Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,245 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... (50581 Views)

Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? / Occult Member (why Is The Public Afraid Of Them?) / Please Help! I want to join an occult and for riches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... by JackDaAlienz(m): 5:10am On Nov 26, 2021
It started on Wednesday when I woke up around 3 am to make video call with my babe in Houston Texas after we had some argument on me cheating.
While I was waiting for her to pick up the call,I could hear my neighbor
kaboshing and speaking in tongues praying around that 3 am.
No issue, so I still call my babe again. She no pick.
I just lay back to bed, while my neighbor was still singing worship songs and praying fire fire.

I then woke up around 3:50 am my neighbor still kaboshing and i check my phone and saw my babe whatsap missed calls.
I call her she pick up first thing she cone dey para for me say which girl i dey sleep with we I no wan pick her calls. I wan talk she still dey yarn rubbish till the point u come vex. Out of anger I come shout
"What is wrong with you!!!
Why are you disturbing my life this early morning.

She replied that she know I'm with someone there. And I shout again
You be Witchhhh, You dey Monitor me
Thunder fire you there!!

I cut the call and didn't know my neighbor she heard me shouting and thought I was responding to her fire fire prayers.
Next thing I hear is this my neighbor singing in praises saying God has identified my enemies.
God has exposed them, holy ghost fire is tormenting him right now. Father expose all of them.
I feel like she is referring to me shouting at my girl thinking I was shouting because of her prayers.
Now my landlord on thursday evening told me that the woman is accusing me of being a ritualist that her prayers are affecting me at night. I explained everything to him but he still look at me one kind

My broda, how do I clear my name and save image from this kind of mess before she start spreading rumors around the street that I'm a Yahoo plus ritualist

130 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... by JackDaAlienz(m): 5:13am On Nov 26, 2021
To clarify, my babe is Nigerian but her family are also based in usa. She stays in Nigeria but also travels back to USA once in a while

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... by Haakeem(m): 5:20am On Nov 26, 2021
Its simple na,explain to the landlord what happen that night and use any given opportunity to drag the lady that accused you wrongly into the mud,azin if the landlord start believing you,make him understand that women like exaggerating things,as man to man he would believe you because everyman knows what a woman can do....

85 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... by Southernigbo: 5:23am On Nov 26, 2021
Just continue ur life

128 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... by JackDaAlienz(m): 5:28am On Nov 26, 2021
Haakeem:
Its simple na,explain to the landlord what happen that night and use any given opportunity to drag the lady that accused you wronglly into the mud,azin if the landlord start believing you,make him understand that women like exggerating things,as man to man he would believe you because everymen know what a woman can do....
I want to confront the woman but I feel she might think I'm trying to save face.
Then it will make her believe that her prayers affect me.i just wan ignore her but na my reputation I dey fear say she go tarnish

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... by samuel051: 5:43am On Nov 26, 2021
Holy gram
All these ss2 boys with them yansh and preek story
Wtf man..

107 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... by DaddyRochie1642: 5:57am On Nov 26, 2021
JackDaAlienz:

I want to confront the woman but I feel she might think I'm trying to save face.
Then it will make her believe that her prayers affect me.i just wan ignore her but na my reputation I dey fear say she go tarnish

She will Tarnish your reputation, that one is certain.

Don't be surprised that she has already scheduled in her mind to give a glorious testimony in church about God's Deliverance and how God Exposed one of her enemies disguised as a neighbor in her Compound. grin grin

Oga i also want you to keep in mind that when she gets to church and she also wants to start and share her testimony in church, she will shout the Loudest Halleluya grin grin grin

154 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... by Truvelisback(m): 6:08am On Nov 26, 2021
JackDaAlienz:
To clarify, my babe is Nigerian but her family are also based in usa. She stays in Nigeria but also travels back to USA once in a while
Don't be so sure u have a gf yet.

42 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... by JackDaAlienz(m): 6:12am On Nov 26, 2021
Truvelisback:
Don't be so sure u have a gf.
We have been together since Secondary school this will make it 4 years together. We dey quarrel and fight like normal couples do. So no think am like that

11 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... by SavageResponse(m): 6:16am On Nov 26, 2021
Fake ass story!

23 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... by MufasaLion: 6:21am On Nov 26, 2021
Your neighbor is just like the regular brainwashed sheeples that are on this forum. You don't owe your neighbor any explanation! Fvck what your neighbor thinks!

114 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... by Skyfornia(m): 6:52am On Nov 26, 2021
Hahahahaha very funny.

But the solution is simple...join her in her room to pray next time she is kaboshing

9 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... by Nobody: 6:55am On Nov 26, 2021
Lol...

You too overreacted by shouting that loud at your girl over the phone. Next time, be more courteous.

To clear your name,? From what?
Just ignore them. provided you're not guilty of what you're being accused of. Be yourself and go about your biz like nothing happened. If you start avoiding them or acting somehow, you give more room for suspicion.

Lastly, stop the midnight calls for now. That is if you can.

30 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... by Truvelisback(m): 6:58am On Nov 26, 2021
JackDaAlienz:

We have been together since Secondary school this will make it 4 years together. We dey quarrel and fight like normal couples do. So no think am like that
I'm not in anyway dissuading u from her. I just want u to be careful when dealing with ladies to avoid heartbreak. I only said this because she travels out and travels in.

9 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... by brosom(m): 7:19am On Nov 26, 2021
A clear conscience fears no accusation.!!

Except u re a retualist then.

Live ur life and focus on how to reconcile with ur sweet babe joor, people dey look for trouble were there's not, yet if them see real trouble them no fit talk.

You've got no case man.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... by JavaScript90: 7:29am On Nov 26, 2021
Lol

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... by HeOrShe: 7:40am On Nov 26, 2021
This is a terrible coincidence..

But I don't see any reason for panic... U don't owe anyone apology.

And u must do as if u don't know anything she is doing, like she is not existing... But if her mumu carry her come talk to you any how, forget a hot slap on her face..

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... by kenn4rill(m): 7:41am On Nov 26, 2021
Just come up with evidence like the time of the call and the person you were talking to because we Nigerians have that kind of person being a witch mentally and you can even para sef say you to report to police make she come tell you how you take be a retualist

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... by Freestainworld(m): 7:42am On Nov 26, 2021
Op, you own no one any explanation, just live your life and allow them wander in their stupidity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... by Olumighty123(m): 7:51am On Nov 26, 2021
It's unclear to me why you're so worried about how they feel about you, just let it slide and move the f on grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... by Nobody: 7:55am On Nov 26, 2021
Lol.. e clear say na face me I slap u compound Op dey stay. Funny story grin

6 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... by femi4: 8:04am On Nov 26, 2021
JackDaAlienz:
It started on Wednesday when I woke up around 3 am to make video call with my babe in Houston Texas after we had some argument on me cheating.
While I was waiting for her to pick up the call,I could hear my neighbor
kaboshing and speaking in tongues praying around that 3 am.
No issue, so I still call my babe again. She no pick.
I just lay back to bed, while my neighbor was still singing worship songs and praying fire fire.

I then woke up around 3:50 am my neighbor still kaboshing and i check my phone and saw my babe whatsap missed calls.
I call her she pick up first thing she cone dey para for me say which girl i dey sleep with we I no wan pick her calls. I wan talk she still dey yarn rubbish till the point u come vex. Out of anger I come shout
"What is wrong with you!!!
Why are you disturbing my life this early morning.
She replied that she know I'm with someone there. And I shout again
You be Witchhhh, You dey Monitor me
Thunder fire you there!!
I cut the call and didn't know my neighbor she heard me shouting and thought I was responding to her fire fire prayers.
Next thing I hear is this my neighbor singing in praises saying God has identified my enemies.
God has exposed them, holy ghost fire is tormenting him right now. Father expose all of them.
I feel like she is referring to me shouting at my girl thinking I was shouting because of her prayers.
Now my landlord on thursday evening told me that the woman is accusing me of being a ritualist that her prayers are affecting me at night. I explained everything to him but he still look at me one kind

My broda, how do I clear my name and save image from this kind of mess before she start spreading rumors around the street that I'm a Yahoo plus ritualist
Start going to Church

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... by siofra(f): 8:04am On Nov 26, 2021
You just want us to know you have an Americana girlfriend

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... by padi94(m): 8:12am On Nov 26, 2021
Relocate to Texas after 1 year come back with with 2021 lexus them go change their opinion about you... Winch no dey go abroad

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 26, 2021
Truvelisback:
I'm not in anyway dissuading u from her. I just want u to be careful when dealing with ladies to avoid heartbreak. I only said this because she travels out and travels in.
Abeg goan sit down... The op clearly trust his girlfriend... In relationships, aren't men the ones usually traveling? Should we have reservations then? Or doubt their loyalty? undecided

6 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 26, 2021
MufasaLion:
Your neighbor is just like the regular brainwashed sheeples that are on this forum. You don't owe your neighbor any explanation! Fvck what your neighbor thinks!

brosom:
A clear conscience fears no accusation.!!

Except u re a retualist then.

Live ur life and focus on how to reconcile with ur sweet babe joor, people dey look for trouble were there's not, yet if them see real trouble them no fit talk.

You've got no case man.

Freestainworld:
Op, you own no one any explanation, just live your life and allow them wander in their stupidity.

Until a black cat wanders into the compound or something bad happens then the op is accused of being responsible, mobbed by the superstitious youths, set ablaze...

It's better he makes a move to not come off as a ritualist or a member of a cult... It's not an ego game... Nigerians are extremely backwards and jungle justice us anything but pleasant...

21 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... by Truvelisback(m): 8:32am On Nov 26, 2021
Datboredberry:
Abeg goan sit down... The op clearly trust his girlfriend... In relationships, aren't men the ones usually traveling? Should we have reservations then? Or doubt their loyalty? undecided

Did i stop him from trusting his gf? I'm only talking from experience. Nowadays, U don't trust girls with ur heart, u trust girls with ur head. It's only SIMPS that trust girls with their heart, that's why many of them are suffering this.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 26, 2021
Truvelisback:
Did i stop him from trusting his gf? I'm only talking from experience. Nowadays, U don't trust girls with ur heart, u trust girls with ur head. It's only SIMPS that trust girls with their heart, that's why many of them are suffering this.
Keep your 'simp' b.s outta here... undecided

Men aren't trustworthy... They tend to think with their pẹnises... how are they any better?

Now men are more emotional that women?! Who knew?! And I thought you all were tough alphas... grin

Seems women have more balls... Alteast we don't cry like bitchẹs after every disappointing relationship...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... by Truvelisback(m): 8:56am On Nov 26, 2021
Datboredberry:
Keep you 'simp' b.s outta here... undecided

Men aren't trustworthy... They tend to think with their pẹnises... how are they any better?

Now men are more emotional that women?! Who knew?! And I thought you all were tough alphas... grin

Seems women have more balls... Alteast www don't cry like bitchẹs after every disappointing relationship...
Those Simp men are the reasons they appear more emotional than women. They tend to be women & pussy worshippers who could do anything to impress any girl they meet.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... by Haakeem(m): 9:08am On Nov 26, 2021
JackDaAlienz:

I already told u its simple,shey u got the details of the video call you made? Show your landlord and worry no more.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... by MufasaLion: 9:30am On Nov 26, 2021
Datboredberry:

Until a black cat wonders into the compound or something bad happens the the op is accused of being responsible, mobbed by the superstitious youths, set ablaze...

It's better he makes a move to not come off as a ritualist or a member of a cult... It's not an ego game... Nigerians are extremely backwards and jungle justice us anything but pleasant...

He does not need to do that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God / Bishop Oyedepo To Muslim Sister : “Convert To Christianity Or Die Poor,” / Prophet Adebowale Brainard Storms Shopping Mall With Armed Security Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.