i paid every damn bills amounting to 500k or so.

We moved down to ogun state and i was taking flight monthly to see her from port harcourt.

Fast forward to 2020, the comapny fold up and i lost my job, i came down to ogun fully with my wife and everything went down, feeding was hard and my savings is drying up.

You know how woman do and how to satisfy them so my savings eventually dried up and the reality was down.

She applied for a teaching job at govt school and she got employed and i was always at home.

Do she was supportive but its didnt took long when she changed and started treating me badly.

I was so sad the day she utter all terirble words to me, on how have not been a good husband and how i have not been dropping money for food and co.

how i have not been taking care of her, i almost moved to tears and i refused to eat her food for some period, i was being supported by a street friend.

How can someone you have sacrificed so much for all of a sudden change and bring out thier true color.

Hi, Do you know that women when angry will say all lot of things that they don't actually mean? please ignore her stupid utterances and focus fully on getting back on track. yeah, you need to know that no matter your situation she still loves you deep down but sucesssful in marriage comes with a package of a responsible man... so, please don't let one little problem messes up your home.

God will bring the best for you soon... i mean soon you will be back on your two feet and have enough in your life. mark my words

Take care
Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Tunagee(m): 4:42pm On Nov 19, 2021
womenareapess:
should he start kidnapping your families so that he will get the required amount of money to start business that will give him edge over that ape undecided

You think life is like a niaja movie wereby you just suddenly acquired wealth and live happily ever undecided

Thinks like a man and stop thinking like a vagina! During trials Like this, that's when you know the monters you married as a wife

Is like you and those female baboons doesn't really understand the concept of marriage and family.

I will never advise my enemy to marry a naija women! undecided

No mind dem

1 Like

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by dokyOloye: 4:43pm On Nov 19, 2021
taylormed2:
Same thing my mother did to my father, when my dad retired in my year one, she started getting annoyed at everything looking for the smallest reason to blame him for not planning financially. Me, I knew all those were excuses cause I read her messages, and she had been seeing someone else. She was just looking for a reason to justify her departure do that people would blame the man instead. Since then I told myself marriage no go near me angry
Wow
Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Gerrard59(m): 4:45pm On Nov 19, 2021
abobote:
The earlier we realise that nothing like love, but interest the better for us. Some people thinks their wife love or married them coz of love, my brother, nothing like that. Life generally is all about interest. As a man if you are not bringing money, you are useless to that your wife.
Few days ago my wife stopped talking to me, cos she felt offended over a conversation and she demands I apologise, but I don't know how to say sorry, so she stopped talking to me, after two days, I just dropped 10k on her account without any instruction, since then, she has been calling me baby, what is the money for . Bros, you can only husle to regain back your position as head of the family

Yet another episode on why love does not exist in the world's poverty capital.

I will forever die on that hill!

1 Like

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Guyman02: 4:46pm On Nov 19, 2021
I have been out of job for a while with dwindled resources, if I touch my wife for activity she will give me several reasons such as I am not free, I am not feeling fine, I am not strong etc my thing go just shrink and I will sleep with a konjified mood.

I have now realised that alerts is what increases her libido and not love, so I just respect myself and look forward to turn around in my fortune soon cool

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Tunagee(m): 4:47pm On Nov 19, 2021
djon78:

True test of life is not when things are going Rosy. But you know reality when things are not going fine.

I believe it is even better for a man to start his marriage from when things are tough

That way, you will know your spouse early enough. Know her antecedents, so you will not be surprised

Yes oooooo!!!!na so e suppose be
Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by LifeOfTrigga(m): 4:47pm On Nov 19, 2021
Bro if care is not taken she fit bring man home!

Just try find another location go dey hustle and dey come check on your children cos she just showed you her real color!

Cos if care is not taken one person fit die between you and her
Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by uthlaw: 4:48pm On Nov 19, 2021
Viking07:
Non. Marriage is beautiful when you marry the right partner. Nairaland just seem to have a lot of negative reviews about marriage.

To those who get carried away with the daily lamentation on this forum just know that - for every single thread created castigating marriages whether male or female, there are thousands of married couples enjoying a blissful union. Unfortunately since negative news sells, you don’t see such threads.
this is the rubbish i don't want to ear....love is sweet when you meet the right person or marriage is beautiful when you are with the right somebody....all na scam,the best thing for a man,make money,get married for the purpose of having children,keep making money and flexing with different side chicks....with that,the one you put at home will not try any nonsense!

3 Likes

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Rhozabeth(m): 4:49pm On Nov 19, 2021
Denvacandy:
We got married in 2018 and things where going smooth, i was working with a company in port harcourt and i can bodly say i was very okay, taking flight is not an issue.

When she wanted to give birth to our first child, it was through CS and i paid every damn bills amounting to 500k or so.

We moved down to ogun state and i was taking flight monthly to see her from port harcourt.

Fast forward to 2020, the comapny fold up and i lost my job, i came down to ogun fully with my wife and everything went down, feeding was hard and my savings is drying up.

You know how woman do and how to satisfy them so my savings eventually dried up and the reality was down.

She applied for a teaching job at govt school and she got employed and i was always at home.

Do she was supportive but its didnt took long when she changed and started treating me badly.

I was so sad the day she utter all terirble words to me, on how have not been a good husband and how i have not been dropping money for food and co.

how i have not been taking care of her, i almost moved to tears and i refused to eat her food for some period, i was being supported by a street friend.

How can someone you have sacrificed so much for all of a sudden change and bring out thier true color.
That is the life of women! I can tell u for free that only about 1% of women will not do that so bros its nothing new! Just make sure ur sanity remains intact so that u can dust urself and start up again!
Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by AlabiKILLER2021(m): 4:52pm On Nov 19, 2021
Bola146:

It is well with your soul and spirit, pele

Daft from a Naija gal

I wasn't expecting anything meaningful from a Nigerian gal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Nyanabo(m): 4:53pm On Nov 19, 2021
Asour:

Looking for a job does not preclude him for airing his views/grievances. He can do both.

Wallowing in self pity and airing his grievances aren't not and can never be the same thing sir.
Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 19, 2021
Denvacandy:

Give a woman $1,000,000,000 every month but the day she asks you for N50 and you don't give her, she will make trouble that will look like the $1,000,000,000 you were giving her was tissue paper! undecided

Satanic gender!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Walatip397(m): 4:55pm On Nov 19, 2021
You're funny man
stacyadams:
grin grin grin grin..bless ya...a man with the master plan..ayam learning from u sir
Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by WantsandMore: 4:59pm On Nov 19, 2021
A woman's love is conditional.

She'll only love you if you can provide something.

If you can't, she'll leave you without a second thought.
Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by FlipModeSquade(m): 5:01pm On Nov 19, 2021
Ussycool:
If you think i am not your perfect match go and marr your ur match lets see.

What is the meaning of this for goodness sake?
Who come be this one? angry
Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by AlabiKILLER2021(m): 5:02pm On Nov 19, 2021
pocohantas:
Funny how men would always tell women to have a job and provide their basics to be respected, but somehow they are looking for one virtuous woman that would respect them when they can’t provide. Because you have a penis or what?

If that isn’t delusion, I wonder what it is.

Better go out there and hustle.

I can’t think of one usefulness of a man that isn’t providing. Maybe you can tell me what you have been doing at home all the while.

Nobody loves an overly dependent adult. They will get tired of you with time. Be you male or female.

Hoeee talk

7 Likes

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by BABANGBALI: 5:05pm On Nov 19, 2021
Women, Na only when things dey sweet dem dey respect man

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Woman Carries Her Husband On Her Back While Crossing Muddy Road (Pictures) / Woman Pronounced Dead In Edo Found Alive In Aba / Lady Buys Her Mum A Benz As Valentine’s Gift (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.