Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,107 members, 7,852,755 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:19 AM

Orji Kalu To Igbos: Make Amends With Buhari So He Can Do More For South East - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Kalu To Igbos: Make Amends With Buhari So He Can Do More For South East (12907 Views)

Bode George To Okowa: Make Amends With Ibori, Your Leader / Why I Respect Buhari So Much – David Umahi / Governorship Elections Under President Buhari So Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Kalu To Igbos: Make Amends With Buhari So He Can Do More For South East by rickyrex(m): 8:32am On Nov 20, 2021
It's only foolish man that will use his left hand and point at his father's house. Igbos should amend with buhari for what nah. I think buhari is more seccionist than kanu. A man voted to unity a country has indirectly divided the country more than ever before
Re: Orji Kalu To Igbos: Make Amends With Buhari So He Can Do More For South East by Ezidimma(m): 8:34am On Nov 20, 2021
OUK is an idiot
Efulefu
Re: Orji Kalu To Igbos: Make Amends With Buhari So He Can Do More For South East by favour32(m): 8:37am On Nov 20, 2021
CYBERSOLDIERSre:
Why are YoruBandits angry that Igbo's are doing the right thing now?

Yoruba's are confused people.

They said Igbo's are too proud, they said Igbo's can't negotiate, they said Igbo's needs political solutions, and now Igbo's have shown they are masters at the game and suddenly Yoruba's started wailing.

Why wailing.....
Statement from jajaweed....very apparent.
Re: Orji Kalu To Igbos: Make Amends With Buhari So He Can Do More For South East by Reference(m): 8:46am On Nov 20, 2021
'Make amends' is the language of dictatorship and not one of democratic leadership where the top seeks to satisfy the yearnings of the people by bending backwards to accommodate for the sake of peace and solidarity. Leadership is supposed to show maturity and rise above pecuniary interests and sentiment.

A father does not wait for the children to speak or act to bring the family to levels of stability, peace and prosperity. He acts because he is responsible and at the end of the day the family bears his name and the outcome of him actions will bring him alone praise or criticism.

We are yet to get proper, co mpetent leadership in Nigeria because as a people we do not seek such people to empower into government. That is why year after year, administration after administration every facet of life and living in Nigeria deteriorates.

I am sorry but the black man just does not know how to organise himself into viable societies.

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu To Igbos: Make Amends With Buhari So He Can Do More For South East by Coolgent(m): 9:42am On Nov 20, 2021
Ex convict has spoken!
Re: Orji Kalu To Igbos: Make Amends With Buhari So He Can Do More For South East by akdjr(m): 9:45am On Nov 20, 2021
Can anyone mention a laudable project both in human and infrastructural development that was executed in Southeast more than Buhari led administration? An Igbo old soldiers said, Buhari ordered the payment of pension to Biafran soldiers which no other government has deem fit to do despite cry for southeastern Biafran soldiers. Pls someone should confirm if this is true.
Re: Orji Kalu To Igbos: Make Amends With Buhari So He Can Do More For South East by Mrpojj(m): 9:46am On Nov 20, 2021
Re: Orji Kalu To Igbos: Make Amends With Buhari So He Can Do More For South East by justmondris: 10:01am On Nov 20, 2021
Political idiot. What has he done for Nigeria?
Re: Orji Kalu To Igbos: Make Amends With Buhari So He Can Do More For South East by eduora: 10:20am On Nov 20, 2021
Senator kalu,I am not supporting your president of Nigeria at all.we don't need his work at south-southeast.we are fine without him
Re: Orji Kalu To Igbos: Make Amends With Buhari So He Can Do More For South East by eduora: 10:20am On Nov 20, 2021
Senator kalu,I am not supporting your president of Nigeria at all.we don't need his work at south-east.we are fine without him
Re: Orji Kalu To Igbos: Make Amends With Buhari So He Can Do More For South East by Jomonix: 10:24am On Nov 20, 2021
Buhari had consecutively Edwin Umezoke and Chuba Okadigbo as running mates. I cannot recall the order or respective years. This will not be the case if Buhari is patently anti Igbo nation. The relationship we have with Buhari should be investigated. At the beginning of the APC regime, it is very possible that a wedge was deliberately set between Buhari and the Igbo for political reasons. There was no need for it.
Re: Orji Kalu To Igbos: Make Amends With Buhari So He Can Do More For South East by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 20, 2021
I respect The President but he as always used public office to inflict personal vendetta against a whole tribe. It’s all fun and and amusement but you can’t keep peoples ambition down for long. Allow for people to do business freely it doesn’t have to be central it hurts service ability. Something that takes you 3 mins abroad takes 24 hours here let’s tackle that. Let’s tackle power and poor man housing schemes so we can tackle insecurity.

Let’s tackle that the image Nigeria has internationally affects us all individually but there’s also crime abroad why should they need my card number for me to purchase an item?
Re: Orji Kalu To Igbos: Make Amends With Buhari So He Can Do More For South East by Sleekfingers: 11:47am On Nov 20, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:

https://www.thecable.ng/orji-kalu-to-igbo-make-amends-with-buhari-so-he-can-do-more-for-south-east

I thought dey said, the person in aso rock na jubril,
Awon confused people

grin grin grin
Re: Orji Kalu To Igbos: Make Amends With Buhari So He Can Do More For South East by preciousmetals: 12:08pm On Nov 20, 2021
Orji Kalu God punish you and your generation
Re: Orji Kalu To Igbos: Make Amends With Buhari So He Can Do More For South East by arjunhahnx(m): 1:09pm On Nov 20, 2021
Oh my God, I'm Sorryhttps://hamtamovie.ws/
iezeiyida:
The damages Buhari have done not only to Igbos but the entire country is far from being amended sad
Re: Orji Kalu To Igbos: Make Amends With Buhari So He Can Do More For South East by Ikinternational: 1:42pm On Nov 20, 2021
abbey621:

They beg and lobby, not only red states but all states, what Biden will not do is deprive them of their rightful allocation according to the law. Anything extra must be negotiated. I don't know which tribes you are talking about specifically in the USA, caucasians nowadays are mostly people of European origins, they had no tribe once they got to the USA. Perhaps you meant the olden days people of Caucasus? They were also called Caucasians grin

I have no clue what you're rambling on about.
You folks on nairaland love playing advisor. Even when you're clueless.
Guy I have been in US longer than your age. Schooled here. Abeg don't try to advise me on how the country works

If you're comfortable being a tribalist, just say that. No need writing meaningless paragraphs
Re: Orji Kalu To Igbos: Make Amends With Buhari So He Can Do More For South East by shiwex: 3:03pm On Nov 20, 2021
This guy is really stupid......Igbo sell out
Re: Orji Kalu To Igbos: Make Amends With Buhari So He Can Do More For South East by lomprico(m): 3:14pm On Nov 20, 2021
QueenAgbo:
Upon all the cheatbeating of the crime tribe,they are still the laughing stock of the country.

lol, laughing stock in what way?
Re: Orji Kalu To Igbos: Make Amends With Buhari So He Can Do More For South East by abbey621(m): 3:36pm On Nov 20, 2021
Ikinternational:

I have no clue what you're rambling on about.
You folks on nairaland love playing advisor. Even when you're clueless.
Guy I have been in US longer than your age. Schooled here. Abeg don't try to advise me on how the country works

If you're comfortable being a tribalist, just say that. No need writing meaningless paragraphs

Don't fool yourself, you don't know my age not to talk of my history, you've never shook the hand of a U.S president neither do you have a parent that worked for the State department, here's a shocker.....I'm typing this from Atlanta right now shocked shocked shocked. Even if you managed to live in the USA for 40 years which I doubt, it does not make you an expert on U.S politics or policies.....Rather than counter my points your default response is to insult.....Shame!
Re: Orji Kalu To Igbos: Make Amends With Buhari So He Can Do More For South East by Ferrous(m): 3:47pm On Nov 20, 2021
Wetin Buhari fit do for person now?
Re: Orji Kalu To Igbos: Make Amends With Buhari So He Can Do More For South East by redsun(m): 3:59pm On Nov 20, 2021
Foolish animal. Is Nigeria early man Buhari's personal property? If they are not rampaging gangs, will it matter who the president(presithief) is for things to get done in all parts of the country?
Re: Orji Kalu To Igbos: Make Amends With Buhari So He Can Do More For South East by Ikinternational: 6:31pm On Nov 20, 2021
abbey621:

Don't fool yourself, you don't know my age not to talk of my history, you've never shook the hand of a U.S president neither do you have a parent that worked for the State department, here's a shocker.....I'm typing this from Atlanta right now shocked shocked shocked. Even if you managed to live in the USA for 40 years which I doubt, it does not make you an expert on U.S politics or policies.....Rather than counter my points your default response is to insult.....Shame!

Shove this paragraph up your yansh. Thank you
Re: Orji Kalu To Igbos: Make Amends With Buhari So He Can Do More For South East by abbey621(m): 7:13pm On Nov 20, 2021
Ikinternational:

Shove this paragraph up your yansh. Thank you

Real mature..... grin grin grin
Re: Orji Kalu To Igbos: Make Amends With Buhari So He Can Do More For South East by nurain150(m): 7:47pm On Nov 20, 2021
Why are you a coward?
Re: Orji Kalu To Igbos: Make Amends With Buhari So He Can Do More For South East by Wokenaija: 7:10am On Nov 21, 2021
kasheemawo:
liepod
have your grand parents in Borno paid those weekly tax to ISWAP ?!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

INEC: Postponing Edo, Ondo Polls Will Create Constitutional Crisis / Crisis Rocks Kano APC As New Faction Emerges / Demolition: Protesters Barricade Osun Govt House Over Nonpayment Of Compensation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.