Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,295 members, 7,860,713 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:48 PM

Lekki Tollgate Massacre: 80,000 Sign Petition To Charge Buhari Before ICC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekki Tollgate Massacre: 80,000 Sign Petition To Charge Buhari Before ICC (1116 Views)

Trump's Govt Lawyers Charge Buhari & Buratai To The ICC In The Hague. / Top 10 Questions For President Buhari Before 2019 Presidential Election / Olufunke Awolowo: Awolowo's Opinion About Buhari Before He Died — Grand Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lekki Tollgate Massacre: 80,000 Sign Petition To Charge Buhari Before ICC by adenigga(m): 5:29pm On Nov 19, 2021
Over 80,000 people have signed petition to charge Nigeria’s President, Muhammadu Buhari before the International Criminal Court, ICC, at the expiration of his tenure over the Lekki Tollgate massacre.

This follows the release of the Lagos Judicial Panel report which indicted the Nigerian Army and the police of killing unarmed protesters at the Lekki Tollgate on 20 October, 2020 during the #EndSARS protest in Lagos.

The petition was started by Reno Omokri, a former aide of former President Goodluck Jonathan on change.org.

As at 4:53PM on Friday, 80,394 people have signed the petition that Buhari should be dragged the the ICC for prosecution.

In the petition titled: “A Petition To The International Criminal Court To Arraign Muhammadu Buhari for Crimes Against Humanity,” Omokri said on October 20, 2020, the Buhari administration murdered multiple innocent, unarmed, peaceful #EndSARS protesters at the Lekki Toll Gate in a massacre that has since been dubbed #LekkiMassacre.

“These youths were protesting to put an end to the rampant police brutality that had become the hallmark of the Buhari regime, which treats so called repentant Boko Haram almost like royalty, while coming hard on young Nigerians, sometimes for the flimsiest reason, such as wearing dreadlocks.

“Following the murders of these protesters, the Buhari administration denied that the incident ever occurred. They threatened those, like myself, who insisted, with proof, that this massacre happened. The government even threatened to jail people who called for those behind the murders to be brought to book.

“However, on Monday, November 15, 2021, the Lagos State Panel of Inquiry into EndSARS released its report to the state government in which it established judicially that not only did the massacre occur, but that the government of Muhammadu Buhari and its agents, the Nigerian Army and Police, perpetuated the murders,” Omokri said.

According to him, this petition was therefore directed at the International Criminal Court to set machinery in motion for the trial of Muhammadu Buhari for crimes against humanity in the same way that former Liberian President, Charles Taylor, was tried and convicted.

“On this day, November 17, 2021, when my own beloved twin sons are celebrating their 14th birthday, they have given me permission to use their special day to call for justice for the many sons and daughters who will never have another birthday because Buhari killed them in their prime,” he said.

Source: https://pmnewsnigeria.com/Lekki-Tollgate-massacre-80000-sign-petition-to-charge-Buhari-before-ICC

3 Likes

Re: Lekki Tollgate Massacre: 80,000 Sign Petition To Charge Buhari Before ICC by Olarewaju89: 5:29pm On Nov 19, 2021
undecided

Let them sack lie Mohammed first undecided

I hate seeing that man name as a minister for information and culture.

How can lie Mohammed said no life was lost during the end Sars protest, we must put an end to that demo before facing the dullar himself.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Tollgate Massacre: 80,000 Sign Petition To Charge Buhari Before ICC by TundeWX: 5:30pm On Nov 19, 2021
cheesy Lai Muhammad along with Lt.Col. Bello name suppose b number one fr this petition
Re: Lekki Tollgate Massacre: 80,000 Sign Petition To Charge Buhari Before ICC by Xhuntra: 5:35pm On Nov 19, 2021
Pls where is the link so I can also sign

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Tollgate Massacre: 80,000 Sign Petition To Charge Buhari Before ICC by DducesoD: 5:35pm On Nov 19, 2021
God will help us all
Re: Lekki Tollgate Massacre: 80,000 Sign Petition To Charge Buhari Before ICC by OBALOLA55(m): 5:36pm On Nov 19, 2021

HELINUES AKA MONOGAMY

NGENEUKWUENU

SEUNMSG

VAUGHANLANREWAJ

THATFAIRGUY

TRIPLE996

1 Like

Re: Lekki Tollgate Massacre: 80,000 Sign Petition To Charge Buhari Before ICC by AJOBI77(m): 5:37pm On Nov 19, 2021
I sha dey patiently wait for Wetin Daddy Lai go yarn.

Baba is already in the Lab mixing all the variants of L*E ingridents to make a solid Bombshell

1 Like

Re: Lekki Tollgate Massacre: 80,000 Sign Petition To Charge Buhari Before ICC by OKPANAMboy: 5:37pm On Nov 19, 2021
Very good. I'm still working on my own petition.
Re: Lekki Tollgate Massacre: 80,000 Sign Petition To Charge Buhari Before ICC by PlayMaker14: 5:38pm On Nov 19, 2021
So happy i signed it and made most of my friends signed it as well.

Will be so glad to see Baba Lifeless in handcuffs.

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Tollgate Massacre: 80,000 Sign Petition To Charge Buhari Before ICC by Buckeyemedia1: 5:38pm On Nov 19, 2021
AJOBI77:

Baba is already in the Lab mixing all the variants of L*E ingridents to make a solid Bombshell
Best ignore the ignorant wailers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Tollgate Massacre: 80,000 Sign Petition To Charge Buhari Before ICC by AlhajiNatty(m): 5:40pm On Nov 19, 2021
Way to Go! Someone ought to be answerable
Re: Lekki Tollgate Massacre: 80,000 Sign Petition To Charge Buhari Before ICC by Buckeyemedia1: 5:40pm On Nov 19, 2021
PlayMaker14:

Jobless Children, your mates are signing Bank cheques this Friday, some lazy minded mumus still deceiving themselves going to give unnecessary traffic to one Useless bloggers forum?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Tollgate Massacre: 80,000 Sign Petition To Charge Buhari Before ICC by Buckeyemedia1: 5:44pm On Nov 19, 2021
AJOBI77:

Go & look for a way to make money on the internet, instead of waiting for Lai Mohammed that collects billions of Naira every year to defend his government, how much will you be paid when you start wailing, after Lai Mohammed has spoken?

1 Like

Re: Lekki Tollgate Massacre: 80,000 Sign Petition To Charge Buhari Before ICC by ThatFairGuy: 5:44pm On Nov 19, 2021
Nonsense and OBALOLA55

Who should be charged for Lagos Carnage?
Who should be charged for looting spree during endSARS protest across the country?
Who should be charged for the barbaric murder of Nigeria security operatives across the country during endSARS saga?

If answers are found to these, then they can go ahead.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lekki Tollgate Massacre: 80,000 Sign Petition To Charge Buhari Before ICC by Buckeyemedia1: 5:45pm On Nov 19, 2021
PlayMaker14:
This is exactly what a daft unintelligent fellow will say.
Atiku supporter you can go & sign the petition for a million spammers, you will still be here penniless wailing. Like for Buhari, share for Atiku Zombies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Tollgate Massacre: 80,000 Sign Petition To Charge Buhari Before ICC by Christistruth00: 5:46pm On Nov 19, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
Nonsense and OBALOLA55

Who should be charged for looting spree during endSARS protest across the country?
Who should be charged for the barbaric murder of Nigeria security operatives across the country during endSARS saga?

If answer is found these, then they can go ahead.

Those who attacked Lagos killed innocent Security agents and tried to bring down the Govt are now claiming to be Victims

Nonsense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Tollgate Massacre: 80,000 Sign Petition To Charge Buhari Before ICC by Buckeyemedia1: 5:46pm On Nov 19, 2021
PlayMaker14:

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Tollgate Massacre: 80,000 Sign Petition To Charge Buhari Before ICC by PlayMaker14: 5:47pm On Nov 19, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Atiku supporter you can go & sign the petition for a million spammers, you will still be here penniless wailing.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Tollgate Massacre: 80,000 Sign Petition To Charge Buhari Before ICC by ThatFairGuy: 5:48pm On Nov 19, 2021
Bin content!
[s]
Christistruth00:

Those who attacked Lagos killed innocent Security agents and friend to bring down the Govt are now claiming to be Victims
[/s]
Re: Lekki Tollgate Massacre: 80,000 Sign Petition To Charge Buhari Before ICC by Buckeyemedia1: 5:49pm On Nov 19, 2021
PlayMaker14:
80 thousand from 220 million people, inconsequential nonentities.

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Tollgate Massacre: 80,000 Sign Petition To Charge Buhari Before ICC by helinues: 5:52pm On Nov 19, 2021
What the % of 80,000 out of 200m?

Ajoka people

1 Like

Re: Lekki Tollgate Massacre: 80,000 Sign Petition To Charge Buhari Before ICC by J3susFr3ak: 5:53pm On Nov 19, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Jobless Children, your mates are signing Bank cheques this Friday, some lazy minded mumus still deceiving themselves going to give unnecessary traffic to one Useless bloggers forum?

Slobodan Milosevic -- https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/milosevic-goes-on-trial-for-war-crimes

Charles Taylor -- https://www.internationalcrimesdatabase.org/Case/1107

Even Joseph Kony -- https://www.icc-cpi.int/uganda/kony

Will all disagree with you!

The Lekki Toll Gate ICC charges will be just the beginning of woes for your master as Reality and Truth work so hard to document and provide all the hard evidence behind the massacres of innocent Christian farmers by his Fulani Jihadists brethren as well...

Did you see the video recently of a mass kidnapping of Christian Church worshipers by Fulani Terrorists (https://www.facebook.com/peopleofvalourwithOde/videos/989119578612064/ )--and yet he never sends the army to chase after them the way he sends to chase phantom separatists and innocent protesters?

God is the ultimate Judge....but we are also witnesses of these crimes committed daily. In both the court of Heaven and the one down here on earth in the Hague...we will forward our evidence against your darling tyrant.

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Tollgate Massacre: 80,000 Sign Petition To Charge Buhari Before ICC by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 19, 2021
PlayMaker14:

Please where is the link...many are yearning to sign.

4 Likes

Re: Lekki Tollgate Massacre: 80,000 Sign Petition To Charge Buhari Before ICC by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:05pm On Nov 19, 2021
Way to go!
Re: Lekki Tollgate Massacre: 80,000 Sign Petition To Charge Buhari Before ICC by AJOBI77(m): 6:17pm On Nov 19, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Go & look for a way to make money on the internet, instead of waiting for Lai Mohammed that collects billions of Naira every year to defend his government, how much will you be paid when you start wailing, after Lai Mohammed has spoken?

Why are you so pained? grin grin

Take it easy. Don't get unnecessary headaches please! Take a chill
Re: Lekki Tollgate Massacre: 80,000 Sign Petition To Charge Buhari Before ICC by ObiOfOnitcha: 6:20pm On Nov 19, 2021
I thought we have about 20 million Igbos in Nigeria, why only 80000 signed

1 Like

Re: Lekki Tollgate Massacre: 80,000 Sign Petition To Charge Buhari Before ICC by Cyberterror: 6:31pm On Nov 19, 2021
The ICC will throw the petition into the trash bin.

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Tollgate Massacre: 80,000 Sign Petition To Charge Buhari Before ICC by WonderManly(m): 7:08pm On Nov 19, 2021
Okay now...

Re: Lekki Tollgate Massacre: 80,000 Sign Petition To Charge Buhari Before ICC by PlayMaker14: 7:49pm On Nov 19, 2021
inspirator1:

Please where is the link...many are yearning to sign.
https://chng.it/YdG7xyGv4J
Re: Lekki Tollgate Massacre: 80,000 Sign Petition To Charge Buhari Before ICC by princdebola201(m): 8:42pm On Nov 19, 2021
Is that useless report filled with over 40 discrepancies you clowns want to use to jail buhari at icccheesy

Even a high court rookie judge will throw that paper out of the court room for lacking substance

1 Like

Re: Lekki Tollgate Massacre: 80,000 Sign Petition To Charge Buhari Before ICC by musa234(m): 8:51pm On Nov 19, 2021
How can I sign the petition... I have family and Friends willing to sign..

(1) (2) (Reply)

'Stop Misleading The Public'–Coomassie Warns Fmr Aviation Minister,Osita Chiduka / Yoruba Never Loved Bola Ahmed Tinubu! Here's The Facts / Handsome In Coming President Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.