Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,402 members, 7,861,134 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:26 AM

Osun 2022: I Won't Step Down For Oyetola - Lasun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun 2022: I Won't Step Down For Oyetola - Lasun (669 Views)

Portable Storms Osogbo For Oyetola (Photos) / Ife Oyedele Disowns South-West Unity List, Says He Won't Step Down For Omisore / Lagos 2019: Ambode Dares Tinubu, Says I Won't Step Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osun 2022: I Won't Step Down For Oyetola - Lasun by bolaayenimo: 2:46pm On Nov 21, 2021
Former Deputy Speaker of House of Representatives, Lasun Yusuf yesterday said if the leadership of All Progressives Congress(APC) fails to give all stakeholders a sense of belonging, he will not step down for Osun State Governor Adegboyega Oyetola in next year’s election.

Yusuf, who contested for the ticket against Oyetola in 2018, warned the ruling party against going to the election with a divided house.

He urged the APC leaders to ensure that the internal wrangling is addressed before the poll.

He made this known during an extended meeting of a caucus within the APC, Opomulero Osun, held at GRA, Osogbo, the state capital.

Lasun said: “I am an establishment person, I can give up my governorship ambition if the leadership of the party insisted but with a caveat, the all stakeholders must be properly carried along without excluding anyone. This will give everyone the impetus to work for the party’s success.

“But presently, many people have been disenfranchised and excluded from the party and government. This will not give us the result we desire next year. I believe, however, that the calibre of persons in the group has the intelligence and integrity to unite different stakeholders.”

https://thenationonlineng.net/i-may-drop-my-governorship-ambition-says-lasun/

Re: Osun 2022: I Won't Step Down For Oyetola - Lasun by Fahdiga(m): 2:50pm On Nov 21, 2021
This one is crying because they left him behind in the scheme of things. Adeleke we know

1 Like

Re: Osun 2022: I Won't Step Down For Oyetola - Lasun by nairavsdollars(f): 2:51pm On Nov 21, 2021
This Lasun that cannot construct a sentence in English. Who will vote for him as governor?
Re: Osun 2022: I Won't Step Down For Oyetola - Lasun by Baawaa(m): 2:55pm On Nov 21, 2021
Lasun said: “I am an establishment person, I can give up my governorship ambition if the leadership of the party insisted but with a caveat, the all stakeholders must be properly carried along without excluding anyone. This will give everyone the impetus to work for the party’s success.
This one need money,give him money he will succumb
Re: Osun 2022: I Won't Step Down For Oyetola - Lasun by seunmsg(m): 2:56pm On Nov 21, 2021
nairavsdollars:
This Lasun that cannot construct a sentence in English. Who will vote for him as governor?

Lasun was the deputy speaker of the House of Representatives for four years and he presided over the house on so many occasions without blemish. Why folks from your side of the country like to lie against and tarnish the image of people from the south west is sickening.

1 Like

Re: Osun 2022: I Won't Step Down For Oyetola - Lasun by Asgard73: 3:01pm On Nov 21, 2021
seunmsg:

Ladunwo was the deputy speaker of the House of Representatives for four years and he presided over the house on so many occasions without blemish. Why folks from your side of the country like to lie against and tarnish the image of people from the south west is sickening.

We all know the learnt it from southwest

Una hate nonsense but will freely give it without qualms..
Re: Osun 2022: I Won't Step Down For Oyetola - Lasun by xnsandrxns: 4:26pm On Nov 21, 2021
Fahdiga:
This one is crying because they left him behind in the scheme of things. Adeleke we know
Who are the we?
You people will never mind your business
In the just concluded Anambra election, did you say any Yoruba person pokenosing into your affair?
Irrelevant things

3 Likes

Re: Osun 2022: I Won't Step Down For Oyetola - Lasun by Fahdiga(m): 8:37pm On Nov 21, 2021
xnsandrxns:

Who are the we?
You people will never mind your business
In the just concluded Anambra election, did you say any Yoruba person pokenosing in your affair?
Irrelevant things
If you are smart enough you would have noticed my large cone head which proves that I'm a bona-fide Yoruba man. Stop accusing people wrongly

1 Like

Re: Osun 2022: I Won't Step Down For Oyetola - Lasun by xnsandrxns: 8:44pm On Nov 21, 2021
Fahdiga:
If you are smart enough you would have noticed my large cone head which proves that I'm a bona-fide Yoruba man. Stop accusing people wrongly

Grow up piglet
Re: Osun 2022: I Won't Step Down For Oyetola - Lasun by Fahdiga(m): 8:46pm On Nov 21, 2021
xnsandrxns:

Grow up piglet
Why calling someone piglet? Grow up dude
Re: Osun 2022: I Won't Step Down For Oyetola - Lasun by xnsandrxns: 8:49pm On Nov 21, 2021
Fahdiga:
Why calling someone piglet? Grow up dude
A piglet is a baby pig

But....
You are right
I apologise
Re: Osun 2022: I Won't Step Down For Oyetola - Lasun by Fahdiga(m): 8:54pm On Nov 21, 2021
xnsandrxns:

A piglet is a baby pig

But....
You are right
I apologise
OK I've forgiven you. As an Ilesha prince I will invite you during my coronation as the next Oba. I know you like food a lot so there will be plenty of it and even take away. You can come with a large sack to pack the foods and drinks ok
Re: Osun 2022: I Won't Step Down For Oyetola - Lasun by xnsandrxns: 9:32pm On Nov 21, 2021
Fahdiga:
OK I've forgiven you. As an Ilesha prince I will invite you during my coronation as the next Oba. I know you like food a lot so there will be plenty of it and even take away. You can come with a large sack to pack the foods and drinks ok
But why are ashamed of your ibo origin?
Just asking
I know it's unfair, but we can't all be lucky to be Yorubas
Re: Osun 2022: I Won't Step Down For Oyetola - Lasun by Fahdiga(m): 9:35pm On Nov 21, 2021
xnsandrxns:

But why are ashamed of your ibo origin?
Just asking
I know it's unfair, but we can't all be lucky to be Yorubas
I'm Yoruba but I regret not being an Igbo man. They are the best black people in the world
Re: Osun 2022: I Won't Step Down For Oyetola - Lasun by xnsandrxns: 9:37pm On Nov 21, 2021
Fahdiga:
I'm Yoruba but I regret not being an Igbo man. They are the best black people in the world
grin grin grin grin
Obviously
Good luck ehn
Ipod
Re: Osun 2022: I Won't Step Down For Oyetola - Lasun by MikkieEl: 9:56pm On Nov 21, 2021
E don dey set

(1) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE: President Buhari Could Sack CBN Governor Emefiele Soon Over Corruptio / Dr. Ugo Egbujo Eulogies Bola Tinubu Ahead Of 2023 Election / Nnamdi Kanu: The US And UK Have Listened To These

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.