Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

58 Drug Addicts, Hoodlums Arrested During Kano Islamic Gathering - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 58 Drug Addicts, Hoodlums Arrested During Kano Islamic Gathering (15009 Views)

Abba Kabir Yusuf Visits Lady Who Lost One Of Her Eyes During Kano Election Rerun / Beautiful Lady Crying Because She Didn't See PMB During Kano Visit (pics) / Hoodlums Arrested At Ekiti APC Governorship Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

58 Drug Addicts, Hoodlums Arrested During Kano Islamic Gathering by Maxymilliano(m): 12:57pm On Nov 25, 2021
The Kano State Police Command has arrested 58 suspected criminals, including drug dealers, in the Kano metropolis.

The state Police Public Relations Officer, DSP Abdullahi Haruna, in a statement on Wednesday, said the suspects, who were apprehended during clearance operations, included 33 miscreants (Yandaba), 17 drug dealers and eight others.

The statement said, “In line with the directives of the IGP, Alkali Usman, on community policing and Operation Puff Adder, and the command’s efforts to rid Kano State of all forms of crimes and criminality, especially the menace of thuggery (Daba), drug abuse and other social vices, clearance operations were carried out by the command during the Maukibi event on November 20, which led to the arrest of 58 suspects for offences ranging from robbery and theft to dealing in illicit drugs.

“During the raids, large quantities of weapons were recovered, as CP Sama’ila Dikko declared war against drug dealers and thugs.

“All the suspects of various addresses within the Kano metropolis were arrested with weapons and stolen property. They will be charged to court upon the completion of investigation.”

The command asked hoodlums and drug dealers in the state to repent or face the full wrath of the law.

https://punchng.com/58-drug-addicts-hoodlums-arrested-during-kano-islamic-gathering/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR07KkHqxx0-6qaWj3JiPrF2rsqXUtXZDDKQcGkZ4jjha_c_0Jr7MOynTOo#Echobox=1637820597

Re: 58 Drug Addicts, Hoodlums Arrested During Kano Islamic Gathering by Simdyofficial(f): 12:58pm On Nov 25, 2021
The real mpurummiri founders and consumers shocked check well, some are Gum sniffers and toilet hole inhalers grin

105 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 58 Drug Addicts, Hoodlums Arrested During Kano Islamic Gathering by KingEverest: 12:58pm On Nov 25, 2021
shocked using religion to cover there evil deeds

28 Likes

Re: 58 Drug Addicts, Hoodlums Arrested During Kano Islamic Gathering by IamSalt: 12:58pm On Nov 25, 2021
Kano is just the future Sodom and Gomorrah.

Kano need something more than Hisbah to tackle their high level of drug abuse and prostitution.

Fear any decent girl wey you see for Kano, them dey run home service.

81 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 58 Drug Addicts, Hoodlums Arrested During Kano Islamic Gathering by Maxymilliano(m): 1:01pm On Nov 25, 2021
So even with Hisbah, we still have drug addicts in Kano ?

16 Likes

Re: 58 Drug Addicts, Hoodlums Arrested During Kano Islamic Gathering by JavaScript90: 1:11pm On Nov 25, 2021
Lol. Nothern thugs are very dangerous. I can remember during the build up of the last kano election, 1000 sharped matchets was recoverd from a driver. Imagine what thugs would have done to the electorates.
An armed aboki high on drugs is not your friend, trust me.
Hello, I am a fullstack web developer. I major in developing complex custom website and mobile apps for businesses and startups.
I have a nice real estate website for sale specially designed for the Nigerian market and built to mimic the features of Nigeria property center. Learn more about this real estate website from the link on my signature.
Click my username to see my WhatsApp number on my profile

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: 58 Drug Addicts, Hoodlums Arrested During Kano Islamic Gathering by tillaman(m): 1:12pm On Nov 25, 2021
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 58 Drug Addicts, Hoodlums Arrested During Kano Islamic Gathering by temitope27(m): 2:07pm On Nov 25, 2021
Na those flat head people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 58 Drug Addicts, Hoodlums Arrested During Kano Islamic Gathering by Moferere: 2:58pm On Nov 25, 2021
Yebabulukuni

7 Likes

Re: 58 Drug Addicts, Hoodlums Arrested During Kano Islamic Gathering by Charmingrascal(m): 3:12pm On Nov 25, 2021
Tommorow NDLEA will come with fake statistics that drug consumption is high in the South, meanwhile up North they use religion to cover up their crimes.

An average Northern Muslim sees alcohol as haram but when it comes to drug and tobbaco consumption, no region comes close to them.

Dem dey smoke Igbo for mosque back yard.

Hausa man dey take tramadol for inside mosque the way wey Catholic Igbo dey take beer inside Church.

23 Likes

Re: 58 Drug Addicts, Hoodlums Arrested During Kano Islamic Gathering by dasparrow: 3:12pm On Nov 25, 2021
It is clear to me that drug addiction is becoming a big problem in Nigeria. Nigerian youths should educate themselves on how drugs destroyed the Black American community in America. A word is enough for the wise.

4 Likes

Re: 58 Drug Addicts, Hoodlums Arrested During Kano Islamic Gathering by Flexherbal(m): 3:39pm On Nov 25, 2021
Crime just full everywhere!

1 Like

Re: 58 Drug Addicts, Hoodlums Arrested During Kano Islamic Gathering by IPIGSRHYPO: 4:51pm On Nov 25, 2021
meth ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 58 Drug Addicts, Hoodlums Arrested During Kano Islamic Gathering by jaeyking(m): 4:51pm On Nov 25, 2021

Drug abuse is a very serious thing in the north
Sadly the ladies are even worse than the guys

Ranging from hard drugs, weed, refnol, inhaling soakaway/gutter, shisha, cigarettes and now they even drink alcohol since the price of codeine skyrocketed.
the ladies are also into prostitution full time, put on long clothing's with their small bag containing just make up kits and turaiye.
No home to sleep except hotels after logding for one night stand.
Some don't even bath after it.

The whole nigeria has ponder into indecent acts. We pray it gets better

4 Likes

Re: 58 Drug Addicts, Hoodlums Arrested During Kano Islamic Gathering by Patrioticman007(m): 4:51pm On Nov 25, 2021
Let give glory to Almighty Allah, that Mkpurumiri is yet to enter Northern Nigeria.
As off now, Mkpurumiri is dealing with the children & families of drugs dealers & pushers in Nigeria history and the world at large. The Law of KARMA is serving them hot Akpu with Mkpurumiri stew.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 58 Drug Addicts, Hoodlums Arrested During Kano Islamic Gathering by Gkay1(m): 4:51pm On Nov 25, 2021
Since morning, I never read better news on dis platform. Na so d problem don big reach ?

1 Like

Re: 58 Drug Addicts, Hoodlums Arrested During Kano Islamic Gathering by jarvis4: 4:52pm On Nov 25, 2021
Fear north
Den of all sorts of hard drugs

7 Likes

Re: 58 Drug Addicts, Hoodlums Arrested During Kano Islamic Gathering by juvofo: 4:52pm On Nov 25, 2021
Okay

Re: 58 Drug Addicts, Hoodlums Arrested During Kano Islamic Gathering by TinubuGoQuench(f): 4:52pm On Nov 25, 2021
Where are those useless head slamming idiots shouting meth up and down? Have they gone into hiding? Stupid idiotic bastards!

Very hypocritical bunch of useless goats
Some of them even smoke dry shit

10 Likes

Re: 58 Drug Addicts, Hoodlums Arrested During Kano Islamic Gathering by Oleka1: 4:52pm On Nov 25, 2021
Nawao, drug addict and hudlums in a gathering .

If you are in Lagos, I am into production, packaging and distribution of popcorn and we have different distributors in different areas. If you want to partner with me and we share profit. Contact me
Re: 58 Drug Addicts, Hoodlums Arrested During Kano Islamic Gathering by bigdammyj: 4:52pm On Nov 25, 2021
Noted
Re: 58 Drug Addicts, Hoodlums Arrested During Kano Islamic Gathering by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 4:54pm On Nov 25, 2021
grin

assalamualaikum cheesy
Re: 58 Drug Addicts, Hoodlums Arrested During Kano Islamic Gathering by tragergeorge(m): 4:54pm On Nov 25, 2021
Simdyofficial:
The real mpurummiri founders and consumers shocked check well, some are Gum sniffers and toilet hole inhalers grin
na everywhere my brother
Re: 58 Drug Addicts, Hoodlums Arrested During Kano Islamic Gathering by ecolime(m): 4:54pm On Nov 25, 2021
Kano is the home of Nigerian druggies. People wey dey inhale soakaway, armpits, sewage, etc..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 58 Drug Addicts, Hoodlums Arrested During Kano Islamic Gathering by MICHEALADEX(m): 4:55pm On Nov 25, 2021
A
Re: 58 Drug Addicts, Hoodlums Arrested During Kano Islamic Gathering by vedaxcool(m): 4:55pm On Nov 25, 2021
Simdyofficial:

From the trade rep mkpurummiri international conglomerate! grin grin

1 Like

Re: 58 Drug Addicts, Hoodlums Arrested During Kano Islamic Gathering by djevino(m): 4:56pm On Nov 25, 2021
Lmao cheesy grin
Re: 58 Drug Addicts, Hoodlums Arrested During Kano Islamic Gathering by ashybabs(m): 4:56pm On Nov 25, 2021
B
Re: 58 Drug Addicts, Hoodlums Arrested During Kano Islamic Gathering by Deiks: 4:56pm On Nov 25, 2021
Aboki and mkpuru mmini na 5 and 6....
Well still on the wedding parole
Happy married life uncle aminu

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Wasn’t Prepared For Governance – Hakeem Baba-ahmed / Rochas Okorocha Splashes 5.5m To Igboist Facebook Group, Still Owes Salaries / Olawepo-hashim: I Was A Lonely Child Who Cheated Death 4 Times While Growing Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.