Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,091 members, 7,863,819 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:10 AM

'I Might Give It All Away….”: Davido Reveals What He May Do With The Money - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Might Give It All Away….”: Davido Reveals What He May Do With The Money (37636 Views)

“I Might Give All Away ” – Davido Speak After Fundraising Hit N180M / Mercy Aigbe: I Am Not Fully Divorced, I Might Go Back To My Husband / Davido Reveals How He Feels After Buying Chioma A Porsche (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Might Give It All Away….”: Davido Reveals What He May Do With The Money by lukuboi(m): 6:46pm On Nov 19, 2021
redcliff:
if na me, shishi. i no dey give anybody. i will enjoy the money.
Nah why e no be you.

1 Like

Re: 'I Might Give It All Away….”: Davido Reveals What He May Do With The Money by toujurs: 6:46pm On Nov 19, 2021
Hezzyluv:

God bless you more OBO
This saying "givers never lack" na fact
Oga go find work.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Might Give It All Away….”: Davido Reveals What He May Do With The Money by WADZAS: 6:46pm On Nov 19, 2021
If you want shove it up your ass,. I did not give you and tell anybody. do as you please. THank me later

1 Like

Re: 'I Might Give It All Away….”: Davido Reveals What He May Do With The Money by Bar1941(m): 6:46pm On Nov 19, 2021
BlackfireX:
This igbo+ yoruba boy with chest beating...

You southerners are too loud..haba

Mu square.

1 Like

Re: 'I Might Give It All Away….”: Davido Reveals What He May Do With The Money by Ghostmode2two(m): 6:47pm On Nov 19, 2021
It's your money. Do whatever you want with it

1 Like

Re: 'I Might Give It All Away….”: Davido Reveals What He May Do With The Money by ruggedtimi(m): 6:47pm On Nov 19, 2021
We dey wait

1 Like

Re: 'I Might Give It All Away….”: Davido Reveals What He May Do With The Money by tonexman18(m): 6:49pm On Nov 19, 2021
And some people saying he’s broke grin grin

1 Like

Re: 'I Might Give It All Away….”: Davido Reveals What He May Do With The Money by Basic123: 6:50pm On Nov 19, 2021
Release a good music to TREND

-Not unnecessary drawing or seeking of attention

1 Like

Re: 'I Might Give It All Away….”: Davido Reveals What He May Do With The Money by Hezzyluv: 6:51pm On Nov 19, 2021
toujurs:
Oga go find work.

Come make I employ you for my farm

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Might Give It All Away….”: Davido Reveals What He May Do With The Money by selfemployed(m): 6:53pm On Nov 19, 2021
Niece:
Popular music star and philanthropist, Davido Adeleke who is professionally known as Davido has revealed what he might do with the donations got from friends and fans, WonderTV Media reports.

Recall that Davido on Thursday 18th of November, took to his social media platform, posted his bank account number while begging his ‘loyal friends’ to donate one millionaire each ahead of his birthday celebration and to help clear his Rolls Royce at the port which required one hundred million naira.

Hours later the singer who was overwhelmed by the responses he got from his friends and fans moved his target from one hundred million naira to two hundred million naira.

Davido, who has received over one hundred and eighty-one millionaire so far, revealed what he might do with the money.

The singer who posted his intention said he might give away the money.

He wrote:

If thou shalt give it to the families of the victims of #endsars, thy reward shalt be great in heaven

1 Like

Re: 'I Might Give It All Away….”: Davido Reveals What He May Do With The Money by Carlyboi(m): 6:53pm On Nov 19, 2021
Abeggi!Who cares?Not me sha,PR and Clout things!I am sure the bank needed for the giveaway would be Wema bank!the bank must have given him so conditions for the deal he’s begging them for lol

Only people who can’t see beyond their noses won’t know what this move is all about...Well that’s a teaser for ppl interested in the giveaway even if na 10m him go drop an for una!man gatz save face and smoothen his philanthropist image!Dude Just like to be in the news grin cheesy

Clout chaser 001 wink

2 Likes

Re: 'I Might Give It All Away….”: Davido Reveals What He May Do With The Money by Alexaonfleek: 6:53pm On Nov 19, 2021
BlackfireX:
This igbo+ yoruba boy with chest beating...

You southerners are too loud..haba

1 Like

Re: 'I Might Give It All Away….”: Davido Reveals What He May Do With The Money by Doctortyre: 6:54pm On Nov 19, 2021
grin
redcliff:

1 Like

Re: 'I Might Give It All Away….”: Davido Reveals What He May Do With The Money by Stronghold91: 6:55pm On Nov 19, 2021
continue deceiving yourself you no fit give it out

2 Likes

Re: 'I Might Give It All Away….”: Davido Reveals What He May Do With The Money by billyG(m): 6:56pm On Nov 19, 2021
How best can I reach Davido...I have a good business proposal.

1 Like

Re: 'I Might Give It All Away….”: Davido Reveals What He May Do With The Money by Mummyfour(f): 6:56pm On Nov 19, 2021
Person wey dey owe me 50k since last year, just sent a screenshot of his account balance: # 577,00.
He said his family has not had a good meal since 2 days ago.
He sounded genuine.
I sent him 5k.
Did I do wrong?
I hope my goodness no go kill me sha
I

1 Like

Re: 'I Might Give It All Away….”: Davido Reveals What He May Do With The Money by SATANlST: 6:57pm On Nov 19, 2021
just return it back x2 and shame broke wizkid fans. please dont use peoples sweat to do giveawy for peasants abeg

1 Like

Re: 'I Might Give It All Away….”: Davido Reveals What He May Do With The Money by EmekaBlue(m): 6:57pm On Nov 19, 2021
Money Money Money

That's the order of the day of today's world

1 Like

Re: 'I Might Give It All Away….”: Davido Reveals What He May Do With The Money by barinedan(m): 6:58pm On Nov 19, 2021
Please he should change the might to will and then give the money out

1 Like

Re: 'I Might Give It All Away….”: Davido Reveals What He May Do With The Money by SATANlST: 6:58pm On Nov 19, 2021
redcliff:
that is why u are a peasant

2 Likes

Re: 'I Might Give It All Away….”: Davido Reveals What He May Do With The Money by Almunjid(m): 6:58pm On Nov 19, 2021
redcliff:
That is what wizkid is doing.
U must be among wizkidFC. Na dem no dey ever help any body for their lives. grin

1 Like

Re: 'I Might Give It All Away….”: Davido Reveals What He May Do With The Money by okorogodwin4(m): 7:01pm On Nov 19, 2021
redcliff:
dats y it will never never ever be you Ewu

1 Like

Re: 'I Might Give It All Away….”: Davido Reveals What He May Do With The Money by TheOnlyUyai(f): 7:01pm On Nov 19, 2021
Let me go and book space in his DM.

1 Like

Re: 'I Might Give It All Away….”: Davido Reveals What He May Do With The Money by Ifesinachi22(m): 7:01pm On Nov 19, 2021
Kilotat:
This will make some Wizkid fans mad! Am not a davido fan, but the fight between the two fans is FUN. Want to be a Tech Genius? Check my Signature

Where's the signature?

1 Like

Re: 'I Might Give It All Away….”: Davido Reveals What He May Do With The Money by eaglechild: 7:03pm On Nov 19, 2021
It is the only option that is morally right.

1 Like

Re: 'I Might Give It All Away….”: Davido Reveals What He May Do With The Money by NoBones: 7:03pm On Nov 19, 2021
Might or I will

2 Likes

Re: 'I Might Give It All Away….”: Davido Reveals What He May Do With The Money by bepositive11: 7:04pm On Nov 19, 2021

2 Likes

Re: 'I Might Give It All Away….”: Davido Reveals What He May Do With The Money by AutoChick4U(f): 7:05pm On Nov 19, 2021
redcliff:
There's a level you'd get, you won't reason like this.

3 Likes

Re: 'I Might Give It All Away….”: Davido Reveals What He May Do With The Money by RPG2020(m): 7:06pm On Nov 19, 2021
Kilotat:
This will make some Wizkid fans mad! Am not a davido fan, but the fight between the two fans is FUN. Want to be a Tech Genius? Check my Signature

Tiwa savage fans sight

1 Like

Re: 'I Might Give It All Away….”: Davido Reveals What He May Do With The Money by brizziedos(m): 7:06pm On Nov 19, 2021
redcliff:

True talk bro cry

1 Like

Re: 'I Might Give It All Away….”: Davido Reveals What He May Do With The Money by lastchild: 7:06pm On Nov 19, 2021
well, This goes out to the people that think we was broke

1 Like

Re: 'I Might Give It All Away….”: Davido Reveals What He May Do With The Money by princepee: 7:06pm On Nov 19, 2021
redcliff:
that's why you no get.
And you no even get people wey fit give you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chacha Eke And Her Husband, Austin Faani Welcome 4th Child - A Baby Girl / 'i'm Single, I Need A Guy' Toke Makinwa Cries On Instagram / Bobrisky Used As A Case Study In University In Canada On Women Popular Culture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.