Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,467 members, 7,850,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:05 AM

₦20 Billion Fund: Kogi Government Gives EFCC 48 Hours To Retract Statement - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ₦20 Billion Fund: Kogi Government Gives EFCC 48 Hours To Retract Statement (9057 Views)

Patrick Okowa Requests To Borrow Another ₦‎20 Billion (See Request Letter) / Boko Haram: Mailafia Refuses To Retract Comments About Northern Governor / APC Asks Mansur Mashi To Retract Comment On Buhari Or Face Recall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ₦20 Billion Fund: Kogi Government Gives EFCC 48 Hours To Retract Statement by Indispensable85(m): 8:36am On Nov 22, 2021
Lol..... sharap dia!
Do wetin u wan do.

1 Like

Re: ₦20 Billion Fund: Kogi Government Gives EFCC 48 Hours To Retract Statement by muheeb01(m): 8:36am On Nov 22, 2021
Hmmm nawa oo

Check my signature and my profile for my work
Re: ₦20 Billion Fund: Kogi Government Gives EFCC 48 Hours To Retract Statement by spinojay(m): 8:38am On Nov 22, 2021
Isorite
Re: ₦20 Billion Fund: Kogi Government Gives EFCC 48 Hours To Retract Statement by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 22, 2021
Shameless governor

1 Like

Re: ₦20 Billion Fund: Kogi Government Gives EFCC 48 Hours To Retract Statement by Safyqueen: 8:53am On Nov 22, 2021
Nobody cares to wonder whether Kogi State could be right in this saga. Or could it be that EFCC is being used really against the governor.
This are the little things that gained that momentum which thrown Nigeria to the dogs.

Yahaya Bello can be very corrupt, no doubt but for anti-corruption commission to allow itself being used is a greater corruption, a bad precedence and an omen for national calamity.
For me, I believe if EFCC has concrete evidence that there is money that belongs to Kogi State somewhere domicile in fixed account to yield interest, they will prosecute the party involved and returning the money to CBN cannot be the solution.
The money belongs to Kogi State citizens and not Yahaya Bello.
Re: ₦20 Billion Fund: Kogi Government Gives EFCC 48 Hours To Retract Statement by DrKKK1(m): 9:08am On Nov 22, 2021
Many comments here are just unfair to GYB? From the fact available now, it's like efcc is doing a hatchet job to give Gov yahaya bello a bad name. Obviously, there is no due diligence in the efcc investigation. What stopped them from arresting the state officials involved in this crime if they have case? Where are the transaction detail of the said account? About #600 million was withdrawn by some agents of the state government, who are they and why are they not arrested? Who are the signatories to the account? Don't you noticed the persistent rebuttal by the state officials without much effort to counter them by efcc? As far as can remember, no accused state has been this courageous to counter the efcc since the agency establishment. However, it is good to be good, if GYB has been very upright, this tag wouldn't have matched him so well. The preponderance of opinion shows he did it, even though the facts do not support the efcc.
Re: ₦20 Billion Fund: Kogi Government Gives EFCC 48 Hours To Retract Statement by zionstaar75: 9:11am On Nov 22, 2021
Oga go and rest,bello is talking nonsense because he has immunity.yahaya has no chance in d presidential permutation and everyone sees him as a joker so no one is witchunting.who is the owner of d 19.6 billion(quote author=Safyqueen post=107850084]Nobody cares to wonder whether Kogi State could be right in this saga. Or could it be that EFCC is being used really against the governor.
This are the little things that gained that momentum which thrown Nigeria to the dogs.

Yahaya Bello can be very corrupt, no doubt but for anti-corruption commission to allow itself being used is a greater corruption, a bad precedence and an omen for national calamity.
For me, I believe if EFCC has concrete evidence that there is money that belongs to Kogi State somewhere domicile in fixed account to yield interest, they will prosecute the party involved and returning the money to CBN cannot be the solution.
The money belongs to Kogi State citizens and not Yahaya Bello.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: ₦20 Billion Fund: Kogi Government Gives EFCC 48 Hours To Retract Statement by techWriter3: 9:12am On Nov 22, 2021
[peek at this Criminal..
Re: ₦20 Billion Fund: Kogi Government Gives EFCC 48 Hours To Retract Statement by Annie001: 9:36am On Nov 22, 2021
Agk1:
Hmmn...

I have a Facebook page I want to sell with 14900 likes. I own the page, I use it for my business before I relocated from the area. If you are interested kindly send me a DM. It's just 10k naira.
Likes or members?
Na likes we wan chop
Re: ₦20 Billion Fund: Kogi Government Gives EFCC 48 Hours To Retract Statement by Racoon(m): 9:42am On Nov 22, 2021
"...The whole saga was “a hatchet job conceived by politicians and implemented by an irresponsible EFCC under the leadership of Abdulrasheed Bawa” to tarnish the rising political image of Governor Yahaya Bello, bring him to disrepute and lower him in the estimation of right-thinking members of the society by portraying him as a corrupt governor/person...."
cheesy Barawo banzai!
Re: ₦20 Billion Fund: Kogi Government Gives EFCC 48 Hours To Retract Statement by naturallysimple(m): 11:05am On Nov 22, 2021
Who own the money?
Where is the instruction to lodge the money or the bank mandate?
If kogi is saying he has utilize her bail out fund, is it verifiable?
Where did the money come from and for what purpose?
The bank need to answer

A lot of confusion in this 19.3 billion deposit.
Re: ₦20 Billion Fund: Kogi Government Gives EFCC 48 Hours To Retract Statement by jaxxy(m): 11:23am On Nov 22, 2021
EFCC didn’t mention who fixed the money belonging to the state in the interest account and who was withdrawing the interests and yet the government/governor in charge of the money can’t tell the public who they are also?

Are these people ok?? undecided
Re: ₦20 Billion Fund: Kogi Government Gives EFCC 48 Hours To Retract Statement by Agk1: 1:21pm On Nov 22, 2021
Annie001:

Likes or members?
Na likes we wan chop

Facebook group uses members while Facebook Page uses Likes instead of followers/members.
So it's still what you meant. It has 14900+ followers/likes
Re: ₦20 Billion Fund: Kogi Government Gives EFCC 48 Hours To Retract Statement by Abujason: 1:36pm On Nov 22, 2021
Yeye Bello trying diversionary tactics.
But It won’t work.
That’s the guy who has done nothing for Kogi state other than stealing and yet wants to be president of Nigeria.
Re: ₦20 Billion Fund: Kogi Government Gives EFCC 48 Hours To Retract Statement by evandominic(m): 4:15pm On Nov 22, 2021
It seems game over for GYB. Who ownes the 20b, and it was for what purpose? Pls ans these ques in 48hrs, else...
Re: ₦20 Billion Fund: Kogi Government Gives EFCC 48 Hours To Retract Statement by Navalsadiq(m): 9:53pm On Nov 28, 2021
They did the same thing to PRINCE ABUBAKAR AUDU.May his soul rest in peace

They are scared of the Niger.

But what will be will be

I repeat there is no tribe or region that can take the monopoly of power for too long.every process has got it's elastic limit and when it's is long over stretched an explosion is inevitable.

Shukrah

(1) (2) (Reply)

ICPC Uncovers ₦49.9 Billion ‘Ghost’ Workers’ Salaries / FG Reduces Oil Importers From 128 To 38 / Thousands Of Arewa Youths Storm Kanu House PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.