Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,925 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? (23605 Views)

Some Of The Craziest Surnames And Names You've Heard / What Is The Funniest Thing You Did When You Were Still A Child?? / What's The Selfless Thing You've Ever Done For Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? by Toeyean1507(f): 1:04pm On Nov 25, 2021
Here are mine......the most recent ones though.
My 2 year old when he's about eating ' mummy come and eat, thank you ma'

1yr+: 'the floor fall me down' and when she was two+: mummy, the moon is following me.

Share yours, let's have fun this sunny Thursday afternoon.

98 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? by IamSalt: 1:13pm On Nov 25, 2021
grin grin grin

Almost everything about them is funny.

93 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? by Mariangeles(f): 1:13pm On Nov 25, 2021
I love the moon following me part. I thought that as a child as well.
I think it is God's way of making children feel and know that they're special. cheesy

Reminds me of a comedy series I watched one time where the grandma told all her grandchildren individually that they've always been her favourite, so all of them grew up believing they were their grandmother's favourite. Hehehehehehehe grin
Na for grandma burial grandma secret leak. cheesy

129 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? by Deborah98(f): 2:32pm On Nov 25, 2021
My last sister, remembered the day I rushed out to get something and unknown to me I wore the wrong slippers like i picked two wrong pair so when she saw me coming back can you imagine what she said,aunty debo when will you learn to be an adult abi how she put am undecided omo I weak,my dad was like are we sure this girl is a child or an old woman. The girl can talk for Africa,she's just 5. And then there was a day one of my siblings cracked a joke that got us all laughing and rolling on the ground, this same girl was like we're laughing without brains shuuuu how are we suppose to laugh sad omo her words dey shock us no be lie

148 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? by NewDelhi(m): 4:05pm On Nov 25, 2021
Allahu Akboom!!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? by Ekakamba: 4:05pm On Nov 25, 2021

Me: yaro ya dai?

Child: lafiya lau malam.

Me: mai ka chi yau?

Child: banchi komai ba, baba da mama ne kawai sun chi gindi.

Me:
[img]https://c./hkNyMnCRLsYAAAAC/scared-shocked.gif[/img]

grin tongue

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? by Foodqueen(f): 4:05pm On Nov 25, 2021
Plenty, but the one that keeps making me smile every time, happened 5yrs ago.

My 4yrs daughter- Miss Gloria said exam is coming....

My 2yrs daughter- where is it coming from grin

They've grown now. But that conversation always remind me of their childhood. grin

168 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? by DrChukki: 4:06pm On Nov 25, 2021
Y

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? by MICHEALADEX(m): 4:06pm On Nov 25, 2021
What is this, she pointing at John Thomas. Me Not naked ooo.

I was mad at her parents

12 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:06pm On Nov 25, 2021
Pass me that remote you're holding. grin

17 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? by tydi(m): 4:06pm On Nov 25, 2021
grin

Say santana car Dey jump gutter .
Say if you cover duck head seven days e turn snake .
Say if you see two fowl Dey fight shook broom for ground say Dey go fight ooo till you commot the broom.
Say chekeleke bird Dey give white finger nails once you wave them flying back home in the evening.
Say Nigeria go better.

Make I stop here first. My beans Dey burn ..

Santana to Dey jump gutter and Nigeria go better Na him still Dey pain me reach now

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? by kay29000(m): 4:06pm On Nov 25, 2021
Some years back, I was babysitting my 3 year old nephew in my apartment...

Nephew, "uncle Kay, have you killed all the mosquitoes outside?"

Uncle Kay, "No. Why did you ask?" I said to him, wondering why he asked the question.

Nephew, "Then, why did you leave the door open."

I realized I did leave the entrance door open... But the way he said it with a straight face made me bust out laughing.

250 Likes 14 Shares

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? by toffyz(m): 4:07pm On Nov 25, 2021
K
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? by kay29000(m): 4:07pm On Nov 25, 2021
Nephew was watching cartoon all day, saying uncle Kay, see my power, I can beat Ben 10 up. Nepa takes light, uncle Kay says, Ojuju is coming... nephew starts crying.

Uncle Kay, "Shebi you said you can beat Ben 10 na, why are you afraid of Ojuju."

Nephew, "Uncle Kay, don't you know that Ojuju has power more than Ben 10."
grin

209 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? by Charmingrascal(m): 4:07pm On Nov 25, 2021
I called my 2 years old nephew small boy dude called me "small man".

92 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? by beautyhd: 4:07pm On Nov 25, 2021
My youngest sibling, i saw the young lad struggling with his assignment and wanted to help out, he refused citing he doesn't wanna score zero and my friends were there. (he actually shouted it)

While growing up he thought he was the most brilliant in the house. Someone i senior with more than ten years.

139 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? by bewla(m): 4:07pm On Nov 25, 2021
T
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? by Agricmoney(m): 4:07pm On Nov 25, 2021
Hmmm taking mango and any soft drink would kill you

Anyway, Agriculture is life

4 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? by jarvis4: 4:07pm On Nov 25, 2021
My daughter dey ask why her school mate de tell her to troway her fallen teeth for ceiling else another one will not come out

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? by kay29000(m): 4:07pm On Nov 25, 2021
I'm at Unilag Lagoon front with nephew... Nephew wonders off to a bushy path.

Uncle Kay, "Don't go to that place, there might be snake there."

Nephew, "Uncle Kay, what does snake do?"

Uncle Kay, "Snake bites, and you can die from the bite."

Nephew, "Ahh!"

Uncle Kay, "Yes, so come back here and don't go there again."

Nephew, "Uncle Kay, who made snake?"

Uncle Kay, "God."

Nephew, "Why did God make snake na?"

Uncle Kay becomes speechless.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? by doneem(m): 4:08pm On Nov 25, 2021
let's come and be going to church my mummy said pastor will flog for coming late

16 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? by seedorff83(f): 4:08pm On Nov 25, 2021
I told my Son, i m going to write exam and he ask if am i baby that why exam?

25 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? by Baawaa(m): 4:08pm On Nov 25, 2021
When my 2years daughter said my daddy go to your room my mummy want to change her dress.
I was just grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

121 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? by PotatoSalad(m): 4:08pm On Nov 25, 2021
Little boy looked at a 6'3" huge me sitting beside him in church and gathered the courage to say "uncle, uncle you're very big o". Then continued to stare at me till end of church service.

His innocence was what killed me. grin grin

128 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? by Joefat: 4:08pm On Nov 25, 2021
Lol. If I talk now. �

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? by kay29000(m): 4:08pm On Nov 25, 2021
IamSalt:
grin grin grin

Almost everything about them is funny.

Hahaha! True. Kids are really a bundle of joy when they are not disturbing you grin

26 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? by Emedu(m): 4:09pm On Nov 25, 2021
I visited my Aunt recently, I greeted her two years old boy and told him that is now a big boy. He replied that he is not a big boy but a small boy.

38 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Her Husband Ogles Other Women....... / First Born Like Us, Na Responsibilities Dey Rush Us / Help:why Do Some Nigerians Oppose Their Son Marrying A Female Bank Marketer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.