Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,117 members, 7,863,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:26 AM

I Wll Convert Our Diversities Into Asset - Anyim - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Wll Convert Our Diversities Into Asset - Anyim (602 Views)

I Will Convert Our Diversities Into Asset - Anyim / Anyim Pius Anyim Writes Umahi An Open Letter / Umahi: Anyim Pius Is The Leader Of IPOB In Ebonyi & Senator Egwu Is Their Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wll Convert Our Diversities Into Asset - Anyim by DellaGold: 1:37pm On Nov 21, 2021
Anyim Pius Anyim, presidential hopeful of the People's Democratic Party, PDP, has noted that the major challenges bedeviling the nation is the inability of leaders to manage the country's diversities. He stated this in an interview with an online medium recently. Anyim said that his years of experience in governance in Nigeria, his very deep knowledge of the country, will enable him to run an inclusive government that will build consensus, restore peace, refocus Nigeria and make the country a place that everyone will be proud of. He boasted that he will give every segment of this country comfort and "I will provide a leadership that will understand how to wield our diversities into an asset". Anyim believes that management of the country diversities is actually central to the success of the country. His confidence in achieving this goal, he said, is buoyed by the fact that he has interacted with various segments of the country and participated in running government that affected every part of the country. With such background, he claims, that he knows the needs of our diverse groups and knows how to put it together for the utmost benefit of the people. The way to go, he explained is to create a policy thrust that will be all inclusive. According to him, "the actual problem of Nigeria is leadership failures to manage our diversities". He therefore assured that if given the opportunity to rule the country, "I will fix the discordant feelings among various tribes, Regions and ethnic groupings and convert our diversities into assets". It could be recalled that Anyim faced similar challenges when he assumed the leadership of the national Assembly as president of the Senate. When the office of the president of the Senate was so slippery that successive leaders hardly lasted beyond certain limits, Anyim brought leadership paradigms that ensured the stability of the upper chambers of the parliament till date. The same approach he plans to adopt this time, he said, to stabilise already volatile nation.

Re: I Wll Convert Our Diversities Into Asset - Anyim by NwaNimo1(m): 1:53pm On Nov 21, 2021
Re: I Wll Convert Our Diversities Into Asset - Anyim by Zeezy81: 4:07pm On Nov 21, 2021
A fooooool
Re: I Wll Convert Our Diversities Into Asset - Anyim by Peterobiisathie(f): 4:28pm On Nov 21, 2021
Ibo man president? 2099 or when?
Re: I Wll Convert Our Diversities Into Asset - Anyim by fcb212: 6:05pm On Nov 21, 2021
good candidate but forces in nigeria will not allow it float with there evil meetings
Re: I Wll Convert Our Diversities Into Asset - Anyim by Danjikanbauchi: 6:18pm On Nov 21, 2021
Peterobiisathie:
we will vote him against Tinubu

1 Like

Re: I Wll Convert Our Diversities Into Asset - Anyim by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 21, 2021
fcb212:
good candidate but forces in nigeria will not allow it float with there evil meetings
Shut up jawe

Una too dey give excuse

1 Like

Re: I Wll Convert Our Diversities Into Asset - Anyim by Myexdisturbs: 6:45pm On Nov 21, 2021
Zeezy81:
A fooooool
Your father's name, Anyim is far more upright than your 100th afonjaa generations

2 Likes

Re: I Wll Convert Our Diversities Into Asset - Anyim by Myexdisturbs: 6:45pm On Nov 21, 2021
Anyim is a good candidate. I do hope he's really very serious and match his statement with action
Re: I Wll Convert Our Diversities Into Asset - Anyim by madmohamed(m): 6:48pm On Nov 21, 2021
Peterobiisathie:
thank God you say ibo not Igbo.

He is better than buhari stupid man

1 Like

Re: I Wll Convert Our Diversities Into Asset - Anyim by Peterobiisathie(f): 7:28pm On Nov 21, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
we will vote him against Tinubu
with 5%?

1 Like

Re: I Wll Convert Our Diversities Into Asset - Anyim by TooMuchStuff: 11:06pm On Nov 21, 2021
Tha incoming President

I sight you
Re: I Wll Convert Our Diversities Into Asset - Anyim by kokoA(m): 11:24pm On Nov 21, 2021
This one that sleeps on per second billing? undecided
Re: I Wll Convert Our Diversities Into Asset - Anyim by oyatz(m): 12:21am On Nov 22, 2021
Sen Anyim may actually be the next president.
Re: I Wll Convert Our Diversities Into Asset - Anyim by Zeezy81: 6:36am On Nov 22, 2021
Myexdisturbs:

Your father's name, Anyim is far more upright than your 100th afonjaa generations

I see your problem. Get well soon

(1) (Reply)

Let's Shift Power To Region That Has Not Produced President Since 1999: El-rufai / Barr Ejiofor Exposes Presidency Again|why They Couln't Kill NNAMDI KANU In Kenya / Osinbajo Chairs A Meeting With All 36 Deputy Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.