Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Online Loan Operators; After The Defamation, What Next? - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Online Loan Operators; After The Defamation, What Next? (43748 Views)

CBN Resumes Forex Sale To BDC Operators After Three Years / How Does Someone Remove His/her Data From An Online Loan Platform? / Innocent Chukwuma Innoson Sues EFCC N200bn For ‘Defamation, Falsehood’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Online Loan Operators; After The Defamation, What Next? by Jmichael1(m): 8:49pm On Nov 25, 2021
jerryidinoba:
Omo avoid all these online loan sharks o I advise you just use FairMoney that's what I use currently

tnx bro...
Re: Online Loan Operators; After The Defamation, What Next? by unitysheart(m): 9:06am On Nov 26, 2021
jerryidinoba:
Broooo i was in a similar situation in 2020 since then I have stopped using all these dirty loan companies. I recently started using FairMoney and it's been smooth so far

Fairmoney is fine. Though the interest rate is also very high.

1 Like

Re: Online Loan Operators; After The Defamation, What Next? by winningwinner(m): 8:51am On Dec 01, 2021
adonainana:

Since he needed 120k and he was offered 25k he shouldn’t have gone ahead with the loan

The rest is just talk and story

Yea, you're right, but he was left without a choice... Moreover, he wanted to solve a problem and so couldn't have let go the little amount that came his way.
Re: Online Loan Operators; After The Defamation, What Next? by oote: 8:03pm On Dec 05, 2021
Re: Online Loan Operators; After The Defamation, What Next? by kemkem303: 9:00pm On Dec 05, 2021
I got a loan from one app like dat. That day i went to bank to transfer money from my current account to the other account so that i can pay them up. I borrowed 7 to pay #10,800. I waited for hours for the money to drop in the other account. Its around 1pm. Later one of there staff called that i must pay before 5pm. Immediately , i paid 9500 thats remaining in my account waiting to receive the alert of the new transaction. I called them to send me account no so that i can go to bank and transfer into it, unfortunately dey sent d account details past 4pm which i was unable to enter bank. Later,when i received the alert, i went to buy call card to sub for data so as to open d app, a friend called that he saw my picture online that im owing one loan app. I was surprised. I called them to ask why they were quick to post my pictures all over the internet as a thief that i ran away with a company's money, the guy replied me that dats the beginning of my downfall. That he will make me loose my job, he will disgrace me and all that. Fiam..i got the data only to see whatsapp messages from friends that one loan app sent it to them that im owing them. U can imagine. I told them to send apology messages to my contacts before i can pay the remaining #1300. Note its note even upto 5:30pm o.
Re: Online Loan Operators; After The Defamation, What Next? by 73O9: 9:06pm On Dec 05, 2021
kemkem303:
I got a loan from one app like dat. That day i went to bank to transfer money from my current account to the other account so that i can pay them up. I borrowed 7 to pay #10,800. I waited for hours for the money to drop in the other account. Its around 1pm. Later one of there staff called that i must pay before 5pm. Immediately , i paid 9500 thats remaining in my account waiting to receive the alert of the new transaction. I called them to send me account no so that i can go to bank and transfer into it, unfortunately dey sent d account details past 4pm which i was unable to enter bank. Later,when i received the alert, i went to buy call card to sub for data so as to open d app, a friend called that he saw my picture online that im owing one loan app. I was surprised. I called them to ask why they were quick to post my pictures all over the internet as a thief that i ran away with a company's money, the guy replied me that dats the beginning of my downfall. That he will make me loose my job, he will disgrace me and all that. Fiam..i got the data only to see whatsapp messages from friends that one loan app sent it to them that im owing them. U can imagine. I told them to send apology messages to my contacts before i can pay the remaining #1300. Note its note even upto 5:30pm o.

Cant you mention the app?
Re: Online Loan Operators; After The Defamation, What Next? by oote: 10:53am On Dec 07, 2021
Re: Online Loan Operators; After The Defamation, What Next? by Ramzyranks: 11:04am On Dec 09, 2021
As much as i would love to blame the company, you also have blame to share. Stop patronizing loan companies wey no get bearing. there are a lot of loan companies out there that have credibility. I have used Fairmoney and i also heard Carbon is good
kemkem303:
Re: Online Loan Operators; After The Defamation, What Next? by aramanda14: 11:13am On Dec 09, 2021
Thanks for this insight ramzy, people should stop patronizing character assasinators. I have been using Fair money for one year now and i am enjoying it.
Ramzyranks:
As much as i would love to blame the company, you also have blame to share. Stop patronizing loan companies wey no get bearing. there are a lot of loan companies out there that have credibility. I have used Fairmoney and i also heard Carbon is good
Re: Online Loan Operators; After The Defamation, What Next? by BullyBullies: 9:05pm On Jan 11, 2022
Orangebasket:
Why am i just seeing this?? Oga you are talking in the Nonsense o..... So tell me.. If na normal naija bank you waka go collect loan with collateral..and you are due to pay back...you will start giving them attitude?? Or maybe you will stop them from collecting the collateral from you?? Or when they do you call them wicked?? Or maybe you tell them things happened??

Mtcheeeww...

Now,flexible companies are out to help people with easy/quick financial aid and you think its anybody's right whatsoever to default.... Whether something happened or not... How is that the company's business??... So cause something happened they should forget about their money??

Oga check your brain well...

If you have no option but to collect loan from them..you should equally have a means of repaying in mind...and not when they device a means of getting their money back..you call them wicked... But then they were angels when they gave you the money abi??

Oga we need to erase this yeye mentality from our mind... Its not right!!

If you know you cant repay back..dont borrow..even if something happened at the process.. Find another means to pay back at the due date.

We to sabi abuse things for here

Now geniune people that needs this soft loans with genuine means of paying back now find it difficult to access the loans..all thanks to people that think like you..

And scrap that 'chinese companies are wicked' shit.... You all are the ones that find it hard to stick to terms and condition!!

I no owe you more than one bullet to your skull. I wish I know your location. Ogun kill your mama

3 Likes

Re: Online Loan Operators; After The Defamation, What Next? by Dennis89: 3:57pm On Dec 06, 2022
Myexdisturbs:

What of a new law to criminal defaulters? undecided

A defaulter isn't a criminal.What do they teach you guys in school these days?
Re: Online Loan Operators; After The Defamation, What Next? by Dennis89: 4:17pm On Dec 06, 2022
efighter:

Look at a lazy youth supporting a fraudulent friend. And you all blame banks for not giving loan to the poor. Of course the banks know that poor people are shameless like politicians

It takes a lazy folk to know one
Re: Online Loan Operators; After The Defamation, What Next? by gozmann(m): 6:10pm On Feb 07, 2023
If you have complaints to make about loan sharks, you can forward them to this email address: lendersinterimregistration@fccpc.gov.ng with proofs/screenshots. Please, don't wait till you're defamed 🙏🏼

I believe we can put an end to this madness for good.

1 Like

Re: Online Loan Operators; After The Defamation, What Next? by Esiri111(m): 11:34pm On Mar 09, 2023
Re: Online Loan Operators; After The Defamation, What Next? by Bornagirl: 2:34pm On Jul 23, 2023
What happens after the loan apps call your contacts and defame you.
Do you go ahead to pay them or just live with the shame.
Asking for a friend cause she is depressed right now and just lost her dad that's y she couldn't meet up the payment
Re: Online Loan Operators; After The Defamation, What Next? by Kobicove(m): 1:44pm On Jul 26, 2023
UselessBuhari:
We have armed robbers and kidnappers active on this Nairaland

grin
Re: Online Loan Operators; After The Defamation, What Next? by Herosax: 11:31am On Jan 30
Omo na them sabi, everyone know say the country hard, but for these loaners they're evil. God forbid. Like this eh, I no dey pay shishii 😒😏. Rubbish people😂.if you are still worried about them or what they will do to you if you're owing them, sorry oooo 😂🤣, that's to your own detriment. Do not mind whatever messages or threats they send to you daily. Most of these loaners are fast killers, crooks, life hunters and real time scammers. Like this eh....... Am owing about.... of them😌, but I no dey pay shishii 😒 it's over 2 year now since they were overdue and none of them were able to call or send messages to my contacts and post my pictures anywhere. They are even tired of calling 😏. If you wish to know how to get rid of them from gaining access and how to clear your contacts and data from their database send me a DM on WhatsApp @09151977310. But if you're one of their agents don't disguise cos I will know😏. Nonsense people.🤣

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Paddy Adenuga: "I Nearly Acquired Chevron Netherlands At 29" / How To Link Your BVN To Your Gtbank Acct Via Any Atms Nationwide. / Man In Suit Selling Suya In Ikorodu, Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.