Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,872 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

FG Sets Up Task-force To Deliver Audience Measurement Service - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Sets Up Task-force To Deliver Audience Measurement Service (8709 Views)

FG Sets Dates For Completion Of Lagos-Ibadan, Abuja-Kano Expressway / insecurity: FG Sets Up Committee, Moves To Reduce Youths Leaving Nigeria / FG Sets Up Farm Settlements For Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Sets Up Task-force To Deliver Audience Measurement Service by iwaeda: 1:46pm On Nov 25, 2021
The Federal government on Thursday announced a 13-member Task Force to oversee and deliver the Audience Measurement Service on Nigeria Media Platforms.

Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, who announced this in a statement issued in Abuja said the approval of the Task-Force followed the recommendation of the Task Force’s membership by the National Broadcasting Commission (NBC) and the Advertising Practitioners Council of Nigeria (APCON).

He directed the NBC and APCON to collaborate to set a framework for the operations and activities of the Task Force, in order to ensure that the Audience Measurement Service comes into effect in the first quarter of 2022.

APCON and the NBC had earlier announced the appointment of First Media and Entertainment Integrated (Nigeria} Limited (FMEIL) for the development and delivery of audience measurement service on Nigeria Media Platforms in order to deepen advertising spend, improve the advertising and broadcasting ecosystem and increase investment in advertising and broadcast media content.

The members of the Task Force are:

Mr. Tolu Ogunkoya – ChairmanMr. Femi Adelusi – President MIPANMr. Steve Babaeko – President AAANMrs. Bunmi Adeniba – President ADVANMrs. Jibe Ologeh – President EMCOANMr. Yinka Oduniyi – President ITPANMr. Guy Murray Bruce – President IBANKadaria Ahmed – MemberMrs. Pauline Ehusani – Director, NBCMrs. Ijedi Iyoha – Director, APCONAlhaji Garba Bello Kankarofi – MemberHajia Sa’a Ibrahim – MemberMr. Joe Mutah – Secretary.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/11/fg-sets-up-task-force-to-deliver-audience-measurement-service/

2 Likes

Re: FG Sets Up Task-force To Deliver Audience Measurement Service by JavaScript90: 1:50pm On Nov 25, 2021
I don't like this government. This task force they are setting up will surely be misused to monitor and gag the press
Kissiemu:

Do you really understand what Audience Measurement Service is all about?

I doubt
The issue is that this government has the tendency to abuse institutions. So you don't expect rational minds to believe whatever they say. When the government wanted to take indeginous ancestral Iands and give to Fulanis, what did they do? They masked it as RUGA

Hello, I am a fullstack web developer. I major in developing complex custom website and mobile apps for businesses and startups.
I have a nice real estate website for sale specially designed for the Nigerian market and built to mimic the features of Nigeria property center. Learn more about this real estate website from the link on my signature.
Click my username to see my WhatsApp number on my profile

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Sets Up Task-force To Deliver Audience Measurement Service by iwaeda: 2:20pm On Nov 25, 2021
What is this for, monitoring?
Re: FG Sets Up Task-force To Deliver Audience Measurement Service by inoki247: 2:31pm On Nov 25, 2021
Which Audience dem dey measure abg...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Sets Up Task-force To Deliver Audience Measurement Service by Pabloosas(m): 2:34pm On Nov 25, 2021
undecided
Re: FG Sets Up Task-force To Deliver Audience Measurement Service by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 2:34pm On Nov 25, 2021
Na clowns full the thread e be like say the ahbobi/banny after me no go cap vertically...
Re: FG Sets Up Task-force To Deliver Audience Measurement Service by Patrioticman007(m): 2:34pm On Nov 25, 2021
inoki247:
Which Audience dem dey measure abg...

This is a good measuring tape for national development, for them to know if Nigerians are happy or not.
Those not happy should click on like, while the happy ones should click on share.

Re: FG Sets Up Task-force To Deliver Audience Measurement Service by Sholaco: 2:34pm On Nov 25, 2021
Annoying government
Re: FG Sets Up Task-force To Deliver Audience Measurement Service by Baawaa(m): 2:34pm On Nov 25, 2021
Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, who announced this in a statement issued in Abuja said the approval of the Task-Force followed the recommendation of the Task Force’s membership by the National Broadcasting Commission (NBC) and the Advertising Practitioners Council of Nigeria (APCON).
Anything that has do with Lie Muhammed is a lie

5 Likes

Re: FG Sets Up Task-force To Deliver Audience Measurement Service by MosayA: 2:35pm On Nov 25, 2021
Madness everywhere
Re: FG Sets Up Task-force To Deliver Audience Measurement Service by Factfinder1(m): 2:36pm On Nov 25, 2021
na wah oh
Re: FG Sets Up Task-force To Deliver Audience Measurement Service by FreedomArmy: 2:36pm On Nov 25, 2021
Another method to loot the treasury dry. Confused I'd.iooots

1 Like

Re: FG Sets Up Task-force To Deliver Audience Measurement Service by jericco1(m): 2:36pm On Nov 25, 2021
Lol, anything that has Uncle Lai as figurehead is futile.

2 Likes

Re: FG Sets Up Task-force To Deliver Audience Measurement Service by GIANTPLUSHUB: 2:36pm On Nov 25, 2021
Didn't even understand the news at all hence WE MOVE!

1 Like

Re: FG Sets Up Task-force To Deliver Audience Measurement Service by WibusJaga: 2:38pm On Nov 25, 2021

The only task force that will make sense to most Nigerians now is task force to bring down prices of foodstuffs.
Re: FG Sets Up Task-force To Deliver Audience Measurement Service by CocoaOla: 2:39pm On Nov 25, 2021
All the govement know is how to scam Nigerians
Re: FG Sets Up Task-force To Deliver Audience Measurement Service by Inkling(f): 2:39pm On Nov 25, 2021
This mission of gagging media which Ogbeni Lai embarked on will backfire after they're tenure
Re: FG Sets Up Task-force To Deliver Audience Measurement Service by Omicron007: 2:39pm On Nov 25, 2021
shocked

Any news involving that chronic APC Lying Machine is a turn off for me.

The Nairaland Resident Zombies can masturbate to this news for all I care.

Lemme park here and rest small.

1 Like

Re: FG Sets Up Task-force To Deliver Audience Measurement Service by Charmingrascal(m): 2:39pm On Nov 25, 2021
Lol
Re: FG Sets Up Task-force To Deliver Audience Measurement Service by inoki247: 2:40pm On Nov 25, 2021
Patrioticman007:

This is a good measuring tape for national development, for them to know if Nigerians are happy or not.
Those not happy should click on like, while the happy ones should click on share.

Lol not only measuring tape na electrical tape u go see...
Re: FG Sets Up Task-force To Deliver Audience Measurement Service by Coronavirus84: 2:41pm On Nov 25, 2021
Yeye government

1 Like

Re: FG Sets Up Task-force To Deliver Audience Measurement Service by updatechange(m): 2:41pm On Nov 25, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: FG Sets Up Task-force To Deliver Audience Measurement Service by RealLordZeus(m): 2:43pm On Nov 25, 2021
Taskforce to cash out
Re: FG Sets Up Task-force To Deliver Audience Measurement Service by money121(m): 2:44pm On Nov 25, 2021
Ok
Re: FG Sets Up Task-force To Deliver Audience Measurement Service by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 25, 2021
Yes

IF YOU LIKE TO PARTNER SOMEBODY IN AKURE FOR AGRICULTURAL SME, LET ME KNOW WHATSAPP , YOUTH LET STANDUP FOR AGRICULTURE, OIL IS NOT TAKING US ANYWHERE.
Re: FG Sets Up Task-force To Deliver Audience Measurement Service by Kingpele(m): 2:44pm On Nov 25, 2021
Good development though I can't take Mr lie words to heart ,it will speed up access to Internet and reduce data consumption

1 Like

Re: FG Sets Up Task-force To Deliver Audience Measurement Service by chaseblack(m): 2:46pm On Nov 25, 2021
Wetin be this one again.

The already rich committee member will receive transport allowance-probably flight, 5 star hotel package ,financial numeration on top a project nobody will understand - not even those sitting .
Re: FG Sets Up Task-force To Deliver Audience Measurement Service by Elsueno: 2:46pm On Nov 25, 2021
Patrioticman007:

Lol, u BMCs are funny Sha, so u need a measuring tape to figure out how people are fed up with ur pay masters. All of them, including u know deep down u guys have failed miserably

1 Like

Re: FG Sets Up Task-force To Deliver Audience Measurement Service by drealcivilceno(m): 2:46pm On Nov 25, 2021
This man is very lazy!
Re: FG Sets Up Task-force To Deliver Audience Measurement Service by lexy2014: 2:47pm On Nov 25, 2021
Patrioticman007:

Are u saying that 6years on they don't if Nigerians are happy or not?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Festus Keyamo: As Minister, No Law Stops Me From Serving As APC Spokesperson / SHOCKING!!! Names Of Pastors That Collected N6-billion As Bribe From PDP To Blas / Any Igbo That Moves From Oshodi To Buy Any Shop For 1 To 3 Million Is Cursed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.