Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Kidnappers Kidnap Donatus Okereke In Ondo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnappers Kidnap Donatus Okereke In Ondo (13317 Views)

Court Convicts Evans, Two Others Of Kidnapping Businessman, Donatus Duru / Photos Of Soldier Donatus Vonkong Killed By Drunk Policeman In Borno / Kosisochukwu Anioma: Kidnappers Kidnap Frank Anioma's Daughter In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnappers Kidnap Donatus Okereke In Ondo by Str8talk21: 8:45pm On Nov 24, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
I guess ipob terrorist has maneuver their way to southwest. Why is ORE one of the mega city in ondo state targeting by ipob terrorist.

Stop spewing trash and displaying crass and deliberate ignorance.

Nigerians shld wake up from their slumber, this is the handiwork of terrorists, murderous and ravishing killer Fulani herdsmen who have been given cover and protection by this jihadist govt of President Muhammed Buhari as they have metamorphosized into Boko Haram in the North East, Bandits in the North East, Killer Fulani herdsmen in the North Central, Unknown Gun men in the South-east, kidnappers in the South-south and both killer Fulani herdsmen/Kidnappers in the Southwest region of Nigeria.

Certainly, they will be exposed, disgraced & destroyed by the finger fire of God.

#FulaniherdsmenOnRampage
#FulaniherdsmenKilingNigerians
Re: Kidnappers Kidnap Donatus Okereke In Ondo by Tzar(m): 9:02am On Nov 25, 2021
Oga, if you collect bribe, partake in proceeds of bribe or enable politicians to embezzle money, you deserve ALL the curse politicians get.
You are not part of the problem, YOU ARE THE PROBLEM!!!
Without you the corrupt political class is helpless in their evil efforts!

MrFly:
we only implement policies as directed by the authorities which happens to be the government. Remember he who lives in a glass house throws no stone at it.
Re: Kidnappers Kidnap Donatus Okereke In Ondo by MiaBeer(m): 4:25pm On Nov 25, 2021
rigarmortis:

[s]I slightly disagree with you bro, revolutionary movements are initiated by the masses, legitimate citizens of the country who are fed up, this one is done by criminals who dont differentiate from poor or rich. Imagine that the olufon of ifon was kidnapped and killed at the same spot and nothing was done till today, now it has happened again.

This is like an incentive for criminals to continue[/s]

Shut up! What do you know about revolution when you have been attacking Nnamdi Kanu and Igbo people from your hut. Just be quiet because you are a loser, Ok?
Re: Kidnappers Kidnap Donatus Okereke In Ondo by MrFly(m): 5:29pm On Nov 25, 2021
Tzar:
Oga, if you collect bribe, partake in proceeds of bribe or enable politicians to embezzle money, you deserve ALL the curse politicians get.
You are not part of the problem, YOU ARE THE PROBLEM!!!
Without you the corrupt political class is helpless in their evil efforts!

what do u call bribe? When did implementing govt policies without recieving gratification a bribe? U cant eat ur cake and have it. I work for a pay and that pay is never called bribe.
Re: Kidnappers Kidnap Donatus Okereke In Ondo by Tzar(m): 7:47pm On Nov 25, 2021
All I know is that any civil servant that doesn’t collect bribe in any way or enable looting/corruption , may God bless and prosper them… but anyone that does, may God’s wrath manifest in their lives!
Civil servants owe allegiance to Nigeria not politicians.

MrFly:
what do u call bribe? When did implementing govt policies without recieving gratification a bribe? U cant eat ur cake and have it. I work for a pay and that pay is never called bribe.
Re: Kidnappers Kidnap Donatus Okereke In Ondo by MrFly(m): 8:23pm On Nov 25, 2021
Tzar:
All I know is that any civil servant that doesn’t collect bribe in any way or enable looting/corruption , may God bless and prosper them… but anyone that does, may God’s wrath manifest in their lives!
Civil servants owe allegiance to Nigeria not politicians.

and who formulate policies in Nigeria? I work and recieve my pay from the govt, do u know we civil servants swear oath never to reveal official secrets to the public? Our allegiance are to our paymasters first. We dont leak official information. If ur pained use aböniki balm
Re: Kidnappers Kidnap Donatus Okereke In Ondo by Tzar(m): 4:16am On Nov 26, 2021
Thanks for your contribution (good or bad) to what Nigeria has become.

MrFly:
and who formulate policies in Nigeria? I work and recieve my pay from the govt, do u know we civil servants swear oath never to reveal official secrets to the public? Our allegiance are to our paymasters first. We dont leak official information. If ur pained use aböniki balm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Six Herdsmen Bag Life Imprisonment For Kidnapping In Kwara / Herbalist & Muslim Cleric Caught With Fresh Human Hearts & Live Tortoise (PICS) / Thai Authorities Arrest 261 Transnational Drug Suspects Mostly From Nigeria(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.