Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,481 members, 7,861,388 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:22 AM

'I Might Give It All Away….”: Davido Reveals What He May Do With The Money - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Might Give It All Away….”: Davido Reveals What He May Do With The Money (37632 Views)

“I Might Give All Away ” – Davido Speak After Fundraising Hit N180M / Mercy Aigbe: I Am Not Fully Divorced, I Might Go Back To My Husband / Davido Reveals How He Feels After Buying Chioma A Porsche (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Might Give It All Away….”: Davido Reveals What He May Do With The Money by Taiyeagba: 8:02pm On Nov 19, 2021
Make cum dash me from it o
Re: 'I Might Give It All Away….”: Davido Reveals What He May Do With The Money by Pat081: 8:02pm On Nov 19, 2021
Is better he should use it for his brother election in Osun state next year osun people go happy
Re: 'I Might Give It All Away….”: Davido Reveals What He May Do With The Money by Kingzy4pep(m): 8:04pm On Nov 19, 2021
Kilotat:
This will make some Wizkid fans mad! Am not a davido fan, but the fight between the two fans is FUN. Want to be a Tech Genius? Check my Signature
Nothing is on your signature
Re: 'I Might Give It All Away….”: Davido Reveals What He May Do With The Money by Mummyfour(f): 8:09pm On Nov 19, 2021
brizziedos:

how much you get for acct?
na small money o. Do you want me to do a davido stunt here cool cool.
Re: 'I Might Give It All Away….”: Davido Reveals What He May Do With The Money by Mummyfour(f): 8:11pm On Nov 19, 2021
brizziedos:

how much you get for acct?
I still believe in give, it shall be given unto you grin
Re: 'I Might Give It All Away….”: Davido Reveals What He May Do With The Money by brizziedos(m): 8:12pm On Nov 19, 2021
Mummyfour:
na small money o. Do you want me to do a davido stunt here cool cool.

I know you can do it grin grin
Re: 'I Might Give It All Away….”: Davido Reveals What He May Do With The Money by Mummyfour(f): 8:13pm On Nov 19, 2021
JBoss25:
That your head needs flogging cheesy grin
why na?..
I dey do brother's keeper naah!!
Bros people dey suffer o.
There are times you hear people's stories eh!! You go just chill and mellow.
Not like I am that bouyant o
But I thank God I was able to help a family eat today

1 Like

Re: 'I Might Give It All Away….”: Davido Reveals What He May Do With The Money by brizziedos(m): 8:13pm On Nov 19, 2021
Mummyfour:
I still believe in give, it shall be given unto you grin

please check my signature cry
Re: 'I Might Give It All Away….”: Davido Reveals What He May Do With The Money by jaykay68(m): 8:14pm On Nov 19, 2021
redcliff:
if na me, shishi. i no dey give anybody. i will enjoy the money.
that is why you will remain stagnant, givers never lack, have a change of heart ore.
Re: 'I Might Give It All Away….”: Davido Reveals What He May Do With The Money by seyz91(m): 8:14pm On Nov 19, 2021
Good for you!

redcliff:

na me dey give. i have never had to ask because my needs dey supplied.
Re: 'I Might Give It All Away….”: Davido Reveals What He May Do With The Money by brizziedos(m): 8:15pm On Nov 19, 2021
Taiyeagba:
Make cum dash me from it o
na ur papa money grin grin
Re: 'I Might Give It All Away….”: Davido Reveals What He May Do With The Money by brizziedos(m): 8:17pm On Nov 19, 2021
Kingzy4pep:
Nothing is on your signature
i tire cry

1 Like

Re: 'I Might Give It All Away….”: Davido Reveals What He May Do With The Money by funmiayo55: 8:17pm On Nov 19, 2021
David please I need money o. remember me in your kingdom.
Re: 'I Might Give It All Away….”: Davido Reveals What He May Do With The Money by Rajahbite(m): 8:18pm On Nov 19, 2021
This thing don cause wahala for my area.
One small banni like that don go steal person phone take come open Instagram account dey wait for the giveaway. I no sabi wetin the owner of the phone go do, now as we dey here the banni dey cry the beg make the owner come collect him phone because under three days wia phone lost the banni don fat pass Yoko Suna.
Now the kpeke be say, phone owner talk say him phone don lost so he no want the phone again.
Re: 'I Might Give It All Away….”: Davido Reveals What He May Do With The Money by Bobxin: 8:25pm On Nov 19, 2021
God's Plan
Re: 'I Might Give It All Away….”: Davido Reveals What He May Do With The Money by Bobxin: 8:26pm On Nov 19, 2021
jaykay68:
that is why you will remain stagnant, givers never lack, have a change of heart ore.
But bros, David has been given, that's why he got so much within 24 hours. Sha... What do I know.
Re: 'I Might Give It All Away….”: Davido Reveals What He May Do With The Money by Bobxin: 8:28pm On Nov 19, 2021
Mummyfour:
why na?..
God bless you
Re: 'I Might Give It All Away….”: Davido Reveals What He May Do With The Money by Mummyfour(f): 8:32pm On Nov 19, 2021
Bobxin:

God bless you
Awww!!! God bless you real good too

1 Like

Re: 'I Might Give It All Away….”: Davido Reveals What He May Do With The Money by Kaiser20: 8:34pm On Nov 19, 2021
redcliff:
if na me, shishi. i no dey give anybody. i will enjoy the money.
And you wonder why you are still very poor.
Re: 'I Might Give It All Away….”: Davido Reveals What He May Do With The Money by Hezzyluv: 8:45pm On Nov 19, 2021
toujurs:
Me farm? Oga keep your farm work

It's the mechanized type. You may not necessarily handle hoe ant Cutlass
Re: 'I Might Give It All Away….”: Davido Reveals What He May Do With The Money by toujurs: 9:01pm On Nov 19, 2021
Hezzyluv:

It's the mechanized type. You may not necessarily handle hoe ant Cutlass
Thank you.
Re: 'I Might Give It All Away….”: Davido Reveals What He May Do With The Money by RodgersAkpafu: 9:08pm On Nov 19, 2021
abobote:
Anything you choose to do with it is your choice, but some points have been proven. The rich loves themselves while the poor hate themselves
You can say that
Re: 'I Might Give It All Away….”: Davido Reveals What He May Do With The Money by JBoss25(m): 9:41pm On Nov 19, 2021
Mummyfour:
why na?..
Yh
Re: 'I Might Give It All Away….”: Davido Reveals What He May Do With The Money by Mayhem1: 9:43pm On Nov 19, 2021
Mummyfour:
why na?..
Madam can you help me too, I'm struggling to cope aswell any amount will do cry
Re: 'I Might Give It All Away….”: Davido Reveals What He May Do With The Money by Ijoba85: 9:46pm On Nov 19, 2021
Sha come and give me I know exactly what to do with it
Re: 'I Might Give It All Away….”: Davido Reveals What He May Do With The Money by nedekid: 10:27pm On Nov 19, 2021
Davido, the money was a gift, use it for your personal enjoyment.
Re: 'I Might Give It All Away….”: Davido Reveals What He May Do With The Money by bosswaco24(m): 10:29pm On Nov 19, 2021
Davido I beg remember me because I get real issue, hunger dey finish us ooo
Re: 'I Might Give It All Away….”: Davido Reveals What He May Do With The Money by chaloskyx: 10:43pm On Nov 19, 2021
naa your just saying that to chase clout as usual next thing people would come on your timeline begging you for money as usual keep your money and what you plan to do with it to yourself david

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Might Give It All Away….”: Davido Reveals What He May Do With The Money by Phcmayor(m): 11:07pm On Nov 19, 2021
I believe you the greatest of all time
Re: 'I Might Give It All Away….”: Davido Reveals What He May Do With The Money by Cokahot: 11:26pm On Nov 19, 2021
Pls show me any yahoo boy that has such account balance in naija,or any ritualist that has such account balance. Pls,I challenge u all,bot yahoo plus boys,ritualists,brotherhood ritualist, herbalist,rapist, ,and the all the East can think of. Abeg una get this kind account balance.i dey wait o
Re: 'I Might Give It All Away….”: Davido Reveals What He May Do With The Money by Abdulnicon1992(m): 11:30pm On Nov 19, 2021
Might is not will �

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I Will Come For You" - Dabota Lawson To Linda Ikeji Over Daughter's Paternity / D 1st 300 Member Names Of The Famous Fraternity Called ILLUMINATI. Check It Out! / Toyin Abraham Transforms Into Bearded Man (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.