Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,159 members, 7,829,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Putin Tests 'unstoppable ' Hypersonic Missile As Tension Rage With The West(Pix) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin Tests 'unstoppable ' Hypersonic Missile As Tension Rage With The West(Pix) (32006 Views)

Russia Claims To Use A Hypersonic Missile In Attack On Arms Depot In Ukraine. / Russia Test-Fires Zircon "Unstoppable" Hypersonic Missle From A Submarine / Russia Successfully Tests Putin's Hypersonic Missile (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin Tests 'unstoppable ' Hypersonic Missile As Tension Rage With The West(Pix) by 2023overandout: 12:07am On Nov 20, 2021
You are wasting your time communicating with a nitwit. The guy is a clown.
Krismas:
grin Idiot grin They dropped two heavy bombs on Japan and the place is still standing? grin Try use just half same weight of Nuke on the same Japan and watch the entire country VAPORIZE. grin There is difference btw Dane gun and Machine-gun, so too, is difference btw Okada and power bike grin But I suspect u are not very bright! U may fail to notice the difference

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin Tests 'unstoppable ' Hypersonic Missile As Tension Rage With The West(Pix) by OChimex: 12:09am On Nov 20, 2021
abeeee:

If you follow international politics and military, you will know america barks the most

Which international policy Mr ?

Lol.....
Re: Putin Tests 'unstoppable ' Hypersonic Missile As Tension Rage With The West(Pix) by igbesachick: 12:34am On Nov 20, 2021
Stevenson20:
Do you know why I love America, they don't showcase their military weapons and might as Russia, China, and North Korea do. You'll see their weapons when its time for action.

But on a second thought, why is men developing what will destroy him and the world at large?

america showed their weapons in afganistan, syria, iraq. they not just showed , they used !

america also used their weapons to Fvck your african country Lybia. maybe you like being a masochist illtreated by america .

so dont call chinese are racists when the white american to illtreat you next time.

enjoy your america.
Re: Putin Tests 'unstoppable ' Hypersonic Missile As Tension Rage With The West(Pix) by Caseless: 12:48am On Nov 20, 2021
BigDawsNet:

It's not funny
Stop the mockery and admit we don't have that kind of program
lol

It's sarcasm...

1 Like

Re: Putin Tests 'unstoppable ' Hypersonic Missile As Tension Rage With The West(Pix) by olugabbie(m): 1:59am On Nov 20, 2021
Stevenson20:
Do you know why I love America, they don't showcase their military weapons and might as Russia, China, and North Korea do. You'll see their weapons when its time for action.

But on a second thought, why is men developing what will destroy him and the world at large?

You need to watch CNN & BBC more often to prove yourself wrong.
Re: Putin Tests 'unstoppable ' Hypersonic Missile As Tension Rage With The West(Pix) by Blessed4sure: 2:53am On Nov 20, 2021
Weldone.

God is imaginary, but Satan is not.

Says so much about your sincerity?

Have you seen Satan before?

AlfaSeltzer:

Because doG peddlers like you won't leave us alone.

Even in a science achievement thread like this one, you have to come and peddle your imaginary creator.
Re: Putin Tests 'unstoppable ' Hypersonic Missile As Tension Rage With The West(Pix) by ofiko123(m): 2:57am On Nov 20, 2021
World war 3 is looming..
Re: Putin Tests 'unstoppable ' Hypersonic Missile As Tension Rage With The West(Pix) by Chuksmonika(m): 3:35am On Nov 20, 2021
abeeee:

Ode Russia has more warheads and has had the highest stockpile too

Ignoramus
i don't argue with people like you.
Re: Putin Tests 'unstoppable ' Hypersonic Missile As Tension Rage With The West(Pix) by owagbeba: 8:24am On Nov 20, 2021
HolinessForever:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nyhg8p4Kl_c

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/16776314/putins-hypersonic-zircon-missile-destroys-target-tensions-rage-west/

Who ever wrote this article in “thesun” is really a clown. This is not the first time Zircon has been tested. It has been undergoing test in all carrier platforms since 2017.

For the western media, any skewed report to make Russia look like a “bad bear” is all good. Just like the anti-satellite missile tested a few days ago, the Americans, Chinese and Indian have all tested “direct ascent” anti satellite missiles. Why the noise?
Re: Putin Tests 'unstoppable ' Hypersonic Missile As Tension Rage With The West(Pix) by IgOga(m): 8:35am On Nov 20, 2021
Patrioticman007:
Good that Russia is giving the children of devil hot, hot. The one eyed worshippers will soon start wailing.

All world leaders including Putin, Pope Francis and Buhari are one eyed worshippers....with no exceptions
Re: Putin Tests 'unstoppable ' Hypersonic Missile As Tension Rage With The West(Pix) by NoBones: 8:37am On Nov 20, 2021
This Putin na coward......after all the noise USA will still humble them using the IMF and World Bank.
The same USSR that was invaded by Nazi Germany before America intervened in the war
Re: Putin Tests 'unstoppable ' Hypersonic Missile As Tension Rage With The West(Pix) by goodheart01: 10:34am On Nov 20, 2021
seanwilliam:
USA don enter am..

As it is now, I don Dey fear Russia pass anything o.

Buying all types of giftcards and funds like PayPal

USA enter how?? U feel America is just sleeping and sipping jucie while their enemies are working?? U get time dey look Russia with their everday noise. Even China don learn to dey silent. Russia and weapons propaganda is 5 & 6 as if na only dem dey make weapons
Re: Putin Tests 'unstoppable ' Hypersonic Missile As Tension Rage With The West(Pix) by goodheart01: 10:45am On Nov 20, 2021
generalwo:
The Americans are not testing any weapons of recent even though they spend billions of dollars on weapons every year...... This should worry Russia because they can't defend against what they don't know if it exists.... USA on the other hand are already developing weapons that can stop the Zircon missile...... They should keep creating and showing the world all they can do.... I no dey like who dey make noise too much.... I sha know say if Russia and USA go war, head to head, USA will defeat Russia wella.... Argue with your village oracle

Exactly my point. And this should be enough to worry any sane person. How can Russia and others test weaponry but America who loves conquering is still silent with no tests despite the billions they spend. Does it mean they throw the money into the sea?? Does it mean their war scientists are all dead?? To me the silence is golden and scary.

Even Russia should be smart enough
Re: Putin Tests 'unstoppable ' Hypersonic Missile As Tension Rage With The West(Pix) by goodheart01: 10:47am On Nov 20, 2021
Bellerophon:

Your legendary stupidity is renowned and you display your foolishness with ease! The Atomic bomb deployed by the US in the latter stages of the Second World War was what? Conventional weapon? Schmuck! COVID is just 1% fatality yet the whole world has been in limbo the last two years now? Need I remind you that were it not for the collective proactive measures of governments around the world, the human race would have been decimated without a vaccine or social distancing measures! I guess if the world remained in the dark ages like you wanted and technology was obsolete, COVID would have been more fatal than any other pandemic in history! Now the real fool here is you and your penchant for shamelessly masticating every informative gibberish dished to you! You can make an attempt at less abbreviation while articulating your opinion in words as science has proven people with a proclivity for abbreviation to be intellectually lazy! I have no words to share with a dimwit of the proportions you display! You called me a mumu, I will repay you in kind harebrained gullible apparatchik! Continue in your designation as a guileless lickspittle! Don’t work hard to enjoy the benefits of technology, continue to wait a for a reward of your foolishness and laziness in an after life where all you have to do is chant Hossana for a mansion of gold! Ode

U don't need to reply such comments. Not everyone is actually learned

1 Like

Re: Putin Tests 'unstoppable ' Hypersonic Missile As Tension Rage With The West(Pix) by abeeee(m): 10:48am On Nov 20, 2021
Chuksmonika:
i don't argue with people like you.
Mumu is still saying rubbish
Go and learn instead of coming here to announce your ignorance
Person wey newly begin follow international military doctrine yesterday go know say Russia get more war head
Check before you talk ode
Re: Putin Tests 'unstoppable ' Hypersonic Missile As Tension Rage With The West(Pix) by emmyileri(m): 11:00am On Nov 20, 2021
Is there anything (weapon) that is unstoppable?
Re: Putin Tests 'unstoppable ' Hypersonic Missile As Tension Rage With The West(Pix) by Onewazobia(m): 11:11am On Nov 20, 2021
DDDEnterprises:
Humanity of this generation fancies itself enlightened and civilised but they've lost touch on the true meaning of those terms.

Today, power is measured and exercised by how much wanton destruction a nation could cause in a bid to express their feelings or achieve a desired goal.

That is not true power. Any power - in which when it is exercised - jeaopardises the lives of vulnerables and involves destruction of valuables is NOT true power!

This is why we need a true leader in the world. Someone who can serve as a great example of an exemplary leader.

And God willing, we shall have it when the great emperor, The Unity finally emerges.

In his New Era, consciousness and true sense of enlightenment would start to dawn on the world. This world will be saved!

And we await your coming, The Unity!

PS: The Unity is not Jesus or AntiChrist or Mahdi. undecided

Can you tell us little about MAHI
Re: Putin Tests 'unstoppable ' Hypersonic Missile As Tension Rage With The West(Pix) by efficiencie(m): 11:23am On Nov 20, 2021
younglleo:
Na To the build and test rubbish dis man sabi,with his north korean counterpart!
Senseless individuals, the war kwanu we never see, jst initial gragra

The more countries are prepared for war and the greater the likely devastation from war the less likely a war can breakout. "There is no such thing as a harmless old man". If you must live long in peace be a beast!
Re: Putin Tests 'unstoppable ' Hypersonic Missile As Tension Rage With The West(Pix) by sterlingD(m): 11:28am On Nov 20, 2021
younglleo:
Na To the build and test rubbish dis man sabi,with his north korean counterpart!
Senseless individuals, the war kwanu we never see, jst initial gragra
We are not totally out of the woods of COVID-19 but this is where some nations decide to place their priority.l want to ask one question can and will this supersonic and hypersonic missiles nil,defeat and wipe out COVID-19.
Re: Putin Tests 'unstoppable ' Hypersonic Missile As Tension Rage With The West(Pix) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:41am On Nov 20, 2021
Blessed4sure:
Weldone.

God is imaginary, but Satan is not.

Says so much about your sincerity?

Have you seen Satan before?

Everyday
Re: Putin Tests 'unstoppable ' Hypersonic Missile As Tension Rage With The West(Pix) by Blessed4sure: 12:02pm On Nov 20, 2021
Oh, oh. No wonder.

AlfaSeltzer:

Everyday
Re: Putin Tests 'unstoppable ' Hypersonic Missile As Tension Rage With The West(Pix) by mbos: 12:05pm On Nov 20, 2021
Stevenson20:

USA is on a decline
rejecting Christ with their abortion and homo laws their world leadership is ending.
period
Re: Putin Tests 'unstoppable ' Hypersonic Missile As Tension Rage With The West(Pix) by generalwo(m): 12:29pm On Nov 20, 2021
goodheart01:

Exactly my point. And this should be enough to worry any sane person. How can Russia and others test weaponry but America who loves conquering is still silent with no tests despite the billions they spend. Does it mean they throw the money into the sea?? Does it mean their war scientists are all dead?? To me the silence is golden and scary.

Even Russia should be smart enough
..... It's so good that the Americans are not talking bro..... If a war breaks out, the Russians can't defend against what they don't know... The Americans on the other hand will defend reasonably well against the weapons the Russians HVe been testing..... This gives the Americans an edge if any war breaks out.... And trust me, thus world is safer with the Americans as the most powerful nation.... If Russia or China assumes that position, we all may eventually pay for the air we breath
Re: Putin Tests 'unstoppable ' Hypersonic Missile As Tension Rage With The West(Pix) by ArewaNorth: 1:13pm On Nov 20, 2021
Stevenson20:

Pls stop this story. No weapon can work effectively without undergoing test. US test their weapons all the times but will kick against others when they do theirs. The same people who made first nuclear weapon attack on Japan that raulted in wiping a extended generatiin of people are going against others and they refused to destroy theirs. They're just the biggest hypocrites world has ever seen!

1 Like

Re: Putin Tests 'unstoppable ' Hypersonic Missile As Tension Rage With The West(Pix) by goodheart01: 5:53pm On Nov 20, 2021
generalwo:
..... It's so good that the Americans are not talking bro..... If a war breaks out, the Russians can't defend against what they don't know... The Americans on the other hand will defend reasonably well against the weapons the Russians HVe been testing..... This gives the Americans an edge if any war breaks out.... And trust me, thus world is safer with the Americans as the most powerful nation.... If Russia or China assumes that position, we all may eventually pay for the air we breath

Same thing I keep telling people. The world is better of with Uncle Sam as the leader. If Russia or China were to be in that position, I fear the draconian events that may occur
Re: Putin Tests 'unstoppable ' Hypersonic Missile As Tension Rage With The West(Pix) by goodheart01: 6:01pm On Nov 20, 2021
ArewaNorth:

Pls stop this story. No weapon can work effectively without undergoing test. US test their weapons all the times but will kick against others when they do theirs. The same people who made first nuclear weapon attack on Japan that raulted in wiping a extended generatiin of people are going against others and they refused to destroy theirs. They're just the biggest hypocrites world has ever seen!

The earlier u guys understand the USA the better. The US has an enormous test site called Area 51 in the Nevada desert, and they recently included Area 52. The beauty of this site is it's within the US, also it's a wide stretch of arid land stretching miles in size, and it's landlocked by military bases so no one can know anything that's being tested there. Ever asked yourself where the US tested their first model of atomic bomb? It's not that they don't test, they do but no one hears about it because of the advantage of Nevada desert. They test not just missiles alone there, but A-class war jets and other weapons, unlike the Russians and Chinese who test randomly. What do u think is one of the reasons the Russians need Ukraine? There are enough secret test sites there which they want to explore.
Re: Putin Tests 'unstoppable ' Hypersonic Missile As Tension Rage With The West(Pix) by ArewaNorth: 9:24pm On Nov 20, 2021
goodheart01:

The earlier u guys understand the USA the better. The US has an enormous test site called Area 51 in the Nevada desert, and they recently included Area 52. The beauty of this site is it's within the US, also it's a wide stretch of arid land stretching miles in size, and it's landlocked by military bases so no one can know anything that's being tested there. Ever asked yourself where the US tested their first model of atomic bomb? It's not that they don't test, they do but no one hears about it because of the advantage of Nevada desert. They test not just missiles alone there, but A-class war jets and other weapons, unlike the Russians and Chinese who test randomly. What do u think is one of the reasons the Russians need Ukraine? There are enough secret test sites there which they want to explore.

Why are u ridiculing urself?
Nobody can test missile without the world knowing, they know through satellite not mere media propaganda. Stop this fairy tale, testing missiles isn't testing of gun powder!
Re: Putin Tests 'unstoppable ' Hypersonic Missile As Tension Rage With The West(Pix) by goodheart01: 11:25am On Nov 21, 2021
ArewaNorth:

Why are u ridiculing urself?
Nobody can test missile without the world knowing, they know through satellite not mere media propaganda. Stop this fairy tale, testing missiles isn't testing of gun powder!

Oga i don hear u. I don't have strength to argue. You're entitled to keep believing in whatever that swells your nodes. But it would do u well if u read wider.

Probably google will help u. Wetin person no sabi big pass am. Try reading on NTS (Nevada Testing Site) to see how nuclear weapons have been tested effectively without much ado in the Nevada desert. You're the one about to ridicule yourself
Re: Putin Tests 'unstoppable ' Hypersonic Missile As Tension Rage With The West(Pix) by ceematics: 8:52am On Dec 19, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Russia Declares War On Ukraine, Says It Is To Demilitarize The Country / Hillary Clinton Claps Back At Donald Trump On Twitter / US Opens Up On Why Nigeria Cancelled Military Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.