Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,324 members, 7,829,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Nysc Call Up Later Is Out And I Got Posted To Yobe - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Call Up Later Is Out And I Got Posted To Yobe (939 Views)

Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe / I Just Got Posted To Plateau State For My Nysc / Nysc 2018 Batch A Call Up Later Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nysc Call Up Later Is Out And I Got Posted To Yobe by nerdyD(m): 2:05am On Nov 22, 2021
Hello. I just got posted to Yobe and I'd like to know some things
1. How can I get to the NYSC camp from lagos?
2. How safe is the route?
3. Is redeployment automatic?

I'd appreciate with some answers. Thank you!!!.
Re: Nysc Call Up Later Is Out And I Got Posted To Yobe by Lasisieniola77(m): 1:04pm On Nov 22, 2021
Is not safe to travel by road. Some one on Twitter was also posted to yobe state. The person is trying to redeploy because the road is unsafe. Just be careful if you are going by road
nerdyD:

Re: Nysc Call Up Later Is Out And I Got Posted To Yobe by Spherical77(m): 7:06pm On Nov 22, 2021
nerdyD:

it's not safe travelling by road. Yes, redeployment is automatic but it might not be your desired state
Re: Nysc Call Up Later Is Out And I Got Posted To Yobe by Sabba: 7:46pm On Nov 22, 2021
1. You can move from Lagos to kano by luxurious bus then kano to yobe state. Or by plane Lagos to kano then move to yobe state by road.

2. The only troubled route by bandits is kad-abj road and that's 1/1000.

3. Someone I know was not redeployed even though he filled the form.
Re: Nysc Call Up Later Is Out And I Got Posted To Yobe by Samoranopapa(m): 5:37pm On Nov 23, 2021
I camped in Yobe state, the camp is a bit fair just that the weather is very cold. I won’t advise you travel by road because it’s risky considering the period we are now. If you have money you can use flight and if you can’t afford it, try book with a reliable transport line. Redeployment is automatic on insecurity grounds, though you may not get your desired state after camp.

(1) (Reply)

Help Needed About Nysc. / [b]hurray, NYSC Turns 40 This Month Of May. [/b] / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.