Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,455 members, 7,850,587 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:56 AM

The first Fulani Empire: Inside Futa jallon,the land of Honey and milk (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The first Fulani Empire: Inside Futa jallon,the land of Honey and milk (photos) (5124 Views)

IMO 2023: Aisha Abubakar Achonu May Become The First Fulani First Lady In East / MC Oluomo wants to crush the Fulani Empire / Nigeria Is a Fulani empire. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The first Fulani Empire: Inside Futa jallon,the land of Honey and milk (photos) by ablejesus26(m): 5:07pm On Dec 01, 2021
If only they can drop this idea of grabbing people's land�
You came into another man's land respect the laws and live peacefully with the people you say no.
Because your cow wants to eat, you say you must kill the owners.
Is that not evil?

5 Likes

Re: The first Fulani Empire: Inside Futa jallon,the land of Honey and milk (photos) by revived: 5:21pm On Dec 01, 2021
Arrewa:
ok

How far you get any babe wey I fit marry
Re: The first Fulani Empire: Inside Futa jallon,the land of Honey and milk (photos) by Bantu10: 5:48pm On Dec 01, 2021
Arrewa:
cool

All I see are potential terrorists and the wives of terrorist.

5 Likes

Re: The first Fulani Empire: Inside Futa jallon,the land of Honey and milk (photos) by Arrewa: 7:05pm On Dec 01, 2021
revived:

How far you get any babe wey I fit marry
go to Facebook there are various Arewa/Fulani/ Hausa groups u can get Fulani ladies of different criteria.

I can't personally hook u up for I don't know you. Go to Facebook or Instagram. Good luck

2 Likes

Re: The first Fulani Empire: Inside Futa jallon,the land of Honey and milk (photos) by FamTomx2(m): 7:07pm On Dec 01, 2021
ablejesus26:
You came into another man's land respect the laws and live peacefully with the people you say no.
Is that not evil?

What gave you the guts to challenge your adopted gods like that, do you what to go back to your ravaged country?

Thou I no say you no well for brain or maybe you mistaken them for IPOB..

Your grand counts down to Hell is still progressing.
Eternal Dosser, you no go see better for your life.

#troublemaker
#tableshaker
Re: The first Fulani Empire: Inside Futa jallon,the land of Honey and milk (photos) by revived: 7:29pm On Dec 01, 2021
Arrewa:
go to Facebook there are various Arewa/Fulani/ Hausa groups u can get Fulani ladies of different criteria.

I can't personally hook u up for I don't know you. Go to Facebook or Instagram. Good luck
Re: The first Fulani Empire: Inside Futa jallon,the land of Honey and milk (photos) by anumedia: 7:38pm On Dec 01, 2021
Blood sucking terrorists.
Re: The first Fulani Empire: Inside Futa jallon,the land of Honey and milk (photos) by jude79(m): 11:10am On Dec 02, 2021
This is futa jallon, abi na gallon.

Re: The first Fulani Empire: Inside Futa jallon,the land of Honey and milk (photos) by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 02, 2021
Terrorist
Re: The first Fulani Empire: Inside Futa jallon,the land of Honey and milk (photos) by ablejesus26(m): 6:29pm On Dec 02, 2021
FamTomx2:

What gave you the guts to challenge your adopted gods like that, do you what to go back to your ravaged country?

Thou I no say you no well for brain or maybe you mistaken them for IPOB..

Your grand counts down to Hell is still progressing.
Eternal Dosser, you no go see better for your life.

#troublemaker
#tableshaker

Your people are wicked beyond description.
You came into another man's land,kill him just because your cow wants to eat�
Wicked barbaric cursed soul like you must be happy with the doings of your cow parading people destruction will still fall upon you and your evil land grabbing godforsaken family
You no fit see better thing for this life,rip na your portion before the end of this month.

1 Like

Re: The first Fulani Empire: Inside Futa jallon,the land of Honey and milk (photos) by Imhereagain(f): 6:45pm On Dec 02, 2021
Brimstone77:

You all should pack and go back there..

That's where you lots originated from..

Since it's a land of honey please relocate..

Your excesses are getting unbearable here in Nigeria..

This is xenophobia against fellow black africans .
Re: The first Fulani Empire: Inside Futa jallon,the land of Honey and milk (photos) by Imhereagain(f): 6:47pm On Dec 02, 2021
dasparrow:
Nice pictures but perhaps the fulanis can relocate to futa jalon and stop constituting a nuisance with their cows on Nigerian highways and on people's farms. Just saying....

Samething other Africans say about Nigerians in general. grin. Why are you being so xenophobic to your fellow black African brothers,can't we all unite and be one? grin

1 Like

Re: The first Fulani Empire: Inside Futa jallon,the land of Honey and milk (photos) by Imhereagain(f): 6:48pm On Dec 02, 2021
Ofodirinwa:
why the mass exodus? plenty of grass there

Why are Nigerians flooding other countries in Africa, you got every resource over there ,no?

1 Like

Re: The first Fulani Empire: Inside Futa jallon,the land of Honey and milk (photos) by Imhereagain(f): 6:51pm On Dec 02, 2021
Arda1000:
I love this but what I don’t understand is why you guys left your land filled with milk and honey into our land,y’all should go back to Futa Gallon or whatever

The same way it's difficult to comprehend Nigerians who run away from the "free black man's country" to go and infest countries like South Africa and America with their unwanted presence wink. Are they not afraid of being slaves?

1 Like

Re: The first Fulani Empire: Inside Futa jallon,the land of Honey and milk (photos) by Imhereagain(f): 6:54pm On Dec 02, 2021
ablejesus26:
Is that not evil?

I think it's safe to say that Nigerians are generally terrorists to their host communities, I doubt the attached are Fulanis?

1 Like

Re: The first Fulani Empire: Inside Futa jallon,the land of Honey and milk (photos) by baby124: 6:59pm On Dec 02, 2021
Where is this Futa Jallon. E be like Eldorado grin. If water and grass plenty true true, Fulani for no de roam everywhere causing trouble.

3 Likes

Re: The first Fulani Empire: Inside Futa jallon,the land of Honey and milk (photos) by Imhereagain(f): 7:09pm On Dec 02, 2021
This place is really beautiful,and the people look gorgeous. You should promote it for tourism.

1 Like

Re: The first Fulani Empire: Inside Futa jallon,the land of Honey and milk (photos) by thatigboman1: 7:14pm On Dec 02, 2021
Imhereagain:
This place is really beautiful,and the people look gorgeous. You should promote it for tourism.
which promote? Ask the terrorist to go back to futa jalon.

3 Likes

Re: The first Fulani Empire: Inside Futa jallon,the land of Honey and milk (photos) by Imhereagain(f): 7:19pm On Dec 02, 2021
thatigboman1:
which promote? Ask the terrorist to go back to futa jalon.

And you will ask Nigerians to go back to their country too,and leave the countries where they're not wanted?.
Re: The first Fulani Empire: Inside Futa jallon,the land of Honey and milk (photos) by saaron(m): 7:51pm On Dec 02, 2021
Apparently they had to slaughter the original inhabitants of the so called land of ''Honey and Milk" to posses it. And they think they can replicate this barbarism in Middle Belt and Southern Nigeria. They'll get a FULL DOSE of their medicine after buhari's devilish regime in 2023.
Bloody murderous savages.

2 Likes

Re: The first Fulani Empire: Inside Futa jallon,the land of Honey and milk (photos) by izac82: 7:57pm On Dec 02, 2021
is Thomas Sankara of Burkina Faso a Fulbe?
Re: The first Fulani Empire: Inside Futa jallon,the land of Honey and milk (photos) by Danjikanbauchi: 8:01pm On Dec 02, 2021
Agwai sun ci during uwarsa.

Allah ya tsine wa bafulata.
Re: The first Fulani Empire: Inside Futa jallon,the land of Honey and milk (photos) by System202: 8:19pm On Dec 02, 2021
izac82:
is Thomas Sankara of Burkina Faso a Fulbe?
Yes
Re: The first Fulani Empire: Inside Futa jallon,the land of Honey and milk (photos) by System202: 8:21pm On Dec 02, 2021
I am Fulani and I am more than proud of being Fulani and insha Allah my tribe will be proud me.

1 Like

Re: The first Fulani Empire: Inside Futa jallon,the land of Honey and milk (photos) by Ofodirinwa: 9:14pm On Dec 02, 2021
Imhereagain:

Why are Nigerians flooding other countries in Africa, you got every resource over there ,no?

Nigerians don't eat grass, and the things they eat are better organized elsewhere. Those who eat grass have nothing to gain leaving this very grassy and leafy environment to go to places like Kogi and Kano

1 Like

Re: The first Fulani Empire: Inside Futa jallon,the land of Honey and milk (photos) by Prevailing: 9:59pm On Dec 02, 2021
OssyMalik:
All I see are terrorists

Is he urinating or what

1 Like

Re: The first Fulani Empire: Inside Futa jallon,the land of Honey and milk (photos) by Telekinetic: 10:42pm On Dec 02, 2021
SlyDev:
This is a magnet to rabid kongo fake Jews, they will arrive with their hate now

Arrewa come give me one fulbe, make i settle in the north cheesy
Those girls wey you thief from Niger State plus those schoolboys wey you Dey yansh steady nor still reach you ehn you this Fulani terrorist!
Re: The first Fulani Empire: Inside Futa jallon,the land of Honey and milk (photos) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 02, 2021
Telekinetic:

Those girls wey you thief from Niger State plus those schoolboys wey you Dey yansh steady nor still reach you ehn you this Fulani terrorist!

I'm not fulani mr okoro
Re: The first Fulani Empire: Inside Futa jallon,the land of Honey and milk (photos) by IJOBA11: 12:23am On Dec 03, 2021
SlyDev:

I'm not fulani mr okoro
YOU DEY MIND AM, HE NOR SABI SAY YOU BE ABD-FULANI
Re: The first Fulani Empire: Inside Futa jallon,the land of Honey and milk (photos) by ablejesus26(m): 2:23am On Dec 03, 2021
Imhereagain:

I think it's safe to say that Nigerians are generally terrorists to their host communities, I doubt the attached are Fulanis?

There is a difference between a person committing crime and
a people organizing themselves to commit crime
and cause destruction upon the livelihood of their host
I am not a tribalist I know that they are a good bunch
of fulani out there.
but the ones that decide to stay in the bushes their father do not own
are suspects of doom and calamity
Re: The first Fulani Empire: Inside Futa jallon,the land of Honey and milk (photos) by Telekinetic: 6:55am On Dec 03, 2021
SlyDev:

I'm not fulani mr okoro
Say it again... And this time with a straight face. Masters of Taqiya!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Ethnic Diversity of Bayelsa State / Buhari hires Saudi mercenaries with $258million to tackle Avengers- Militants / Ex-EFCC Twitter Handler,Fshaw Buys A House In Canada After Leaving Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.