Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,674 members, 7,851,292 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:29 PM

SARS Officials Harass UNIBEN Students For Driving Range Rover (VIDEO) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / SARS Officials Harass UNIBEN Students For Driving Range Rover (VIDEO) (43642 Views)

UNIBEN Students Throw Millions Of Naira To Celebrate Graduation (VIDEO) / UNIBEN Students Celebrate Final Year Week In Style (Video) / UNIBEN Students Protest Increase In Fees, Senate Shuts Down School (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SARS Officials Harass UNIBEN Students For Driving Range Rover (VIDEO) by ipobarecriminals: 11:56am On Nov 22, 2021
sad those goats should go and do their own scam since their oga Kamilu aka kyari Dey do too.Thieves.Everybody dat drive car now Nah criminal.Dey prefer peepz to jump from molue to keke
Re: SARS Officials Harass UNIBEN Students For Driving Range Rover (VIDEO) by Osanoghodua1: 12:07pm On Nov 22, 2021
I drove pass SARs last week, was stopped and ask to continue.
Re: SARS Officials Harass UNIBEN Students For Driving Range Rover (VIDEO) by imagrg(m): 12:32pm On Nov 22, 2021
Most of them are.
InvestorRicky:
I really don't know why this people sees every rich looking guys as a fraudster. This are the real criminals in Nigerian society.
Re: SARS Officials Harass UNIBEN Students For Driving Range Rover (VIDEO) by InoGetJoy: 12:41pm On Nov 22, 2021
SmartPolician:

That's no SARS, please
You people should stop spreading falsehood (fake news) online.
That's why this government wants to regulate the internet.
No dey talk rubbish, these SARS are still in the police force, they only changed name

1 Like

Re: SARS Officials Harass UNIBEN Students For Driving Range Rover (VIDEO) by InoGetJoy: 12:43pm On Nov 22, 2021
Moony45:
Dont mean to bad mouth but what the hell does he do to buy a RANGE ROVER?
Keep asking stupid questions. How does it concern anyone with how he's able to afford the car? Is it the job of the police to investigate people's source of wealth? I have friends who bought bitcoin when it was at $10000, BTC is currently at $60k, stay there and be asking foolish questions

4 Likes

Re: SARS Officials Harass UNIBEN Students For Driving Range Rover (VIDEO) by IMASTEX: 12:44pm On Nov 22, 2021
tillaman:
I talk am say SARS still dey
I saw them at ibadan I was now doubting if this is 2021 or 2019
So these people dey scope us abi
Very soon endsars pro max go start because these sars officers must over do before the end of this year

This I have seen
SARS didn't go anywhere. Stopping or removing them will equal banning the Nigeria Police. They were recruited as police and deployed to function in the SARS unit of the same police force. Banning SARS as a unit in the police force won't stop the same persons who were once deployed to that unit from being a police. The police & every other sector are products of the systematic failure of the country. Sadly they will continue to rob, kill & harass citizens until the people rise up to address the root causes which is bad leadership.
Re: SARS Officials Harass UNIBEN Students For Driving Range Rover (VIDEO) by InoGetJoy: 12:45pm On Nov 22, 2021
Richvibes1997:
shut up cowish idiot
Don't mind the slowpoke you quoted, na poverty mentality dey worry am
Re: SARS Officials Harass UNIBEN Students For Driving Range Rover (VIDEO) by Richy4(m): 1:05pm On Nov 22, 2021
jpmoriarti:
What are the students doing to be able to afford Range Rover? No one is asking that question. angry

Is there no possibility that some student might be living off campus with their parents? Does it mean there's no way a student can have a father that owned a Range Rover?...Does it means every car on campus belong to a students?
Re: SARS Officials Harass UNIBEN Students For Driving Range Rover (VIDEO) by ogwumgbe: 1:08pm On Nov 22, 2021
thatsleepboy1:

Lol. Them dey bikọ, make we no deceive ourselves.

Well we have treated their Bleep up in the south east, they dare not try that shit there
Re: SARS Officials Harass UNIBEN Students For Driving Range Rover (VIDEO) by Lionnation: 1:13pm On Nov 22, 2021
InvestorRicky:
I really don't know why this people sees every rich looking guys as a fraudster. This are the real criminals in Nigerian society.
even if they suspect anyone to be a fraudstar is not their job

1 Like

Re: SARS Officials Harass UNIBEN Students For Driving Range Rover (VIDEO) by luizpippo(m): 1:25pm On Nov 22, 2021
And this is the SARS the government claimed to have disbanded.

One zombie even mentioned it as a part of the request of the protesters that government acceded to quickly.
Re: SARS Officials Harass UNIBEN Students For Driving Range Rover (VIDEO) by Jollylolly(f): 1:36pm On Nov 22, 2021
SEUN, even though you can see Police harassing the guy and not sars but you still use it like that as headline
Re: SARS Officials Harass UNIBEN Students For Driving Range Rover (VIDEO) by Cokahot: 2:01pm On Nov 22, 2021
I have encountered sars many times,last time they flagged me down was September. Delayed me for 10mins . Then military police also obtained me 2k,last 3 weeks,now I no dey stop for anyone and anyone who gets in my way,I will hit and run. What nonsense. Sars still dey,but they use bullet proof vest to hide the inscription on the shirt which is at the back. These ones sef fit be newly recruit. Show them say ubsef dey Street and at the same time no well for head. Fear go catch them,last time wey police ask make I open my phone na during the early stages of the brutal Sars,both legit ones an d impostors. 2017. I can never forget.
Re: SARS Officials Harass UNIBEN Students For Driving Range Rover (VIDEO) by Cokahot: 2:07pm On Nov 22, 2021
They are normal police ,not sars. The ones in mufty are newly recruits or undergoing training. The tinbis police dey look face and dressing. If u look older,na wetin u get for us. If you look younger,na Park and what donypy do for a living. No fear stop and search,so far your docs complete. If u like wear gold or fake gl,use iPhone 13. Them no fit just stop u ,u sef go halla,draw crowd,raise alarm and gbam. They will flee like bees.
seanwilliam:
bro sars still Dey o. Infact dem don start stop and searching now. If you go Alakia, ojo, apata, mokola dem still Dey operate o
Re: SARS Officials Harass UNIBEN Students For Driving Range Rover (VIDEO) by seanwilliam(m): 2:22pm On Nov 22, 2021
Cokahot:
They are normal police ,not sars. The ones in mufty are newly recruits or undergoing training. The tinbis police dey look face and dressing. If u look older,na wetin u get for us. If you look younger,na Park and what donypy do for a living. No fear stop and search,so far your docs complete. If u like wear gold or fake gl,use iPhone 13. Them no fit just stop u ,u sef go halla,draw crowd,raise alarm and gbam. They will flee like bees.

I agree with you but that’s if dem no carry you for corner o . Me and you know how these people behave when dem carry gun o
Re: SARS Officials Harass UNIBEN Students For Driving Range Rover (VIDEO) by airsaylongcome: 2:47pm On Nov 22, 2021
obyrich:
They are now called 'Special Forces'. You see them everywhere. Same SARS guys disguised as special forces. Same mode of operation.

I always thought Special Forces were supposed to be a small elite team of very disciplined highly trained warriors. The number of of Police "Special Forces" (Forza Speciale) on the streets is so disheartening. Nothing Special about them. Special Forces in the military would be embarrassed by what the police call special forces. Bad as our military is, their Special Forces are still elite disciplined men

2 Likes

Re: SARS Officials Harass UNIBEN Students For Driving Range Rover (VIDEO) by airsaylongcome: 2:52pm On Nov 22, 2021
Moony45:

They are loads of young men in Nigeria working legitimately as employees of foreign companies (aka remote work). They can easily afford all these Range Rover that you seem to be tripping over.

I know that a lot of fraudsters now hide under the title of "remote worker"... But believe there are loads (I mean LOADS) of legitimately employed remote workers that can afford a range from the pay they earn. The least paid remote staff with barely any IT skills will be earning over a million naira monthly doing "Jackie" remote work talkless of the more skilled ones that can pull 4m+ a month working only one job. If they worked two jobs (Europe and US) they can pull in 8m easy. How much are the used Range Rover that is driven in this country?
Re: SARS Officials Harass UNIBEN Students For Driving Range Rover (VIDEO) by fred04(m): 2:57pm On Nov 22, 2021
Thanks to ESN
Re: SARS Officials Harass UNIBEN Students For Driving Range Rover (VIDEO) by Stylishdebby(f): 3:22pm On Nov 22, 2021
Story everywhere
Re: SARS Officials Harass UNIBEN Students For Driving Range Rover (VIDEO) by Segunthekingmak: 3:30pm On Nov 22, 2021
SARS AGAIN
Re: SARS Officials Harass UNIBEN Students For Driving Range Rover (VIDEO) by DaddyGngeess(m): 3:34pm On Nov 22, 2021
No SARS again now, maybe na IRT shall
Re: SARS Officials Harass UNIBEN Students For Driving Range Rover (VIDEO) by Sttk: 3:55pm On Nov 22, 2021
Good
Re: SARS Officials Harass UNIBEN Students For Driving Range Rover (VIDEO) by ABUPHARM(m): 4:46pm On Nov 22, 2021
Moony45:
Sorry as I don't like to be abusive. Have you ever asked your self what the hell you have done to Nigeria government to deserve this wreched and miserable life you are living?
Re: SARS Officials Harass UNIBEN Students For Driving Range Rover (VIDEO) by Wchris(m): 4:55pm On Nov 22, 2021
Who bring Sars comeback again.
Re: SARS Officials Harass UNIBEN Students For Driving Range Rover (VIDEO) by Coolgent(m): 5:07pm On Nov 22, 2021
Wait a minute...
Why are Police harassing young men with Cars in Southern Nigeria?
I have never experienced it down here in the North despite the fact that I am driving since when am 21yrs
Re: SARS Officials Harass UNIBEN Students For Driving Range Rover (VIDEO) by Denko2721987(m): 5:10pm On Nov 22, 2021
SiggyNG:
SARS officers are back from their hidings... Nothing just dey work for this Nigeria undecided

[color=#990000][/color] keeps delivering trending students' gist since 1842

The same SARS people died enmass to stop be this ooo.. It would take a very bloody revolution in which 90% of the current people we call leaders are eliminated and their protectors crushed and disbanded for us to have a fresh new start to ever have a shot at working normally.. If not, make we just forgerrit.. Things will never change and will always take a new dimension for the worse
Re: SARS Officials Harass UNIBEN Students For Driving Range Rover (VIDEO) by Algold: 5:37pm On Nov 22, 2021
tillaman:
I talk am say SARS still dey
I saw them at ibadan I was now doubting if this is 2021 or 2019
So these people dey scope us abi
Very soon endsars pro max go start because these sars officers must over do before the end of this year

This I have seen

When will you protest against ritual killings and fraud?
Re: SARS Officials Harass UNIBEN Students For Driving Range Rover (VIDEO) by tillaman(m): 5:58pm On Nov 22, 2021
Algold:

When will you protest against ritual killings and fraud?
ain’t no body justifying fraud or ritual killings here my bro, it’s not like sars official are arresting these fraudsters but instead they exploit them and also have the fraudsters
Put them on his/ her payroll
Even known ritualist put them on their payroll(s)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Officials Harass UNIBEN Students For Driving Range Rover (VIDEO) by Yampotatocarrot(m): 7:20pm On Nov 22, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
This sh1t is the one good thing that Unknown Gunmen have done in the East..

That am grateful for..

These 1DIOTs no longer have the guts to oppress their victims in the South East.. angry

My brother, I don't know which part of East you stay, but these guys now operate in some areas of Owerri... Although it seems majority of them moved to River state, as Portharcourt now has a high rate of police harassment. The boys in rivers, na only to dey fly colour dey kill themselves dem know. Their sense no fit tell them to rise against the increasing police harassment in that state
Re: SARS Officials Harass UNIBEN Students For Driving Range Rover (VIDEO) by Cokahot: 8:36pm On Nov 23, 2021
Simple logic,show them your ID,wind down quartee,flash your ID,pin your lock down, show docs,if after every they are doing gra,place a fake call and watch them beg. But don't just stop,watch before you stop,if na that time u go turtle just 3 secs before them flag you down with no obstruction,og boy step on that gas and control steering.ziiiiioooooom, na that speed dem go hear for their back.
seanwilliam:

I agree with you but that’s if dem no carry you for corner o . Me and you know how these people behave when dem carry gun o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Must Get First Class [pix] / Yemi Osinbajo Primary School Bolori, Maiduguri In Pictures / South-African Fresh Shandis' School Fees Paid By A Stranger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.