Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,765 members, 7,813,536 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

Herdsmen Kill 2 Farmers In Ancha, Plateau - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Herdsmen Kill 2 Farmers In Ancha, Plateau (6601 Views)

Herdsmen Kill Evangelist Segun Adegboyega In His Farm In Oyo, Suspects Arrested / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 NSCDC Officials In Benue State (Graphic Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Kill 2 Farmers In Ancha, Plateau by elganzar(m): 12:30pm On Nov 24, 2021
That's not even what upsets me

The fact that I wasn't moved, and no longer consider this news is what's scary...
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2 Farmers In Ancha, Plateau by yorubakid: 12:30pm On Nov 24, 2021
I wonder what other tribes are waiting for beforehand they start lynching any Fulani they see around them.. I'm sure that Northerner would have started killing igbos or any other Southern groups if they were the ones doing this thing
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2 Farmers In Ancha, Plateau by ImoleNaija: 12:31pm On Nov 24, 2021
Ologundudu2020:

They should all get a dog to fight back

grin grin
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2 Farmers In Ancha, Plateau by Eriokanmi: 12:32pm On Nov 24, 2021
See lalong this evening as he runs to aso rock as usual. You go get sense one day
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2 Farmers In Ancha, Plateau by OBALOLA55(m): 12:33pm On Nov 24, 2021
IS HELINUES AKA MONOGAMY AWARE OF THIS NEWS

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kill 2 Farmers In Ancha, Plateau by Mide1data: 12:41pm On Nov 24, 2021
HOLY SHIT
SOUTHERNERS, we better start doing something.
WHAT DA BLEEP IS HAPPENING.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2 Farmers In Ancha, Plateau by walozanga(m): 12:44pm On Nov 24, 2021
When did they leave in the first place

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kill 2 Farmers In Ancha, Plateau by DeMekus: 12:46pm On Nov 24, 2021
Those two farmers were Muslim terrorists.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2 Farmers In Ancha, Plateau by TemmyDayo50(m): 12:48pm On Nov 24, 2021
Chai chai chai... 9ja don Finish final
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2 Farmers In Ancha, Plateau by mamaafrik(m): 12:52pm On Nov 24, 2021
Lalong is nothing but a mumu,State house reps too are Munturu they should have impeached him
Use the security vote to arm your people to the teeth and let one dementia man in abuja talk about it and we shall know that he is their sponsor.

For your affordable frozen fish,coldroom price around Lagos and Environs.Check below
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2 Farmers In Ancha, Plateau by tnerro1(m): 12:53pm On Nov 24, 2021
Try to survive, the Fulani government has less than 2years to go.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2 Farmers In Ancha, Plateau by ZKOSOSO(m): 12:55pm On Nov 24, 2021
MASTAkiLLAh:
One foôl asked "where are the cows" ? cool

That irredeemable bastard fool wants to RULE us...! Tuehh
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2 Farmers In Ancha, Plateau by KingAzari: 1:00pm On Nov 24, 2021
Sergio101:

Mr Man just tell me how it's passing??.
is it with Gumi providing medical care for bandits(increasing thier morale) or for your bubu refusing to tag bandits a terrorists upon warning from the Judiciary?
Just tell me......
The delusion in this country is too much

It will go away with a change of regime. We have seen worse. Regime comes, regime goes... we Nigerians survive them. So my friend, this too shall pass.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2 Farmers In Ancha, Plateau by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 24, 2021
Plateau state government is not serious with this I would say the killings would not stop,I proposed to the government to get a satellite uav to constantly patrol around that village so gun men could be trace to their community but they said the state is going through a financial crisis,I told them the inventor I deal with can give them a discount each at 200million naira because of me but they refused,these drones could fly 24/7/30/365 if you know what I mean,so far they are the best uav ever created and go as high as 11000feet,if they had gotten even just two of those drones it would have mean a lot but they refused because it would leak their dirty secrets and agendas,if plateau citizens do not rise soon to smell the coffee they would soon be served as bacon to the lord of flies.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kill 2 Farmers In Ancha, Plateau by bencr7: 1:04pm On Nov 24, 2021
Lovenorth:
Mischief makers at it again, I don't know why some useless people in that Plateau side always blame Fulani people for their tribal clash that claim lives, must you always blame Fulani for atrocities of your people? However that doesn't mean that Fulani people also like any other tribe are not committing crimes
u be big fool ,dey say fulani Herdsman u are talking another things,so d iswap, bandits and Boko Haram who are mainly Fulani news that is going on in d north so their lies to u, lovenorth In opposite enemynorth

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kill 2 Farmers In Ancha, Plateau by J3susFr3ak: 2:10pm On Nov 24, 2021
Lovenorth:
Mischief makers at it again, I don't know why some useless people in that Plateau side always blame Fulani people for their tribal clash that claim lives, must you always blame Fulani for atrocities of your people? However that doesn't mean that Fulani people also like any other tribe are not committing crimes

Trying to be deceitful again huh? That smokescreen tale is getting stale by now isn't it?

There are absolutely NO communal clashes between different ethnic groups in Plateau state. The only source of constant chaos are your interloping Fulani Terrorists attacking innocent farmers in the bushes....and your fellow Hausa Muslims causing chaos in the towns.

I see the common Hausa-Fulani line now is to use the "communal tribal" clashes tack to minimize the apprehension of the very terroristic atrocities carried out in the Middle Belt area. And you still think most believe that the so called "Amabazonian Rebels" crossed the border to kill Christians and Christian traditional rulers too in Taraba? Or that Benue farmers want to kill other Tiv farmers? Who do you think is a child? Those types of attacks bears the primitive hallmarks of your Arewa kind who merely think that wiping off Christian farms and villages, and killing of key traditional heads--automatically paves the way for Islamizing such a place.

We all know the cows and herders are mere Trojan horses in this Jihadist ambitions.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2 Farmers In Ancha, Plateau by Drogunov: 2:23pm On Nov 24, 2021
KingAzari:
This too shall pass.

Typical Nigerian wishing his problems away. You go hear am no be now.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2 Farmers In Ancha, Plateau by Drogunov: 2:32pm On Nov 24, 2021
Lovenorth:

Continue to defend them. The entire North is about to implode because of their great wickedness. The North will self destruct. But God will protect those that he loves and rescue them. But the rest? Na suya o.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2 Farmers In Ancha, Plateau by J3susFr3ak: 3:53pm On Nov 24, 2021
omale88:
Plateau state government is not serious with this I would say the killings would not stop,I proposed to the government to get a satellite uav to constantly patrol around that village so gun men could be trace to their community but they said the state is going through a financial crisis,I told them the inventor I deal with can give them a discount each at 200million naira because of me but they refused,these drones could fly 24/7/30/365 if you know what I mean,so far they are the best uav ever created and go as high as 11000feet,if they had gotten even just two of those drones it would have mean a lot but they refused because it would leak their dirty secrets and agendas,if plateau citizens do not rise soon to smell the coffee they would soon be served as bacon to the lord of flies.

We think alike Omale. So sorry you had to deal with dinosaurs in Government who do not see this strategic vision. My suspicion is that the current APC Governor who is wishy-washy as they come did not want to do anything to offend those who have bewitched him from Abuja.

A more serious minded leader more attuned to the wishes of the people would have taken UAVs as both defensive and offensive measures long ago.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kill 2 Farmers In Ancha, Plateau by Ykc2(m): 3:58pm On Nov 24, 2021
Tomorrow if their useless governor build one flyover and painted it with rainbow colours apc mumu supporters here will be boasting how lalong turned Jos to dubai
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2 Farmers In Ancha, Plateau by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 24, 2021
RELIGION BRAINWASHED
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2 Farmers In Ancha, Plateau by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 24, 2021
J3susFr3ak:

We think alike Omale. So sorry you had to deal with dinosaurs in Government who do not see this strategic vision. My suspicion is that the current APC Governor who is wishy-washy as they come did not want to do anything to offend those who have bewitched him from Abuja.

A more serious minded leader more attuned to the wishes of the people would have taken UAVs as both defensive and offensive measures long ago.

frankly I don't know how difficult it is to get a uav ,yet you would see the governor buying properties all over the state.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2 Farmers In Ancha, Plateau by omoluka: 4:36pm On Nov 24, 2021
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2 Farmers In Ancha, Plateau by J3susFr3ak: 4:44pm On Nov 24, 2021
omale88:
frankly I don't know how difficult it is to get a uav ,yet you would see the governor buying properties all over the state.

Insane corruption has marred a lot of Plateau politicians who really have no heart or best interest for the people or the state. It is so unfortunate that Lalong like many before him are cursed with this short-sighted self-enriching Lootocratic world-view. The last Governor before the current one did have some vision especially with regards to security.

It is my prayer to become wealthy enough to create my own outfit and launch as many UAVs to patrol the skies as possible. The villages who want to be covered and alerted when Fulani Terrorists are approaching merely pay a monthly rate. This can become a viable business without the Government hands involved to mess things up.

But I have my suspicions that if this aerial system proves too effective and useful in tracking Fulani Interlopers coming to kill, day or night, the evil government might want to interfere or shut it down except the State House of Assemblies help to make such coded into a law: That diverse remote villages deserve to have a 24/7 drone patrol and monitor their safety.

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Kill 2 Farmers In Ancha, Plateau by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 24, 2021
J3susFr3ak:

Insane corruption has marred a lot of Plateau politicians who really have no heart or best interest for the people or the state. It is so unfortunate that Lalong like many before him are cursed with this short-sighted self-enriching Lootocratic world-view. The last Governor before the current one did have some vision especially with regards to security.

It is my prayer to become wealthy enough to create my own outfit and launch as many UAVs to patrol the skies as possible. The villages who want to be covered and alerted when Fulani Terrorists are approaching merely pay a monthly rate. This can become a viable business without the Government hands involved to mess things up.

But I have my suspicions that if this aerial system proves too effective and useful in tracking Fulani Interlopers coming to kill, day or night, the evil government might want to interfere or shut it down except the State House of Assemblies help to make such coded into a law: That diverse remote villages deserve to have a 24/7 drone patrol and monitor their safety.

then its my humble suggestion that you make it a secret covert mission provide them with services but they shouldn't know you directly or where your office is,all you need is to contact them(the traditional leaders) on phone and. Every deal is done on cam and online.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kill 2 Farmers In Ancha, Plateau by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 5:22pm On Nov 24, 2021
ZKOSOSO:

That irredeemable bastard fool wants to RULE us...! Tuehh
who will dash him ? grin
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2 Farmers In Ancha, Plateau by J3susFr3ak: 5:44pm On Nov 24, 2021
omale88:
then its my humble suggestion that you make it a secret covert mission provide them with services but they shouldn't know you directly or where your office is,all you need is to contact them(the traditional leaders) on phone and. Every deal is done on cam and online.

This is great advice! Especially on the need for to be "covert" part. Yeah...any counter measures to check the excesses of what the government presently permits and encourages, makes one an "Enemy of the State" sadly....

Thanks again!

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kill 2 Farmers In Ancha, Plateau by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 24, 2021
J3susFr3ak:

This is great advice! Especially on the need for to be "covert" part. Yeah...any counter measures to check the excesses of what the government presently permits and encourages, makes one an "Enemy of the State" sadly....

Thanks again!

you are welcome
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2 Farmers In Ancha, Plateau by iyke2frankeze: 8:16pm On Nov 24, 2021
They already have a hospital in Kogi state specially built for them in the bush where they receive treatments after attacks.
Re: Herdsmen Kill 2 Farmers In Ancha, Plateau by Nobody: 4:30am On Nov 25, 2021
I have no pity to give Nigerians

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Arrest Woman Who Eats & Store Human Parts In Her Refrigerator [pics] / BREAKING: Fishermen Capture And Butcher A Basilosaurus In Bonny Island (PHOTOS) / George Floyd The P0rnstar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.