Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,634 members, 7,854,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:40 PM

Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria (41812 Views)

Davido Disburses N237m To 424 Orphanages Across Nigeria Through His Foundation / Baba Fryo: Davido Shunned Me In My Time Of Need But Donated N250m To Orphanages / Video Of Davido Announcing Donation Of N251 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by penplus: 6:26pm On Nov 20, 2021
I didn't see this coming

You're now officially on my list of respected people

Congratulations
Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by Phcmayor(m): 8:45pm On Nov 20, 2021
I taught they said he is getting broke
Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by Ik2021: 9:01pm On Nov 20, 2021
sign up to get a 10 US Dollar newcomer bonus! I made more than 200 US Dollars by watching the video here, so you can try it. https://see-video.xyz/7464964668745281/
Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by warlordd(m): 10:08pm On Nov 20, 2021
I don't know what u think, but for me Davido has won my own man of the year award with this singular act!!!
Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by pacespot(m): 10:28pm On Nov 20, 2021
This is really really commendable, some people might think he must have had billions other in his bank accounts to be able to dash out N250 million like that, Davido might not even have up to that amount in raw cash with him right now. Na kind person dey give money, no be the person who is rich. There are many people out there that even though they have billions in their accounts, for you to collect a few thousands that you're entitled to from them, they will make your life hell. Gesture like this Davido's is really commendable especially in a society like ours today.
Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by TomRiddle1: 12:24am On Nov 21, 2021
isaiah4life:
Na kind person dey always give, no be who get money dey give.
Na so
Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by Viraltrends123: 1:10am On Nov 21, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
there is no connection between light and darkness.

I wish you the type of peace Islam bring to Earth say Amen. undecided undecided undecided
I also wish you and your family opposite of what Islam bring to Earth, say Amen, in Jesus name.
Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by divinitybillz(m): 1:11am On Nov 21, 2021
This has shown that money shouldn't control a man. God truly knows where to channel True wealth to. Because when it gets to the right person it flows like a river to others and not held back in the Dead Sea. God bless you Sir.
Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by taiwopapaya(m): 5:26am On Nov 21, 2021
Davido have make a good history in Nigeria. make God help us too to make a good history to our nation. amen.
Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by Danjikanbauchi: 5:48am On Nov 21, 2021
Viraltrends123:
I also wish you and your family opposite of what Islam bring to Earth, say Amen, in Jesus name.
Amen
Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by isaiah4life(m): 6:12am On Nov 21, 2021
My brother yesooo!

TomRiddle1:
Na so
Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by Viraltrends123: 8:26am On Nov 21, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
Amen
I bet you, you will remember this day.
Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by Danjikanbauchi: 8:30am On Nov 21, 2021
Viraltrends123:
I bet you, you will remember this day.
Christianity bring peace which is opposite of what Islam and their pissful religion preach, why don't you say among to the type of peace Islam bring which I wish you and your family.

Shameless Afonja Muslim. You think this is selling Agbo and skull mining ?
Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by Viraltrends123: 8:38am On Nov 21, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
Christianity bring peace which is opposite of what Islam and their pissful religion preach, why don't you say among to the type of peace Islam bring which I wish you and your family.

Shameless Afonja Muslim. You think this is selling Agbo and skull mining ?
Alright, You said amen for you and your family to opposite of all the things Islam preaches, so if Islam preaches War, your family is safe, if islam preaches prostitution, your sister and neice are safe, if it preaches suicide and murder, you family are safe. Thank you, You are on your own brother. Have a nice time ahead. And please avoid me.
Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by Kfed4ril(m): 10:06pm On Nov 21, 2021
IamNumeroUno:
David is too wise!

Anything less than this would have given his hatters the validation that he is broke, hence the call for help as some "bad belle FC" have started saying.

Giving is from the heart, not from the pocket.

I was telling a Davido hater on a previous post to google pacific holdings.
Davido papa company and Davido is a director, even if music money don finish, pacific holdings money no fit finish.

1 Like

Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 22, 2021
Carolynn:
Davido has done a noble job. Even the Bible says: "pure and undefiled religion is this: to visit the orphans and widows in their affliction and to keep oneself unspotted from the world". James 1:27.

Hi, I got your notification but I noticed your email didn't come in? Was that a glitch or do you actually did send me an email.
Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by Tundex911: 6:14pm On Nov 24, 2021
#DoGood

Peace ✌️

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Shows The N405k Perfume She Got From A Secret Admirer / Photos From Kate Henshaw’s 48th Birthday Party / Ubi Franklin And Davido Hang Out In Houston

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.