Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,940 members, 7,824,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... (50604 Views)

Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? / Occult Member (why Is The Public Afraid Of Them?) / Please Help! I want to join an occult and for riches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 26, 2021
MufasaLion:

He does not need to do that.
You trust Nigerians? The same people who behead their own parents and children because a prophet accused them of being witches? grin

During this period... If a child in the neighbourhood goes missing, this stupid woman could do damage...

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... by MufasaLion: 9:42am On Nov 26, 2021
Datboredberry:
You trust Nigerians? The same people who behead their own parents and children because a prophet accused them of being witches? grin

During this period... If a child in the neighbourhood goes missing, this stupid woman could do damage...

Lol

No, I don't trust the Nigerians . Why are you trying to let the guy empower the woman? That woman is trying to invade in his privacy. To hell with her opinion! At worst, shed ask him to leave the house which is not even possible.

Humans always like to blame their misfortune on others, hence the reason she quickly concluded the guy is diabolical. Brainwashed sheeple like that woman can never be redeemed!

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 26, 2021
MufasaLion:

Lol

No, I don't trust the Nigerians . Why are you trying to let the guy empower the woman? That woman is trying to invade in his privacy. To hell with her opinion! At worst, shed ask him to leave the house which is not even possible.

Humans always like to blame their misfortune on others, hence the reason she quickly concluded the guy is diabolical. Brainwashed sheeple like that woman can never be redeemed!
Empower the woman? I'm simply saying that religious fanatics are unpredictable and therefore dangerous...

I don't mind him ignoring her... But he shouldn't encourage her lunacy... It might make him feel like the bigger man now, but it could backfire...

But it's his choice... Personally, I avoid any one who's a prayer warrior or hears the voice of God!... I'm not religious... And I definitely have trust issues...
Re: My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... by MufasaLion: 9:48am On Nov 26, 2021
Datboredberry:
Empower the woman? I'm simply saying that religious fanatics are unpredictable and therefore dangerous...

I don't mind him ignoring her... But he shouldn't encourage her lunacy... It might make him feel like the bigger man now, but it could backfire...

But it's his choice... Personally, I avoid any one who's a prayer warrior or hears the voice of God!... I'm not religious... And I definitely have trust issues...

Babes, he should ignore her ass! To me, I don't care what people think especially the fanatics. If you ain't close to me, you gonna assume shit! I hate fanatics!
Re: My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... by Dreytonisback(m): 9:57am On Nov 26, 2021
I hate it when people know the right thing to do but still rant rubbishhh

Guy go to the nearest police station and arrest that idiot who's disturbing your sleep , which kind yeye prayer she they pray when man suppose they sleep?

Does ur neighbour know who wrote the bible? Lemme tell you , it's even witches that pray more than holy people

When you've arrested her for ruining your image and defamation , by then your landlord go beg u
To even pray for night sef ur neighbour go lower him/her voice bc las las whether you scream loud or lower your voice in prayers, God still hears you

Na poor people they shout when prayiy, big men don't shout
They just kneel and seek from their heart and God grants them

Lights up my kpoli in peace.

6 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... by silibaba: 10:08am On Nov 26, 2021
JackDaAlienz:
It started on Wednesday when I woke up around 3 am to make video call with my babe in Houston Texas after we had some argument on me cheating.
While I was waiting for her to pick up the call,I could hear my neighbor
kaboshing and speaking in tongues praying around that 3 am.
No issue, so I still call my babe again. She no pick.
I just lay back to bed, while my neighbor was still singing worship songs and praying fire fire.

I then woke up around 3:50 am my neighbor still kaboshing and i check my phone and saw my babe whatsap missed calls.
I call her she pick up first thing she cone dey para for me say which girl i dey sleep with we I no wan pick her calls. I wan talk she still dey yarn rubbish till the point u come vex. Out of anger I come shout
"What is wrong with you!!!
Why are you disturbing my life this early morning.

She replied that she know I'm with someone there. And I shout again
You be Witchhhh, You dey Monitor me
Thunder fire you there!!

I cut the call and didn't know my neighbor she heard me shouting and thought I was responding to her fire fire prayers.
Next thing I hear is this my neighbor singing in praises saying God has identified my enemies.
God has exposed them, holy ghost fire is tormenting him right now. Father expose all of them.
I feel like she is referring to me shouting at my girl thinking I was shouting because of her prayers.
Now my landlord on thursday evening told me that the woman is accusing me of being a ritualist that her prayers are affecting me at night. I explained everything to him but he still look at me one kind

My broda, how do I clear my name and save image from this kind of mess before she start spreading rumors around the street that I'm a Yahoo plus ritualist

Guy, you be busy body grin

You don't need to please anyone in this life you are in. Live is too short, enjoy it while it last.

You owe no one explanations. If it were me, I will start claiming to be an occult member to put more fear in them. grin

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... by tammie24: 10:25am On Nov 26, 2021
You have anger issues sha

Why do you have to speak to your girlfriend like that?

Girl are normally suspicious that shows they love you

You need to learn how to control your temper
Re: My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 26, 2021
siofra:
You just want us to know you have an Americana girlfriend
Ohh u think say na only u get undecided

Re: My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... by manee2(m): 11:45am On Nov 26, 2021
angry

Re: My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... by siofra(f): 11:47am On Nov 26, 2021
killmods:

Ohh u think say na only u get undecided

I broke up with my American boo. It didn't work out cry

I'll create a thread when the pain goes small cry cry cry
Re: My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... by Bebson007(m): 11:49am On Nov 26, 2021
As long as you ain't complaining about her(Neighbour) disturbing you, I don't see any reason why the Landlord will invite you. I mean common, this is a spiritual mystery so stay put..... anytime she prays shout "please o don't kill me I will sacrifice all the people living close to me make she run.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 26, 2021
siofra:

I broke up with my American boo. It didn't work out cry

I'll create a thread when the pain goes small cry cry cry

Eyah epele.. Oya play come Make i console u properly to erase the pain kiss

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 26, 2021
JackDaAlienz:
It started on Wednesday when I woke up around 3 am to make video call with my babe in Houston Texas after we had some argument on me cheating.
I just lay back to bed, while my neighbor was still singing worship songs and praying fire fire.

I then woke up around 3:50 am my neighbor still kaboshing and i check my phone and saw my babe whatsap missed calls.
I call her she pick up first thing she cone dey para for me say which girl i dey sleep with we I no wan pick her calls. I wan talk she still dey yarn rubbish till the point u come vex. Out of anger I come shout

Thunder fire you there!!

I cut the call and didn't know my neighbor she heard me shouting and thought I was responding to her fire fire prayers.
Next thing I hear is this my neighbor singing in praises saying God has identified my enemies.
God has exposed them, holy ghost fire is tormenting him right now. Father expose all of them.
I feel like she is referring to me shouting at my girl thinking I was shouting because of her prayers.
Now my landlord on thursday evening told me that the woman is accusing me of being a ritualist that her prayers are affecting me at night. I explained everything to him but he still look at me one kind

My broda, how do I clear my name and save image from this kind of mess before she start spreading rumors around the street that I'm a Yahoo plus ritualist
your phone no get call history?call history has the time you made your last call and how long it lasted,you for just meet the land lord and the woman with your call history,tori don end.
Re: My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... by Great2021(m): 12:40pm On Nov 26, 2021
Haakeem:
Its simple na,explain to the landlord what happen that night and use any given opportunity to drag the lady that accused you wronglly into the mud,azin if the landlord start believing you,make him understand that women like exggerating things,as man to man he would believe you because everymen know what a woman can do....
True
Re: My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... by Bunmhi(f): 2:07pm On Nov 26, 2021
You sef start to dey pray out loud say make Holyghost Koboko wire your neighbor grin

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... by Xavier70s: 2:18pm On Nov 26, 2021
It doesn't matter what you do , what matters is what they think you did . Call the woman and talk to her about what your landlord said.
Re: My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... by Help2020: 2:35pm On Nov 26, 2021
JackDaAlienz:

Thunder fire you there!!

See wetin nonsense anger done cause.Every little thing una go the vex dey shout.No pity
Re: My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... by KingLarry04: 2:51pm On Nov 26, 2021
killmods:
Lol.. e clear say na face me I slap u compound Op dey stay. Funny story grin
so if he stays in a face me I slap you compound he should go and die?pls tell us where you stay
Re: My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... by KingLarry04: 2:53pm On Nov 26, 2021
OP, wait till when she confront you , for now, you owe nobody any explanation
Re: My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 26, 2021
KingLarry04:
so if he stays in a face me I slap you compound he should go and die?pls tell us where you stay
I wasn't insulting him for staying there. I only stated that after reading how his neighbours prayers were disturbing his sleep and thought he probably stays in such an arrangement. I have stayed in such an environment before.. even worse. So take ur frustrated soul out of my mention. If ur looking for trouble I ain't got ur time.
Re: My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... by KingLarry04: 3:12pm On Nov 26, 2021
killmods:

I wasn't insulting him for staying there. I only stated that after reading how his neighbours prayers were disturbing his sleep and thought he probably stays in such an arrangement. I have stayed in such an environment before.. even worse. So take ur frustrated soul out of my mention. If ur looking for trouble I ain't got ur time.
ain't frustrated or looking for your trouble either, most people might see it as insult, you might not take it too
Re: My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... by sharpwriter(m): 6:44pm On Nov 26, 2021
siofra:
You just want us to know you have an Americana girlfriend
My love wink smiley kiss
Re: My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... by aimmoney9: 9:08pm On Nov 26, 2021
Call your own pastor to your yard and have a crusade, invite everybody...
You can even make your pastor say that your neighbor is the cause of Nigeria's problems...
For Nigeria everybody get their own pastor, just use am well... grin
Re: My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... by daveP(m): 4:02pm On Dec 01, 2021
Yeye Story. But exaggerating is a big deal.
Re: My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... by mediainc: 4:03pm On Dec 01, 2021
So many jobless neighbors, most times act like you don't see your neighbor, it's better...too much pettiness from some people cos of idleness, poverty or their evil mind.
Re: My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... by illicit(m): 4:03pm On Dec 01, 2021
What are u saying
Re: My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... by Onu07(m): 4:03pm On Dec 01, 2021
Show your her your call log
JackDaAlienz:

Thunder fire you there!!

Re: My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... by AZControversial(m): 4:04pm On Dec 01, 2021
When next she does or says something funny.... laugh out loud to her hearing.
Re: My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... by FarahAideed: 4:05pm On Dec 01, 2021
JackDaAlienz:

Thunder fire you there!!

God Done expose you for area cheesy
Re: My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... by Oblongata: 4:06pm On Dec 01, 2021
My brother, how you go take make that Kain mistake for naija?

No soap wey you go use baff am, you be beta wizard for that your neighbor face. Just kuku dey wear red and accept your calling, or make you move out jejely. The choice is yours!
Re: My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... by InvertedHammer: 4:08pm On Dec 01, 2021
JackDaAlienz:

Thunder fire you there!!

/

If it were me, I will come out in the morning with a red bandana and white chalk on the left eye.

Then dance in circle three times, utter some gibberish and go back inside.

Make sure she can see you. Time for fun!

I love to torment the weak-minded.

/

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye / Prophet Adebowale Brainard Storms Shopping Mall With Armed Security Men / Church Members Carry Their Pastor Into The Church With A Chair (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.