Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,303 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

RCCG 2021 Holy Ghost Congress; The Siege Is Over! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG 2021 Holy Ghost Congress; The Siege Is Over! (17795 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Announces 63-Day Fasting For RCCG 2021 / Visa Seekers Pray With Foreign Flags At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress / Pastor Adeboye Ambushed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

RCCG 2021 Holy Ghost Congress; The Siege Is Over! by Omooba77: 12:48pm On Nov 24, 2021
Join us for this Year RCCG Holy Ghost Congress from December 6-10, 2021....
Thene: The Siege is Over....
God bless you.

29 Likes 7 Shares

Re: RCCG 2021 Holy Ghost Congress; The Siege Is Over! by Felimax(m): 12:57pm On Nov 24, 2021
Which siege is over? A careful mantra to continue to destroy the ordinary lives remaining of Nigerians. Come and see how they will move in droves thinking if they did not go the Siege will not be over.
O Lord open the eyes of my people.
God has given us all the abundant human and natural resources without crusades, no G.O or Pope was there when God was enriching our land, we have it all yet we remain the poverty capital of the world. Why?
THE SIEGE IS OVER? I PRAY SO.
Nigerians will never learn.

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: RCCG 2021 Holy Ghost Congress; The Siege Is Over! by Omooba77: 12:58pm On Nov 24, 2021
Friday December 10 will be loaded....
Holy Communion....
Anointing Service...
Holy Ghost Service ......

God bless Bro Seun will be there....
Iya Dominique....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: RCCG 2021 Holy Ghost Congress; The Siege Is Over! by Omooba77: 12:58pm On Nov 24, 2021
Felimax:
Which siege is over? A careful mantra to continue to destroy the ordinary lives remaining of Nigerians. Come and see how they will move in droves thinking if they did not go the Siege will not be over.
God has given us all the abundant human and natural resources without crusades, no G.O or Pope was there when God was enriching our land, we have it all yet we remain the poverty capital of the world. Why?

Amen....
God bless You.

8 Likes

Re: RCCG 2021 Holy Ghost Congress; The Siege Is Over! by Omooba77: 10:17am On Nov 26, 2021
10 days to go as we count down to the Great Event.....

4 Likes

Re: RCCG 2021 Holy Ghost Congress; The Siege Is Over! by Omooba77: 7:48am On Nov 27, 2021
Lalasticlala 9 days to go, expecting to see Baby Chi and Mama Chi, God bless.....

1 Like

Re: RCCG 2021 Holy Ghost Congress; The Siege Is Over! by MightySparrow: 11:22am On Nov 27, 2021
Amen to the theme.

5 Likes

Re: RCCG 2021 Holy Ghost Congress; The Siege Is Over! by igbowoman: 12:03pm On Nov 27, 2021
Endless programmes that have done us no good.
By January they will fast 30 days and plant their January salary for breakthrough and get no where.
Meanwhile Leke is eating a pot of eba

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RCCG 2021 Holy Ghost Congress; The Siege Is Over! by Omooba77: 7:03pm On Nov 27, 2021
igbowoman:
By January they will fast 30 days and plant their January salary for breakthrough and get no where.

Church is free entry and exist ma.

11 Likes

Re: RCCG 2021 Holy Ghost Congress; The Siege Is Over! by Omooba77: 5:49am On Nov 28, 2021
8 days to Go.....God bless You...

1 Like

Re: RCCG 2021 Holy Ghost Congress; The Siege Is Over! by IKBARUTEN11(m): 9:52am On Nov 28, 2021
The siege is over should be the year's resolution of Nigerians after bubu is gone

8 Likes

Re: RCCG 2021 Holy Ghost Congress; The Siege Is Over! by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 28, 2021
Glorrry
Re: RCCG 2021 Holy Ghost Congress; The Siege Is Over! by GboyegaD(m): 9:53am On Nov 28, 2021
May God put an end to the various siege in our lives and societies in Jesus Name.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: RCCG 2021 Holy Ghost Congress; The Siege Is Over! by PandoraObi: 9:53am On Nov 28, 2021
Re: RCCG 2021 Holy Ghost Congress; The Siege Is Over! by nextBIGthing: 9:54am On Nov 28, 2021
Wahala for who wan travel next week ooo

Lagos-ibadan express road go block due to this event

8 Likes

Re: RCCG 2021 Holy Ghost Congress; The Siege Is Over! by Vnnapoo: 9:55am On Nov 28, 2021
Ok
Re: RCCG 2021 Holy Ghost Congress; The Siege Is Over! by Yungmil: 9:55am On Nov 28, 2021
Over where?

Bubu is still in power!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RCCG 2021 Holy Ghost Congress; The Siege Is Over! by lolly24000: 9:56am On Nov 28, 2021
I so much like this...you too much bro
Felimax:

4 Likes

Re: RCCG 2021 Holy Ghost Congress; The Siege Is Over! by lolly24000: 9:57am On Nov 28, 2021
I like this
igbowoman:

3 Likes

Re: RCCG 2021 Holy Ghost Congress; The Siege Is Over! by Stevosty: 9:59am On Nov 28, 2021
Felimax:
The same God that enriched our land, He is still on his throne, only if people like you will pray to him to help us use our mental capacity and help us with capable leaders.
Re: RCCG 2021 Holy Ghost Congress; The Siege Is Over! by greenie77: 10:00am On Nov 28, 2021
Different captions every year, Nigeria is still not getting better

11 Likes

Re: RCCG 2021 Holy Ghost Congress; The Siege Is Over! by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 28, 2021
Different programs and the country keeps getting worse by the day, millions keep going into poverty

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: RCCG 2021 Holy Ghost Congress; The Siege Is Over! by okeyumez(m): 10:03am On Nov 28, 2021
Abeg make we hear word. black man and religion.
Yet wickedness, poor leadership, ritualism, corruption amongst Christians and poverty index remains high in Nigeria more than countries where Christianity is not practiced.
Americans and Chinese are not over religious like us and they are prospering in technology, economy and everything.
Our only industry in Nigeria is Religion and politics.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RCCG 2021 Holy Ghost Congress; The Siege Is Over! by InvertedHammer: 10:05am On Nov 28, 2021
Felimax:

/
They are just selling false hope to the masses.

Their account officers are ready to safeguard the inflow of cash.

There is nothing godly about RCCG. Their G.O is a motivational speaker who fleeces his audience with the name of Jesus Christ.

/

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RCCG 2021 Holy Ghost Congress; The Siege Is Over! by brosom(m): 10:06am On Nov 28, 2021
Felimax:
thank u bro for the insight.

It if people will open there third eyes to see that no man or woman can make them better but God.

Going to those themes wouldn't Change a thing, rather it'll remain woser

8 Likes

Re: RCCG 2021 Holy Ghost Congress; The Siege Is Over! by Buliwyf: 10:06am On Nov 28, 2021
Lol. You guys have been doing shit like this for almost 3 decades yet the state of the average church member of RCCG seems to be getting worse. If the siege wasn't over last year and 2 years before, trust me it isn't over now.

The moment you guys realize that economic mismanagement and bad politics is why you are in this mess and decide to correct it that's when the siege will be over.

I wonder how you want the siege to be over when there are more churches than industries and many where houses and offices have now been converted to fellowship centers.

Keep fooling yourselves. cheesy

18 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Father Mbaka Continues His Charity Work For The Poor, Gives Them Cheque (Pics) / Surrogate Mother: What Does The Bible Say? / Why So Much Attention On Bishop Oyedepo And Pastor Adeboye On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.