Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,301 members, 7,853,392 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:45 PM

2023 Presidency: Tinubu Will Speak In January - Fashola - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Will Speak In January - Fashola (20376 Views)

2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA / Presidency: Tinubu Makes Clarifications On Reported Presidential Campaign Office / 2023 Presidency: Tinubu’s Political Movement 'BAT 23' Flagged-Off By Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Will Speak In January - Fashola by Dapson73(m): 4:09pm On Nov 20, 2021
PlayMaker14:
The fate that befall Godwin Maduka at the Anambra Gubers will befall Bobo Chicago....

Regardless, Tinubu for President 2023.

Awon haters. If he decides to throw his hat into the ring, you already know no current Nigeria politician could defeat him.
Tinubu is in-coming Excellency.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Will Speak In January - Fashola by wink2015(m): 4:16pm On Nov 20, 2021
WHY IS IT THAT IN OUR OWN PART OF THE WORLD POLITICAL LEADERS ARE NOT OPEN MINDED?

Why must we wait till January 2022 to know if an aspirant has made up his mind to run for public office?

Does that not tell the character of Tinubu himself?

Everything na HIDE HIDE in Nigeria.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Will Speak In January - Fashola by Echoban: 4:22pm On Nov 20, 2021
Moferere:

Walahi, someone like me, I no like Tinubu, but the fact sey he dey pepper dem dey sweet me

I swear to God. grin

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Will Speak In January - Fashola by adelaja70(m): 4:26pm On Nov 20, 2021
assent:

If you don't know that Tinubu is a drug dealer, then that's a shame.

It means you are busy campaigning for someone you don't know.

What does that make of you?
Shut up your stinking mouth you dis Nyaminri lasanlasan... Most of your leaders are not only dealers but addicts.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Will Speak In January - Fashola by ArewaNorth: 4:49pm On Nov 20, 2021
BAT all the way, Tinubu my choice!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Will Speak In January - Fashola by olatuns2017: 4:55pm On Nov 20, 2021
etokhana:

https://punchng.com/2023-presidency-nigerians-should-wait-for-tinubu-to-speak-in-january-says-fashola/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1637403248

The only politician in Nigeria now is BAT
The actor
The script writer
Producer
Most especially game changer is BAT

The politician holding nigeria except Biafra!

Headache for Ibos
Paracetamol for nigeria

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Will Speak In January - Fashola by caracas: 4:58pm On Nov 20, 2021
YorubaNiBaba:
ndi wailers and how they reason, e be like say brain no dey common for that place, what a shame
Shukudi e be like say you no know wetin dey xup, 100million ndi wailers can't stop tinubu or any yoruba man from becoming president come 2023
Wetin you know how to do best is wailing and nothing more, just know that come 2023 your wailing will enter a new level
Abeg how una go take be President?
Am asking for my 2 year old niece
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Will Speak In January - Fashola by olatuns2017: 5:02pm On Nov 20, 2021
etokhana:

https://punchng.com/2023-presidency-nigerians-should-wait-for-tinubu-to-speak-in-january-says-fashola/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1637403248

The questions are why are Ibos afraid of Tinubu?

Who caused the problems of Nigeria since 1967?

Who botched regional system of government that was working and could have made Nigeria better by now?

Who destroyed SE?

Leave Tinubu alone and $upport your candidate!

God gives power!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Will Speak In January - Fashola by rickyrex(m): 5:03pm On Nov 20, 2021
The only reason why am afraid of tinubu is for the sake of future godfatherism. Else put him side by side with atiku he will do more better than him. Both of them has the same taste for embezzlement but I will tick tinubu against atiku. Like have said before on other thread, for tinubu to win he should not run against atiku... Reason is that atiku has tasted the tussle before, he has identified his loophole after last presidential election. Tinubu is a new commer he might be a trategic thinker in politics but might not be good on the field. Considering how the norths has gone against the word "most" used by the southern Governors you will ask yourself will the northern elite give in knowing fully well that they also have a right to contest. Another issue is the current direct primary law which is about to be signed by buhari, won't this creat another problem for tinubu ambition in the sense that consensus candidate will not longer play a role here rather the north will look for a big shoe to contest the primary with tinubu. Here is how displeasure from the northerners might give in for atiku. First of all the southern Governors comprises of APC and pdp,, 8pdp governors and 8 apc governors... Current anambra apga is indirectly rooting for pdp. Will the pdp states leave their party presidential candidate and support apc tinubu just because his from the south. Remember south don't see themselves as one unlike the north. The call for a southern president is a call by apc not pdp for pdp they believed Jonathan has used his tenure. How will this politics favour a southern candidate
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Will Speak In January - Fashola by olatuns2017: 5:10pm On Nov 20, 2021

1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Will Speak In January - Fashola by usmexy1(m): 5:13pm On Nov 20, 2021
Oga if this man is not going, they should rather go and give it to the rightful owner which is the Christian igbo for president and a muslim hausa vice president. I just dey pity all the huge efforts this man contributed to Apc and all his gain is national leader of apc. I think am out of this,I need to focus on some other things...
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Will Speak In January - Fashola by adelaja70(m): 5:38pm On Nov 20, 2021
assent:

In your dumb mind, anyone not licking Tinubu's asss is automatically an Igbo. grin grin

You are an unrepentant idiot. grin

I'm not surprised that you are this stupid. Are you not a Yoruba Muslim again? grin
Anayo oooo.... Leave Yoruba leaders alone oooo... Face your 5%ers.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Will Speak In January - Fashola by ThatFairGuy: 6:09pm On Nov 20, 2021
Bobo Chicago whose shoe your P'man can not shine shocked
PlayMaker14:
The fate that befall Godwin Maduka at the Anambra Gubers will befall Bobo Chicago....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Will Speak In January - Fashola by PlayMaker14: 6:14pm On Nov 20, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
Bobo Chicago whose shoe your P'man can not shine shocked
While your own P'man is not worthy to wash DJ Cuppy's pants. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Will Speak In January - Fashola by YorubaNiBaba(m): 6:24pm On Nov 20, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
Just insult him back, they're bias, nothing would be done
i dey like to insult those demented ndi wailers, i just did that as a pay back to one of the cursed akpu munching gorrilas that is reporting yoruba monikers here on nairaland

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Will Speak In January - Fashola by adekolaelect(m): 6:38pm On Nov 20, 2021
onuman:

With better presidential materials/aspirants like Ogbonnaya Onu, Chris Ngige, Dave Umahi in APC than Bola Tinubu, what better has Tinubu got to offer Nigeria, except your ethnoreligious bigotry and intention to make Nigeria to remain mired in disunity and underdevelopment?
mumu is mentioning the name of his poeple as if they were told Igbo must be president .can you tell me what makes those unpopular you mention qualifying than Tinubu ? What have they offered Nigeria,APC party and Igbo land than Tinubu ?? What is their land mark in both human and political Resource in Nigeria to become president Or Ethnic game had deleted your sense of reasoning ?

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Will Speak In January - Fashola by adekolaelect(m): 6:42pm On Nov 20, 2021
Abujason:

Coming from one of the sophisticated morons, that is not worth the space it’s written on. The only thing your types are good at is making mouth. Not that you have much else to contribute.
Na so it pain you reach?? Sorry but truth is bitter .

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Will Speak In January - Fashola by executive12: 7:20pm On Nov 20, 2021
Nonsense.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Will Speak In January - Fashola by Tzar(m): 7:59pm On Nov 20, 2021
Nigerians never learn from their mistakes! They absolutely deserve these people that rule them!
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Will Speak In January - Fashola by oyatz(m): 8:08pm On Nov 20, 2021
PlayMaker14:

Who was Godwin Maduka and what happened to him?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

It’s Difficult To Recover Nigeria’s Stolen Money Stashed Abroad —US Ambassador / Minimum Wage: Ngige Says FG Has Commenced Payment / Abia Governor Ikpeazu Inspects Projects In Aba (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.