Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,666 members, 7,854,800 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 07:44 AM

Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria (41813 Views)

Davido Disburses N237m To 424 Orphanages Across Nigeria Through His Foundation / Baba Fryo: Davido Shunned Me In My Time Of Need But Donated N250m To Orphanages / Video Of Davido Announcing Donation Of N251 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by MartinsD12(m): 2:18pm On Nov 20, 2021
Joyceaile:
Davido in a thank you photo has pledged all the donations received towards his birthday celebration to all orphanages across Nigeria,he wrote we rise by lifting others.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVp0gLtIy2Z/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Those saying he is broke, where una dey yeye people, God Will continue to bless The hand that giveth than The one that receives, God bless davido and the adeleke family

1 Like

Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by olax02(m): 2:18pm On Nov 20, 2021
This is wonderful... Davidoo may God continue to bless you man.
Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by Lovenorth: 2:18pm On Nov 20, 2021
Why can't I give the money directly to the needy of my choice?
Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by Solatium(m): 2:18pm On Nov 20, 2021
Can't tell him how he should spend his Money,but paying hospital bills of distressed people or Building about 6 mega health care center/ maternity home would have had more impact.
All these orphanages and foundations na scam jàre

5 Likes

Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by Ijaya123: 2:18pm On Nov 20, 2021
Till now, Chioma isyet to donate any amount. What a woman!

3 Likes

Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:18pm On Nov 20, 2021
TotoGame:
Hope they won't divert the funds for their personal use

I don't trust that chairman of the committee....(titi adebayo) Afonjas have proven not to be trust-worthy

Respect your old age

5 Likes

Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by Zainabthegirl1(f): 2:19pm On Nov 20, 2021
Davido is a good person no doubt…he has helped lots of people and he never stops helping

1 Like

Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by Opexzy: 2:19pm On Nov 20, 2021
Great...
Now Reno can rest at least
Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by jaxxy(m): 2:19pm On Nov 20, 2021
I applaud Davido for his good leadership as always, very few people can do this.

As for those telling him to do it those ones can’t even give money to their friends and family bt will make stupid noise.

1 Like

Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by EndBuhariNow(m): 2:19pm On Nov 20, 2021
Davido ìs future Governor of Ondo
Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by Bamzyriches451: 2:19pm On Nov 20, 2021
Nice one OBO
Other vegetable yeyebrities will be like

1 Like

Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by Sleekfingers: 2:20pm On Nov 20, 2021
Joyceaile:
Davido in a thank you photo has pledged all the donations received towards his birthday celebration to all orphanages across Nigeria,he wrote we rise by lifting others.

Nice move....

Davido should pls donate also to, all the online almajiris in nairaland......I mean those lazy ass, frustrated youths on this forum....as if na person say, make dem dey poor....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by fergieboy: 2:20pm On Nov 20, 2021
If you see me for orphanage home
Abeg mind your business

12 Likes

Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by Elliotwaveforec: 2:20pm On Nov 20, 2021
Great!
Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by lymelyte(m): 2:20pm On Nov 20, 2021
cheesy
EmekaBlue:
Those foundations owners go get small bread to chop. Anyway they are doing a good job.

They say the real behavior of a man is out when he have money...God please test me with 200million naira let me check if i have sense

1 Like

Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by geechy: 2:21pm On Nov 20, 2021
Use geechy

@op...

Course or cause?
I don't think the second applies

There are a lot of fake orphanage homes. There are also genuine homes that need funds to function. Let the committee identify the latter and forgo the former...

4 Likes

Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 20, 2021
Plantiff:
Where are those saying Wizkid has more money than Davido?

Where are those saying Davido is broke?

Davido is old money.

Even though Davido was broke, he wouldn't let the likes of Nengi, Dorathy and Ikorudu boys donate money for him to feed.

Now those peasants who were waiting for Davido to "eat their money" will have nothing to say about him.

He's donated everything (200 million naira) + his 50 million for charity.

May God bless David Adeleke and forgive people with Bad Belle.

Davido never suggested brokenness

So, I wonder why some felt he was broke

1 Like

Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by Stronghold91: 2:22pm On Nov 20, 2021
do it first before we believe
Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by Naijanascam: 2:23pm On Nov 20, 2021
Ride on the greatest OBO of all time........

More strength and more life

1 Like

Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by Goalnaldo(m): 2:23pm On Nov 20, 2021
Omo Baba olowo himself!! Great kind hearted Young man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by SavageMajor(m): 2:23pm On Nov 20, 2021
Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by gloryboy01: 2:23pm On Nov 20, 2021
This is a massive seed by @David which will undeniably command massive harvest. The order of cornelius visitation is coming your way Sir.#SpiritLife

4 Likes

Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by Maobichek: 2:23pm On Nov 20, 2021
God bless David (Davido) Adeleke and to those who have been supporting the less privilege and orphanage homes secretly; God bless them too.

I got a test message from one of the orphanage homes yesterday and i was happy and grateful, God bless all genuine men of goodwill.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by King44(m): 2:23pm On Nov 20, 2021
Joyceaile:

tell me why this guy would run for governorship or presidency and not win, if those bottlenecks are removed.

Well, it's not by how rich you are that determines how generous you can be, you may have one billion and to release just five million or five thousand pere to help people na problem for you, and you may have only ten thousand and touch lives with the little you have na by heart. One thing I have learned is always to be generous cos givers never lacks though I am still battling my demons but las las I go touch lives beyond my expectations.

4 Likes

Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 2:23pm On Nov 20, 2021
EmekaBlue:
Those foundations owners go get small bread to chop. Anyway they are doing a good job.

They say the real behavior of a man is out when he have money...God please test me with 200million naira let me check if i have sense

The foundation is managed by his father's church " The Seventh Day Adeventist"

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by McKayConcept(m): 2:23pm On Nov 20, 2021
never conclude a matter before your see and hear the full story...now it is clear he was not broke in the first place

God bless his heart of kindness and increase him more

1 Like

Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by Acesexcell(m): 2:24pm On Nov 20, 2021
God bless you more guy

1 Like

Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by Mexyz(m): 2:24pm On Nov 20, 2021
Nice one David...
God bless you

1 Like

Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by IbileIfe: 2:24pm On Nov 20, 2021
HALLELUJAH!
Now, this is awesome!
Davido is our MAN OF THE YEAR!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by Toluwanise247(m): 2:24pm On Nov 20, 2021
Those stupid people saying rubbish where are you now... This guy is good and his blessed

1 Like

Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by isaiah4life(m): 2:24pm On Nov 20, 2021
You are 100% on point. The grace to give without holding back be release on us, now. IJN

Myer:

Na the true definition of man be did.
Correct guy.
Hopefully this inspires others both celebs and regular people like us to be more generous and lift one other.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by ledaman: 2:25pm On Nov 20, 2021
When you big, you are big gaskiya Davido na big Man.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos From Kate Henshaw’s 48th Birthday Party / Ubi Franklin And Davido Hang Out In Houston / Tekno To Wizkid: "Forgive And Forget, Let Me Produce A Track For You"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.