Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,455 members, 7,850,585 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:53 AM

SARS Officials Harass UNIBEN Students For Driving Range Rover (VIDEO) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / SARS Officials Harass UNIBEN Students For Driving Range Rover (VIDEO) (43641 Views)

UNIBEN Students Throw Millions Of Naira To Celebrate Graduation (VIDEO) / UNIBEN Students Celebrate Final Year Week In Style (Video) / UNIBEN Students Protest Increase In Fees, Senate Shuts Down School (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SARS Officials Harass UNIBEN Students For Driving Range Rover (VIDEO) by jrusky(m): 10:28am On Nov 22, 2021
SARS
Re: SARS Officials Harass UNIBEN Students For Driving Range Rover (VIDEO) by Kingluqman(m): 10:28am On Nov 22, 2021
Na dia doings
Re: SARS Officials Harass UNIBEN Students For Driving Range Rover (VIDEO) by lasisi69(f): 10:30am On Nov 22, 2021
G450:
[/s] your moniker says it all, U are really depressed!!
apologize to that guy rn undecided

2 Likes

Re: SARS Officials Harass UNIBEN Students For Driving Range Rover (VIDEO) by gressie(m): 10:31am On Nov 22, 2021
I know that a lot of fraudsters now hide under the title of "remote worker"... But believe there are loads (I mean LOADS) of legitimately employed remote workers that can afford a range from the pay they earn.

1 Like

Re: SARS Officials Harass UNIBEN Students For Driving Range Rover (VIDEO) by segunelijah01: 10:32am On Nov 22, 2021
too bad
Re: SARS Officials Harass UNIBEN Students For Driving Range Rover (VIDEO) by olatuns2017: 10:34am On Nov 22, 2021
SiggyNG:
Update from

A video showing some young men being harassed by the men of the Special Anti Robbery Squad (SARS) in Ugbiyoko, Benin city, Egor local government area of Edo state has surfaced online.

The SARS officials were said to have "obtained" the boy of his phone and range rover car and drove it off to an unknown destination.

The video shows the boy and his friends agitating against the officials as they ask why they took off his possessions with no reason at all as nothing incriminating was found on him.

The victim as being identified to be a student of the University of Benin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfLH6LoSF3w

https:///sars-officials-harass-uniben-students-for-driving-range-rover-video/

All police men are now SARs ?

Social media news confused them the more!

Infact no more police so we can have lawlessness

1 Like

Re: SARS Officials Harass UNIBEN Students For Driving Range Rover (VIDEO) by Bigfish121(m): 10:35am On Nov 22, 2021
The way I dey fear all these people nor b here oo though I have not had any encounter with them before.That is why anytime I am going out I do keep my phone at home because if they see my binance or blockchain app they will begin to talk rubbish so the best thing is just to avoid them.

6 Likes

Re: SARS Officials Harass UNIBEN Students For Driving Range Rover (VIDEO) by Dharnchuks(m): 10:35am On Nov 22, 2021
This guy's obviously didn't learn anything from #Endsars. Imagine how they're looking like armed robbers. No single difference between a supposed government agency meant to uphold the law and the criminals they should be after.

4 Likes

Re: SARS Officials Harass UNIBEN Students For Driving Range Rover (VIDEO) by Mandela89(f): 10:35am On Nov 22, 2021
Nothing to show they were SARS personnel, nothing like SARS in the police force anymore but some other tactical team

1 Like

Re: SARS Officials Harass UNIBEN Students For Driving Range Rover (VIDEO) by ariesbull: 10:37am On Nov 22, 2021
jojofola:
SARS season is upon us again.
They have been back over four months now.
They only went on break.
Re: SARS Officials Harass UNIBEN Students For Driving Range Rover (VIDEO) by iamtardey: 10:37am On Nov 22, 2021
. tongue

1 Like

Re: SARS Officials Harass UNIBEN Students For Driving Range Rover (VIDEO) by Sheriman(m): 10:37am On Nov 22, 2021
SARS is only dealing with you guys in the South but they are no where to be found in the North. I repeat no where to be found!!!

9 Likes

Re: SARS Officials Harass UNIBEN Students For Driving Range Rover (VIDEO) by Jmichael1(m): 10:38am On Nov 22, 2021
Nah sarz abi nah police?
Re: SARS Officials Harass UNIBEN Students For Driving Range Rover (VIDEO) by jaxxy(m): 10:38am On Nov 22, 2021
The police service needs to be more professional in engaging the public. There should be clear laws and procedures for a stop and search and it should be allowed to be on camera if possible so nobody claims anything afterwards.

8 Likes

Re: SARS Officials Harass UNIBEN Students For Driving Range Rover (VIDEO) by Thunderfayayou: 10:38am On Nov 22, 2021
SiggyNG:
Update from

A video showing some young men being harassed by the men of the Special Anti Robbery Squad (SARS) in Ugbiyoko, Benin city, Egor local government area of Edo state has surfaced online.

The SARS officials were said to have "obtained" the boy of his phone and range rover car and drove it off to an unknown destination.

The video shows the boy and his friends agitating against the officials as they ask why they took off his possessions with no reason at all as nothing incriminating was found on him.

Dem don start again, We go start EndSars again ooo!

8 Likes

Re: SARS Officials Harass UNIBEN Students For Driving Range Rover (VIDEO) by Loreettaa: 10:40am On Nov 22, 2021
The Nigerian police force is the number 1 most lawless institution in this country.

6 Likes

Re: SARS Officials Harass UNIBEN Students For Driving Range Rover (VIDEO) by Miller232: 10:42am On Nov 22, 2021
These SARS police men are animals
The one wey stop me for kwara state when e see say mesef I no smile my face strong like person wey smoke Ghana must go bag of igbo
He just tell me make I dey go

5 Likes

Re: SARS Officials Harass UNIBEN Students For Driving Range Rover (VIDEO) by obyrich(m): 10:43am On Nov 22, 2021
olatuns2017:

All police men are now SARs ?

Social media news confused them the more!

Infact no more police so we can have lawlessness
They are now called 'Special Forces'. You see them everywhere. Same SARS guys disguised as special forces. Same mode of operation.

7 Likes

Re: SARS Officials Harass UNIBEN Students For Driving Range Rover (VIDEO) by bitrusnathan396(m): 10:43am On Nov 22, 2021
grin
Re: SARS Officials Harass UNIBEN Students For Driving Range Rover (VIDEO) by olatuns2017: 10:45am On Nov 22, 2021
obyrich:
They are now called 'Special Forces'. You see them everywhere. Same SARS guys disguised as special forces. Same mode of operation.

So,
..what's the name for the anti cultism unit of police called ?
Re: SARS Officials Harass UNIBEN Students For Driving Range Rover (VIDEO) by Moreign001(m): 10:46am On Nov 22, 2021
SiggyNG:
Update from

SARS still dey?

1 Like

Re: SARS Officials Harass UNIBEN Students For Driving Range Rover (VIDEO) by micflo28(m): 10:46am On Nov 22, 2021
SiggyNG:
SARS officers are back from their hidings... Nothing just dey work for this Nigeria undecided

[color=#990000][/color] keeps delivering trending students' gist since 1842
They were never sacked in the first place, they are still in the system

5 Likes

Re: SARS Officials Harass UNIBEN Students For Driving Range Rover (VIDEO) by SmartPolician: 10:46am On Nov 22, 2021
SiggyNG:
SARS officers are back from their hidings... Nothing just dey work for this Nigeria undecided

[color=#990000][/color] keeps delivering trending students' gist since 1842

That's no SARS, please
You people should stop spreading falsehood (fake news) online.
That's why this government wants to regulate the internet.
Re: SARS Officials Harass UNIBEN Students For Driving Range Rover (VIDEO) by seanwilliam(m): 10:48am On Nov 22, 2021
tillaman:
I talk am say SARS still dey
I saw them at ibadan I was now doubting if this is 2021 or 2019
bro sars still Dey o. Infact dem don start stop and searching now. If you go Alakia, ojo, apata, mokola dem still Dey operate o

6 Likes

Re: SARS Officials Harass UNIBEN Students For Driving Range Rover (VIDEO) by olatuns2017: 10:48am On Nov 22, 2021
SiggyNG:
Update from

Some comments are funny oo

Parent when your son come back from school says you should remove the security man in your gate !

Just know your son is now armed robber!
Re: SARS Officials Harass UNIBEN Students For Driving Range Rover (VIDEO) by mfm04622: 10:48am On Nov 22, 2021
There is nothing like SARS again!!!!

There is nothing like Special Anti Robbery Squad again!
Re: SARS Officials Harass UNIBEN Students For Driving Range Rover (VIDEO) by Moony45: 10:48am On Nov 22, 2021
Dont mean to bad mouth but what the hell does he do to buy a RANGE ROVER?

1 Like

Re: SARS Officials Harass UNIBEN Students For Driving Range Rover (VIDEO) by fesman15: 10:49am On Nov 22, 2021
tillaman:
I talk am say SARS still dey
I saw them at ibadan I was now doubting if this is 2021 or 2019
Yes there still very very active, here in Asaba specifically at legislative quarter junction popularly known as 'akpu junction' they are always there harassing passersby Keke or via your personal cars, Nigeria is a failed state

6 Likes

Re: SARS Officials Harass UNIBEN Students For Driving Range Rover (VIDEO) by sim2003: 10:49am On Nov 22, 2021
Depressed101:
Good for them, kidnappers

Just like ur name Depressed101, this also shows in ur comment.
Re: SARS Officials Harass UNIBEN Students For Driving Range Rover (VIDEO) by Richy4(m): 10:50am On Nov 22, 2021
Son: Dad can I drive your car to school? I have morning lectures
Father: No problem.. u can go with it but come back home on time..

Does it mean this scenario can never play out in Nigeria?...What's all these?
shocked

3 Likes

Re: SARS Officials Harass UNIBEN Students For Driving Range Rover (VIDEO) by Moony45: 10:50am On Nov 22, 2021
SmartPolician:

That's no SARS, please
You people should stop spreading falsehood (fake news) online.
That's why this government wants to regulate the internet.
Your handle name is just the opposite of what you are!

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Must Get First Class [pix] / Students Packed Together Like Sardines In A Lecture Hall(pictures) / South-African Fresh Shandis' School Fees Paid By A Stranger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.