Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Woman Shares A Family Story Of Infidelity - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Shares A Family Story Of Infidelity (522 Views)

"How I Have Lived Up To 126 Yrs Old" - Famous Nigerian Woman Shares Her Story / My Family's Story, (my Mum Won This Time) / "Stabbed Me In My Ribs & Fingers Before Swallowing Poison" - Woman Shares (2) (3) (4)

Woman Shares A Family Story Of Infidelity by drizslim(m): 7:16am On Nov 23, 2021
As shared on instablog today.

Cc mynd44
Lalasticlala
Seun

Re: Woman Shares A Family Story Of Infidelity by SHOPPERS(m): 7:31am On Nov 23, 2021
Some people get mind o.
Re: Woman Shares A Family Story Of Infidelity by daddytime(m): 7:38am On Nov 23, 2021
Na wa for wire road
Re: Woman Shares A Family Story Of Infidelity by Nobody: 7:39am On Nov 23, 2021
Like Regina Daniel's and her mother grin
Her husband and her mama were dating before Oga Neddy saw Regina and fell grin
From what I heard, he settled and is still settling Mama Regina handsomely
Re: Woman Shares A Family Story Of Infidelity by Foodqueen(f): 8:21am On Nov 23, 2021
EkehPraise:

The confusion in that family no be here o.

Daughter married an old man.

Mother married a younger guy.

Re: Woman Shares A Family Story Of Infidelity by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 23, 2021
What the fĂșck?? shocked shocked
Shameless mother and son in-law. angry
Re: Woman Shares A Family Story Of Infidelity by Richy4(m): 9:28am On Nov 23, 2021
Are there really a 42 year old mother in-law in Nigeria? If Na oyibo, I go understand
Re: Woman Shares A Family Story Of Infidelity by Mariangeles(f): 9:34am On Nov 23, 2021
EkehPraise:

This actually crossed my mind when I read the post. cheesy

Anya ga gbahuo onye owula n'ikpeazu. Just a matter of time. cheesy
Re: Woman Shares A Family Story Of Infidelity by Oizee(f): 9:43am On Nov 23, 2021
Richy4:
Are there really a 42 year old mother in-law in Nigeria? If Na oyibo, I go understand
37 dey
Re: Woman Shares A Family Story Of Infidelity by Richy4(m): 10:18am On Nov 23, 2021
Oizee:
37 dey
WOW!!! Maybe she started quite early coolj... It's cool though
Re: Woman Shares A Family Story Of Infidelity by dacblogger: 11:37am On Nov 23, 2021
The daughter shouldn't have left her home for her mum...
She should go back nd take back what belongs to her grin
Re: Woman Shares A Family Story Of Infidelity by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 23, 2021
Nollywood script

Foldable Treated Mosquito Net For Sale / Iphone 7plus 128gig 40k Last / 10kva Thermocool Gen