Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,452 members, 7,826,736 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Ladies: Do You Love Wearing Boots And Why? - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ladies: Do You Love Wearing Boots And Why? (20731 Views)

Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) / Original Timberland Boots And Pharell Williams Adidas Colorful Sneakers For Sale / Weird Things Some Nigerian Ladies Do Just To Have Big & Firm Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Do You Love Wearing Boots And Why? by chiogo(f): 2:44am On Jul 27, 2007
lol, that's what they call uggs? I have a shorter one which is black. it's soft and fuzzy too, i just like d feel of it. I classify them all as boots. well, now i know. I love "uggs". lol
Re: Ladies: Do You Love Wearing Boots And Why? by ikamefa(f): 2:46am On Jul 27, 2007
ThiefOfHearts:

you dey mind ika, she posted a pic of decent FAKE uggs, not the REAL UGG-LY ones tongue

of course there are different styles of uggs,just like there are diffrent types/styles of high heeled boots , the style up there is the one i like

wetin be fake uggs? cheesy

ThiefOfHearts:

NEA = Nigerian Entertainment Awards. should i take that as a[b] no[/b]? lol

a definite NO
Re: Ladies: Do You Love Wearing Boots And Why? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:59am On Jul 27, 2007
that one is fine a little bit so it's not REAL uggs  tongue

and No ke? No love for your people? grin
Re: Ladies: Do You Love Wearing Boots And Why? by katherinae(f): 4:09am On Jul 27, 2007
wtf
Re: Ladies: Do You Love Wearing Boots And Why? by Everbright(f): 6:55am On Jul 27, 2007
They are good when you wear them responsibly sha
Though there are some "forcing-guy"looking ones grin if you know what I mean.
Re: Ladies: Do You Love Wearing Boots And Why? by Mandora(f): 8:32am On Jul 27, 2007
Have u considrede dat perhaps she's hesitant 2 wear dem because dey r out of fashion? Aside of d fact dat dey r not very comfortable because of our climatic conditions?
Re: Ladies: Do You Love Wearing Boots And Why? by hanley(m): 11:24am On Jul 27, 2007
as for me, ive always fancied a girl wearing knee high boots. Its trendy i will say and a girl without one is not for me tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ladies: Do You Love Wearing Boots And Why? by nana(f): 11:31am On Jul 27, 2007
hanley:

as for me, ive always fancied a girl wearing knee high boots. Its trendy i will say and a girl without one is not for me tongue tongue tongue
Where do u reside?
Re: Ladies: Do You Love Wearing Boots And Why? by deekseen(m): 11:51am On Jul 27, 2007
My man, i'm sure you knew you were going to set the stage for an all-out girls' fight.
Well, you succeeded anyway.
Re: Ladies: Do You Love Wearing Boots And Why? by uche1(m): 1:44pm On Jul 27, 2007
online beusness going with you. Has been long i hear from. Just want to know if there is any new program one can invest online and please i want to know if you know of any good investment i can invest with E-gold.
Thanks Uche
Re: Ladies: Do You Love Wearing Boots And Why? by soulpatrol(f): 4:31pm On Jul 27, 2007
@uche1. mr man, direct your question to the appropriate thread. yes, give me yawa if u like. i'm the traffic warden on this site. bahahahah! grin
Re: Ladies: Do You Love Wearing Boots And Why? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:53pm On Jul 27, 2007
Very "slutty" if I may say so myself

Re: Ladies: Do You Love Wearing Boots And Why? by penfold(m): 5:23pm On Jul 27, 2007
ouch
Re: Ladies: Do You Love Wearing Boots And Why? by Islander(f): 5:24pm On Jul 27, 2007
Idiocy at work,
Re: Ladies: Do You Love Wearing Boots And Why? by ikamefa(f): 6:11pm On Jul 27, 2007
TOH too high jare persin go broke neck in this ones tongue " grin "
Re: Ladies: Do You Love Wearing Boots And Why? by Caradona(f): 6:14pm On Jul 27, 2007
I've stopped wearing the damn thing
I got tired of people asking me or mistaken me for a Call Girl, the damn fools angry
Can you imagine some idiots asking me if I'm a pole Dancer. angry
Re: Ladies: Do You Love Wearing Boots And Why? by soulpatrol(f): 6:59pm On Jul 27, 2007
uggs are fugly, and by the way, aren't they long out of fashion? u know say na just the name people dey work. i actually threw mine away last year after getting tired of looking at the ugly thing. tongue
Re: Ladies: Do You Love Wearing Boots And Why? by soulpatrol(f): 7:00pm On Jul 27, 2007
uggs are fugly, and by the way, aren't they long out of fashion? u know say na just the name people dey look. i actually threw mine away last year after getting tired of looking at the ugly thing. tongue
Re: Ladies: Do You Love Wearing Boots And Why? by choongtin(f): 7:02pm On Jul 27, 2007
why would nigerians living in nigeria wear boots, isnt the weather tooo hot to wear things like that
Re: Ladies: Do You Love Wearing Boots And Why? by soulpatrol(f): 7:04pm On Jul 27, 2007
u know say naija like to copy the unneccesary. give them chance, them go dey winter winter jacket, scarf and gloves as well. yeye tongue
Re: Ladies: Do You Love Wearing Boots And Why? by Gamine(f): 7:06pm On Jul 27, 2007
@Choo,

i wonder ooh!

pple can like to follo fashion anyhow

follo follos
Re: Ladies: Do You Love Wearing Boots And Why? by soulpatrol(f): 7:07pm On Jul 27, 2007
speaking of which, by the way, with our hot climate, we should be able to wear tank tops and light clothes now, just like here, but na lie, people will misuse that opportunity t dress skanky.

and i also think there should be a high demand for sunscreen or something u can rub on ur skin just before u go out into the sun, because too many naija people suffer from sunburn - black face/yellow body grin
Re: Ladies: Do You Love Wearing Boots And Why? by choongtin(f): 7:08pm On Jul 27, 2007
lool thats what i was thinking as well boots r not meant to be worn in hot weathers
Re: Ladies: Do You Love Wearing Boots And Why? by soulpatrol(f): 7:14pm On Jul 27, 2007
i wonder o. even oyinbo sef no dey wear boot in summer- except the notice-me ones and those that have no fashion sense
Re: Ladies: Do You Love Wearing Boots And Why? by hanley(m): 7:32pm On Jul 27, 2007
nana, am based in manchester. why do u ask?
Re: Ladies: Do You Love Wearing Boots And Why? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:34pm On Jul 27, 2007
ikamefa:

TOH too high jare persin go broke neck in this ones tongue " grin "

lol not really. I personally think it looks hott, depending on the outfit obviously

Im personally not a fan of high heeled shoes as im kinda tomboyish in the sense of comfort over fashion for the most part but i wouldnt criticize those who do by calling their shoes or whatever "slutty"
Re: Ladies: Do You Love Wearing Boots And Why? by ikamefa(f): 7:44pm On Jul 27, 2007
but y'all can call uggs fugly abi? ? grin

so can we safely conclude that ones preference/taste in boots depends on the occasion, the weather,mode of dressing, ones mood and ultimately money or prolly style/type of boot! tongue cheesy
Re: Ladies: Do You Love Wearing Boots And Why? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 8:12pm On Jul 27, 2007
ika you gotta admit that some uggs are freaking hideous

the ones you posted remind me of a pair of boots I have

[img]http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:ZSgrH2OzgbOvNM:http://lib.store.yahoo.net/lib/shoepavilion/863336-zoom.jpg[/img]

Besides I'd rather someone call my shoe ugly as opposed to "slutty", the latter word actually insults your "person"
Re: Ladies: Do You Love Wearing Boots And Why? by Shokoloko(f): 8:50pm On Jul 27, 2007
plssssss
1. the girl looks nice and responsible
2. Boots wearing is a personal style, contrary to what pple abroad think there are
somedays that the weather is terribly cold.
Re: Ladies: Do You Love Wearing Boots And Why? by choongtin(f): 9:29pm On Jul 27, 2007
ha terribly cold u know
Re: Ladies: Do You Love Wearing Boots And Why? by redsun(m): 12:14pm On Jul 28, 2007
Boots seems to be the craze now in women fashion,personally,i love boots and i think is good for everybody,it kind of give some sense of security and ruggedity that goes with nature.It is like jeans.
Re: Ladies: Do You Love Wearing Boots And Why? by soulpatrol(f): 2:35pm On Jul 28, 2007
wearing kinky boots definitely boosts ur confidence. just slap on a pair and tell me if ur demeanor wont change. u wont even know when u start to swing the hips and cat walk. i dey talk am for true.  cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What To Wear For Your Christmas And New Year Events (pictures) / Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria? / Tailors/fashion Designers Directory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.