Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,949 members, 7,845,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria (41804 Views)

Davido Disburses N237m To 424 Orphanages Across Nigeria Through His Foundation / Baba Fryo: Davido Shunned Me In My Time Of Need But Donated N250m To Orphanages / Video Of Davido Announcing Donation Of N251 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by PotatoSalad(m): 3:26pm On Nov 20, 2021
Solatium:
Can't tell him how he should spend his Money,but paying hospital bills of distressed people or Building about 6 mega health care center/ maternity home would have had more impact.
All these orphanages and foundations na scam jàre
And run and maintain it with holy water abi grin
Building a health center isn't a big deal. Maintaining it upto standard is the main koko grin grin

1 Like

Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by peppermint7(m): 3:27pm On Nov 20, 2021
BabaIbo:

Your question is on which part of my response?
First or second part?
Oga when Burna boy did port harcourt homecoming
You no see?
Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by tnerro1(m): 3:28pm On Nov 20, 2021
WE RISE BY LIFTING OTHERS

2 Likes

Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by Laggafin: 3:32pm On Nov 20, 2021
Adrian98:

I’m not your regular nairalander. I won’t batter words.
Mumu just keep kwayet cuz na confirm olodo u be jare
Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by joedave(m): 3:33pm On Nov 20, 2021
BabaIbo:

Hmmm , one of my customers jokingly asked me when will she come and eat naming/child dedication food because they are always asking me when will you marry, mistakenly I said next year.

I don't just know how and why I answered next year" but I cancelled it immediately she left.
Since then, I dey careful dye.
I could have screwed her last night, she wanted it on an expressway level, unto say na our normal way wink but I declined her glances because I had no CD at that moment(because of that customer's innocent but weird wish/question, so the game was postponed, so that the other player can get his helmet ready.

Helmets do get broken with harsh and heavy impact sometimes. Live safe bro!
Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by Elidrisy20: 3:34pm On Nov 20, 2021
Davido you try, but don't forget to pay the dowry of your baby mamas
Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by Bruno3000(m): 3:34pm On Nov 20, 2021
Laggafin:
U wasted sperm.. ur brain has already shut down..
Your entire households are wasted sperm. Eediot. People like you are the reason why most people no longer render help. Oloshi.

2 Likes

Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by Toosure70: 3:34pm On Nov 20, 2021
Let the stingy men association come and learn from afoja son I.

1 Like

Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by Guestlander: 3:36pm On Nov 20, 2021
TotoGame:
Hope they won't divert the funds for their personal use

I don't trust that chairman of the committee....(titi adebayo) Afonjas have proven not to be trust-worthy

Isn't Davido himself "Afonja" ? Square head, Square brain.
PS: Smart move from Davido, God bless him.

1 Like

Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by BabaIbo: 3:38pm On Nov 20, 2021
joedave:

Helmets do get broken with harsh and heavy impact sometimes. Live safe bro!

Thank you and you too.

Maybe I will give your suggestion a try but till then(later in the day) sha.

1 Like

Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by romklef(m): 3:40pm On Nov 20, 2021
cool respect!!
Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by Xantel(f): 3:43pm On Nov 20, 2021
Wow! God bless your ministry
Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by Brushstrokes20: 3:44pm On Nov 20, 2021
Awesome grin

Davido is peerless!

# WE RISE BY LIFTING OTHERS

.... Haters can now shut the Bleep up grin
Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by Laggafin: 3:53pm On Nov 20, 2021
Bruno3000:
Your entire households are wasted sperm. Eediot. People like you are the reason why most people no longer render help. Oloshi.
I go measure brain give u cuz it's obvious maggot don chop ur brain all leave empty skull.. ntoor
Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by Coded081(m): 3:57pm On Nov 20, 2021
I feel like crying after reading this news

God please bless me I wants to help the needy too
Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by ugotaya: 3:58pm On Nov 20, 2021
Davido Donates N251m To Orphanages Across Nige Describeria. E Choke o!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRagcxnzbdw
Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by excanny: 4:04pm On Nov 20, 2021
Shame on everyone who contributed. If you have asked them to contribute to orphanages directly, most wouldn't do it and some who will, wouldn't donate that much.

But when it comes to chasing clout and trying to belong to a clique, they can't go into debt to be seen as belonging.
Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by Danjikanbauchi: 4:07pm On Nov 20, 2021
Viraltrends123:
You are just filled with hatred, and religion has clog your thinking.

You said Dangote don't donate to Christains, Lie,even northerners do complain about Dangote not helping his tribe. He prefers giving out to other countries. Dangote that is and African philanthropist.

Christians are even more biased.
The main point Nigerian Muslims will tell you is that Christains do give 10% of their monthly allowances to church, offering every Sunday to church, and we've even watched many videos of christains dancing around Muslims begger and still not give them anything.

You can't lie that the Bible didn't say "Do not yoke with disbeliever", don't go to them, don't give them anything, Don't talk to them, except if you need something from them, I've watched many pastors preaching about it.

And Also you Can't lie that the Bible forbid Christains from marrying Muslims. I even know of a neighbor, who his son brought a muslim lady, the man was very angry, and didn't attend his son's wedding.

Maybe you've seen some Muslims with that mentality, doesn't mean it's what we preach, every thing I said about Christains above is what you preach, so only say what we preach and then you can generalize. Or learn to use the word "some".

The very few Muslims that does it, did it maybe because they realized how much our guys donate all your money amongst yourselves, then know that money is surely coming from the church to the poor christains. I've seen situation where a Church donated huge amount of money for some church members in a hospital, while they kept visiting, they ignored the rest, treated their members, and they all left the rest there. You think if the rest were Christains or catholics like them, they will do so
there is no connection between light and darkness.

I wish you the type of peace Islam bring to Earth say Amen. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by Newton85: 4:11pm On Nov 20, 2021
We rise by lifting others but no go lift Eniola Badmus or Yokozuna o.
Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by Elbinawi: 4:14pm On Nov 20, 2021
I must commend @davido for this humanitarian gesture of donating the N200 million Naira he received from his Fans worldwide as gift to Orphanage across Nigeria.

I have one gross with his composition of the members of the five person committee. There is no single Muslim. Why?

Thank you!

#ElbinawiTweets
Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by Oppy2k2: 4:23pm On Nov 20, 2021
See how Davido they appoint and assign professor work.

In all thy getting get money preferably a legal money.
Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by Solatium(m): 4:28pm On Nov 20, 2021
PotatoSalad:

And run and maintain it with holy water abi grin
Building a health center isn't a big deal. Maintaining it upto standard is the main koko grin grin

He can place that on his foundation,involve brands that will give supplies at discounted rate or free.
People do this allover the World, it's not a rocket science
Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by Elbinawi: 4:43pm On Nov 20, 2021
Dear @davido,

The Muslims of Northern Nigeria presently has the highest number of Orphans in the world �. Orphaned children whose Parents were killed by #BokoHaram terrorists, armed bandits and Buhari's Nigerian army.

For #ZariaGenocide alone there are 1,973 Orphaned children.

Unfortunately, while composing the five person committee that will oversea your N200 million donation to Orphanage, there was not a single Muslim. Please give us your reason!

Thank you!

#ElbinawiTweets
Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by Oryen: 5:06pm On Nov 20, 2021
Davido president 2023.
Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by JOemmy(m): 5:22pm On Nov 20, 2021
This is quite commendable but I don't really understand why his close friends keep dieing every time?
Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by MATEX30: 5:34pm On Nov 20, 2021
Davido as done the best thing in history, this is a man that the government and even the president of Nigeria should recognise, but nothing cares about what he does, but am sure God is watching and God will surely bless him and reward him, i pray he meets the saviour Jesus one day...

read the story of how it started below;

https://sportafriq.com/davido-donates-%e2%82%a6250-million-to-orphanages-in-nigeria/
Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by Sttk: 5:40pm On Nov 20, 2021
Really
Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by Ykc2(m): 5:52pm On Nov 20, 2021
isaiah4life:
Lolz!! Your kindness go make people like you genuinely. May God help us to be kind as well.

thanks dear
Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by Burgerlomo: 5:54pm On Nov 20, 2021
TundeWX:
Very Generous!!!!....for this act I doff my hat to you!!!,as you have helped people not to lack,may you never lack for anything in life.

Amen IJN

1 Like

Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by muheeb01(m): 6:09pm On Nov 20, 2021
God bless you David
Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by dukie25: 6:21pm On Nov 20, 2021
Plantiff:
Where are those saying Wizkid has more money than Davido?

Where are those saying Davido is broke?

Davido is old money.

Even though Davido was broke, he wouldn't let the likes of Nengi, Dorathy and Ikorudu boys donate money for him to feed.

Now those peasants who were waiting for Davido to "eat their money" will have nothing to say about him.

He's donated everything (200 million naira) + his 50 million for charity.

May God bless David Adeleke and forgive people with Bad Belle.

Exactly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Golfer: I Introduced Tonto Dikeh To A Man Who Was Paying Her Bills / Singer Flavour Welcomes A Third Child With A Mystery Lady / Tekno To Wizkid: "Forgive And Forget, Let Me Produce A Track For You"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.