Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,918 members, 7,835,067 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Edwin Clark: Why Tinubu Is Afraid To Speak On Restructuring - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edwin Clark: Why Tinubu Is Afraid To Speak On Restructuring (15402 Views)

Again Osinbajo Tackles Atiku On Restructuring / Falana Replies Atiku On Restructuring / Reno Omokri's TEDx Talk On Restructuring, Everyone Is Talking About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edwin Clark: Why Tinubu Is Afraid To Speak On Restructuring by GeorgeTheCoder: 5:50am On Nov 25, 2021
Fahdiga:
Bola Ahmed Tinubu aka Bobo Chicago is the most selfish and self righteous deceitful imp I've ever seen in my life. Here is a man who was asking where are the cows in defence of terrorist Fulanis after they killed the daughter of a prominent Yoruba leader thinking the Fulanis will make him the president. In his quest to chase his inordinate ambition greedy Tinubu went to far away Katsina state to donate fifty million naira to the victims of fire incident at a time his kinsmen were in Benin Republic IDP eating cabin biscuit with a sachet of water. This man neglected his own people just to please outsiders thinking they will help him achieve his lofty dream of becoming the president. A vote for Tinubu is a vote for mkpulu mmiri. No one in his right senses will vote for a drug lord who is in the mould of El Chapo and Pablo Escoba to be his president. Tinubu is a shadow chaser

But unfortunately he appears to be a leading choice of the westerners in Nigeria. They will never learn.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edwin Clark: Why Tinubu Is Afraid To Speak On Restructuring by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 5:53am On Nov 25, 2021
GeorgeTheCoder:

But unfortunately he appears to be a leading choice of the westerners in Nigeria. They will never learn.
You're right! They will never learn.

1 Share

Re: Edwin Clark: Why Tinubu Is Afraid To Speak On Restructuring by lokoloko84(m): 6:06am On Nov 25, 2021
abbey621:
An elder in the political game, if Tinubu ever made such a mistake he would be dead politically and perhaps physically. If he learned anything from MKO, it would be never to go against the powers that be until you become the power that is!

You wan restructure when Northerners still dey dominate legislative, executive and military? How you wan do am without blood everywhere?

I disagree with you. None of these politicians both from APC and PDP will agree with restructuring,talkless of breaking up because this structure favours them, making them unaccountable thereby getting away with a lot of illegalities and murder.
But they are decieving themselves,when you look critically at the country,the society is rotten politically, socially and economically.
There are a lot of injustices going on and so many persons or groups are just waiting for a spark to cause a serious commotion that will threaten this country worse than ENDSARS protest,that not even the security agencies will be able to stop it.
After this, restructuring or breaking up will be inevitable, though it will come at a cost.
Re: Edwin Clark: Why Tinubu Is Afraid To Speak On Restructuring by ogwumgbe: 6:17am On Nov 25, 2021
Jackson105:

Just shvt up, do you give Respect to Tinubu, I am sure Tinubu is as old as your father or even older. Hypocrite.

Go and get sense and stop wailing on Tinubu matters, if Tinubu do his assignment well, he will become president and their is nothing inconsequential 5% can do about it.

Go and ask Abiola what the inconsequential 5% did to him that deprived him of his presidency, you only have mouth, if we start dealing with you now you will be crying omo ibo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edwin Clark: Why Tinubu Is Afraid To Speak On Restructuring by BABANGBALI: 6:17am On Nov 25, 2021
If him like make him talk, if him like make him no talk, all I know be sey nothing for him in 2023
Re: Edwin Clark: Why Tinubu Is Afraid To Speak On Restructuring by BABANGBALI: 6:19am On Nov 25, 2021
ogwumgbe:

Go and ask Abiola what the inconsequential 5% did to him that deprived him of his presidency, you only have mouth, if we start dealing with you now you will be crying omo ibo
Abeg keep quiet, which Abiola did you deny presidency? Na una annul the election. Dey there dey feel important

3 Likes

Re: Edwin Clark: Why Tinubu Is Afraid To Speak On Restructuring by ogwumgbe: 6:23am On Nov 25, 2021
BABANGBALI:
Abeg keep quiet, which Abiola did you deny presidency? Na una annul the election. Dey there dey feel important

Go back to history and ask who got the court injunctions to annul the election, and who was used massively to fry Abiola like akara in the media, how old are you by the way?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edwin Clark: Why Tinubu Is Afraid To Speak On Restructuring by abbey621(m): 6:25am On Nov 25, 2021
lokoloko84:
I disagree with you. None of these politicians both from APC and PDP will agree with restructuring,talkless of breaking up because this structure favours them, making them unaccountable thereby getting away with a lot of illegalities and murder.
But they are decieving themselves,when you look critically at the country,the society is rotten politically, socially and economically.
There are a lot of injustices going on and so many persons or groups are just waiting for a spark to cause a serious commotion that will threaten this country worse than ENDSARS protest,that not even the security agencies will be able to stop it.
After this, restructuring or breaking up will be inevitable, though it will come at a cost.

Everybody's got a plan until they get punched in the mouth......Mike Tyson. Talk is cheap, are you ready to pay the cost? MKO, Dele Giwa and many others have paid the cost with their earthly life yet like Tupac said, STILL I SEE NO CHANGES! If we should elect you today, the last thing you would ever bring up is restructing, one threat against your life and gbam you do gentle o! Politicians are humans too, all the patriots are dead and buried!
Re: Edwin Clark: Why Tinubu Is Afraid To Speak On Restructuring by BABANGBALI: 6:25am On Nov 25, 2021
ogwumgbe:

Go back to history and ask who got the court injunctions to annul the election, and who was used massively to fry Abiola like akara in the media, how old are you by the way?
Abeg go sidon and stop deceiving yourself

2 Likes

Re: Edwin Clark: Why Tinubu Is Afraid To Speak On Restructuring by louqas: 6:31am On Nov 25, 2021
Fahdiga:
Bola Ahmed Tinubu aka Bobo Chicago is the most selfish and self righteous deceitful imp I've ever seen in my life. Here is a man who was asking where are the cows in defence of terrorist Fulanis after they killed the daughter of a prominent Yoruba leader thinking the Fulanis will make him the president. In his quest to chase his inordinate ambition greedy Tinubu went to far away Katsina state to donate fifty million naira to the victims of fire incident at a time his kinsmen were in Benin Republic IDP eating cabin biscuit with a sachet of water. This man neglected his own people just to please outsiders thinking they will help him achieve his lofty dream of becoming the president. A vote for Tinubu is a vote for mkpulu mmiri. No one in his right senses will vote for a drug lord who is in the mould of El Chapo and Pablo Escoba to be his president. Tinubu is a shadow chaser

Common keep shut
What did you say when Wike , a sitting governor donated 500million of rivers state money to sokoto
Hypocrite
The man neglected his own people?....only God know who taugh you english..... a man whose made Lagos what it is...who brought his tribe to central power after conquering his region...... a man who ensured his tribesmen are No.2 and No4 in the country can never be said to have neglected his people....
Now can you point to just one poltical leader without a blemish and i will show you a virgin in the maternity ward

3 Likes

Re: Edwin Clark: Why Tinubu Is Afraid To Speak On Restructuring by lokoloko84(m): 6:34am On Nov 25, 2021
abbey621:

Everybody's got a plan until they get punched in the mouth......Mike Tyson. Talk is cheap, are you ready to pay the cost? MKO, Dele Giwa and many others have paid the cost with their earthly life yet like Tupac said, STILL I SEE NO CHANGES! If we should elect you today, the last thing you would ever bring up is restructing, one threat against your life and gbam you do gentle o! Politicians are humans too, all the patriots are dead and buried!
Yea! the reason why these politicians are not in power to serve but to loot for themselves, families and cronies.
The people themselves made them powerful. Those you highlighted earlier were peaceful in their approach and unfortunately,the country is structured in such a way that she rewards violence.
I still insist that If the current politicians do not come back to their senses and do the needful, what will befall this country soon will be unimaginable.
Forget the relative peace you have in most parts of the country. A lot of stuff are going on beneath that most people are not even aware of.
I rest my case.
Re: Edwin Clark: Why Tinubu Is Afraid To Speak On Restructuring by bencr7: 6:36am On Nov 25, 2021
chigoziri2403:
He doesn't want to lose the support of the north
that is d main thing
Re: Edwin Clark: Why Tinubu Is Afraid To Speak On Restructuring by erinalex: 6:37am On Nov 25, 2021
Fahdiga:

Once you hear anything, I say anything about Tinubu; majority of you people will suddenly come alive.

You will be full with joy, that God has provided opportunity for you to wail again.

Agreed, Jagaban has his own short comings... a lot.

But, have you bothered to ask your self, Why Edwin Clark who was the right hand man for GEJ for 6yrs of his reign, NEVER talk of Restructuring while he held sway ?.

Your obsession for Tinubu has No part 2.

Nigeria would have been a better place, if you can treat the politicians the same way.
100% of Nigerian politicians are rogues,and they should be treated same way.

But in a situation where you only see Tinubu as the thief and greed fellow, Nigeria will remain like this.

If you disagree with me, kindly name the saint politicians you know.

Edwin Clark is no longer in power, he can talk reasonably.

When Tinubu was in opposition, he always talk about restructuring.

If you allow anyone of them to fool you, you are O Y O.

To me, all Nigerian politicians are the same.... They only change the narrative at a given time that suits their interest.

3 Likes

Re: Edwin Clark: Why Tinubu Is Afraid To Speak On Restructuring by Dejisama: 6:42am On Nov 25, 2021
Great jumia offer o.

THE NEW JUMIA DISCOUNT CODE !!
Use this code
"NBFDEJI"
to get 10% off all items on jumia.
This code works on both the app
and website and it gives you an
Instant 10% off your order.

Re: Edwin Clark: Why Tinubu Is Afraid To Speak On Restructuring by ariesbull: 6:46am On Nov 25, 2021
Jackson105:

Omo ibo, focus on Atiku your slave-master, stop using Tinubu name for clout chasing, he is not responsible for your failure and poverty.

Your leaders in the mud republic has done worst, they even join the FG in killing your parents, sisters and brothers.
everything igbo this and that

You keep using the term slaves... Forgetting that you are the slaves... Your name (yoruba) was given you by hausa fulani (yaribanza)

Look at their position.. So before you call one slave, l ow that in the whole southern zone... You are the main one

2 Shares

Re: Edwin Clark: Why Tinubu Is Afraid To Speak On Restructuring by abbey621(m): 6:49am On Nov 25, 2021
lokoloko84:
Yea! the reason why these politicians are not in power to serve but to loot for themselves, families and cronies.
The people themselves made them powerful. Those you highlighted earlier were peaceful in their approach and unfortunately,the country is structured in such a way that she rewards violence.
I still insist that If the current politicians do not come back to their senses and do the needful, what will befall this country soon will be unimaginable.
Forget the relative peace you have in most parts of the country. A lot of stuff are going on beneath that most people are not even aware of.
I rest my case.

Who are the people that's going to rise up cause havoc? Same people that gladly sold their votes for a bag of rice? Same people that would rather argue online than to actually vote? Same people that can contribute money for BB9ja contestant but can't contribute money to form a politicial party that represents their values? Make I no talk o, abi na the people wey go protest for Lekki and after the shooting dem gentle o and now nobody's protesting again. Forget am, nothing dey happen, we never ready for true revolution. The politicians know that we would rather bash each other's religion and tribe than to come together and get things done. Forget am, we are still joking around, nobody is serious yet!
Re: Edwin Clark: Why Tinubu Is Afraid To Speak On Restructuring by lokoloko84(m): 6:51am On Nov 25, 2021
abbey621:

Who are the people that's going to rise up cause havoc? Same people that gladly sold their votes for a bag of rice? Same people that would rather argue online than to actually vote? Same people that can contribute money for BB9ja contestant but can't contribute money to form a politicial party that represents their values? Make I no talk o, abi na the people wey go protest for Lekki and after the shooting dem gentle o and now nobody's protesting again. Forget am, nothing dey happen, we never ready for true revolution. The politicians know that we would rather bash each other's religion and tribe than to come together and get things done. Forget am, we are still joking around, nobody is serious yet!
Okay
Re: Edwin Clark: Why Tinubu Is Afraid To Speak On Restructuring by omenkaLives(m): 6:51am On Nov 25, 2021
freshkpomo:
Someone said up there that Tinubu is selfish, well he is right.

Any man that puts his self ambition over his people is selfish, same rope tie Osibanjo too that many of you here are drumming for. Una go suffer tire.

Any Nigerian that cares, won't be silent on the issue if restructuring, at least for the sake of state policing alone.
omenkaLives
Tribal bigots like you brought Nigerians into the mess they are in today, religious and tribal politics blocks one side of the brain from reasoning. Ask many people why they voted Buhari for a second term, non of them have answers. Even Mumu PDP went and carried Atiku, Nigeria Don finish sha.

Very stupid comment.

Only an irredeemable idiot would think any politician in the world is selfless.
Re: Edwin Clark: Why Tinubu Is Afraid To Speak On Restructuring by erinalex: 7:01am On Nov 25, 2021
Fahdiga:

This is the reason why, we will never get it right.

You spend so much time, campaigning against Tinubu.
Yes, it is within your reach and right to say, people should not vote for Tinubu.

But my advice for you is that, you should go extra miles, by telling people who they should vote for.

Going on social media and wailing,, name calling and abusive words and display of emotions, will Not stop people like Tinubu.

The way out now, is having your own candidate.... And you start promoting and supporting the fellow, spiritually, financially, socially, creating awareness for the man, both locally and internationally.

My brother, it's not enough to just post that, people should not vote for Tinubu, is going to be a really battle.

2023 is just around the corner, bring out your own Man and let the campaign begins.

Otherwise the same person with the means and connection and bullion vans will emerge.

And this is not about annoyance or emotions or what is right or wrong ....It is how we roll in this part of the world.

1 Like

Re: Edwin Clark: Why Tinubu Is Afraid To Speak On Restructuring by NoFucksToGive: 7:09am On Nov 25, 2021
[s]
Asgard73:

Don’t know yoruba geh issue with south south naa..
E never even start. This one dey abuse .. wait! Na next 5 months .. you go curse well
[/s]

Lookk at this thing. LEt me see this drug addict called Tinubu anywhere in Edo state i guarantee you we will lynch the cocaine lover to death... Edo no be Lagos o!!
Re: Edwin Clark: Why Tinubu Is Afraid To Speak On Restructuring by ItswellMike: 7:14am On Nov 25, 2021
omenkaLives:
If only you Igbos can channel your energy towards supporting your own candidate than trying to pull another down.

What the heck. What sort of political philosophy do you people even work with? "Sell no one but destroy others who try to sell themselves"?

Never seen such a politically naive group of people my entire life. Y'all expend so much time telling the world who shouldnt be the president. Your sons have indicated interest to run for the office, but to this day, not you politically insignificant bunch on the forum, or your leaders back at home, have made any attempt to convince Nigerians on the need to vote them.

How pathetically naive.

Re: Edwin Clark: Why Tinubu Is Afraid To Speak On Restructuring by oyatz(m): 7:26am On Nov 25, 2021
TinubuGoQuench:

SHUT UP!!!

SENSELESS TALK

Unfortunately he said the naked truth.

Most Igbos on social media wrongly assume that campaign of calumny against Tinubu or any Candidate from the S/West will advance their course. They fail to learn from the past that such campaign of calumny is counter-productive.
Re: Edwin Clark: Why Tinubu Is Afraid To Speak On Restructuring by Asgard73: 7:26am On Nov 25, 2021
NoFucksToGive:
[s][/s]

Lookk at this thing. LEt me see this drug addict called Tinubu anywhere in Edo state i guarantee you we will lynch the cocaine lover to death... Edo no be Lagos o!!

K.

But don’t say what you can’t do .. and nobody will do.

Is politics not war..
Re: Edwin Clark: Why Tinubu Is Afraid To Speak On Restructuring by Petros7: 7:28am On Nov 25, 2021
Judolisco:
D funny thing is how tinubu wan take campaign? Wetin him go talk... Will he tell Nigerian that buhari has Done well and he would like to continue from where buhari stopped.. Or buhari has done alot and he would like to make amends
It will depend on who PDP will be presenting, either Tambuwal or Atiku, none is better than tinubu from any angle you want to view. 2023 will be more of personality than party
Re: Edwin Clark: Why Tinubu Is Afraid To Speak On Restructuring by oyatz(m): 7:31am On Nov 25, 2021
ogwumgbe:

And how has this advanced the political interests of the Igbos sir?

On the contrary, their political relevance has nose-dived seriously and their usual position seems to have been over taken by the SS.
Re: Edwin Clark: Why Tinubu Is Afraid To Speak On Restructuring by Fahdiga(m): 7:34am On Nov 25, 2021
GeorgeTheCoder:

That's pathetic bro
Re: Edwin Clark: Why Tinubu Is Afraid To Speak On Restructuring by oyatz(m): 7:34am On Nov 25, 2021
erinalex:

Yes, it is within your reach and right to say, people should not vote for Tinubu.

But my advice for you is that, you should go extra miles, by telling people who they should vote for.

Going on social media and wailing,, name calling and abusive words and display of emotions, will Not stop people like Tinubu.

The way out now, is having your own candidate.... And you start promoting and supporting the fellow, spiritually, financially, socially, creating awareness for the man, both locally and internationally.

My brother, it's not enough to just post that, people should not vote for Tinubu, is going to be a really battle.

2023 is just around the corner, bring out your own Man and let the campaign begins.

Otherwise the same person with the means and connection and bullion vans will emerge.

And this is not about annoyance or emotions or what is right or wrong ....It is how we roll in this part of the world.

For the attention of Fahdiga, PrinceOfLagos, mrvitalis and others.

1 Like

Re: Edwin Clark: Why Tinubu Is Afraid To Speak On Restructuring by Fahdiga(m): 7:36am On Nov 25, 2021
erinalex:

Ok
Re: Edwin Clark: Why Tinubu Is Afraid To Speak On Restructuring by oyatz(m): 7:37am On Nov 25, 2021
Fahdiga:
That's pathetic bro

There's nothing pathetic here sir.

Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Sowore, Moghalu, Anyim Pius Anyim are in the race, so feel free to campaign and vote for anyone of these sir.

It's very naive to assume that all evils in Nigeria is caused by Tinubu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: Shettima Is Unfit To Be Nigeria’s Vice-President - Olu Fasan / Obaseki May Have No One To Fight For Him - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah / First Ladies Summit: 200 Cars Ordered By FG (BMW X3, X5, Jaguar & Other Exotics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.