Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,744 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

#EndSARS Panelist, Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa, Fears For His Life! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EndSARS Panelist, Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa, Fears For His Life! (26197 Views)

Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Futility Of Obi/Baba-Ahmed Ticket / Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa To Reveal Contents Of Judicial Panel Report If Tampered With / Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: Buhari Lacks Power To Restrict Movement In Lagos, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

#EndSARS Panelist, Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa, Fears For His Life! by iwaeda: 9:41am On Nov 22, 2021
NIGERIANS SHOULD HOLD GOVERNMENT RESPONSIBLE IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO ME

Since the submission of the report of the Lagos #EndSARS Panel, there have been lots of threats and attacks, by those suspected to be agents of the government, upon me, especially in the media.

I have not committed any crime beyond joining other eminent Nigerians with unblemished integrity, to accept the nomination of government on behalf of my constituency, the Nigerian Bar Association and the civil society and the indeed the masses of our people, for a national assignment.

Two prominent lawyers of the government have openly incited opinions against me on national television, with mindless accusations.
I have however refused to be intimidated or bend to the tactics of government to be silenced.

I urge the good people of Nigeria, my professional colleagues in the Nigerian Bar Association, my comrades in the civil rights movement and the people of Nigeria, to hold government responsible should anything happen to me.

Just last night, one of the prominent EndSARS protesters who testified before the Panel, Miss Kamsiyochukwu Ibe, was attacked and dealt serous machete blows, in what was clearly an attempted murder, as reported by her counsel, with very disturbing photos.

I heeded the clarion call to serve by the government with the honest believe that the Panel was meant to say the truth and nothing but the truth, which is what we have done. It is left for government and Nigerians to do the needful with the report of the Panel.

God bless Nigeria.

Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa, SAN
Lekki, Lagos.
22/11/2021.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10225757294462662&id=1340173454

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS Panelist, Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa, Fears For His Life! by daddytime(m): 9:43am On Nov 22, 2021
May God protect you and yours, sir.

135 Likes 8 Shares

Re: #EndSARS Panelist, Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa, Fears For His Life! by Fahdiga(m): 9:45am On Nov 22, 2021
Nigerians should hold Buhari and Tinubu responsible if anything happens to any member of the panel

158 Likes 15 Shares

Re: #EndSARS Panelist, Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa, Fears For His Life! by iwaeda: 9:46am On Nov 22, 2021
Lalasticlala what a nation!

3 Likes

Re: #EndSARS Panelist, Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa, Fears For His Life! by iwaeda: 9:56am On Nov 22, 2021
Fahdiga:
Nigerians should hold Buhari and Tinubu responsible if anything happens to any member of the panel

What are they hiding? No truth in this nation.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS Panelist, Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa, Fears For His Life! by Nonpartisan1: 9:57am On Nov 22, 2021
You are afraid of people you claimed were killed while still alive.

Useless PDP apologist.

Why have you and your useless panel beaters not provided answers to the questions below?

In tandem with what we've been humbly asking the Panel Beaters, two respected SANs have also asked Lékkígorúwà some pertinent questions, but I'd be coming up with only ten:

#One, Did any family come to testify that they were looking for their relatives?,as there was nothing as such in in the Report. No any exhibit in that regard. No statement,no testimony. Nothing nothing.

#two, Who did you award over 400millions to? Their names, Addresses, and other details.?

#three, What are surnames of Jide, Tola and Wisdom? Their relatives ñkó?

#four, Nathaniel is alive, how did you import his name in the Report?

#Five, Kolade Johnson Salami died a year before LekkiSaga, did he 'redie' at Lekki on the 20-10-20?

#Six, Why did you "doctor" the doctor's testimonies?

#Seven, In your report of 303 pages, no single line treated the petitions submitted and testimonies given by the families of the Policemen that were killed at that material time. Why did you omit that? Weren't those officers human beings?

#Eight, Specifically, a son of a police woman was slaughtered right in front of her by the EndSARS hoodlums. The woman came to testify at the Panel with corroborating evidence,yet, no single mention was made of that in the report.

#Nine, You said in your Report that #11 people were k*lled by the soldiers, but you recommended only one person for compensation. What of the remaining 10? Aren't their families entitled to be compensated?

#Ten, Lékkígorúwà, you were mostly absent from almost all the proceedings, how did you come to the conclusion that the Report is authentic, something you were virtually physically not part of?

So many questions begging for answers, but rather than answering the questions, he only said if anything happens to him,they should be held responsible. Sé èsìn ìbéèrè tí wón bi wèrè nìyen?

You can only fool ipob Atikus and not sane Nigerians.

76 Likes 18 Shares

Re: #EndSARS Panelist, Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa, Fears For His Life! by Asgard73: 9:58am On Nov 22, 2021
I said we should expect more Tinubu media propaganda .. nothing knowing violence will be involve ...
Since Blinken left and his mention of leahy law..
Tinubu urchins are pushing this propaganda “ fake massacre “ against Lagos state white paper.

Nigerians should take note .. and how they do subtly ipush it via comments on non related threads and sites..

It happened .. people died ... let no one convince anyone with lies and sweet talk.. Na humans died.. no be goats.

... imagine one useless druggie with his louts wan change narratives becUSE OF POWER.

Na till they kill panelist or anything happened to anyhuman involve.. dem go know say Na one head all Nigerians get

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS Panelist, Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa, Fears For His Life! by Fahdiga(m): 10:00am On Nov 22, 2021
iwaeda:

What are they hiding? No truth in this nation.
No truth bro. If they are not guilty of the massacre then why trying to silence witnesses

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #EndSARS Panelist, Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa, Fears For His Life! by Danjikanbauchi: 10:00am On Nov 22, 2021
APC the evil party and it jihadist miscreants scattered all over the internet will never see this one.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #EndSARS Panelist, Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa, Fears For His Life! by Righteousness2(m): 10:00am On Nov 22, 2021
When the Righteous is in power the people rejoice. When the wicked rule, the people mourn.

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #EndSARS Panelist, Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa, Fears For His Life! by iwaeda: 10:01am On Nov 22, 2021
Fahdiga:
No truth bro. If they are not guilty of the massacre then why trying to silence witnesses

Even Hitler and Co couldn't bury holocaust.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS Panelist, Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa, Fears For His Life! by iwaeda: 10:01am On Nov 22, 2021
Righteousness2:
When the Righteous is in power the people rejoice. When the wicked rule, the people mourn.

Says the Holy Book!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS Panelist, Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa, Fears For His Life! by Fahdiga(m): 10:06am On Nov 22, 2021
iwaeda:

Even Hitler and Co couldn't bury holocaust.
And this ones think they can silence everyone. No way. Lalasticlala front page. The whole world must see this

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #EndSARS Panelist, Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa, Fears For His Life! by iwaeda: 10:06am On Nov 22, 2021
Fahdiga:

We they live for ever?
Re: #EndSARS Panelist, Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa, Fears For His Life! by bobowaja(m): 10:08am On Nov 22, 2021
The liar is using emotional blackmail to sweep up sentiments against the govt. And to cover for his lack of accountability when the white paper finally exposes him.

Dude is scared of his own doing.

I wondered how this man got his SAN. He is a disgrace to everything he represents.

You don't fight a suppose murderous govt my manufacturing your own murders and formulating deceits for public consumption hoping that will shield you against accountability.

You want to turn a goodwill given to you to a political witch-hunt hoping to reap social media following at the detriment of your own career. Who in his right senses will now hire you for a good job seeing how you flop in the national arena?

I hope you won't shout the govt is stopping you from getting golden clients in the future.

37 Likes 7 Shares

Re: #EndSARS Panelist, Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa, Fears For His Life! by Fahdiga(m): 10:08am On Nov 22, 2021
iwaeda:

We they live for ever?
No one lives forever. Both Buhari and Tinubu are in their late nineties and they don't want to know

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #EndSARS Panelist, Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa, Fears For His Life! by FarahAideed: 10:09am On Nov 22, 2021
Righteousness2:

Simple and short

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS Panelist, Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa, Fears For His Life! by iwaeda: 10:10am On Nov 22, 2021
bobowaja:
The liar is using emotional blackmail to sweep up sentiments against the govt. And to cover for his lack of accountability when the white paper finally exposes him.

Dude is scared of his own doing.

I wondered how this man got his SAN. He is a disgrace to everything he represents.

You don't know who you are talking about, Big Sam?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #EndSARS Panelist, Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa, Fears For His Life! by adamsmith914: 10:12am On Nov 22, 2021
Fahdiga:
Barrack pikin, e be like say na President Buhari remove your papa from Army?

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #EndSARS Panelist, Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa, Fears For His Life! by bobowaja(m): 10:12am On Nov 22, 2021
Fahdiga:
When you go get sense? Not any time soon I guess.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #EndSARS Panelist, Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa, Fears For His Life! by FreeStuffsNG: 10:13am On Nov 22, 2021
He should calm down. The report is in black and white. He will answer for the fictitious names in the report. Shikena.
Sincerely, if I am in his shoes and have not inserted falsehoods into the report, I will be releasing the evidence that Stanley et al falsely inserted into the report truly exist as victims. Anything short of this leaves more to be desired. It's very simple; how come the names in the report the panel recommended should be paid millions of taxpayers money are fictitious? Is it that asking for answers to such a vital question constitute a threat to his life? undecided And when has it become legally acceptable to lie on oath as he is being alleged of lying on oath?
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #EndSARS Panelist, Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa, Fears For His Life! by helinues: 10:14am On Nov 22, 2021
Toh

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Panelist, Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa, Fears For His Life! by bobowaja(m): 10:14am On Nov 22, 2021
iwaeda:

You don't know who you are talking about, Big Sam?
Go to oyigbo where there were evidences for massacre not lekkigate where you lots are still trying hard to manufacture figures.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS Panelist, Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa, Fears For His Life! by iwaeda: 10:16am On Nov 22, 2021
bobowaja:

Go to oyigbo where there were evidences for massacre not lekkigate where you lots are still trying hard to manufacture figures.

Let God and your conscience be the Judge. Truth is Truth.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS Panelist, Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa, Fears For His Life! by bobowaja(m): 10:16am On Nov 22, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
He should calm down. The report is in black and white. He will answer for the fictitious names in the report. Shikena.
And he will be sued for misinforming the public. Lack of decorum to the oath he swore and for scamming the govt by awarding large sum of money to fictitious dead people.

Efcc will soon pick him up. He is avoiding the backlash, that is why he quickly went defensive and hope to back on public sentiments when he is called for accountability.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #EndSARS Panelist, Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa, Fears For His Life! by bobowaja(m): 10:17am On Nov 22, 2021
iwaeda:

Let God and your conscience be the Judge. Truth is Truth.
Conscience should judge what is yet to be established? I don't deal with sentiments bro. As for Oyigbo, deaths were confirmed. But you lots ain't bothered about it cos their lives doesn't matter, Lagos politics does.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS Panelist, Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa, Fears For His Life! by iwaeda: 10:17am On Nov 22, 2021
helinues:
Toh

This is not the first time, he was attacked when he stood against erection of toll gates. His house was burgled through the AC's hole.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #EndSARS Panelist, Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa, Fears For His Life! by Fahdiga(m): 10:18am On Nov 22, 2021
bobowaja:

When you go get sense? Not any time soon I guess.
If speaking the truth to power means lack of sense to you then I'm happy with it. Posterity will be kind to me and my generation for being honest at all times unlike you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS Panelist, Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa, Fears For His Life! by Christistruth00: 10:18am On Nov 22, 2021
Nobody believes that Nathaniel Solomon who gave an Interview to the Punch Newspaper on 11 September 2021 died at Lekki Toll Gate Onagoruwa and his Mob should stop all the Drama Nigerians are fed up with the Lekki Toll Gate Nollywood Series

Onagoruwa may soon have his SAN withdrawn for fabricating of false withnesses there is more than enough evidence of it in the report

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #EndSARS Panelist, Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa, Fears For His Life! by Fahdiga(m): 10:19am On Nov 22, 2021
adamsmith914:
Barrack pikin, e be like say na President Buhari remove your papa from Army?
Incoherent gibberish devoid of logic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS Panelist, Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa, Fears For His Life! by FreeStuffsNG: 10:19am On Nov 22, 2021
bobowaja:

And he will be sued for misinforming the public. Lack of decorum to the oath he swore and for scamming the govt by awarding large sum of money to fictitious dead people.

Efcc will soon pick him up. He is avoiding the backlash, that is why he quickly went defensive and hope to back on public sentiments when he is called for accountability.

Spot on sir . If those names in the report are proven as fictitious, Ebun Adegboruwa and Fusika are in big trouble.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #EndSARS Panelist, Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa, Fears For His Life! by Samunique(m): 10:19am On Nov 22, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
When we tell people that Buhari apc government is evil, zombies will call for our heads.

See una dey see am now !

Look at their agents here ! You
bobowaja:

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Appionts Ben Akabueze As Budget Office DG / Senate Deputy Chief Whip Speaks On Dumping APC For PDP / Udom's New Hospitals & Medical Tourism In Akwa Ibom State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.