Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Work And Live Abroad - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Work And Live Abroad (641 Views)

Why Nigerians Prefer To Live Abroad / 17 Things That Change Forever When You Live Abroad / How Not To Get A Wife In Nigeria If You Live Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Work And Live Abroad by tunnababa(m): 3:09pm On Jun 08, 2011
PLS GUYS,I HAVE BEEN BROWSING FOR ABOUT A WEEK NOW,LOOKING FOR THE PROCEDURE FOR WHICH ONE CAN TRAVEL OUT OF THE COUNTRY TO ANY COUNTRY ASIDE AFRICAN COUNTRIES.PLS IF ANY BODY HAVE ANY HINT ON THIS,I WILL ARGUE THE PERSON TO DROP THE HINT HERE.

THANKS
Re: Work And Live Abroad by yemmy27: 8:30pm On Jun 08, 2011
you can travel to cyprus ,turkey to study and work.
Re: Work And Live Abroad by snowdrops(m): 9:22pm On Jun 08, 2011
tunnababa:

PLS GUYS,I HAVE BEEN BROWSING FOR ABOUT A WEEK NOW,LOOKING FOR THE PROCEDURE FOR WHICH ONE CAN TRAVEL OUT OF THE COUNTRY TO ANY COUNTRY ASIDE AFRICAN COUNTRIES.PLS IF ANY BODY HAVE ANY HINT ON THIS,I WILL ARGUE THE PERSON TO DROP THE HINT HERE.

THANKS

how much browsing have you done in the past week? surely you must have come across sufficient info on how to leave africa

(1) (Reply)

Holiday In Hong Kong / Age / Us Niv Visa Application In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.