Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,985 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Tinubu Bows To Greet Aminu Dantata, Governors Could Not Shake Him (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Bows To Greet Aminu Dantata, Governors Could Not Shake Him (Video) (66722 Views)

Tinubu Bows To Pressure, reviews N8000 Cash Transfer, Unveil Other Palliatives / Aminu Dantata Came Out For Asiwaju Tinubu (Pictures) / Yemi Osinbajo Commissions Aminu Dantata Flyover, Kano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Bows To Greet Aminu Dantata, Governors Could Not Shake Him (Video) by abbeyfel: 1:35pm On Nov 23, 2021
aribisala0:
So it is not true?
I asked a question first
Re: Tinubu Bows To Greet Aminu Dantata, Governors Could Not Shake Him (Video) by aribisala0(m): 1:37pm On Nov 23, 2021
abbeyfel:
I asked a question first
That is nothing to do with me. Wait for your answer

Any answer to my question?
Re: Tinubu Bows To Greet Aminu Dantata, Governors Could Not Shake Him (Video) by oluwazoba25: 1:37pm On Nov 23, 2021
DEROX:
OSU must put smelling mouth
okponu go and sitdoun oniranu oshi.
Re: Tinubu Bows To Greet Aminu Dantata, Governors Could Not Shake Him (Video) by Emmyviva: 1:39pm On Nov 23, 2021
Sl*ve
Re: Tinubu Bows To Greet Aminu Dantata, Governors Could Not Shake Him (Video) by Starz825(m): 1:40pm On Nov 23, 2021
IvarTheBoneless:

How will you blame him when they wake their parents with kicks?

Their women ALL do prostitution openly in front of their parents.

Nnamdi Kanu openly said 99% of their women are OLOSHO.

You expect too much from a baby factory product and graduate of a miracle center.
Even their mothers willingly give them out for prostitution for as long as money is coming ...
Most of the Igbo family esp their women are money worshippers...that's why their bride price dey very ridiculous...you go buy buy even buy bicycle for your wife (to be) uncle's junior brother...very crazy shit

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Bows To Greet Aminu Dantata, Governors Could Not Shake Him (Video) by abbeyfel: 1:42pm On Nov 23, 2021
Pharaoh4rin:

Meaning!?

I just got to hear about him for the first time today... here on NL.
I love to know the powerful folks in Nigeria.

And for him to earn Tinubu's obeisance, I've go to know what's up!

I'm above 30.
Ok.
Re: Tinubu Bows To Greet Aminu Dantata, Governors Could Not Shake Him (Video) by DEROX: 1:42pm On Nov 23, 2021
oluwazoba25:
okponu go and sitdoun oniranu oshi.
ode oloshi its evident in your osu nature grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bows To Greet Aminu Dantata, Governors Could Not Shake Him (Video) by abbeyfel: 1:43pm On Nov 23, 2021
aribisala0:
That is nothing to do with me. Wait for your answer

Any answer to my question?
That has nothing to do with me also!
Re: Tinubu Bows To Greet Aminu Dantata, Governors Could Not Shake Him (Video) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 1:44pm On Nov 23, 2021
aribisala0:
He is 90 years old, 6 years older than MKO Abiola . He is Dangote's great uncle. Dangote's mother is his brother's daughter
His father was once the richest man in Nigeria
He was close to Abiola and I believe Tinubu who used to follow Abiola upandan once upon a time , would have known him through Abiola

wwwwoooowwww! Thanks bro.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Bows To Greet Aminu Dantata, Governors Could Not Shake Him (Video) by bayonekind(m): 1:52pm On Nov 23, 2021
good response ..
nothing wrong with the greeting mode
elder is elder no minus

If tinubu slapped the man now ... people will say tinubu is arrogant

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Bows To Greet Aminu Dantata, Governors Could Not Shake Him (Video) by aribisala0(m): 1:53pm On Nov 23, 2021
abbeyfel:
That has nothing to do with me also!
So I guess it is true
Thanks for confirming
Re: Tinubu Bows To Greet Aminu Dantata, Governors Could Not Shake Him (Video) by zed7: 1:59pm On Nov 23, 2021
Real meaning of Godfather.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Bows To Greet Aminu Dantata, Governors Could Not Shake Him (Video) by bayelsaowei(m): 2:00pm On Nov 23, 2021
Comedian2019:
Bow today, become something else tomorrow.
grin
Re: Tinubu Bows To Greet Aminu Dantata, Governors Could Not Shake Him (Video) by Soffyh(m): 2:14pm On Nov 23, 2021
clarocuzioo:

Sure, it's a democracy. At least one thing am sure of is sane Nigerians will not vote for a greedy Chicago drug baron and bullion van thief.
mumu if ur dad get his opportunity you won’t be pained like this
Re: Tinubu Bows To Greet Aminu Dantata, Governors Could Not Shake Him (Video) by Layksaide(m): 2:21pm On Nov 23, 2021
babasolution:

If aminu dantata was a Yoruba tinubu will not bow despite his age

You're absolutely correct, he couldn't stand up for Ooni of Ife, but bowed down for Dantata, werey international ni baba yen
Re: Tinubu Bows To Greet Aminu Dantata, Governors Could Not Shake Him (Video) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 23, 2021
Exactly bro that man doesn't just do things randomly..he knows the kind of votes the north can give him.
Him and Ganduje are not close friends for no reason cheesy
KingOdart:

That's just assumptions from your side.

If Tinubu have any ambition to become president, pride won't take him anywhere especially acting pompous to northerners for whatever reason.

These northerners have the powers in Nigeria political landscape and Tinubu know that very well.

Re: Tinubu Bows To Greet Aminu Dantata, Governors Could Not Shake Him (Video) by clarocuzioo(m): 2:34pm On Nov 23, 2021
abbeyfel:
How is Tinubu a drug Baron? State an identified case of drugs against him or just keep quiet! Debates are not won by just spewing trash about people. Come with facts please. Bullion van? Was it that missing Nigerian money that the van was carrying Is there any law that stops individuals from using bullion van to convey money from one place to another?

use Google and simply type Bobo chicago
Re: Tinubu Bows To Greet Aminu Dantata, Governors Could Not Shake Him (Video) by PentiumPro(f): 2:37pm On Nov 23, 2021
Razgas:
who is Tinubu's friend in the east? Joe igbokwe grin

This is a stupid question

Why are you easterners always creating imaginary and real enemies for yourself

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bows To Greet Aminu Dantata, Governors Could Not Shake Him (Video) by Echoban: 2:55pm On Nov 23, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Tinubu has proven to be slave

See how your master strategist is bowing like an idiot to his fellow man

Can he bow to Ooni of ife like that

How is that the cup of tea of a Igbo cool
Re: Tinubu Bows To Greet Aminu Dantata, Governors Could Not Shake Him (Video) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 23, 2021
OneCandleAway:

Do you know Tinubu once refused to properly bow for ooni of ife and it caused a backlash.

Obj respects culture so you can't compare the two. Obj even kneels for olu of warri.

When was that?

IBO culture and Yoruba culture are extremely different from each other. I spent six years in a Federal University in the South East , I can say it anywhere. Only Hausa and Yoruba cultures have interface and even the LANGUAGE. When you go to Suleja, Mina and Sabo at Ibadan, when you ask Hausa people , they know what I am talking about.

When Dimeji Bankole was the Speaker of House of Representatives, there was a time he came from Abuja to meet Obj at Lagos Airport, he removed his cap and bowed for him because he came specifically to meet him.

There is no way Tinubu will specifically go to Ooni or Obj or baba Adebanjo without bowing. It is our culture. He does not see Alhaji Aminu Dantata everyday.

To Yorubas, this is no news or politics or something special.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bows To Greet Aminu Dantata, Governors Could Not Shake Him (Video) by SunmibareARC: 3:11pm On Nov 23, 2021
babasolution:

If aminu dantata was a Yoruba tinubu will not bow despite his age

You might be right, but I sincerely do not agree. I have these 2 uncles (the eldest 2 in our clan). Despite both being in their 80s, the younger still prostrates whenever he greets his brother.
Re: Tinubu Bows To Greet Aminu Dantata, Governors Could Not Shake Him (Video) by BamakSNR(m): 3:16pm On Nov 23, 2021
Samsung A12
128G ROM
4G RAM
5000mah
3months old

Oyo state, Kwara, Osun state
Re: Tinubu Bows To Greet Aminu Dantata, Governors Could Not Shake Him (Video) by ajl: 3:20pm On Nov 23, 2021
The same Oloriburuku that refused to bow for the Ooni of Ife. You are done. Time is ticking for you. Nothing as good to watch as the end of a movie. Time out!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Bows To Greet Aminu Dantata, Governors Could Not Shake Him (Video) by efighter: 3:21pm On Nov 23, 2021
babasolution:
Tinubu is a pure Yoruba,A S****e race

The race that used over three million stubborn goats from the East for pepper soup and suya is definitely definitely a baddass race. YORUBA

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bows To Greet Aminu Dantata, Governors Could Not Shake Him (Video) by seguno2: 3:30pm On Nov 23, 2021
IvarTheBoneless:
How will you blame him when they wake their parents with kicks?

Their women ALL do prostitution openly in front of their parents.

Nnamdi Kanu openly said 99% of their women are OLOSHO.

You expect too much from a baby factory product and graduate of a miracle center.

How is Tinubu different from your tales by moonlight above? Did Tinubu not sit down to greet the Ooni? Did Tinubu not abuse Awolowo, his wife and children through Sam Omatseye in his Nation newspaper

Is Tinubu not the same thing you wrote above?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Bows To Greet Aminu Dantata, Governors Could Not Shake Him (Video) by seguno2: 3:30pm On Nov 23, 2021
ajl:
The same Oloriburuku that refused to bow for the Ooni of Ife. You are done. Time is ticking for you. Nothing as good to watch as the end of a movie. Time out!

You are a true Omoluabi walahi.
Re: Tinubu Bows To Greet Aminu Dantata, Governors Could Not Shake Him (Video) by IvarTheBoneless: 3:32pm On Nov 23, 2021
seguno2:

How is Tinubu different from your tales by moonlight above? Did Tinubu not sit down to greet the Ooni? Did Tinubu not abuse Awolowo, his wife and children through Sam Omatseye in his Nation newspaper

Is Tinubu not the same thing you wrote above?

"Tinubu abused someone through someone...."

Didn't that sound very stupid when you were writing it?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Bows To Greet Aminu Dantata, Governors Could Not Shake Him (Video) by THEGALADIMA(m): 3:43pm On Nov 23, 2021
Definitely he will, stop saying what you don't know.

Moreover, it's just a courtesy visit to Alh. Dantata, it doesn't mean he's more powerful than Asiwaju.
OneCandleAway:
He will never bow to a yoruba king like that
Re: Tinubu Bows To Greet Aminu Dantata, Governors Could Not Shake Him (Video) by Ephemmm: 4:05pm On Nov 23, 2021
StagethemTVee:
The head of the Dantata clan of Kano, Aminu Dantata steps out to receive his guests which included Bola Tinubu, several governors and dignitaries and the show of respect for him was very loud. The Jagaban stood up immediately and bowed in respect while the Governor's could not accept his hand shake. Even amongst the wealthy and powerful, there are levels and Alhaji Aminu Dantata seem to be a top Alpha in the setting.
I guess the Jagaban has his own Jagaban.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5p6_jVNZwDo

I think something is wrong with your eyes.
Re: Tinubu Bows To Greet Aminu Dantata, Governors Could Not Shake Him (Video) by aryzgreat: 4:14pm On Nov 23, 2021
grin

I thought Muslims worship only allah, never knew Dantata is Tinubu's Allah.

This pic will be archived for d future

Tinubu doing act of worship to Hausa man

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Bows To Greet Aminu Dantata, Governors Could Not Shake Him (Video) by hismond(m): 4:15pm On Nov 23, 2021
babasolution:

Why should northerners have the political power landscape,that is what I say about the Yoruba, the Yoruba have a large population, better educated,but they give their power up,they don't express their power,the Yoruba behave like a minority tribe.

Lol grin, politics in Nigeria goes beyond what people read in papers and on the internet. Travel far & wide and you'll understand BAT's strategy for associating with the Northerners in recent times

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pictures Of Ogoni Clean-up / This Is Wickedness! See Amaechi In Dustbin(pix) / President Kagame Blocks A Nigerian On Twitter For Proposing To His Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.