Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,461 members, 7,846,924 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:30 AM

Tinubu Barawo (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Barawo (pics) (4680 Views)

Celebration In Kano This Night As People Chant 'Ganduje Barawo Dollar' / Shouts Of "Barawo" At Atiku's North West Campaign Rally? (video) / Ganduje Bribery Video: Kano Protesters Shout ‘Ganduje Barawo’ (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Barawo (pics) by alanto: 10:10am On Nov 20, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr104:

Mumu, don't worry when Tinubu becomes president you'll have enough rats to eat as food.
This is bush rat. Home rats are black but this one we call it Emo, it is not because of lock down na bushmeat. Damn. You people are too fake. You want to tell me you don’t know difference between wild and domestic animals. I understand since y’all eat human flesh, how you go know what meat to eat and what meat not to eat

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Barawo (pics) by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 20, 2021
haffaze777:

God bless mazi Ahmed Bola tinubu with wisdom and bless mazi johnFGbegile with more mkpurumiri grincheesy

Lol. The name alone sounds like some demonic spirit. Trust our IPOBian brothers to be the ones fvcking with it the most.

2 million serious problems, from killer drugs to killer UGM, and Tinubu is their biggest daily headache.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Barawo (pics) by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 20, 2021
Asgard73:

Yoruba will always always want to give what they can’t take ... and will be quick to change narratives using English to confuse grammar

Papa Asgard73, no grand kids to play with this fine morning? Take am easy over this Yoruba matter. Your old heart needs careful management. cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Barawo (pics) by assent: 10:42am On Nov 20, 2021
plaindealer:
Life dey pass you by, but Tinubu who is not responsible for your life is your problem and obsession.

You don miss road.

grin

No one would bother about Tinubu if he isn't planning to contest for presidency.
Re: Tinubu Barawo (pics) by PentiumPro(f): 10:42am On Nov 20, 2021
Bantu10:

Is Tinubu not a thief?

What did he steal from you ?
Go to his house in Bourdillon and stand in front to ask your question

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Barawo (pics) by udede(m): 10:49am On Nov 20, 2021
Na waaooo for nairaland
Re: Tinubu Barawo (pics) by kasheemawo(m): 10:50am On Nov 20, 2021
Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Lock this useless thread
Re: Tinubu Barawo (pics) by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 20, 2021
assent:

No one would bother about Tinubu if he isn't planning to contest for presidency.

Why should election involve "bothering" more about who you do not want to win rather than focusing on selling the candidacy of who you want elected?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Barawo (pics) by Bantu10: 11:20am On Nov 20, 2021
PentiumPro:

What did he steal from you ?
Go to his house in Bourdillon and stand in front to ask your question

Oya take and go and rest. I can see you are hungry

Re: Tinubu Barawo (pics) by AmbaliJ: 11:34am On Nov 20, 2021
assent:

And why should he not contest? Because you hate his guts? And who the hell are you? If dem born your papa well, stop him from contesting. He will contest and he will win without your vote, then you can kill yourself if you like. Hope you have your suicide note prepared. Regardless, you must live to witness his victory at the polls. Whatever you decide to do afterwards is left to you.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Barawo (pics) by cocolacec(m): 11:38am On Nov 20, 2021
JohnFGbegile:
useless brown teeth criminal.
Thunder scatter him there
Thunder scatter your whole family.Na Tinubu matter go kill you like thunder.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Barawo (pics) by joeyfire(m): 11:40am On Nov 20, 2021
See this IPOB man abusing Tinubu shocked enough is enough for these ppl in Lagos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpnRe0osIfI

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Barawo (pics) by cocolacec(m): 11:47am On Nov 20, 2021
joeyfire:
See this IPOB man abusing Tinubu shocked enough is enough for these ppl in Lagos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpnRe0osIfI
Mad man in the video.The Igbos killed Akintola,the Yoruba premier.The best for Yorubas is to leave Nigeria for Nyanmrins and Fulanis and form our own nation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Barawo (pics) by Danjikanbauchi: 11:47am On Nov 20, 2021
grin grin @ op you know how to bring together all the Tinubu miscreants, just mentioned Tinubu you will see them gather like flies way see shit. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Barawo (pics) by joeyfire(m): 11:49am On Nov 20, 2021
cocolacec:

Mad man in the video.The Igbos killed Akintola,the Yoruba premier.The best for Yorubas is to leave Nigeria for Nyanmrins and Fulanis and form our own nation.

grin
Re: Tinubu Barawo (pics) by assent: 12:03pm On Nov 20, 2021
AmbaliJ:

And why should he not contest? Because you hate his guts? And who the hell are you? If dem born your papa well, stop him from contesting. He will contest and he will win without your vote, then you can kill yourself if you like. Hope you have your suicide note prepared. Regardless, you must live to witness his victory at the polls. Whatever you decide to do afterwards is left to you.

Because he is a drug dealer and morally irresponsible to lead anyone.

You are a Yoruba Muslim; don't they teach you morality in your religion?
Re: Tinubu Barawo (pics) by assent: 12:07pm On Nov 20, 2021
Dsalvo:

Why should election involve "bothering" more about who you do not want to win rather than focusing on selling the candidacy of who you want elected?

Think before you comment. It will help you reason better.

No one would bother about Tinubu if he is not contesting for presidency.
Re: Tinubu Barawo (pics) by AmbaliJ: 12:08pm On Nov 20, 2021
assent:

Because he is a drug dealer and morally irresponsible to lead anyone.

You are a Yoruba Muslim; don't they teach you morality in your religion?

No be your fault. Na dat MpuruMmiri wey all of una dey smoke for iboland dey talk no be you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Barawo (pics) by Ogbuefi2020: 1:06pm On Nov 20, 2021
alanto:

Because they are filled with hate.
I read a thread yesterday na there I see them finish. Their hate Na follow come. We sbould stop engaging them if possible or they will make your hater and it will reflect in your everyday life like it does in theirs
Yes, we are filled with hate, we hate criminals irrespective of tribe, we bash OUK more than Tinubu
Re: Tinubu Barawo (pics) by assent: 1:16pm On Nov 20, 2021
AmbaliJ:

No be your fault. Na dat MpuruMmiri wey all of una dey smoke for iboland dey talk no be you.

Lolz. Typical of a Yoruba Muslim.

As far as their uselss brains are concerned, anyone not licking Tinubu's asss is automatically an Igbo. cheesy

May we not be stupid in our lives.
Re: Tinubu Barawo (pics) by PentiumPro(f): 1:25pm On Nov 20, 2021
Bantu10:

Oya take and go and rest. I can see you are hungry

For real, I will feed your family for 2 generations with the raw cash in my safe

Tinubu will feed your family for thousand generations

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Barawo (pics) by Bantu10: 1:45pm On Nov 20, 2021
PentiumPro:

For real, I will feed your family for 2 generations with the raw cash in my safe

Tinubu will feed your family for thousand generations

Every idiot claims to dangote on the internet, even the fools that barely feed
Re: Tinubu Barawo (pics) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 20, 2021
assent:

Think before you comment. It will help you reason better.

No one would bother about Tinubu if he is not contesting for presidency.

Bro, you should think before you talk as it is very obvious you're not doing so.

In politically sophisticated climes, certainly not Nigeria, and certainly not involving people like you, people don't malevolently and insultingingly obsess, 24/7, about a candidate they do not wish to vote for. They talk up their own candidate.

The negative and malevolent obsession with Tinubu, from those against him, to the detriment of promoting the winning chances of the candidate of their choice, is not normal or progressive behaviour.

It is aberrant, undesirable and backward. Borne of ethnic hatred and sectional bias that influences the thinking and behaviour of most Nigerians, especially you IPOBians. That is my point.

If you're not exposed, and are ignorant of what obtains in establisbed democracies, then shut up.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Barawo (pics) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 20, 2021
AmbaliJ:

Lol. They're probably come here high as a Kite to type crap. Imagine a normal person waking up to type the bullcrap OP did at 6am.

Not normal my bro and you may be right about the cause of their 'funny' talk cool

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Barawo (pics) by assent: 3:16pm On Nov 20, 2021
Dsalvo:

Bro, you should think before you talk as it is very obvious you're not doing so.

In politically sophisticated climes, certainly not Nigeria, and certainly not involving people like you, people don't malevolently and insultingingly obsess, 24/7, about a candidate they do not wish to vote for. They talk up their own candidate.

The negative and malevolent obsession with Tinubu, from those against him, to the detriment of promoting the winning chances of the candidate of their choice, is not normal or progressive behaviour.

It is aberrant, undesirable and backward. Borne of ethnic hatred and sectional bias that influences the thinking and behaviour of most Nigerians, especially you IPOBians. That is my point.

If you're not exposed, and are ignorant of what obtains in establisbed democracies, then shut up.

Lolz. I guess that's what Democrats did with Trump. Did you ever watch CNN during the days before the us presidential election?

Stop talking trash, boy.

I guess you see yourself as politically sophisticated. grin. When you are done deceiving yourself, let me know. cheesy
Re: Tinubu Barawo (pics) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 20, 2021
[sub][/sub]j
assent:

Lolz. I guess that's what Democrats did with Trump. Did you ever watch CNN during the days before the us presidential election?

Stop talking trash, boy.

I guess you see yourself as politically sophisticated. grin. When you are done deceiving yourself, let me know. cheesy

Leaders can and will thrash/rubbish each other but the electorate tries to see what matter vis a vis candidates competence.

You don't see repeatedly infantile behaviour, such as that of the OP, in nations with sophisticated electorates.

It is an Igbo thing specifically because you guys are only capable of engaging in politics of hate and enmity.

Allied with coming from an ethnic group without a culture of respect for anyone or anything, your foul-mouthed behaviour is no surprise.
Re: Tinubu Barawo (pics) by oursnail(m): 5:09pm On Nov 20, 2021
Jagaban is Barawo to you No wonder you mixed English with Yoruba. Is better for you to talk about sheik Gunmi or what they call him spoke man of bandit.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Many Wards Are In Nigeria / Sokoto People Join Queue With The Aim Of Voting Atiku Tomorrow (Pictures) / FG Aims To Grow Creative Economy To $100 Billion By 2030

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.