Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,894 members, 7,824,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... (50602 Views)

Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? / Occult Member (why Is The Public Afraid Of Them?) / Please Help! I want to join an occult and for riches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... by Jorge91: 4:09pm On Dec 01, 2021
JackDaAlienz:
It started on Wednesday when I woke up around 3 am to make video call with my babe in Houston Texas after we had some argument on me cheating.
While I was waiting for her to pick up the call,I could hear my neighbor
kaboshing and speaking in tongues praying around that 3 am.
No issue, so I still call my babe again. She no pick.
I just lay back to bed, while my neighbor was still singing worship songs and praying fire fire. The calls should have time stamps if u feel like explaining you can go on with prove, if you don’t feel Like talking continue with your life don’t care what others think.

I then woke up around 3:50 am my neighbor still kaboshing and i check my phone and saw my babe whatsap missed calls.
I call her she pick up first thing she cone dey para for me say which girl i dey sleep with we I no wan pick her calls. I wan talk she still dey yarn rubbish till the point u come vex. Out of anger I come shout
"What is wrong with you!!!
Why are you disturbing my life this early morning.

She replied that she know I'm with someone there. And I shout again
You be Witchhhh, You dey Monitor me
Thunder fire you there!!

I cut the call and didn't know my neighbor she heard me shouting and thought I was responding to her fire fire prayers.
Next thing I hear is this my neighbor singing in praises saying God has identified my enemies.
God has exposed them, holy ghost fire is tormenting him right now. Father expose all of them.
I feel like she is referring to me shouting at my girl thinking I was shouting because of her prayers.
Now my landlord on thursday evening told me that the woman is accusing me of being a ritualist that her prayers are affecting me at night. I explained everything to him but he still look at me one kind

My broda, how do I clear my name and save image from this kind of mess before she start spreading rumors around the street that I'm a Yahoo plus ritualist
Re: My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... by marsup: 4:09pm On Dec 01, 2021
At midnight get up and do return prayer. Let God expose those accusing you falsely. Fire for fire. grin angry
Re: My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... by pacino26(m): 4:11pm On Dec 01, 2021
In such a situation you don't need to start defending yourself because it will prompt a lot of unnecessary drama. Just move on jare.

If her prayers is affecting you as she claims, then she should bring her church over for a crusade.
Re: My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... by ityP(m): 4:12pm On Dec 01, 2021
Datboredberry:
Keep you 'simp' b.s outta here... undecided

Men aren't trustworthy... They tend to think with their pẹnises... how are they any better?

Now men are more emotional that women?! Who knew?! And I thought you all were tough alphas... grin

Seems women have more balls... Alteast we don't cry like bitchẹs after every disappointing relationship...

You people cry like bitches sha grin. Man own na to divorce straight

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... by fullnetwork: 4:13pm On Dec 01, 2021
JackDaAlienz:
It started on Wednesday when I woke up around 3 am to make video call with my babe in Houston Texas after we had some argument on me cheating.
I just lay back to bed, while my neighbor was still singing worship songs and praying fire fire.

I then woke up around 3:50 am my neighbor still kaboshing and i check my phone and saw my babe whatsap missed calls.
I call her she pick up first thing she cone dey para for me say which girl i dey sleep with we I no wan pick her calls. I wan talk she still dey yarn rubbish till the point u come vex. Out of anger I come shout

Thunder fire you there!!

I cut the call and didn't know my neighbor she heard me shouting and thought I was responding to her fire fire prayers.
Next thing I hear is this my neighbor singing in praises saying God has identified my enemies.
God has exposed them, holy ghost fire is tormenting him right now. Father expose all of them.
I feel like she is referring to me shouting at my girl thinking I was shouting because of her prayers.
Now my landlord on thursday evening told me that the woman is accusing me of being a ritualist that her prayers are affecting me at night. I explained everything to him but he still look at me one kind

My broda, how do I clear my name and save image from this kind of mess before she start spreading rumors around the street that I'm a Yahoo plus ritualist
I dey like such misconception. Na you suppose dey laugh them for the nuru wey dem bi.
Re: My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... by Remman(m): 4:13pm On Dec 01, 2021
You're an occult so what?

Even Jesus was accused of using the power of Belzebub. Just relax. Only react if you're confronted. Trust me, they'll be giving you some space (respect), which is very good. Unless you're a small boy to blow your trumpet into empty space like your neighbor, there's nothing to worry about there.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... by Onyiiobi7735(m): 4:13pm On Dec 01, 2021
JackDaAlienz:
To clarify, my babe is Nigerian but her family are also based in usa. She stays in Nigeria but also travels back to USA once in a while
Hmm,that your neighbour should be avoided at all costs.
Don't get even an inch close.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... by generalwo(m): 4:14pm On Dec 01, 2021
That's what you get when you live in an environment with certain kinds of persons... Don't complain.... Manage the situation... Explain when necessary and move on with your life... If e no let you bear, move out..... If na me, I no go talk anything because trying to convince them will only make u look more guilty.....
Re: My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... by bikefab(m): 4:16pm On Dec 01, 2021
Just live your life and focus on your direction. People must talk or belive whatever they want.
Re: My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... by Freelane33(m): 4:16pm On Dec 01, 2021
Get another apartment if you can . I have been in that kind of mess before . Na God save me , I for Dey prison now
JackDaAlienz:
I just lay back to bed, while my neighbor was still singing worship songs and praying fire fire.

Thunder fire you there!!

Re: My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... by jacoik(m): 4:16pm On Dec 01, 2021
Mercychen:
Lol...

You too overreacted by shouting that loud at your girl over the phone. Next time, be more courteous.

To clear your name,? From what?
Just ignore them. provided you're not guilty of what you're being accused of. Be yourself and go about your biz like nothing happened. If you start avoiding them or acting somehow, you give more room for suspicion.

Lastly, stop the midnight calls for now. That is if you can.
he should stop midnight call because of what exactly please?!!
Re: My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 01, 2021
ityP:

You people cry like bitches sha grin. Man own na to divorce straight
Do we? undecided
Re: My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... by tradepunter: 4:17pm On Dec 01, 2021
Skyfornia:
Hahahahaha very funny.

But the solution is simple...join her in her room to pray next time she is kaboshing

Baba you nailed it.....

It as simple as that, he should do his own kabashing around mid nite till 1am... Shouting te loudest amen and praise the Lord.

Sing in a loud voice while giving thanks to God.
Re: My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... by joelag: 4:19pm On Dec 01, 2021
There's nothing you can do about it, the deed has been done.
Re: My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... by nextstep(m): 4:21pm On Dec 01, 2021
Heh heh, na so my landlady use to pray around 5am, shouting up and down about holy ghost fire and demons in the room below... na me she dey refer to oh!

Because I dey carry cutlass and ghana must go (full of tools) go construction site, them come rumour say I be occult. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... by Mikeeytools: 4:22pm On Dec 01, 2021
Simple matter tell he make she pray against. Our president.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... by Jacksparrow7(m): 4:27pm On Dec 01, 2021
JackDaAlienz:

Thunder fire you there!!

that neighbor must be single. But anyways, that is the effect of brainwashed Christianity grin. Her mind no tell am say that enemy go come the next morning to confess. Single ladies and wahala like 1 2 3
Re: My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... by beresponsible(m): 4:28pm On Dec 01, 2021
You get mind to explain. Me Korokoro dey shout them down from my fence. Make dem call me ritualistic at least I dey sleep well, wake up with clear head.
Re: My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... by Bifam30(m): 4:28pm On Dec 01, 2021
JackDaAlienz:

Thunder fire you there!!

grin grin grin
Re: My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 01, 2021
jacoik:
he should stop midnight call because of what exactly please?!!

Lol..
Re: My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... by stacyadams: 4:29pm On Dec 01, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

She will Tarnish your reputation, that one is certain.

Don't be surprised that she has already scheduled in her mind to give a glorious testimony in church about God's Deliverance and how God Exposed one of her enemies disguised as a neighbor in her Compound. grin grin

Oga i also want you to keep in mind that when she gets to church and she also wants to start and share her testimony in church, she will shout the Loudest Halleluya grin grin grin

Na true u just talk like this grin
Re: My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... by Sunnydoo: 4:29pm On Dec 01, 2021
U too start praying and singing same time or join her in prayer.

Lol.
Re: My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... by stacyadams: 4:32pm On Dec 01, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

She will Tarnish your reputation, that one is certain.

Don't be surprised that she has already scheduled in her mind to give a glorious testimony in church about God's Deliverance and how God Exposed one of her enemies disguised as a neighbor in her Compound. grin grin

Oga i also want you to keep in mind that when she gets to church and she also wants to start and share her testimony in church, she will shout the Loudest Halleluya grin grin grin

Her pastor with starched shoulder pad coat will be huffing and puffing like over bloated puff puff based on say his church d worry foes....

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... by Jaqenhghar: 4:34pm On Dec 01, 2021
JackDaAlienz:
To clarify, my babe is Nigerian but her family are also based in usa. She stays in Nigeria but also travels back to USA once in a while
Na you babe you dey call witch dey even curse her invoking thunder to strike her.

[img]https://c./ibwfTRYbgocAAAAC/facepalm.gif[/img]
I wonder whatvyou will do to her if you get married
Re: My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... by Safemoon: 4:34pm On Dec 01, 2021
Ogã you be ritualist?why are you worried with petty thing just chill and keep moving.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... by mudiana(m): 4:37pm On Dec 01, 2021
JackDaAlienz:

Thunder fire you there!!

my brother start ur own prayer by 3am, start shouting and singing. buy tambourine so the noise go loud. Then start praying against those calling u a ritualist to fall down Nd die in Jesus name. She go come beg u I swear.
Re: My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... by shineeye1: 4:40pm On Dec 01, 2021
From your own testimony, e don clear say you no better pass ritualist! Even your woman no trust you one bit. You no be better person. See how you de rain curses sef! No wonder dem de look you one kind. More holy ghost fire coming for you until ...you repent!
Wait o, why you no gree do video call to convince your woman say girl no de house with you? My friend, you are a confirmed suspect or convict sef.
Re: My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:40pm On Dec 01, 2021
JackDaAlienz:

Thunder fire you there!!

Woman put you for wahala. Your loud response to the pain one woman cause you make another woman call you Ritualist.
You have to be careful with woman embarassed
Re: My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... by Kajaard: 4:46pm On Dec 01, 2021
This is really funny cheesy
Re: My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... by dododawa1: 4:50pm On Dec 01, 2021
Lie Muhammad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye / Prophet Adebowale Brainard Storms Shopping Mall With Armed Security Men / Church Members Carry Their Pastor Into The Church With A Chair (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.