Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,443 members, 7,846,833 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:41 AM

Buhari The Latest Sexy Man In The World (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari The Latest Sexy Man In The World (photos) (2940 Views)

Buhari & The Vampires Around Him Never Wanted Tinubu To Be President - Omatseye / FFK: Buhari Has A Beautiful Wife, Aisha Buhari, The Only Good Thing About... / 2019: Youths Commence Moves To Unseat Buhari - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari The Latest Sexy Man In The World (photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 4:28pm On Nov 22, 2021
e shock??

grin gringringringringringringringrin grin grin grin grin

Her Excellency Aisha Muhammadu Buhari is so lucky to have a sexy husband like Buhari, Every WOMAN wants to fall in love with my darling president. See the picture below.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari The Latest Sexy Man In The World (photos) by SultanYoung: 4:33pm On Nov 22, 2021
Kai Dan nan kaji tsoron Allah

1 Like

Re: Buhari The Latest Sexy Man In The World (photos) by Danjikanbauchi: 4:34pm On Nov 22, 2021
I hear say the guy na cable for bed, then when he was in army that he your wife is not safe with him.

1 Like

Re: Buhari The Latest Sexy Man In The World (photos) by SultanYoung: 4:39pm On Nov 22, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
I hear say the guy na cable for bed, then when he was in army that he your wife is not safe with him.
your childishness na bani mamaki.

Re: Buhari The Latest Sexy Man In The World (photos) by Danjikanbauchi: 4:41pm On Nov 22, 2021
SultanYoung:
your childishness na bani mamaki.
Kai Wawa me ko ? Ka kyayeni don Mai cin uwarka.
Re: Buhari The Latest Sexy Man In The World (photos) by temitope27(m): 4:45pm On Nov 22, 2021
Werey re o
Re: Buhari The Latest Sexy Man In The World (photos) by isaiah4life(m): 4:46pm On Nov 22, 2021
Fine man with a lovely smile. God bless you my president.

1 Like

Re: Buhari The Latest Sexy Man In The World (photos) by SultanYoung: 4:46pm On Nov 22, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
Kai Wawa me ko ? Ka kyayeni don Mai cin uwarka.
hahahaha the fellow is broke and angry.

Jahilci tsada garai.

Banda rashin tarbiya da sanin ciwon kai am ashame to share a state with you.

Tafawa Balewa will never be proud of you.

1 Like

Re: Buhari The Latest Sexy Man In The World (photos) by Sergio101(m): 4:48pm On Nov 22, 2021
angry. This one don run mad out of darling daddy ass licking things. Dash him your girlfriend/wife nah.
Nonsense!!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari The Latest Sexy Man In The World (photos) by Naijanascam: 5:24pm On Nov 22, 2021
Who no like better thing....... look at the lady in white at the back smiling grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Buhari The Latest Sexy Man In The World (photos) by Leverage2021: 5:33pm On Nov 22, 2021
I dey shame for you zombie

Meeting of women without portfolio na him your plesident get idle time to attend

Buhari sef

1 Like

Re: Buhari The Latest Sexy Man In The World (photos) by Gadafii: 7:14pm On Nov 22, 2021
See another achievements for APC, running photoshoot opandan, when bandits are sacking communities and imposing taxes on them
Re: Buhari The Latest Sexy Man In The World (photos) by juman(m): 7:19pm On Nov 22, 2021
I hate buhari with a passion.
I hate all generals.
Re: Buhari The Latest Sexy Man In The World (photos) by MasonKendall(m): 7:34pm On Nov 22, 2021
SultanYoung:
Kai Dan nan kaji tsoron Allah
please which exchange are you using?
Re: Buhari The Latest Sexy Man In The World (photos) by Ryda(m): 8:12pm On Nov 22, 2021
Fine boy looking confused
Re: Buhari The Latest Sexy Man In The World (photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 8:34pm On Nov 22, 2021
[s]
juman:
I hate buhari with a passion.
I hate all generals.
[/s]
Re: Buhari The Latest Sexy Man In The World (photos) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 22, 2021
Where is your church? I mean your congregation where you worship Buhari? E get why I dey ask
Re: Buhari The Latest Sexy Man In The World (photos) by vedaxcool(m): 9:32pm On Nov 22, 2021
[s]
Leverage2021:

Meeting of women without portfolio na him your plesident get idle time to attend

Buhari sef
[/s]
Doesn't this make you the most idle of all for commenting on another person's idleness?

I don't see how you are hating outside aso rock you can't even get in!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari The Latest Sexy Man In The World (photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 9:35pm On Nov 22, 2021
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]
Doesn't this make you the most idle of all for commenting on another person's idleness?

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari The Latest Sexy Man In The World (photos) by Mide1data: 10:06pm On Nov 22, 2021
HOLY SHIT
Stupid topic of the year award. Not even the devil likes this bastard(buhari)
WHAT DA BLEEP IS HAPPENING to our country
Re: Buhari The Latest Sexy Man In The World (photos) by blamingthedevil: 10:34pm On Nov 22, 2021
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Re: Buhari The Latest Sexy Man In The World (photos) by jumper524(m): 11:30pm On Nov 22, 2021
Leverage2021:

Buhari sef
some criticism are not worth it.
Just ignore the tread next time than to go completely off target.
Re: Buhari The Latest Sexy Man In The World (photos) by OnyeObodo: 6:40am On Nov 23, 2021
Staged photo op

(1) (Reply)

Rotimi Amaechi Stranded At The Convention / Meet Lagos Labour Party Guber Candidate Giving Ladies ‘Sleepless Nights' / Breaking News: Peter Obi Meets Seyi Makinde In Oyo Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.