Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,531 members, 7,854,306 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:13 PM

El Salvador To Build first-ever Cryptocurrency-fuelled 'bitcoin City' - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / El Salvador To Build first-ever Cryptocurrency-fuelled 'bitcoin City' (22527 Views)

President Bukele Of El Salvador Has Deployed 4000 Soldiers To Three Communities / Pope Francis Says Ukraine War Fuelled Not Just By 'Russian Empire' / Protest In El Salvador As Bitcon Crashes After Government Makes It Legal Tender (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El Salvador To Build first-ever Cryptocurrency-fuelled 'bitcoin City' by nurain150(m): 10:04pm On Nov 21, 2021
Crypto is the next fiat money
Re: El Salvador To Build first-ever Cryptocurrency-fuelled 'bitcoin City' by wpadmin: 10:05pm On Nov 21, 2021
Crypto is here to stay.
Re: El Salvador To Build first-ever Cryptocurrency-fuelled 'bitcoin City' by aldonem(m): 10:06pm On Nov 21, 2021
Progressive nation
Re: El Salvador To Build first-ever Cryptocurrency-fuelled 'bitcoin City' by ugotaya: 10:19pm On Nov 21, 2021
When A Woman Love You Either You Are Poor Or Rich ...She Will Always Care

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlAbNACAHh4
Re: El Salvador To Build first-ever Cryptocurrency-fuelled 'bitcoin City' by Unclesamo(m): 10:24pm On Nov 21, 2021
BewareOf419:
I pity them
Serious pity ooo... Why accepting what you can't regulate or influence.... no control over.

An anonymous group can shut your fund down anytime they wish to..

1 Like

Re: El Salvador To Build first-ever Cryptocurrency-fuelled 'bitcoin City' by wink2015(m): 10:25pm On Nov 21, 2021
Damidave1124:
Nice from their government. Unlike our obsolete government with their useless policies that will never favor the masses

You people are the ones calling for one Nigeria with the aboki Hausa and Fulani.
Re: El Salvador To Build first-ever Cryptocurrency-fuelled 'bitcoin City' by Sonoyom(m): 10:26pm On Nov 21, 2021
Our president is living in the 19th century.

1 Like

Re: El Salvador To Build first-ever Cryptocurrency-fuelled 'bitcoin City' by Naybahood(m): 10:27pm On Nov 21, 2021
God!!!!

See small El Salvador oo
Re: El Salvador To Build first-ever Cryptocurrency-fuelled 'bitcoin City' by seyz91(m): 10:38pm On Nov 21, 2021
cheesy
Fahdiga:
But here they are forcing everyone to surrender their ancestral lands and start rearing cattle or they die
Re: El Salvador To Build first-ever Cryptocurrency-fuelled 'bitcoin City' by FreeStuffsNG: 10:39pm On Nov 21, 2021
Caveat emptor!!
Re: El Salvador To Build first-ever Cryptocurrency-fuelled 'bitcoin City' by Berezuski: 10:40pm On Nov 21, 2021
Crypto to the WORLD..

Re: El Salvador To Build first-ever Cryptocurrency-fuelled 'bitcoin City' by marvin906(m): 10:41pm On Nov 21, 2021
I pity this country..
When problem will start those hailing them will be the one mocking them
Re: El Salvador To Build first-ever Cryptocurrency-fuelled 'bitcoin City' by Jaculze(m): 10:42pm On Nov 21, 2021
Lankyscot:
This is a man who thinks outside the box!
this one pass outside the box o. Na outside the factory wey dey produce the box be this

1 Like

Re: El Salvador To Build first-ever Cryptocurrency-fuelled 'bitcoin City' by Agricmoney(m): 11:03pm On Nov 21, 2021
wow

Anyway, Agriculture is life
Re: El Salvador To Build first-ever Cryptocurrency-fuelled 'bitcoin City' by Solanaa: 11:03pm On Nov 21, 2021
Singapore1

I'm Enjoying your diary Boss, Please can you put me through on how i could also be participating in airdrops and probably earn some crypto tokens. Thanks a million Boss
Re: El Salvador To Build first-ever Cryptocurrency-fuelled 'bitcoin City' by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 21, 2021
Progressive nation
Re: El Salvador To Build first-ever Cryptocurrency-fuelled 'bitcoin City' by Singapore1(m): 11:07pm On Nov 21, 2021
Solanaa:
Singapore1

I'm Enjoying your diary Boss, Please can you put me through on how i could also be participating in airdrops and probably earn some crypto tokens. Thanks a million Boss
I will make time one of these days and create a note on how to chase airdrop..

My schedule a bit tight master

2 Likes

Re: El Salvador To Build first-ever Cryptocurrency-fuelled 'bitcoin City' by berryPee(m): 11:18pm On Nov 21, 2021
See digital presido unlike some old abacus men who are scared of the success of the digital youths of 9ja sad
Re: El Salvador To Build first-ever Cryptocurrency-fuelled 'bitcoin City' by Solanaa: 11:33pm On Nov 21, 2021
Singapore1:

Thanks Boss, would be expecting ur note soon.
Re: El Salvador To Build first-ever Cryptocurrency-fuelled 'bitcoin City' by philipobiz: 12:03am On Nov 22, 2021
talk2maurice:
Make una teach me crypto na..abeg
I m here. Check my signature
Re: El Salvador To Build first-ever Cryptocurrency-fuelled 'bitcoin City' by Bifwoli: 1:04am On Nov 22, 2021
Quelme:
Its obvious, crypto is the future!!!
You know how to trade crypto? Teach me please i wanna get rich too.
Re: El Salvador To Build first-ever Cryptocurrency-fuelled 'bitcoin City' by Nobody: 1:55am On Nov 22, 2021
Corruption is a cancer. The rate at which boys were laundering money for politicians was on the high side with cryptocurrency. Corruption kills everything. You guys complaining about the ban if crypto should first tackle your greedy and corrupt 419 nature.
Re: El Salvador To Build first-ever Cryptocurrency-fuelled 'bitcoin City' by HabaHaba: 2:20am On Nov 22, 2021
talk2maurice:

If you know you have about N300k to trade with, i can teach you how to make atleast 100$ USDT monthly without loss, and from the comfort of your phone.
But you need to be resilient and smart.
Re: El Salvador To Build first-ever Cryptocurrency-fuelled 'bitcoin City' by juniorstar(m): 2:38am On Nov 22, 2021
talk2maurice:
Are you ready to pay?? If you are I will teach you what very few people know about crypto..how to get in right before the pump, will link you up with groups where whales meet and how to avoid honey pot and rug pull scam and not just how to buy and hold and will notify you of projects that are about to ×10 to 100x not because they have any fundamentals but because you are are implying being at the right place at the right time. And if you want to understand the technical aspects I will also teach you with videos and text.
Re: El Salvador To Build first-ever Cryptocurrency-fuelled 'bitcoin City' by Richvibes1997: 2:46am On Nov 22, 2021
HonNL:
In June, El Salvador became the first country in the world to formally adopt Bitcoin as legal tender after President Nayib Bukele said Congress approved his landmark proposal.
https://www.nairaland.com/6595092/bukele-el-salvador-adopts-bitcoin#102545166

SOURCE

iyaebe cool

1 Like

Re: El Salvador To Build first-ever Cryptocurrency-fuelled 'bitcoin City' by Solanaa: 5:53am On Nov 22, 2021
Singapore1:

Thanks Boss, would be expecting ur note soon.
Re: El Salvador To Build first-ever Cryptocurrency-fuelled 'bitcoin City' by hola106(m): 6:09am On Nov 22, 2021
I have neatly produced cold water starch and pink lips in bulk message me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG To Evacuate 5,500 Nigerians Stranded In Sudan By Road – Onyeama (Video) / Ghana's Minister Sacked Over $1m Claim / Turkey Wildfire: Terrified Tourists Rescued By Boats (Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.