Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,999 members, 7,838,512 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

If You Mistakenly See A Gun On The Ground ,what Will You Do ? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / If You Mistakenly See A Gun On The Ground ,what Will You Do ? (1302 Views)

SHOCK As Kenyan Female Gangster Fearlessly Flaunts A Gun On Social Media / Man Kills His 1-Year-Old Daughter By Smashing Her On The Ground In Lagos / SARS Officer Who Killed Ram Seller, Paraded - Made To Sit On The Ground. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Mistakenly See A Gun On The Ground ,what Will You Do ? by Christmasdon(m): 12:43am On Nov 24, 2021
Yes tell us as the headlines read ,what will you do?
Re: If You Mistakenly See A Gun On The Ground ,what Will You Do ? by yanabasee2: 12:58am On Nov 24, 2021
I've seen a gun before and I did nothing ....

I wouldn't get something that will lock me up behind bars for nothing...

Our Nigerian police will tag you to crimes that happened or tagged you a cultist or a criminal that has been o. their radar for long...

During my university days.... there was a raid and in my compound, a student was caught with a shiny shoe that looks like a police shoe... he was arrested and beaten to pulp... The student called his father who was a police officer and they refused to released him, accusing his father to be an accomplice of robbing people with his son... The matter was just a shoe case... imagine say na gun...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Mistakenly See A Gun On The Ground ,what Will You Do ? by ipobarethieves: 2:26am On Nov 24, 2021
sad Waka past.Take it to police station and receive the beating of Ur life/tag Amu Roba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Mistakenly See A Gun On The Ground ,what Will You Do ? by illicit(m): 5:56am On Nov 24, 2021
I will walk faster undecided
Re: If You Mistakenly See A Gun On The Ground ,what Will You Do ? by Wonk(m): 6:10am On Nov 24, 2021
.45mm or 9mm? It doesn't matter! If it was me, I'd pick up the glock; approach the nearest police station; get in and blow their motherfvckin' heads off! I hate policemen! Fvck it! everybody hates policemen!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Mistakenly See A Gun On The Ground ,what Will You Do ? by Bolaji26(m): 6:46am On Nov 24, 2021
Take it to any military barrack.

But don't hold am for hand like tout o, make dem no drop u down bfre you reach their check point

2 Likes

Re: If You Mistakenly See A Gun On The Ground ,what Will You Do ? by Restroom: 6:54am On Nov 24, 2021
I will mistakenly leave it there.....I nor see am

3 Likes

Re: If You Mistakenly See A Gun On The Ground ,what Will You Do ? by OlawaleBammie: 7:13am On Nov 24, 2021
I will advise u keep it incase of marauding fulanis

3 Likes

Re: If You Mistakenly See A Gun On The Ground ,what Will You Do ? by Boogyman557: 7:26am On Nov 24, 2021
Holly Gram cool OP na God go bless u. I love dis TOPIC die....

Na to collect d KALA naa.

As I de here so, I get 2 KALA, old and new KALA.

D new KALA na THIEF I THIEF am..

So dis 1 wey just de GROUND, amabobi na my glory na..

E b like wer MAMA KELECHI SELL free market 4 u..

WTF MAN

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Mistakenly See A Gun On The Ground ,what Will You Do ? by Candidlady: 8:54am On Nov 24, 2021
Wonk:
.45mm or 9mm? It doesn't matter! If it was me, I'd pick up the glock; approach the nearest police station; get in and blow their motherfvckin' heads off! I hate policemen! Fvck it! everybody hates policemen!

ama pick it up too but going to the policestation? No, although am no fan of 'em popo
Re: If You Mistakenly See A Gun On The Ground ,what Will You Do ? by elmodee7(m): 9:26am On Nov 24, 2021
Look away

1 Like

Re: If You Mistakenly See A Gun On The Ground ,what Will You Do ? by Tyranny: 11:50am On Nov 24, 2021
Candidlady:

ama pick it up too but going to the policestation? No, although am no fan of 'em popo

I know I'm not supposed to ask, but I'm a nosy dude. Whatcha gonn' do with the gun?
Re: If You Mistakenly See A Gun On The Ground ,what Will You Do ? by Dwebonline: 12:12pm On Nov 24, 2021
Take the other way
Re: If You Mistakenly See A Gun On The Ground ,what Will You Do ? by acecouture: 2:14pm On Nov 24, 2021
Used my dad's security men gun you take picture
Police searched my phone, I was handcuff and taken to station,I still thank God for that day
Re: If You Mistakenly See A Gun On The Ground ,what Will You Do ? by finalboss(m): 3:27pm On Nov 24, 2021
Walk away. undecided
Re: If You Mistakenly See A Gun On The Ground ,what Will You Do ? by Bigpapi: 3:32pm On Nov 24, 2021
I don become kidnapper be that
Re: If You Mistakenly See A Gun On The Ground ,what Will You Do ? by Christmasdon(m): 3:54pm On Jan 07, 2022
HOT POTATOES.
Re: If You Mistakenly See A Gun On The Ground ,what Will You Do ? by MufasaLion: 7:58pm On Jan 07, 2022
If never take it. This country is shit. The cops would rather accuse you instead of doing proper investigation. I'm too young to live the rest of my life in a box.
Re: If You Mistakenly See A Gun On The Ground ,what Will You Do ? by zolajpower: 12:56am On Jan 08, 2022
grin
I will pass as usual not waiting at all
Re: If You Mistakenly See A Gun On The Ground ,what Will You Do ? by kabillionaire(m): 3:22am On Jan 08, 2022
Which kan question bi DAT?
Re: If You Mistakenly See A Gun On The Ground ,what Will You Do ? by kingthreat(m): 5:29am On Jan 08, 2022
Pick it up and thrown it into the lagoon or nearest body of water.

(1) (Reply)

Man Driving Benz Cries Out For Help As Security Operatives On Mufti Intercepts / Prison Comptroller Redeployed Over Beauty Pageant Contest {photos} / Don't Help A Stranger Who Claims To Be Stranded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.