Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,437 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Farouk Yahaya: Army Will Engage In War Against Bandits - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Farouk Yahaya: Army Will Engage In War Against Bandits (13071 Views)

General Farouk Yahaya: Army Alone Can’t Solve Nigeria’s Security Problems / Major-General Farouk Yahaya Poses In His Office (Pictured) / Forceful Retirement Of 10 Top Army Generals Looms As Farouk Yahaya Becomes COAS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Farouk Yahaya: Army Will Engage In War Against Bandits by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:58pm On Nov 21, 2021
The Chief of Army Staff, Lieutenant General Farouk Yahaya, has declared that henceforth, the Nigerian Army will engage bandits and criminals in a war.

Yahaya, who stated during a familiarization visit to 31 Artillery Brigade and Tradoc Minna, Niger State, said the army will be more resolute and decisive in dealing with them.

“I commend them on the job they are doing they should be more resolute and more decisive in dealing with the criminals and we will engage bandits just like in a war. We kill them and bring their weapons. And that is what we will continue to do but there are challenges,” he stated.

He explained that he had travelled around all the states in Nigeria to access the security situation, saying “now that I came here, I have been briefed by my officers on ground”.

On the purpose of the visit, the Army Chief of Staff said, “the essence of the visit is to interact with the troops. To ginger them more to do better. The challenges across the nation have been enormous and we are doing our best. In a war like this, you can have surprises sometimes”

“There are challenges here and there and that’s why we are to address them. As acknowledged by many, there is much improvement as compared to the beginning we are continuing in that drive”.

He also appealed to other services and security agencies as well as relevant stakeholders to assist the Army in the aspect of information sharing.

“These criminal elements are living with us and if we all join hands together, we will eliminate them. Now we are making progress we have improved results. The others (other security agencies) are already contributing with us in the area of information sharing”.

The Chief of Army Staff also commissioned Tradoc Officers Transit Accommodation Military Cantonment Minna.
Source: https://dailypost.ng/2021/11/21/army-will-engage-in-war-against-bandits-coas/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Farouk Yahaya: Army Will Engage In War Against Bandits by DamnnNiggarr: 12:01am On Nov 22, 2021
shocked

Will...?

84 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Farouk Yahaya: Army Will Engage In War Against Bandits by PrinceOfLagos: 12:04am On Nov 22, 2021
The war you've long declared against Boko Haram what's the result?

94 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Farouk Yahaya: Army Will Engage In War Against Bandits by vanbonattel: 12:05am On Nov 22, 2021
Meaning :

Army has been backing bandits before now.

104 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Farouk Yahaya: Army Will Engage In War Against Bandits by NwaNimo1(m): 12:06am On Nov 22, 2021

85 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Farouk Yahaya: Army Will Engage In War Against Bandits by olus01(m): 12:25am On Nov 22, 2021
All scope na lie

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Farouk Yahaya: Army Will Engage In War Against Bandits by mmanwuijele: 3:44am On Nov 22, 2021
Taqiya!

Don't say. Do! Make Bandits tear una nyash!

The sun is rising! #Biafra

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Farouk Yahaya: Army Will Engage In War Against Bandits by mrvitalis(m): 3:46am On Nov 22, 2021
"will" LMAO ok na

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Farouk Yahaya: Army Will Engage In War Against Bandits by Niorte: 4:54am On Nov 22, 2021
We will

We will

We will

I had always thought that the military are action takers, not promise-givers like the politicians. We want to see results not listen to promises.

By the way,
Boost your monthly income by starting an online business today. This is not a get-rich quick, work is involved and it will require your time.

I just thought of sharing with someone. More details at https://7starplans.com

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Farouk Yahaya: Army Will Engage In War Against Bandits by helinues: 4:55am On Nov 22, 2021
Why not kuku use shall instead of Will , as you guys are yet to reach any conclusion about pouncing on bandits.

Hiss

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Farouk Yahaya: Army Will Engage In War Against Bandits by God1000(m): 5:01am On Nov 22, 2021
It's time for volte-Face Mr General, intelligence gathering and technology should be topmost

You can't win today's war by conventional tactics alone.

Sometimes you begin to wonder if these terrorist groups are more organized than our armed forces

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Farouk Yahaya: Army Will Engage In War Against Bandits by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 5:01am On Nov 22, 2021
embarassed

We bombard and leave escape routes.

Instead of to ambush them.

This tactic is no tactic.

Is same as repelling.

God guide us. See Christmas don near

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Farouk Yahaya: Army Will Engage In War Against Bandits by Nobody: 5:01am On Nov 22, 2021
future sentence. Fullz

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Farouk Yahaya: Army Will Engage In War Against Bandits by Authoreety: 5:02am On Nov 22, 2021
Noisy army

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Farouk Yahaya: Army Will Engage In War Against Bandits by Brendaniel: 5:02am On Nov 22, 2021
This guy may have said this thing after taking 2 bottles of beer, it's not new sha, we have heard bigger jokes before from them, oga keep catching your cruise o, enjoy while it lasts...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Farouk Yahaya: Army Will Engage In War Against Bandits by mrkings84(m): 5:02am On Nov 22, 2021
Which army?
Nigerian army? NO!

Except maybe it's BIAFRA ARMY!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Farouk Yahaya: Army Will Engage In War Against Bandits by Validated: 5:02am On Nov 22, 2021
The future tense federal government always ... shall.,. will

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Farouk Yahaya: Army Will Engage In War Against Bandits by Realtalk20: 5:02am On Nov 22, 2021
After feeding bandits ,paying them salaries and giving them free houses now the army wants to wage an audio war against the government's own bandits? Lies

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Farouk Yahaya: Army Will Engage In War Against Bandits by JavaScript90: 5:03am On Nov 22, 2021
bandits are your fellow Fulani tribesmen stop deceiving yourself, nothing will happen
Hello, I am a fullstack web developer. I develop all types of website. I major in developing complex custom website and mobile apps for businesses and startups. If you have an idea and need a competent programmer to translate your idea into codes, I am the right man for the job.
I also have a nice real estate website for sale specially designed for the Nigerian market
Click my username to see my WhatsApp number on my profile

5 Likes

Re: Farouk Yahaya: Army Will Engage In War Against Bandits by Buharidgeneral: 5:03am On Nov 22, 2021
Will kee you there

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Farouk Yahaya: Army Will Engage In War Against Bandits by Nobody: 5:03am On Nov 22, 2021
Una never see anything

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Farouk Yahaya: Army Will Engage In War Against Bandits by etrange: 5:04am On Nov 22, 2021
What have they been doing?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Farouk Yahaya: Army Will Engage In War Against Bandits by dasparrow: 5:05am On Nov 22, 2021
The Nigerian army will not do anything. The people sponsoring this jihadists called bandits are none other than the Nigerian government. Who do they think they are deceiving? Besides, the Nigerian army has already been compromised since they recruited repentant boko haram terrorists to join the Nigerian army. These people think we are fools. SMH.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Farouk Yahaya: Army Will Engage In War Against Bandits by otabuko(m): 5:06am On Nov 22, 2021
Wiil? When?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Farouk Yahaya: Army Will Engage In War Against Bandits by bancoleh: 5:06am On Nov 22, 2021
So all this while it wasn't war, what's it called! Child play abi
Video editing custom transition

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVYgBza9TSQ

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Farouk Yahaya: Army Will Engage In War Against Bandits by Rugaria: 5:07am On Nov 22, 2021
You were playing ping pong with them all along?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Farouk Yahaya: Army Will Engage In War Against Bandits by SensualMan: 5:08am On Nov 22, 2021
The bandits are Fulani, the Nigerian Army are Fulani too, so it is going against Allah's will for brothers to kill brothers that's why Boko Haram, bandits are not yet wiped off. The great Ihejirika wiped off BH, the Fulani's shouted crucify him crucify him!

Bandits shall rule the North for ever and ever! Allahu Akbar! Gbosai!!!!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Farouk Yahaya: Army Will Engage In War Against Bandits by jaxxy(m): 5:08am On Nov 22, 2021
Its not by talking, bandits are doing what they like.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Farouk Yahaya: Army Will Engage In War Against Bandits by Mossadd: 5:09am On Nov 22, 2021
Another story for zombies to masturbate on., even Nigeria army know that they have lost the war against Insecurity in Nigeria

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Farouk Yahaya: Army Will Engage In War Against Bandits by iKwaffy: 5:10am On Nov 22, 2021
Will
What have they been doing before
It seems some of this our leaders have Dementia

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Farouk Yahaya: Army Will Engage In War Against Bandits by Livingstone124: 5:10am On Nov 22, 2021
Our chief of army staff has started smoking that expired weed again.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG May Borrow N11Trillion For 2023 Budget As Deficit Rises Above 100% / South-East Development Commission Bill: Igbos No Longer Marginalized - Akpabio / Chevron Report That An Oil Rig Caught Fire Near Niger Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.