Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,046 members, 7,818,145 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Full Video Of Awomama Junction Imo State Burnt Down By Nigerian Soilders - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full Video Of Awomama Junction Imo State Burnt Down By Nigerian Soilders (3426 Views)

BREAKING: Mother Of Awomama Siblings Two Mong The 14 Youths Killed In Imo, Dies. / Aftermath Of Awomama Killings: Shootings Breakout In Douglas, Owerri, Imo State. / Ebubeagu Killings In Awomama: Nnamdi Kanu's Brother Reacts (Video, Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full Video Of Awomama Junction Imo State Burnt Down By Nigerian Soilders by Lionnation: 9:34am On Nov 23, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
Uzodinma can't be held responsible for this.
why
Re: Full Video Of Awomama Junction Imo State Burnt Down By Nigerian Soilders by Tingotoe: 9:42am On Nov 23, 2021
Rugaria:
This burning down of Igbo communities will ultimately lead to the escalation of hostilities. Mark this space. I know my people and I can tell you that with what's going on, if the insurgency in the East gathers more sophistication and more ruthlessness, the Nigerian Army is toast. Folks are defending the killing and the burning down of the property of innocent people because the army was attacked by some unknown figures. This is indifensible and can only attract the anger and sympathy of the larger Igbo society.. Let's be going... Little by little, we will get there..
Let me ask you one thing: can your IPOB terrorists do a fraction of what boko haram did during their heydays? Can they strap bombs to their chests and blow themselves up? Besides Ak 47's what other weaponry do they possess? The only way out for IPOB is to lay down their arms and approach the FG for dialogue if not this conflict will go on and get even uglier. I pray for peace in the East

2 Likes

Re: Full Video Of Awomama Junction Imo State Burnt Down By Nigerian Soilders by gidgiddy: 9:47am On Nov 23, 2021
Tingotoe:
Let me ask you one thing: can your IPOB terrorists do a fraction of what boko haram did during their heydays? Can they strap bombs to their chests and blow themselves up? Besides Ak 47's what other weaponry do they possess? The only way out for IPOB is to lay down their arms and approach the FG for dialogue if not this conflict will go on and get even uglier. I pray for peace in the East

Where there is injustice, there is never peace
Re: Full Video Of Awomama Junction Imo State Burnt Down By Nigerian Soilders by Tingotoe: 9:52am On Nov 23, 2021
gidgiddy:

Where there is injustice, there is never peace
So granting IPOB a referendum on secession is justice right?

1 Like

Re: Full Video Of Awomama Junction Imo State Burnt Down By Nigerian Soilders by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 23, 2021
Onepeople:
this have been going on for a while now,this have become their mode of operation in imo state, you think and believe the governor have no say oga?
I will rather blame the FG for keeping quiet.

They have been saying nothing about the havoc the Nigerian military have been unleashing.

Imagine if GMB sack the COAS for this, the next COAS will make sure this sort of things never happen again

2 Likes

Re: Full Video Of Awomama Junction Imo State Burnt Down By Nigerian Soilders by paramakina202: 10:16am On Nov 23, 2021
The terrorist army and abroad based terrorist commanders should stop destroying Igbo land for goodness sake.Gradually they are turning Igboland into their dream ghost towns.This generation of Igbos shouldn't experience life as refugees in the bush as their parents did during the Biafra war.
Re: Full Video Of Awomama Junction Imo State Burnt Down By Nigerian Soilders by Onepeople: 10:35am On Nov 23, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
I will rather blame the FG for keeping quiet.

They have been saying nothing about the havoc the Nigerian military have been unleashing.

Imagine if GMB sack the COAS for this, the next COAS will make sure this sort of things never happen again
oga the governor can't be helpless at this point, this was a man who went to aso aso villa to thank Buhari for giving him support in killing his own people, i am not from imo state but i almost cried when i saw the pictures of burning shops and houses .

I need you to show to me one state in Nigeria where the military will go on killing sprees and burning shops indiscriminately because an officer was killed

I remember during the recently concluded election in Anambra state, their was threats of imposition of state of emergency in the state and the governor swopped into action and immediately visited the president to get some clerification because he was affected directly.

Oga the governor of imo state just like a every other governor's in the country will never keep quiet and watch the means of livelihood of the people they promise to lead go into flames and pretend to be helpless.
Re: Full Video Of Awomama Junction Imo State Burnt Down By Nigerian Soilders by Brimstone77: 10:41am On Nov 23, 2021
embarassed

Zombies won't see this one, they won't wail and cry how Nigerian military are destroying south east,assume it was unknown gun men that burn an uncompleted building in the name of police station the whole nairaland would be filled with the news of how ipob are burning south east and destroying Igbo business.

Now the military are on rampage burning down villages killing innocent civilians unprovoked and the zombies have all gone silent..

People like udele,hilenues,oyigboupdate have all lost their voices..

They burned down izombe,they burned down orlu,they burned down orsu,they burned down oko, including the recent ones in enugu and now awomama...

Nobody is saying anything about it..

Zombies now want to make us believe that the market,shops residential buildings and filing stations burnt in awomama are all criminal hide out..

It's well.... the end will always justify the mean..

2 Likes

Re: Full Video Of Awomama Junction Imo State Burnt Down By Nigerian Soilders by Landmack: 11:44am On Nov 23, 2021
IMO state indigenes should keep cheering andsupporting ipob criminal activities more and more of their lands and properties will continue to be in chaos. This is the reason why Anambra pple rejected the criminal ipob. we don't want our pple to go through pains because of some illiterates who dont know their left and right
Re: Full Video Of Awomama Junction Imo State Burnt Down By Nigerian Soilders by Nwaokija(m): 8:37pm On Nov 23, 2021
Tingotoe:

I would have used the same harsh words as you do but I was born with manners
And also will your Own description of ipob, it simply proves that ipob is different and also not Boko Haram. And most especially not a terrorist group but a strong group of well learned, responsible, independent and high level personels in the societies and religions
That is simply asking for a legal thing, REFERENDUM.
Why is your so called government afraid to issue this simple thing, let the Masses say their mind
And the most interesting part of this is that we igbos whole heartly accepted ipob and ready to comply with them
We won't we,. Since they were the only ones that organized a security outfit that drove killer Fulani away from our forest which Nigerian army couldn't instead they waged war against the ESN that is protecting our forest for free showing that the army were in support of the killer Fulani herdsmen

Who will leave a saviour to be with a killer
Re: Full Video Of Awomama Junction Imo State Burnt Down By Nigerian Soilders by Nwaokija(m): 8:44pm On Nov 23, 2021
Tranquillity360:
No ooo.

Burning of Igbo towns by Nigeria army will make Igbos to love one Nigeria.
What is this thing with one Nigeria self,
To be with you guys na by force
Na was oo
It's very clear that Nigeria can't do without we igbos
But their foolishness won't let them treat us equally

Because of the fear of igbos being greater than them
Re: Full Video Of Awomama Junction Imo State Burnt Down By Nigerian Soilders by Rodwave: 10:11pm On Nov 23, 2021
Landmack:
IMO state indigenes should keep cheering andsupporting ipob criminal activities more and more of their lands and properties will continue to be in chaos. This is the reason why Anambra pple rejected the criminal ipob. we don't want our pple to go through pains because of some illiterates who dont know their left and right

Typical of yoruba mozlem terrorist. It is expected from inbred suicide bomber like you so your comment in support of your fellow mozlem terrorist is in order

1 Like

Re: Full Video Of Awomama Junction Imo State Burnt Down By Nigerian Soilders by OyigboUpdate: 5:56am On Nov 24, 2021
Brimstone77:
embarassed

Zombies won't see this one, they won't wail and cry how Nigerian military are destroying south east,assume it was unknown gun men that burn an uncompleted building in the name of police station the whole nairaland would be filled with the news of how ipob are burning south east and destroying Igbo business.

Now the military are on rampage burning down villages killing innocent civilians unprovoked and the zombies have all gone silent..

People like udele,hilenues,oyigboupdate have all lost their voices..

They burned down izombe,they burned down orlu,they burned down orsu,they burned down oko, including the recent ones in enugu and now awomama...

Nobody is saying anything about it..

Zombies now want to make us believe that the market,shops residential buildings and filing stations burnt in awomama are all criminal hide out..

It's well.... the end will always justify the mean..

Why wasn't the army captured on video.?
Re: Full Video Of Awomama Junction Imo State Burnt Down By Nigerian Soilders by Brimstone77: 7:25am On Nov 24, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Why wasn't the army captured on video.?
angry

all the people you have been accusing ipob of killing did you capture when ipob was killing them??
Re: Full Video Of Awomama Junction Imo State Burnt Down By Nigerian Soilders by ba7man(m): 7:49am On Nov 24, 2021
Any news from PDP/IPOB clowns should always be taken with a pinch of salt

They lie too much.
Re: Full Video Of Awomama Junction Imo State Burnt Down By Nigerian Soilders by ngreel(f): 8:58am On Nov 24, 2021
GreatTormentor:
If soldiers did this, there must be explanation for it, probably some suspected criminal elements are there or it is just the mischievous ways of the criminal tendency people to taint the security operatives in a bad light, any which way, Nigeria must rid of criminals, terrorists, gunmen, baby factory criminals, drug traffickers, scammers, attackers of security operatives and hailers of unknown gunmen.
heaven and prosperity will be too far from you oo
Re: Full Video Of Awomama Junction Imo State Burnt Down By Nigerian Soilders by aryzgreat: 9:04am On Nov 24, 2021
May lightening and thunder strike any Imo indigene that votes Uzodinjo for second tenure.

What nonsense is this?
Re: Full Video Of Awomama Junction Imo State Burnt Down By Nigerian Soilders by GreatTormentor: 10:01am On Nov 24, 2021
ngreel:
heaven and prosperity will be too far from you oo
Speak for yourself and your family, you can only use your utterances to destroy yourself, everything you proclaim is yours, God confirm it for you and your family in Numbers 14 : 28
Re: Full Video Of Awomama Junction Imo State Burnt Down By Nigerian Soilders by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 12:38pm On Nov 24, 2021
GreatTormentor:
Speak for yourself and your family, you can only use your utterances to destroy yourself, everything you proclaim is yours, God confirm it for you and your family in Numbers 14 : 28
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2
Re: Full Video Of Awomama Junction Imo State Burnt Down By Nigerian Soilders by stanluiz(m): 1:58pm On Nov 24, 2021
Ipob gunmen coward only hit and run then leave the community in mercy of Nigeria army.

Ipob gunmen know they can't fight a reinforcement of Nigeria security forces so they only hit,run and hide or use civilians as a shelter.

After taking mkpurumiri drugs , those Miscreants will not know their left and right.

Imo state community support Ipob criminals and give those criminals safe haven and this is the consequences. It because of this support they make Imo state thier headquarters.

I keep saying it that is time igbo communities stop supporting ipob criminals and declare war on them and fish them out the same way they are doing to mkpurumiri drugs sellers and consumers.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Arondizuogwu Vigilante Group In Imo State Nigeria Came Face To Face With Some Fu / Tinubu Nigerians Are Cursed And They Deserve To Suffer (pictures) / Peter Obi Or Tinubu, Who Would Wike Support?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.