Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,669 members, 7,827,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? (23689 Views)

Some Of The Craziest Surnames And Names You've Heard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? by Maydayy(m): 10:04am On Nov 26, 2021
Toeyean1507:
I just remembered another one by my daughter when she was about 4yrs old.she had asked me for my age and that of her dad but I was always embarrassed anytime any one asked for her age, she will say it alongside mine and her dad's. As a sharp mum, I decided to 'retune' her. Below was the result of the 'retuning'
My friend: hey beautiful, how old are you?
Adorable 4yo: I'm 4 years.....my daddy is 11 years old and my mum is 10 years old.

My friend almost bursted with laughter that day. She was like 'babe, wetin you teach this girl?'.....I told my friend 'let her remain laidat untill she learn that somethings aren't suppose to be Jara.
How old are you and your hubby? grin grin
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? by Sermwell(m): 10:47am On Nov 26, 2021
Burna440:
I have this little cousin that’s always curious of everything, we went to bathe together one day and Baba was starting at my JohnThomas all through, he didn’t say anything to me only for him to go and tell his mummy and aunties that why is his own johnThomas small and Uncle own is big? He started crying that he needs a big one
Greedy small boy cheesy[right][/right] cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? by Sermwell(m): 10:48am On Nov 26, 2021
Burna440:
I have this little cousin that’s always curious of everything, we went to bathe together one day and Baba was starting at my JohnThomas all through, he didn’t say anything to me only for him to go and tell his mummy and aunties that why is his own johnThomas small and Uncle own is big? He started crying that he needs a big one
Greedy small boy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? by ImoleNaija: 11:32am On Nov 26, 2021
cayorday89:
Some years back while in university, I went to repair one of my shoes at a cobbler's shop and I met a boy if about 3-4 years who engagedme in a conversation in Yoruba and asked why I have a Tribal mark and I told him it's cos I am rich, and he told me his dad also had tribal mark(never met his dad though) who also own a car with bike and richer than I am, and I replied him that I have a very big fine car, but he was curious as to the kind of car I own for him to agree I am richer than his dad, so every car that passes by he will point to it and ask if my car was like any of them and each time I replied no, until a SUV passed passed and he asked again with my usual answer that my own car is even bigger than that one and the boy shouted in annoyance and asked "se oko gęędu le N wa ni? ' meaning 'Is it the truck used for conveying log of woods that I drive?'.

I was speechless my people..

A fi oko geedu na cheesy
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? by ImoleNaija: 11:36am On Nov 26, 2021
shaybebaby:
When my son started school, they refer to their teachers as Mrs so and so, or Mr blah blah. You get the gist.

The titles must have confused him because at home, whenever I told him off, he would say

"I'm sorry Mrs Mummy" grin

Second one.

Me: what goes on in that mind of yours? What's the first thing you think of in the morning?

Son: " You".

My heart melted into a puddle..I think he is going to be a smooth talker

Another time

Me calling his name.
He answered: " Yes Darling" grin grin grin

Lobatan! Daddy's rival.....hope your hubby no dey jealous sha grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? by Toeyean1507(f): 11:42am On Nov 26, 2021
Maydayy:

How old are you and your hubby? grin grin
Lemme call my dawta to tell you.

I'm not the type that reads meaning to people knowing my age but her it turning it to national anthem got to me.
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? by Toeyean1507(f): 11:57am On Nov 26, 2021
My same 4yo once chastised a married man o for wearing studs. She was like...
She: daddy Esther, are you a girl?
The man: no, why did you ask.
She: mummy told me it's girls that wear ear rings and you are not a girl, you are a daddy. Why?
The man was speechless and embarrassed.......I couldn't do anything, I just kept apologising.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? by Mispreeti: 12:01pm On Nov 26, 2021
My nephew of 3 years,if he's deficating, and ur calling him,he will say that, stop calling me do you want my name to be smelling shit shit

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? by smile4kenn(m): 2:38pm On Nov 26, 2021
Toeyean1507:
Here are mine......the most recent ones though.
My 2 year old when he's about eating ' mummy come and eat, thank you ma'

1yr+: 'the floor fall me down' and when she was two+: mummy, the moon is following me.

Share yours, let's have fun this sunny Thursday afternoon.

https://gist.am/question/whats-the-funniest-thing-youve-heard-from-a-child
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? by ACURASPEEDO(m): 3:40pm On Nov 26, 2021
Toeyean1507:
Here are mine......the most recent ones though.
My 2 year old when he's about eating ' mummy come and eat, thank you ma'

1yr+: 'the floor fall me down' and when she was two+: mummy, the moon is following me.

Share yours, let's have fun this sunny Thursday afternoon.

Conversation with my 3yr old nephew in Nur 1:
Me: Nur, what were you taught in school today?
Nephew: We were taught ABCD
Me: Is it only ABCD u are taught in your class coz that's what u always tell me
Nephew : Don't mind our anty she doesn't know anything....
And there I was dumbfounded...

I had to threaten to inform his anty curios to knw if he knew the context of what he said and d dude began pleading

2 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? by Toeyean1507(f): 3:59pm On Nov 26, 2021
smiley
ACURASPEEDO:

Conversation with my 3yr old nephew in Nur 1:
Me: Nur, what were you taught in school today?
Nephew: We were taught ABCD
Me: Is it only ABCD u are taught in your class coz that's what u always tell me
Nephew : Don't mind our anty she doesn't know anything....
And there I was dumbfounded...

I had to threaten to inform his anty curios to knw if he knew the context of what he said and d dude began pleading
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? by Samuelkirk(m): 11:51pm On Nov 26, 2021
grin when one little lad told me "uncle I have two money " and baba was dancing while showing me two five naira grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 1:03pm On Nov 27, 2021
beautyhd:
My youngest sibling, i saw the young lad struggling with his assignment and wanted to help out, he refused citing he doesn't wanna score zero and my friends were there. (he actually shouted it)

While growing up he thought he was the most brilliant in the house. Someone i senior with more than ten years.

Hahahahaha this got me oo
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 1:15pm On Nov 27, 2021
I went to check my BP at a clinic, which ought to be free but the woman insisted it is N100, I didn’t argue but thought in my mind that this woman must really like money. After the test, as I handed her the N100, her little son screamed...”Mummy you like money o” I was so happy, he got it out of my mouth.
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 1:22pm On Nov 27, 2021
Nickymichy:
Normally when I come home from work, my twins (will flock me like bees)..but that particular day...i met them sitting on the couch. I quickly coded that they are under punishment. Their mother had instructed them to remain in that spot.
Daughters: Daddy welcome
Me: thank you
Daughters: Daddy we are here
Me: ok
Daughters: Daddy we are here now
Me: i know you are there
Daughters: Daddy we cannot stand up
After that statement, i laugh like mad...i had to go and hug them on the couch and free them from their bondage..
So sweet!!! Thanks for rescuing them grin
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? by Nezzjnr: 1:35pm On Nov 27, 2021
Nickymichy:
Normally when I come home from work, my twins (will flock me like bees)..but that particular day...i met them sitting on the couch. I quickly coded that they are under punishment. Their mother had instructed them to remain in that spot.
Daughters: Daddy welcome
Me: thank you
Daughters: Daddy we are here
Me: ok
Daughters: Daddy we are here now
Me: i know you are there
Daughters: Daddy we cannot stand up
After that statement, i laugh like mad...i had to go and hug them on the couch and free them from their bondage..
cheesy cheesy cheesy

I miss my Twin sister sha embarassed embarassed
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? by IgweBUIKE1(m): 3:27pm On Nov 27, 2021
My 4 years old nephew...Sammy can talk for Africa. ..I took this guy to work to install a satelite...I was on the ladder tracking signal while young Sammy was playing phew a fine girl passed and I stop what I was doing and was looking at the girl's ass..the next thing Sammy ask me was ...uncle igwebuike what are you looking at common face your work ..mehn I weak. .the other one was in their house .the father ask him to get water from the fridge ..and he ask the father if he wants him to somersault in and do same out..Sammy is an old ma..one time the younger niece was beating him then this my old man said to my niece ..stop beating your elder...I just burst laff..abi na when the father had injury on his leg so he went to the hospital with his dad.on getting to the hospital Sam came down from the car ran inside and was asking for the nurse ..guy man was shouting'where is the nurse

The doctor was so amazed that he had to reduce the fathers bill and still have Sammy money
Re: What's The Funniest Thing You've Heard From A Child? by Laurelita(f): 4:56pm On Nov 27, 2021
Mummy the moon is buying biscuit and bobo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Who Is To Blame For Moral Decadence Among Our Youths: Parents Or Teachers? / See This Beautiful Photos Of Four-generation / Abandoned Child Rescued With A Polythene Bag Containing Her Clothes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.