Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,585 members, 7,861,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:27 PM

Soldiers Burn Houses, Shops, Cars in Awo Omamma (Imo) In Retaliation - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Burn Houses, Shops, Cars in Awo Omamma (Imo) In Retaliation (42819 Views)

Atiku's Campaign In Imo In Trouble / Soldiers Burn Houses In Ohafia, Abia Over Death Of 7 Soldiers By Unknown Gunmen / Army In Gun Battle With ESN In Awo-Omamma, Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Burn Houses, Shops, Cars in Awo Omamma (Imo) In Retaliation by lexy2014: 9:26pm On Nov 22, 2021
KanoFirstSon:

The useless terrorist called MNK must continue to remain in jail. He instigated all these. For every death of our security forces...mores days should be added to his incarceration in jail.

Igbos shouldn’t start crying o,they were singing,clapping and shaking butts for unknown gunmen initially. They should swallow all the nonsense they’ve been cheering

But oga, more members of Nigerian security forces have been killed in the north by bandits and Boko Haram than in any other part of d country. So what exactly is your grouse? Why aren't u crying about that?

5 Likes

Re: Soldiers Burn Houses, Shops, Cars in Awo Omamma (Imo) In Retaliation by lexy2014: 9:27pm On Nov 22, 2021
helinues:
Fire is no longer on the mountains in SE but on their roofs..

Why wasn't d fire on d roof in Kaduna after bandits strolled in and out d NDA, killing an officer and kidnapping another?

5 Likes

Re: Soldiers Burn Houses, Shops, Cars in Awo Omamma (Imo) In Retaliation by Akuruoulo(m): 9:31pm On Nov 22, 2021
KanoFirstSon:

The useless terrorist called MNK must continue to remain in jail. He instigated all these. For every death of our security forces...mores days should be added to his incarceration in jail.

Igbos shouldn’t start crying o,they were singing,clapping and shaking butts for unknown gunmen initially. They should swallow all the nonsense they’ve been cheering
WHO INSTIGATED ISWAP AND BH IN THE NORTH ?
WHY CAN'T THIS TERRORIST ARMIES KILL UNARMED CIVILIANS IN THE NORTH WHEN BH OR ISWAP KILL THEM ?

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Burn Houses, Shops, Cars in Awo Omamma (Imo) In Retaliation by Lekkwa: 9:31pm On Nov 22, 2021
Imo again?
Re: Soldiers Burn Houses, Shops, Cars in Awo Omamma (Imo) In Retaliation by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 22, 2021
Lovenorth:
Nice job, they should never allow the terrorists to do them 1-0, the Nigerian army is to soft on this useless animals, they should go as fa as house to house searching and eliminating them

Useless wasted fool
May u witness wat u wish for others

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Burn Houses, Shops, Cars in Awo Omamma (Imo) In Retaliation by Akuruoulo(m): 9:32pm On Nov 22, 2021
Deborah98:
my once peaceful and loving state now a warzone cry.... It's well
THAT IS THE REASON BUHARI APPOINTED HOPE
Re: Soldiers Burn Houses, Shops, Cars in Awo Omamma (Imo) In Retaliation by afube: 9:33pm On Nov 22, 2021
helinues:

ogbeni shut your useless trap.......go ply your buffoonery elsewhere!

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Burn Houses, Shops, Cars in Awo Omamma (Imo) In Retaliation by Okudiover(m): 9:34pm On Nov 22, 2021
Some of the commentators out of hatred for the Igbos are busy justifying genocide. This government and others before it have encouraged this sort of thing. It's a pity that the African man, the black man is crude by nature. There will never be a cure for this madness. I will advise all who care to hear me that there is no justice nor law and order. You are all on your own. You are your own protectors there is no government because they have failed and are more than ever determined to keep failing. This is why I believe whether you are in one Liegeria or Biafra you will still be under the "Dark Continent" called Africa.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Burn Houses, Shops, Cars in Awo Omamma (Imo) In Retaliation by peculiar2233: 9:35pm On Nov 22, 2021
KanoFirstSon:
It also seems Imo state is the headquarters of Ipob terrorists. They should continue
Shameless aboki
Where's the headquarter of Bandits
I know that question got u in pain grin

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Burn Houses, Shops, Cars in Awo Omamma (Imo) In Retaliation by Rastaramsey(m): 9:37pm On Nov 22, 2021
Anytime wey bad thing sup, the police officer in charge of the matter no dey reply correspondent.....

Who dey with me??

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Burn Houses, Shops, Cars in Awo Omamma (Imo) In Retaliation by Ekondo: 9:37pm On Nov 22, 2021
BKayy:
Let me get this straight,
Fellow Gun welding men attacked Nigerian Army, overpowered them and killed some of them . Then, instead of the Nigerian army to go after their fellow men with guns, they descended on unarmed Civilians burning their houses, shops and hotels.

What we can make out from this is that the Army is only strong when it comes to civilians but becomes a weakling when confronted by armed men.

Shameless Cowards parading themselves as army that did not learn how to shoot but how to burn Civilian houses and kidnap women.

See as it sweet you to say it. If the reverse was the case, you will be masturbating how Nig army kills your fellow terrorists

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Burn Houses, Shops, Cars in Awo Omamma (Imo) In Retaliation by Belleful: 9:39pm On Nov 22, 2021
It's high time government put a stop to this evil style of the lazy Nigeria army, killing burning n sacking a town just because one of them was kill. What happens to them investigating to fish out the perpetrators? How many houses towns or villages have they burn up North were bandits kill them almost everyday?
Governor's, senators, house of rep members and well meaning Nigerian's should speak out and condemned this evil art of the Nigeria army

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Burn Houses, Shops, Cars in Awo Omamma (Imo) In Retaliation by tatatar: 9:39pm On Nov 22, 2021
bigpriik:
The funny thing here is that udele1 the Igbo wannabe will come and support them in killing his so called igbos brothers,we shall avenge all evil Arewa did to us when We get our independence for now use your time well.
Aren't the soldiers also avenging what was done to them
Re: Soldiers Burn Houses, Shops, Cars in Awo Omamma (Imo) In Retaliation by Burgerlomo: 9:40pm On Nov 22, 2021
This is too bad
Re: Soldiers Burn Houses, Shops, Cars in Awo Omamma (Imo) In Retaliation by HRMK: 9:40pm On Nov 22, 2021
another case of #unknownsoldier just like fela's case of those days!
Re: Soldiers Burn Houses, Shops, Cars in Awo Omamma (Imo) In Retaliation by todugo(m): 9:40pm On Nov 22, 2021
KanoFirstSon:
IPOB again!
If u come under my post to defend Ipob terrorist may thunder strike ur left ear. Ipob touts attacking our security forces after drinking mkpurumiri
Oga na unknown gunment get the those shops and house burnt?
If we see evil let us do well to condem it. I don't support killing of security men neither do I support what the soldiers are doing.
Not all Igbos support Igbos angry rage and killing of soldiers.
Our Politicians are playing games within people lives all for selfish interest and political power. They don't care if You and I are alive or not. Their interest is money and power.
They are weaponising Poverty and ethnic divide to continue to hold on to Power.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Burn Houses, Shops, Cars in Awo Omamma (Imo) In Retaliation by justking(m): 9:41pm On Nov 22, 2021
This is bad
Re: Soldiers Burn Houses, Shops, Cars in Awo Omamma (Imo) In Retaliation by kettykings: 9:41pm On Nov 22, 2021
This folks should allow peace to reign, i still wonder if Nigeria military will survive the next 10 years if Nigeria doesn't restructure or breakup. I once highlighted that the cost of keeping Nigeria one has outstripped the internally generated revenue of the country.

Everywhere in Nigeria, soldiers are being hunted down and slaughtered.
It is time Nigeria military change their approach to issues and stop killing and burning property. Otherwise they will be stoking up fire they can't control

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Burn Houses, Shops, Cars in Awo Omamma (Imo) In Retaliation by Wannabenz: 9:44pm On Nov 22, 2021
But why are they not putting the same effort in the north where terrorists overrides army base and rampant ambushes occurs.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Burn Houses, Shops, Cars in Awo Omamma (Imo) In Retaliation by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 22, 2021
Pls o, let me ask, all these soldiers that have been killing in the north by the bandits, how many properties have been destroyed?
Even the ones that are recently killed & kidnapped at the Defence Headquarter?
I don't know why southeasters are being hated to this extent

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Burn Houses, Shops, Cars in Awo Omamma (Imo) In Retaliation by ello29(m): 9:46pm On Nov 22, 2021
So if criminals kill soldiers they will start burning and killing innocent Nigerians. The soldiers should be investigated and call to other. I think the action is not the right one because they create fear on people that will provide them with information to deal with those people involve in killing a soldier

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Burn Houses, Shops, Cars in Awo Omamma (Imo) In Retaliation by ezewealth(m): 9:46pm On Nov 22, 2021
Okudiover:
Some of the commentators out of hatred for the Igbos are busy justifying genocide. This government and others before it have encouraged this sort of thing. It's a pity that the African man, the black man is crude by nature. There will never be a cure for this madness. I will advise all who care to hear me that there is no justice nor law and order. You are all on your own. You are your own protectors there is no government because they have failed and are more than ever determined to keep failing. This is why I believe whether you are in one Liegeria or Biafra you will still be under the "Dark Continent" called Africa.
What's why the Whites depicted "SATAN" as a black man. Because evil dwells in d heart of black man. Black lives doesn't matter to black folks while will it now matter to d whites. Sometimes when we suffer these racial abuses and profile, I don't really blame them, if ur are vexed go back to ur root and fix your system. U can't go to another man's country that is already made and expect to feel like a king.
Leave Britain or USA in the hands of a black folks, they will run it to shreds
Re: Soldiers Burn Houses, Shops, Cars in Awo Omamma (Imo) In Retaliation by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 22, 2021
Is this a dream or something
Re: Soldiers Burn Houses, Shops, Cars in Awo Omamma (Imo) In Retaliation by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 22, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
Shut up angry

The Cowards couldn't stand their co armed forces.

Na to attack shops of women frying akara..

And you are HERE ventilating..

Shameless thing angry
just imagine Nigeria Army is just Shameless the command that carried this out is useless and And Nigeria Army federation is useless this should be called to court marshal in a working country buh e no go happen, i assure them if them happen to just attack any of my business in Imo i will send my last kobo in reversal revenge on Army, how do trained army do this stuff why?? Who gave the order why!!! Business worth billions of naira homes kia undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Burn Houses, Shops, Cars in Awo Omamma (Imo) In Retaliation by Fourwinds: 9:49pm On Nov 22, 2021
helinues:

Let me get this straight,
Fellow Gun welding men attacked Nigerian Army, overpowered them and killed some of them . Then, instead of the Nigerian army to go after their fellow men with guns, they descended on unarmed Civilians burning their houses, shops and hotels.

What we can make out from this is that the Army is only strong when it comes to civilians but becomes a weakling when confronted by armed men.

Shameless Cowards parading themselves as army that did not learn how to shoot but how to burn Civilian houses and kidnap women.

If I say that the Nigeria army is as useless as the k in knife ,the terrorist president will think I just hate his government
Re: Soldiers Burn Houses, Shops, Cars in Awo Omamma (Imo) In Retaliation by kettykings: 9:51pm On Nov 22, 2021
helinues:

This is a real dangerous trend the military is setting. This is like teaching a tiger how to swim. If the unknown gun men start using fireworks to fight , Nigeria Will be in big trouble . First they started shooting unarmed protesters and when it got to a height armed boys started facing then and inflicting heavy casualties, now it has come to burning the building, homes and livelihood of innocent people i hope and pray the boys will not pick up fireworks and start razing government buildings, barracks etc.
This calls for caution and prayers and not gloating

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wole Soyinka Celebrates His 86th Birthday Today: Uncommon Facts About Him / Peter Obi Meets With Labour Party's Governorship Aspirants In Imo State (Photos) / Petrol Price Will Crash In One Month — Marketers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.