Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,102 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:23 AM

Kenneth Okonkwo: Buhari Has Done More For Igbos Under APC Than PDP - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenneth Okonkwo: Buhari Has Done More For Igbos Under APC Than PDP (25060 Views)

Electricity: We’ve Performed Better Than PDP Did In 16 Years – Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Buhari Has Done More For Igbos Under APC Than PDP by Legacyy(m): 9:03am On Nov 25, 2021
Kenneth okonkwo,i never knew u are this naive and daft.my respect for u is sold for #1
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Buhari Has Done More For Igbos Under APC Than PDP by Toks2008(m): 9:21am On Nov 25, 2021
airminem:
Abi YES! Buhari has done well for the SE. When President Osinbajo comes in 2023, he will do more for the Igbos and he will also do more for the Nigeria Military.

I concur

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Buhari Has Done More For Igbos Under APC Than PDP by Tochj(m): 9:26am On Nov 25, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Yea and their constitutional duties is to kill unarmed Igbos which their only crime is doing peaceful protest,even killing old men and women that were praying in Aba central school?
Don't mind evil supporters
Burning civilians houses and properties
That's their job
Evil go still go round
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Buhari Has Done More For Igbos Under APC Than PDP by FourElements: 9:27am On Nov 25, 2021
Mightyhaiz:
lol,so na obj invent phone for inside otta?

Abi he could have blocked phones which was already in everyotger country including ghana and Niger from entering Nigeria? Cos i no understand this una narrative about obj bringing about phones in Nigeria.
So, if the mobile phones enter naija from Ghana and Niger, the phones go come dey work without the companies and their masts inside naija? undecided
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Buhari Has Done More For Igbos Under APC Than PDP by Zetty177x: 10:16am On Nov 25, 2021
Those cow when y cross their center supposed knock u down
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Buhari Has Done More For Igbos Under APC Than PDP by KingDamzzy(m): 10:37am On Nov 25, 2021
Fahdiga:
This one is still living in bondage singing lifeless praises thinking he will make him governor of Enugu state. An asslicker extraordinaire. Failed politician

He is an asslicker and failed politician just because he said something you don't agree with.

If he had said what you wanted to hear, you would have been licking his ass and quoting him happily up and down.

Typical average mind mentality. Somebody gave his opinion instead of you to give opinions to counter him, you are calling him names.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Buhari Has Done More For Igbos Under APC Than PDP by cyrilamx(m): 10:52am On Nov 25, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
I agree with Mr. Okonkwo

This is democracy bro. You can't expect everybody to hate Buhari.

Obj, Yardua and GEJ combine have not done up to what GMB have done in the SE in terms of infrastructure. But the CBN recently supported Coscharis in rice production in Anambra na. Also the govt gave waiver to airlines of which Airpeace is a major beneficiary.

I agree with you on this Agriculture issue. The Government needs to start supporting Farmers in the South the way they support Northern Farmers
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Buhari Has Done More For Igbos Under APC Than PDP by cyrilamx(m): 10:54am On Nov 25, 2021
PROUDIGBO:

Don’t mind the fool!

GEJ is a million times more preferable than that bigoted mass murderer....the resident evil of Aso Rock!
And Gej was in office when Peter obi as Gov had Akwuzu SARS slaughtered igbos and threw them into the Ezu river.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Buhari Has Done More For Igbos Under APC Than PDP by Idiko1: 10:56am On Nov 25, 2021
Wisdomkosi:

President Buhari Has Done More For Igbos Under APC Than PDP" - Nollywood Actor, Kenneth Okonkwo | #IgbereTV

Popular Nollywood Actor, Kenneth Okonkwo has said that President Muhammadu Buhari has done more for Ndigbo Nigeria under the All Progressives Congress, APC, than the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

IGBERE TV recalls that the veteran Nollywood Actor had contested for governor of Enugu State in the 2019 election but failed.

In a post on his official Instagram page, on Tuesday, Okonkwo cried out over the operation of Fulani Herdsmen in Abuja.

He said :

“This is why ranching is both desirable and inevitable. How can humans and animals be struggling for a right of way in the Federal Capital City of Abuja?” the actor had asked.

“We must move on to the 21st-century system of animal husbandry to reduce tensions between passers-by, commuters, farmers, and herdsmen.”

A critic replied at the actor, putting it to him that he had campaigned for Buhari-led administration.

In his reply, Okonkwo stated that he is still proud to have campaigned “relentlessly” and supported Buhari’s government.

“Yes, I did and I stand by my decision. When I see that the second niger bridge is about to be completed. When I see that runway at Enugu Airport has been expanded to accommodate international flights,” the actor added.

“When I see that Enugu-PH express roads are being rehabilitated, when I remember all other things Buhari had done for the South East and remember that PDP was there for 16 years and did nothing for us.

“I am proud of the decision I took and I have no apologies for that. Nothing changed.

“I have been a strong advocate of ranching from day one. Just check through my antecedents. I support the truth at all times. I joined politics for the good of the people and will support good policies irrespective of party affiliation.”
https://igberetvnews.com/1406860/president-buhari-done-igbos-apc-pdp-nollywood-actor-kenneth-okonkwo/

I get completely flabbergasted when certain school leavers in Nigeria open their silly mouths. There are more than three bridges in the country which breached River Niger waterflow in Nigeria. None has been attributed to any ethnic group except the silly one which connected Asaba and Onitsha. Who told this ignoramus called Kenneth Okonkwo that Niger Bridge at Asaba/Onitsha is exclusive domain of the Ndigbo? The runway and express roads are expected responsibilities of the government. They are not achievements in the ledger of enlightened societies. What a dunce.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Buhari Has Done More For Igbos Under APC Than PDP by selfmade22: 11:11am On Nov 25, 2021
this is an average Nigerian man, give them food they simply sell their mother...

I will adore MNK till I die!
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Buhari Has Done More For Igbos Under APC Than PDP by sematec(m): 11:25am On Nov 25, 2021
in terms of bloodsheds abi... ode
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Buhari Has Done More For Igbos Under APC Than PDP by Studio247: 11:37am On Nov 25, 2021
See your big mouth like pant

Mimi man speaking for your stomach
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Buhari Has Done More For Igbos Under APC Than PDP by Amudeneogu: 11:38am On Nov 25, 2021
Nigeria, another living in boundage. Cows are now have more right than human being i saw them at the city of Abuja walking without any fear. TOFAKWA
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Buhari Has Done More For Igbos Under APC Than PDP by smd837(m): 11:39am On Nov 25, 2021
Yes' i do 2, you do 10 but my own na +2 while your own na -10 , true true 10 bigger than 2. Fool.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Buhari Has Done More For Igbos Under APC Than PDP by akdjr(m): 12:24pm On Nov 25, 2021
Just counter his claim with evidence.
Fahdiga:
This one is still living in bondage singing lifeless praises thinking he will make him governor of Enugu state. An asslicker extraordinaire. Failed politician
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Buhari Has Done More For Igbos Under APC Than PDP by Fahdiga(m): 12:52pm On Nov 25, 2021
KingDamzzy:

He is an asslicker and failed politician just because he said something you don't agree with.

If he had said what you wanted to hear, you would have been licking his ass and quoting him happily up and down.

Typical average mind mentality. Somebody gave his opinion instead of you to give opinions to counter him, you are calling him names.
What a dry post
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Buhari Has Done More For Igbos Under APC Than PDP by Agugbadin: 1:12pm On Nov 25, 2021
Are Igbos traitors? See what an Igbo man is saying.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Buhari Has Done More For Igbos Under APC Than PDP by warlordd(m): 1:35pm On Nov 25, 2021
Fahdiga:
Whether he wants to be made the governor of Enugu state or not is not an issue here. The most important thing is that he has spoken the truth. Kudos to him.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Buhari Has Done More For Igbos Under APC Than PDP by Patto5050(m): 1:37pm On Nov 25, 2021
you have started again this idiot.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Buhari Has Done More For Igbos Under APC Than PDP by warlordd(m): 1:38pm On Nov 25, 2021
Legacyy:
Kenneth okonkwo,i never knew u are this naive and daft.my respect for u is sold for #1

U are the one that is daft. Kenneth Okonkwo has spoken the truth.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Buhari Has Done More For Igbos Under APC Than PDP by Ovamboland(m): 2:14pm On Nov 25, 2021
Fahdiga:

He will not be living in bondage if Peter Obi or Atiku were to be president and we have the exact same economic situation and he is singing their praises. We know your noise is all about PDP being out of power.
Know this and know peace, PDP will still be out of power till 2031, you can start perfecting your defection plans as the party cannot survive another 8 years without presidential power.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Buhari Has Done More For Igbos Under APC Than PDP by Ovamboland(m): 2:16pm On Nov 25, 2021
paramakina202:
This guy is another Joe Igbokwe the only difference is that he is still self employed unlike that Tinubu boyboy in Lagos.

If Lagos state offers you a job today, you won't inform those liking your comments before you accept codedly
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Buhari Has Done More For Igbos Under APC Than PDP by Fahdiga(m): 2:24pm On Nov 25, 2021
Ovamboland:

He will not be living in bondage if Peter Obi or Atiku were to be president and we have the exact same economic situation and he is singing their praises. We know your noise is all about PDP being out of power.
Know this and know peace, PDP will still be out of power till 2031, you can start perfecting your defection plans as the party cannot survive another 8 years without presidential power.
What a dry and stale comment
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Buhari Has Done More For Igbos Under APC Than PDP by Guardiola84: 2:33pm On Nov 25, 2021
endsarrrs:
The President has been far too merciful for the SE states(infrastructural-ly).

If only the Next president will do half the good works he's done in that region.

Pls where are d infrastructures built in d aouth east by slowpoke buhari n slowpoke osubande?where are d train lines ,where are d fed road built?Enugu -PH rd is being rehabilitated after 6yrs of bubu govt,2nd naija bridge was started by Gej n its been 6yrs buhari still never complete a bridge wey no reach 3km, where are d infrastructures built by these clowns in SE ?time go reach when we go d slap people from phone rubbish!buhari n osubande are d worst set of leaders naija has ever seen tufiakwa !!1kg of gas =#800 ndi ara!!
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Buhari Has Done More For Igbos Under APC Than PDP by Legacyy(m): 2:42pm On Nov 25, 2021
warlordd:

U are the one that is daft. Kenneth Okonkwo has spoken the truth.
who be ekukke?
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Buhari Has Done More For Igbos Under APC Than PDP by warlordd(m): 2:52pm On Nov 25, 2021
Idiko1:

I get completely flabbergasted when certain school leavers in Nigeria open their silly mouths. There are more than three bridges in the country which breached River Niger waterflow in Nigeria. None has been attributed to any ethnic group except the silly one which connected Asaba and Onitsha. Who told this ignoramus called Kenneth Okonkwo that Niger Bridge at Asaba/Onitsha is exclusive domain of the Ndigbo? The runway and express roads are expected responsibilities of the government. They are not achievements in the ledger of enlightened societies. What a dunce.

Who is this slowpoke? See stupid reasoning!
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Buhari Has Done More For Igbos Under APC Than PDP by paramakina202: 3:06pm On Nov 25, 2021
Ovamboland:

If Lagos state offers you a job today, you won't inform those liking your comments before you accept codedly

If I am offered a job by any state I will focus on my job rather than being a pathetic sycophant like Joe Igbokwe at the expense of my tribes men and women.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Buhari Has Done More For Igbos Under APC Than PDP by Nnamdi42: 3:08pm On Nov 25, 2021
This Kenneth has been One among our useless sons.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Buhari Has Done More For Igbos Under APC Than PDP by priestodogwu(m): 6:03pm On Nov 25, 2021
Ass licker nooni
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Buhari Has Done More For Igbos Under APC Than PDP by Burruchaga71(m): 8:29pm On Nov 25, 2021
Nwa Nsukka
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Buhari Has Done More For Igbos Under APC Than PDP by Rawhumper(m): 11:29pm On May 13, 2022
This Kenneth is very pathetic that was why he lost the election.

uote author=Wisdomkosi post=107919202]

https://igberetvnews.com/1406860/president-buhari-done-igbos-apc-pdp-nollywood-actor-kenneth-okonkwo/[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Recovers 693 Power Equipment Containers Abandoned At Ports For 15 Years / Paul Ibe, Atiku's Spokesman Debunks The US Story / Ohanaeze Carpets FG As UK Jails Ekweremadu, Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.