Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,462 members, 7,836,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Bucknor–Akerele: Why Tinubu Is Always Having Problems With His Associates - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bucknor–Akerele: Why Tinubu Is Always Having Problems With His Associates (27828 Views)

‘Free Us From Tyranny,’ — Bucknor-Akerele Endorses LP’s Rhodes-Vivour / APC In Lagos Is Like A Mafia Organization — Bucknor-Akerele (Throwback) / Tinubu Wanted To Be Vice-President To Atiku – Bucknor-Akerele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bucknor–Akerele: Why Tinubu Is Always Having Problems With His Associates by clarocuzioo(m): 7:59am On Nov 22, 2021
Tinubu is one selfish greedy kleptomaniac.

He had issues with this woman as a governor.
when this woman resigned and Pedro came in, he also.had issues with Pedro leading to Pedro's impeachment.

Then Fashola came in as governor. He also fell out with Fashola, just that Fashola was smarter and a better administrator than the kleptomaniac.

After Fashola, Ambode came in, He also had issues with Ambode leading to denying himm his second tenure.

Presently he is dragging with Osibanjo the APC presidential ticket and Southwest slot for presidency.

Also, he is prepping his son to take over from Sanwolu as the next governor of Lagos State.

His wife is already a senator.

His daughter is also the Iyaloja General of all markets in Lagos.

The Tinubu family is one hell of a greedy and kleptomaniac family.

3 Likes

Re: Bucknor–Akerele: Why Tinubu Is Always Having Problems With His Associates by WeBothCashOut: 7:59am On Nov 22, 2021
Back in 2015, You voted a terrorist sympathetic incompetent dunce a.k.a Mannequin at 21 years old, by 2023 you will be 28 years old. Continue.

If you like vote old cargos like the frog eyed, drug baron with no vision, i.e Mannequin 2.0 you will regret it.

Your 30s will be wasted and at 40 you will have nothing to show for it.

Be warned.

3 Likes

Re: Bucknor–Akerele: Why Tinubu Is Always Having Problems With His Associates by prigoz(m): 8:00am On Nov 22, 2021
Tinubu is selfish, self centered and above all over greedy. Simple

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bucknor–Akerele: Why Tinubu Is Always Having Problems With His Associates by CoolestPed22: 8:00am On Nov 22, 2021

1 Like

Re: Bucknor–Akerele: Why Tinubu Is Always Having Problems With His Associates by Sheriman(m): 8:00am On Nov 22, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
2023 is fast approaching, exiled politicians are also staging a come back
They want to come back because an average Nigerian politicians think they could see one political posts to lobbying in since some of them have abandoned their initial job for politics. They don't have other work they known them for apart doing politics

1 Like

Re: Bucknor–Akerele: Why Tinubu Is Always Having Problems With His Associates by UTILITYMAY(m): 8:01am On Nov 22, 2021
I really don't understand how someone would be as bad as Tinubu is being painted, and he would still be as relevant as he is. The hate for this man is on highest of the highest level. When a man is destined to be great or positioned for the next level of his life, the hates and enemies will be so numerous!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bucknor–Akerele: Why Tinubu Is Always Having Problems With His Associates by eobianke(m): 8:01am On Nov 22, 2021
They would soon call her IPOB
I don't understand how anybody who doesn't see sense in Tinubu's presidency is termed automatically IPOB. To be fair what stops, Prof Osinbajo, or even Fashola or Adeshina of AfDB from being supported and encouraged to via for the post instead, we want another London medical tourist as president. Nigeria matter don't tire me abeg.

Suffer don't dey tire una

3 Likes

Re: Bucknor–Akerele: Why Tinubu Is Always Having Problems With His Associates by joyandfaith: 8:02am On Nov 22, 2021
BlackfireX:
Woman keep quiet

She is 82 years old, agile and healthy. Respect old age.

4 Likes

Re: Bucknor–Akerele: Why Tinubu Is Always Having Problems With His Associates by joyandfaith: 8:04am On Nov 22, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
TINUBU, pain in the assss of children of HATE anger perdition and sorrow. He keep tormenting them at will

He is tormenting them and enslaving you.

3 Likes

Re: Bucknor–Akerele: Why Tinubu Is Always Having Problems With His Associates by Mummiesboy: 8:08am On Nov 22, 2021
brainpulse:
A failed past VP that was booted out, wants to talk of a man that is term success in all his political endeavor.

A man that help her political career until she allowed over ambitious to damage herself.

It is only in Nigeria you see a third class student advising first class how to pass an exam.. grin grin Example is a crack head above
Ass licker, bet my word that thief you always worship as your god will never be a president.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bucknor–Akerele: Why Tinubu Is Always Having Problems With His Associates by Bullet01(f): 8:11am On Nov 22, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu has always been an ingrate

I'm not surprised

It's always about himself and his family , other people don't matter

Very greedy and self absorbed human being

Tinubu is one politician that will blackmail you to get to where we wanna be ... He's a dirty politician

He will never be president

Gbamsolutly. Nothing more

2 Likes

Re: Bucknor–Akerele: Why Tinubu Is Always Having Problems With His Associates by obinoral1179(m): 8:15am On Nov 22, 2021
JavaScript90:
so tinubu really hijacked ACN from people who formed it? wow, then I won't pity him when CPC finally hijacks APC. I also want to believe that he us not responsible for his sons 2023 posters. Lagos state should not be the personal estate of one man but it should be for entire Nigerians or at least for the entire Yoruba nation politically
Tinubu didn't Hijacked ACNhe created it, it was. AD he took over when the leaders where docile and they lost all the South West to PDP except Lagos which Tinubu hold firmly..

3 Likes

Re: Bucknor–Akerele: Why Tinubu Is Always Having Problems With His Associates by joyandfaith: 8:17am On Nov 22, 2021
brainpulse:
A failed past VP that was booted out, wants to talk of a man that is term success in all his political endeavor.

A man that help her political career until she allowed over ambitious to damage herself.

It is only in Nigeria you see a third class student advising first class how to pass an exam.. grin grin Example is a crack head above

You know nothing about AD party in 1999 because you are in your 20s at most. If stone contested for election under AD in 1999, it would win. AD leadership allowed Tinubu and Akerele to contest the election in lagos state. Tinubu betrayed entire AD leadership after he won second term in 2003.
He sponsored Tambuwa against Adeola mulikat as speaker in 2011.

He sponsored oshiomole-led NLC. He sponsored anti-subsiidy protest in 2012.

Tinubu does not want opposition. As long as Tinubu is alive opposition party cannot thrive in lagos. If you talk much, mafia rule will be applied.

Tinubu is real king of boys. State and non- state actors are there for him to eliminate his enemies. Money is there to silence noise makers.

Soldiers were deployed in Lekki during endsars protest to kill, clear , clean and go. He decided to apply this mafia rule because protesting youths did not have central leadership.

2 Likes

Re: Bucknor–Akerele: Why Tinubu Is Always Having Problems With His Associates by Loreettaa: 8:23am On Nov 22, 2021
"I think if you know Tinubu, he seems to be somebody who is always having issues with various people. I think one of his problems is that he doesn’t like opposition. When I say opposition, I mean he doesn’t like people who deviate from his own views and agenda. Of course, if you are like that and you are not ready to listen to other people, thinking your view and whatever you do is the only thing that must be, then of course, you are bound to have problems"

A classic narcissistic personality disorder case..

1 Like

Re: Bucknor–Akerele: Why Tinubu Is Always Having Problems With His Associates by aspabay(m): 8:30am On Nov 22, 2021
Who is Buknor-Akerele? Do you mean that expired politician?

1 Like

Re: Bucknor–Akerele: Why Tinubu Is Always Having Problems With His Associates by Akerele44(m): 8:36am On Nov 22, 2021
JavaScript90:
so tinubu really hijacked ACN from people who formed it? wow, then I won't pity him when CPC finally hijacks APC. I also want to believe that he us not responsible for his sons 2023 posters. Lagos state should not be the personal estate of one man but it should be for entire Nigerians or at least for the entire Yoruba nation politically
Greediness is really killing dat man..e moved away with much more members frm AD to AC through Lagos fund and that's y e created 37 LCDA to strengthen his power in Lagos state

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bucknor–Akerele: Why Tinubu Is Always Having Problems With His Associates by muheeb01(m): 8:43am On Nov 22, 2021
Youre all the same madam

Check my signature and my profile for my work
Re: Bucknor–Akerele: Why Tinubu Is Always Having Problems With His Associates by Trentee4eva: 8:51am On Nov 22, 2021
brainpulse:

You should focus more on Tinubu. She resigned and the one after her was impeached with Tinubu’s influence. This tells you a lot about Tinubu. We could have many VPs if Tinubu mistakenly becomes the president of this country. Same Tinubu had issues with Fashola and fell out with Ambode. Like the woman said he just want total control and can't accommodate any different opinion.

1 Like

Re: Bucknor–Akerele: Why Tinubu Is Always Having Problems With His Associates by Sonyboom765: 9:01am On Nov 22, 2021
I will bliv this once he is exposed to have looted overseas like Pandora Peter Obi.

Penguin2:
Every sane Nigeria knows Tinubu has huge issues aside his being a kleptomaniac.

It’s only zombies and Lagos urchins who have sold their destiny and the destiny of their generation yet unborn that see Tinubu as their ‘savior’.

Ndi ala!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bucknor–Akerele: Why Tinubu Is Always Having Problems With His Associates by Dragunz: 9:05am On Nov 22, 2021
BlackfireX:
Woman keep quiet

She should keep quiet for what? Some you oafs on NL are just daft heads. angry
Re: Bucknor–Akerele: Why Tinubu Is Always Having Problems With His Associates by AbijaJ: 9:10am On Nov 22, 2021
Mama should calm down and eschew bitterness. She's too old for this. In politics, there are no permanent friends or enemies. Many that left Tinubu due to political differences are back in his political fold today. I'm talking of the likes of Musiliu Obanikoro, Femi Pedro, Muiz Banire, etc. Even others that were once his fierce opponents/critics are today part of his biggest praise singers; I'm talking of the likes of Senator Adedayo Adeyeye (SWAGA coordinator), former minister of works, Adeseye Ogunlewe, etc. So mama should be calming down. She's too old for all these.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bucknor–Akerele: Why Tinubu Is Always Having Problems With His Associates by Bimpe29: 9:24am On Nov 22, 2021
Erelu Bucknor-Akerele, one of the finest Deputy Governors.
Re: Bucknor–Akerele: Why Tinubu Is Always Having Problems With His Associates by Seun360(m): 9:38am On Nov 22, 2021
aspabay:
Who is Buknor-Akerele? Do you mean that expired politician?

She has a good point. Am an APC supporter but I strongly agree with her stance on Tinubu.

Instead of Tinubu to be President let Fulani continue their reign.

2 Likes

Re: Bucknor–Akerele: Why Tinubu Is Always Having Problems With His Associates by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 22, 2021
brainpulse:

Its only in Nigeria we will see people like you that have never met tinubu in real life defending him against someone as close as his deputy gov. U see say sentiments nor let u get sense

1 Like

Re: Bucknor–Akerele: Why Tinubu Is Always Having Problems With His Associates by Aphrygian(m): 10:41am On Nov 22, 2021
JavaScript90:
so tinubu really hijacked ACN from people who formed it? wow, then I won't pity him when CPC finally hijacks APC. I also dont want to believe that he is not responsible for his sons 2023 posters. Lagos state should not be the personal estate of one man but it should be for entire Nigerians or at least for the entire Yoruba nation politically
Hello, I am a fullstack web developer. I develop all types of website. I major in developing complex custom website and mobile apps for businesses and startups. If you have an idea and need a competent programmer to translate your idea into codes, I am the right man for the job.
I also have a nice real estate website for sale specially designed for the Nigerian market
Click my username to see my WhatsApp number on my profile
she is talking about Alliance for democracy bro not Ac or ACN,tinubu wanted to takeover from Dem Senator Akinfehinwa due to the fact that when bola ige died he was the only strong person in the party, believe me he was very right to do it cos after he left the party the party became stagnant and ran into oblivion

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bucknor–Akerele: Why Tinubu Is Always Having Problems With His Associates by Aphrygian(m): 10:47am On Nov 22, 2021
joyandfaith:

You know nothing about AD party in 1999 because you are in your 20s at most. If stone contested for election under AD in 1999, it would win. AD leadership allowed Tinubu and Akerele to contest the election in lagos state. Tinubu betrayed entire AD leadership after he won second term in 2003.
He sponsored Tambuwa against Adeola mulikat as speaker in 2011.

He sponsored oshiomole-led NLC. He sponsored anti-subsiidy protest in 2012.

Tinubu does not want opposition. As long as Tinubu is alive opposition party cannot thrive in lagos. If you talk much, mafia rule will be applied.

Tinubu is real king of boys. State and non- state actors are there for him to eliminate his enemies. Money is there to silence noise makers.

Soldiers were deployed in Lekki during endsars protest to kill, clear , clean and go. He decided to apply this mafia rule because protesting youths did not have central leadership.
what is the correlation between tinubus days at AD and mulikat's travail? You guys will just be bringing lies together. How can tinubu an opposition man who himself was not in an elected position be able to determine who PDP chooses as the speaker?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bucknor–Akerele: Why Tinubu Is Always Having Problems With His Associates by ActuaRise696969: 10:51am On Nov 22, 2021
JavaScript90:
so tinubu really hijacked ACN from people who formed it? wow, then I won't pity him when CPC finally hijacks APC. I also dont want to believe that he is not responsible for his sons 2023 posters. Lagos state should not be the personal estate of one man but it should be for entire Nigerians or at least for the entire Yoruba nation politically
Hello, I am a fullstack web developer. I develop all types of website. I major in developing complex custom website and mobile apps for businesses and startups. If you have an idea and need a competent programmer to translate your idea into codes, I am the right man for the job.
I also have a nice real estate website for sale specially designed for the Nigerian market

Carpenter without a door in his house? You are using a Gmail not a domain space email from your business website.
Re: Bucknor–Akerele: Why Tinubu Is Always Having Problems With His Associates by mrksquare: 11:02am On Nov 22, 2021
JavaScript90:

She could be referring to AD party ?
Re: Bucknor–Akerele: Why Tinubu Is Always Having Problems With His Associates by prophetfire: 11:19am On Nov 22, 2021
JavaScript90:
It wasn't ACN. Indomie generation. It was AD Alliance for Democracy, that they came into power with.
Re: Bucknor–Akerele: Why Tinubu Is Always Having Problems With His Associates by JavaScript90: 11:24am On Nov 22, 2021
ActuaRise696969:

Carpenter without a door in his house? You are using a Gmail not a domain space email from your business website.
lol if I give you my domain email will you patronize me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obiano Visits The Obi Of Onitsha In A Grand Style - Check Photos / We Want Isa Pantami On Terrorist Watchlist - Nigerians Petition US Government / Photo Of Governor Abiola Ajimobi And His Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.